• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish ethnicity?

I'm willing to carry out the research for the greater good!

I found Brazilian girls extremely ticklish, but, as has been said, race doesn't matter one bit, it's not the smartest question

who's not asking smart questions here?

I'm willing to carry out the research for the greater good!

I found Brazilian girls extremely ticklish, but, as has been said, race doesn't matter one bit, it's not the smartest question

no one said "race" but you. the question was which ethnicity. way to pay attention..

steve

I was wanting to get people's opinion on who they think is the most ticklish ethnicity. Although all are ticklish, in my opinion there are none out there more ticklish than african american women, especially on their feet!! Let me know what you think
I agree very black women i know is extremely ticklish on there bare feet. I seen one black lady at a party tied down on a bondage table being tickle tortured out of her mind on her bare feet and her body.

A conversation like this could be more interesting if the question was framed "what has been the most ticklish race or ethnicity you have tickled?". Hearing about different people's personal experiences(and by personal I mean actually tickling, not watching videos) is more engaging. Rather than asking "what ethnicity is more ticklish?" makes it more a definitive statement trying to claim someone's ethnic background will magically make them more ticklish. The only correct answer to a question like this is neither, since nothing about ethnicity, race, height, hair color, eye color, skin tone, personality, determined someone's ticklishness or how ticklish they'll be.

I've long maintained blonde/blue eyed women(especially the hot ones) are the least ticklish as far as the feet are concerned. I actually agree black women are extremely ticklish. Also women of meditteranean desecent are extremely ticklish
I really agree with you, I'm from Brazil, I've been producing tickling videos for 23 years, all the black girls who agreed to participate are really very ticklish, especially on their feet. we never had a fake ticklish black girl. and most of them say no, even though they are offered a bigger cache, because they hate it, those who are really ticklish don't like it and only agree to participate for a higher cache. Unlike white girls, we've already done tickling tests on several who didn't feel ticklish at all.
If you want to take a look at the previews of two black girl models here at Tropical, click on the links below

RHAYSA:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...SSort-display_order_asc/Limit24/search/rhaysa

LORENNA:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...Sort-display_order_asc/Limit24/search/lorenna

It's a interesting question and I have thought about it myself. An ethnic group can have distinct body types and/or features that distinguish them from other groups.

If an ethnic group is known for having a certain type of foot (toe length, low/high arches, wide forefoot/heel, etc), maybe that foot type could be more ticklish than other foot types? Maybe nerve ending location/sensitivity can vary by foot type. Just a shot in the dark..

I doubt anyone would be able to gather enough evidence to draw conclusions, unless it was some medical study that multiple people participated in around the world.

I've long maintained blonde/blue eyed women(especially the hot ones) are the least ticklish as far as the feet are concerned. I actually agree black women are extremely ticklish. Also women of meditteranean desecent are extremely ticklish
Yes magic fingers only upper body

My first gf was blonde and blue eyed and she had very ticklish feet, to the point where she thrashed all over the place...

I was wanting to get people's opinion on who they think is the most ticklish ethnicity. Although all are ticklish, in my opinion there are none out there more ticklish than african american women, especially on their feet!! Let me know what you think
Philipino women.

I would say lady's from the Czech republic always take care of there fee lt regular pampering and extremely ticklish especially in nylons :)

My experience says Norwegian women. Both from what I have experienced and I have also asked a lot on dating sites. I myself am Danish.

The answer, is none is, and they all are.

Humans share the same DNA across ethnic groups, and thus basically have the same nervous systems, neural aspects, and so forth. Thus you'll see the standard deviation of ticklishness across the entire population without regard to race as a factor.

Ethnicity is a human construct, not a biological one. It's based on the trivial variances in our genetics that produce the variety of unique humans that are about. Humans just like to make lists of things that have hierarchies of who is 'better' then others. But we are all basically the same.

This holds for other such questions we see. "Redheads are more ticklish!" No they are not. Nor are tall people, or people with big feet, or with green eyes, and so on and so forth.

Yah it's a buzzkill. But The answer to who is most ticklish is 'humans'.

Myriads

🎼everyone is ticklish, in their own way, underneath the feather, we'll get that laugh out some way! 🎵

I honestly don't think race plays any part in whether someone is ticklish or not any more than one's gender or other attributes. Ive met white girls before who were explosively ticklish all over, and Ive met a few black women before who weren't ticklish at all. I'm not offended or anything. Just a very strange question. And more than 45 responses as well, most of which are offering up the race as to which they think is most ticklish. That's a lot of people that believe one's race/ethnicity affect tickling.

At the end of the day, who really knows why some people are extremely ticklish and others aren't. My wife, for example, is by far one of the most ticklish people I ever met. But her sister is barely ticklish at all. I've only ever tried to tickle her foot, so I cant comment on the rest of her body, but she didn't even react to the foot tickling. My wife would have gone crazy. One of my female best friends I have known since high school doesn't have a single ticklish spot on her body, but her brother is ticklish almost everywhere. So who really knows. But I am pretty sure ethnicity has nothing to do with ticklishness, nor hair color.

To the people who say gender and race don't matter, my response is, "how do you know?" There are physical differences. Lung capacity of one ethnicity is higher than another, as is height. Men have certain mental illnesses more than women, on average. So, it is possible that there could be difference in average level of ticklishness.

For me, it is fun to speculate, and rue the fact that my personal experience is not enough to form a statistically significant sample size!

I feel I'm qualified too chime in on this as I fall into at least three categories my neck arm pits, ribbs, hips, thighs. please stop looking at the bottoms of my feet. I just can't resist the thought it's rather shameful.

To the people who say gender and race don't matter, my response is, "how do you know?" There are physical differences. Lung capacity of one ethnicity is higher than another, as is height. Men have certain mental illnesses more than women, on average. So, it is possible that there could be difference in average level of ticklishness.

For me, it is fun to speculate, and rue the fact that my personal experience is not enough to form a statistically significant sample size!
“HoW dO yOu KnOw?” I know because I obsessively looked into the science behind tickling as a teenager, long before I was old enough to start engaging with the community. There hasn’t be a lot of research, but there’s literally no evidence whatsoever that ticklishness varies between ethnicity. At all.

Strictly speaking there are two types of ticklishness: knismesis and gargalesis. The most common accepted theories are that knismesis evolved to keep us away from bugs, and gargalesis evolved to train youngsters for combat. This evolved across the whole-ass human species. Why would ethnicity play a part? These other features such as lung capacity are dependant on things like environment and climate.

I don’t care if it’s “fun to speculate”; it’s harmful when people allow their “preferences” to develop into straight up racism, especially when it’s not based on any actual facts.

I’m 100% sure people will attack me for saying this but FFS I’ve had enough.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back