• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most wanted tickle toy?

Most wanted tickle toy?

• Feather

Votes: 275 38.2%
  • Toothbrush

Votes: 201 27.9%
  • Painters Brush

Votes: 96 13.3%
  • Duster

Votes: 62 8.6%
  • Other (post it)

Votes: 86 11.9%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
For those who celebrate holidays during this time of the year, which one tickle toy would you want more than the others? :cool:

I have found make-up brushes to be very tickish. I have one made out of rabit fur and I could tickle myself for probaly a minute with it!!!

A hemostat would be my most wanted tickle toy. I have three or four of them and if you use one and run it gently or briskly up a ticklish foot or use two on a pair of ticklish feet they curl toes and wrinkle soles pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Depends on what you want out of it and where it goes. Since feet is the most popular place, I'll do there. You want uncontrolled laughter then something bristly, like a 'twig' from a fake Christmas tree. You want squeals and instant begging, then nothing beats prodding the soles with a cocktail stick.

Sonicare!

Mine came as a gift from a dentist fan I never met~devastating!

XOXO

I have to agree with Sufer Steph. That instrument is one of my all time favorites. I suppose a feather would be next and so on

I am DYING to get a soniccare....I have had dreams where my Ler uses one on me...and I lose my mind...and I can only hope the real thing is as good as the dreams I have!!! :p I am a broke chick though (as I just got my computer so I have it for grad school--which is also my financial responsibility to myself), and I can't go spending $100 for one of those wonderful things right now...maybe in a few years...as a graduation gift from PT school? ;)

Camel you've never tried an electirc toothbrush?? No need to go expensive...they make brushes from $7 to $20. :p

But are they as good as a soniccare? I've held one of those things ONCE and after I turned it on in my palm for just a SECOND I couldn't stand it any longer...if the cheaper ones are just as good, I'll try it!!! Anyone know if the cheaper ones are good?

I couldn't say since Ive never had a Sonicare but the cheap one was more than enough for me! Worth the $7 investment at any rate until you can get ahold of an expensive one. :D

I started to go with "painters brush" and then it hit me! I remembered an idea for a tickling device that I never have gotten around to building. You'd need a new tire with the soft, little, rubber bristly things that stick out like hairs (preferably an ATV tire). You'd also need a wheel, chain-driven sprocket and either an electric motor or a manual crank to turn it with. Just imagine the sheer agony of those little rubber fingers grazing your soles or back or anywhere else for that matter! Someday...I *will* build the prototype!

Last edited:
I voted feathers, because they can be soooooo much fun to drag between some very sensitive toes!

well.....you know I like to use my fingers but as far as a tool goes a baby brush is good..

Ooooooooooooooooo honey...

A fan on TMF is a dentist, he sent me one for free, I have to tell ya, there's NO comparison between sonicare and reg toothbrush electric. I have the old sonicare, there's a new model out now AND one that squirts toothpaste, er, um, baby oil....shivers...

XOXO

nessonite said:
I couldn't say since Ive never had a Sonicare but the cheap one was more than enough for me! Worth the $7 investment at any rate until you can get ahold of an expensive one. :D

I@'ve found that COCKTAIL STICKS work wonders on some ticklish feet. It's like a pen but BETTER and PORTABLE (well, so is a pen but it's smaller :D )

Surfer Steph--how'd you get him to do that??? Wow...must be a big fan...:) I want a soniccare...but it's not in the cards right now...someday though...;) Hope you're enjoying yours!!!

maddd0ggg said:
Rubber finger (for turning papers) and oil!
I have never seen such a device -- could you post a picture of one? It sounds like it would be perfect for bellybutton teasing :)

Val--they look like mini condoms with a bumpy texture and a stiffer rubber...they go over the tip of your finger...a bunch of the office wenches at my old job had them...and I always thought about taking one because I bet they WOULD be wonderful if used in the proper context...if anyone tries it out, let the community know how it went!!! I know I'm intrigued...

"Office wenches," LOL -- that is the exact term I used to use to describe my co-workers at the INS back in NorCal :D Great minds think alike :)

LOL, my INS was the Immigration and Naturalization Service, where I was a translator. I remember the show, however; they had some excellent story lines :)

The most wanted tickle toy...how about "me"? Well, maybe that's wishful hoping LOL

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back