• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most wanted tickle toy?

Most wanted tickle toy?

• Feather

Votes: 275 38.2%
  • Toothbrush

Votes: 201 27.9%
  • Painters Brush

Votes: 96 13.3%
  • Duster

Votes: 62 8.6%
  • Other (post it)

Votes: 86 11.9%

• Total voters
I also make an excellent tickle toy for the Switch on the run...I fit into most overhead compartments/trunks, and will torture you for hours...will also allow you to return the favor...

AMEN to being a personal tickle toy!!!!!!!!!

Ticklish Guy

Camel26 said:
I also make an excellent tickle toy for the Switch on the run...I fit into most overhead compartments/trunks, and will torture you for hours...will also allow you to return the favor...

Camel,

Where do I get one of you!!? LOL

MrTicklee

Well, our factory is currently located in Pittsburgh...;) But thanks...that made me smile!!!

On the topic of this thread, I saw a vibrating wand with feathers at the end...I want one of those...get two, stick feathers between a bound lee's toes...and turn it on...how AWESOME!!!??!??!?!

Camel26 said:

Please accept my order for one of you also :) I could turn you loose on the Subby Hubby when I can't be there :)

Luv,

I have a soft feather fan that can be used closed with a 4 square inch feather tip or as a foot wide swath of tickling feathers. It works great when I can work my wife into blowing her tickle breakers. it is a tough job but someone has to do it, and it better be ME. hoo aaa

MistressValerie said:
Please accept my order for one of you also :) I could turn you loose on the Subby Hubby when I can't be there :)

But Val...if you order me, and I'm good and attack your subby hubby for you when you're not there...will you give me an ab work out when you get home???

Camel26 said:
But Val...if you order me, and I'm good and attack your subby hubby for you when you're not there...will you give me an ab work out when you get home???

I would love to, if you want me to ... ;) ;) ;)

Ticklish Guy

Camel26 said:
Well, our factory is currently located in Pittsburgh...;) But thanks...that made me smile!!!

On the topic of this thread, I saw a vibrating wand with feathers at the end...I want one of those...get two, stick feathers between a bound lee's toes...and turn it on...how AWESOME!!!??!??!?!

Camel, you're very welcome. Glad to make a smile. Pittsburgh huh? Pending on the shipping and handling, I can just pick it up myself! LOL. And that idea with the vibrating wand with feather...ohh my toes just curled up!!!!

MrTicklee

My favourite is the toothbrush! But I always dreaming of a "double hair brush on sole" night ! :wooha: :happy:

I have always liked te good old fashond tooth brush for tickling belly buttons

Thank you hon, I am enjoying, well, I think I got lucky with him. Plus I guess he liked my feet. Oh and I told him I couldn't be broken, which I guess he found was a challenge...

XOXO

Camel26 said:
Surfer Steph--how'd you get him to do that??? Wow...must be a big fan...:) I want a soniccare...but it's not in the cards right now...someday though...;) Hope you're enjoying yours!!!

Julia Stiles.... the way she goes barefoot in most of her movies just makes me think that she really needs to be my tickle toy.... :D

Not sure of the name....

Not sure what its actually called, but one of those battery powered flossers. They look as if they'd be devastating between the right ticklee's toes!

JB

If i had to choose i would prolly want whatever dental tool it is that the TIB uses for his tickling in his clips. Im not sure what it is exactly but it looks like it works.

nessonite said:
Camel you've never tried an electirc toothbrush?? No need to go expensive...they make brushes from $7 to $20. :p

Nessie

I've even seen some $1 electric toothbrushes in the baragin bin at Walgreen's. They work, too. I've already tried 'em. Scissor-held the legs of a girl whos a friend of mine (who as fabulous feet, btw.... anyone wants pics of 'em, email me....) and handed the brush to her 2-year old and turned it on. She yelped and laughed and he got the biggest kick out of it. She's no "nooo don't tickle mommy!" and he just giggled and kept it up till she squirmed free. It was sooo funny! :D :D

i built this machine what you do is you tie them up spread eagle put the machine at there feet and turn it on it does the work for you so you can tickle other areas

Electric toothbrushes drive my wifes size 9 1/2 feet crazy! Especially when we are in the middle of a full tkl session. Then I whip out the tracing wheels, or "pinwheels" as they are also called. Very gratifying.

I'd have to go with Kimiko on this one. Feathers are definately more my type. Although, massagers might be fun. I have to try that sometime.

I'm not too much for tickle toys, I'm more for long nails. Anyway, if I'd have to choose one tickle toy, that would be feather.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back