• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish ethnicity?

cubs911

I was wanting to get people's opinion on who they think is the most ticklish ethnicity. Although all are ticklish, in my opinion there are none out there more ticklish than african american women, especially on their feet!! Let me know what you think

I've long maintained blonde/blue eyed women(especially the hot ones) are the least ticklish as far as the feet are concerned. I actually agree black women are extremely ticklish. Also women of meditteranean desecent are extremely ticklish

I don't understand how this subject can keep cropping up. There isn't even the slightest reason to think that one race/nationality/ethnicity is more ticklish than any other. Nobody has enough "personal experience" to come up with any kind of reliable average.

I don't understand how this subject can keep cropping up. There isn't even the slightest reason to think that one race/nationality/ethnicity is more ticklish than any other. Nobody has enough "personal experience" to come up with any kind of reliable average.

That's funny, 'cos the part of me that's white is less ticklish than the part of me that's asian. ;)

This is also very true!.

I don't understand how this subject can keep cropping up.

They say there are no stupid questions , but , ah ... yeah.

There isn't even the slightest reason to think that one race/nationality/ethnicity is more ticklish than any other.

Agreed. It's like suggesting that there's a race/nationality/ethnicity that's more sensitive to spanking than other ones.

Nobody has enough "personal experience" to come up with any kind of reliable average.

Wilt Chamberlain. But he's dead.

Now all that being said , Elves're way more ticklish than Dwarves , Orcs , or Hobbits.

I can't answer this question. Where I come from you can get in big trouble if you make stereotypical comments about ethnicities. :wowzer:

I don't think it has anything to do with ethnic backgrounds. It's how one is wired has everything to do with it, IMHO.

In my experience ticklishness is not correlated with ethnicity. However, I wouldn't mind doing a detailed study involving thousands of women of different ethnicities. :devil:

I don't think ethnicity has anything to do with level of ticklishness. I do think that people's attitudes on tickling are in part formed by their culture, and that may explain a lot of the differences that folks seem to notice between various nationalities/regions/ethnicities and tickling.

For example, I remember reading one thread on here awhile back about tickling in Eastern European cultures. I think it involved someone who grew up in Russia talking about bedtime stories where the main character gets lost in the woods and tickled to death by wild women, and that this is a common theme across Eastern European lore. So it would make sense then if folks from a culture like this would be more comfortable incorporating tickling into their everyday lives, as opposed to we Americans, who seem to view any form of touch as either a religious offense or an incident of sexual harassment.

ethnic backround means nothing i have tickled many types of women from all area's of the world and some are very ticklish and some not.

There is no race that is more ticklish than others. The level of ticklishness is different from person to person in all walks of life.

In my experience ticklishness is not correlated with ethnicity. However, I wouldn't mind doing a detailed study involving thousands of women of different ethnicities. :devil:

Please tell me when you go and take me with you. I don't wanna miss that! Besides, only reading about the results isn't that much fun...

Lol I wouldn't know the answer to this question, all I know is that I'm a lee, I'm ticklish, and I fall into three ethnic groups. So I think it all depends on the person as an individual :)

i concure

but i'll narrow it down further; philipino women. more ticklish than any other women. saddly it has been my experience that black women are at most mildly, to not in the least ticklish. i wish i had found it different!

steve

In Canada, I'll bet you could get a grant to fund that, too! Wait, Milagros, there's an idea - we can apply for funding and embark on a world tour. Or how about an Amazing Race type thing where ten or twenty of us race around the world and have to find one or two girls to tickle for one hour at each of the stops and win a million dollars at the end (or perhaps a custom built tickling dungeon).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back