• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTU's He-Man - F/M.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
"You will soon yield to the powers of my new tickling mist spell, He-Man..."

Masters of the Universe's He-Man. Classic rendition, with a few personal touches.
Drawn Evil-lyn by memory alone, so let's say she's revised retro.

I think nobody had a go at him, so, there he goes, for F/M fans.
I know you're there, so this is my nod to ya.
Show me how you like it, and I'm gonna colorise it too.
You don't like it, er, well, I'll be trying my hand at something else.

;)

I must have a thing for this "tickle mist spell" idea; keeps popping up in my pics.
Stay tuned for more, I might be using it again, as a new twist to an old piece.

In the meanwhile, enjoy.

:)

Attachments

• K.He-Man.01.BW.lo.jpg
    K.He-Man.01.BW.lo.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,497
Last edited:
Over 100 hits and no comment.
I'm going to be optimistic about that, and I'll add "yet".

:D

Drama queens would get upset, threaten to remove stuff, sulk a lot, throw a tantrum and a fit, and basically be arses.

Me?
Nah.

;)

I'll just resort to self-bumping - it's not as bad as self-dating, but just as embarassing - cause I don't churn out pics by the ton, and my pieces could use some extra exposure, to compensate.

Merry Eternian Festivities, ya fickle spawns of Skeletor.

:santasmil

A full day hasn't even passed yet, K-man. XD That said, HDS like! He-man may be the world's strongest man but, as has been proven elsewhere, strength is no protection from this sort of assault. Now that I think about it, he was asking for it with his usual outfit. HDS is recalling Evil-lyn from memory as well, and from what I recall you depicted her quite well. All-around well done and top quality, Kalamos! :D

Can't help but take notice of the apparent lack of interest in F/M pics, after all.
I guess F/M fans are fewer than expected.

A lesson well learnt.

;)

Well, except for HDS... but too late to delete my rant.

He-Man...tattatatatatataaaa....He-Man....!!!

Great drawing...and thanks from the little and almost dead kid inside of me :D

Mo' Betta F/M Tickles!!! Love the pic....let's see more!!!

Kalamos said:
Can't help but take notice of the apparent lack of interest in F/M pics, after all.
I guess F/M fans are fewer than expected.

A lesson well learnt.

;)

You learnt WRONG!!! love the F/M stuff....just didn't float this way 'til today! PLEASE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Great pic! :woot:

Would love to see her go after his feet!!!! :eek:

BIG FAN!!!

-> Klang.

* Hums along *

Na-nana...nanananaanaaa naananaaananananaa...

;)

Gee, I still have fond memories of that Intellivision game I used to play as a kid, with He-Man and Skeletor and stuff, and they got chase to each other, and they would fight before the Castle of Greyskull, and theme music would start and...

I'm dating myself here.

-> Mrmiguu

Eh! While it is not usually my cup of tea, it was fun drawing good old Eternian hunk, after all this time.
I'm a long-time fan of MOTU chars...

I'll see what I can do.
But I need feedback from you guys. ;)
I cannot possibly know how much you like a pic over another, unless you tell me.
And if you don't, I tend to assume the worst.

-> HDS

Gotta hate living on the other side of the world.
It's a bit like living on the dark side of Eternia.
Minus the chaos hordes.

Noooooooooooooooooo...Intellevision!!!!
Many an many years ago, I used to play that game too...
How many things we lost in memory.
But the fight near Greyskull's Castle...something too delicious to be forgotten.
;)

-> Klang.

It was on of the first multi-colour sprite games ever on the IV, but my top fave used to be AD&D - Treasure of Tarmin.
Oh gee, it was the great great great whatever ancestor to today's Morrowind and stuff games.

It would be crude by current standards, with clunky graphics, minimal sounds, and slow-paced gameplay, but it was great to me, as a kid.

Too bad it would not lent itself well for tk pics.
Well, on a second thought it would.
Hehehe. Just got an idea for some more F/M...

-> SlaverTickler

I admit I botched her helmet a bit, but I had something different in mind, from a mecha anime of old, Go Nagai's Kotetsu Jeeg, and villainess Queen Himika's henchmen.

Besides, I double googled it, and found out they actually retconned Lyn's helm in later pics; the original toy looked a bit more like my pic, while newer toys and comics show her with a spiked headgear, whereas mine looks more like a flanged, haloed cap.

About He-Man, I've always been a fan of his original red-crossed chest gear, and never quite got the hang of his later H-shaped device.

I'm not alone, though, 'cause I noticed new toys can bear either, depending on version and special edition.

I'm not a geek. I do have marketable skills.

;)

While my personal taste is towards /f work, a good illo is a good illo... and that is a very well done illustration, Kalamos. If she thought it'd work, it's definitely something Evil-Lyn would try! Thank you for sharing it with us... and please don't let the lack of responses get you down! You do good stuff!

Hahathna said:
While my personal taste is towards /f work, a good illo is a good illo... and that is a very well done illustration, Kalamos. If she thought it'd work, it's definitely something Evil-Lyn would try! Thank you for sharing it with us... and please don't let the lack of responses get you down! You do good stuff!
Thank you. :)

Prob with lack of comments is, I'm in Europe, so I usually miss the first batch of American users, connecting to the web before leaving home for work or school.

When I posted this pic around 9.30 AM CET, it was night to dawn over USA, so fewer ppl were in to comment.

Sure, watching the hit count raise, without so much of a comment, on an experimental pic can chafe nerves a bit, but I know I'm extra touchy when I post new stuff.
It's the "drawing rush". :)

I was extra curious on this one, though, 'cause it is, as I mentioned, an experiment of sorts: I don't usually do F/M, but it turned out easier than expected.

I just needed to know if F/M fans found it appealing.
To be 100% sure, I could use a few more comments, so I can plan my next few pics ahead.

Love that f/m stuff!

Allow me to repeat myself. LOVE THAT F/M STUFF !!! mAKE SOME MORE !!! Sorry, I'll turn the volume back down. Here is my two cents' worth. Full bondage, make Evil Lynn look like Lynda Carter, and she is physically tickling him, it's more fun than using a spell or mist, etc. But keep it up. Thanks for the effort.

kitzlig said:
Full bondage, make Evil Lynn look like Lynda Carter, and she is physically tickling him, it's more fun than using a spell or mist, etc. But keep it up.
Mmm... Full bondage. Check.
Physical contact. Check.
Lynda Carter...

Lynda Carter?

* Looks up from list *

Lynda Carter as in Wonder Woman?
Oh. Yes, she could work nicely as a villainess too.

Lynda Carter in f/m

Look at SlaverTickler's posts, he includes her pic. She is perfect as herself, as Wonder Woman, or even as Evil-Lynn. Long dark hair, fantastic body, beautiful face, the perfect tormentrix, you read it here first.

kitzlig said:
Look at SlaverTickler's posts, he includes her pic. She is perfect as herself, as Wonder Woman, or even as Evil-Lynn. Long dark hair, fantastic body, beautiful face, the perfect tormentrix, you read it here first.
Ah, yes, I googled her up already and found a bunch of suitable reference pics.
I was serious about her: she would look quite the part as a fetish villainess.

Maybe it's not tomorrow, but I'm currently filling a batch of commissions, and I'm definitely going to throw in another F/M for fun, semi-soon.

:D

I like it!

Hey,K,I agree with Kitzlig! Great picture,but strap him down and physically tickle him! I also think Lynda Carter would make for a great `ler.Please keep the F/m tickle art coming!

Give us some time to comment,though.I ,for one,can`t always sit down for a spell and check everything.there is so much stuff here that I want to see,that sometimes it takes me a bit to digest it all!

Be patient,Friend!

-> kilitiinko1.

Preference duly noted.

Hehehe... patient you say? When I am high from "drawing rush" minutes seem like hours to me.

Besides, this is my second F/M piece ever. Well, third if you count a commission I got a while ago...
That's why I am quite keen on getting input on it.

Lynda Carter, Ideal f/m Tormentrix

Thank you for the encouraging reply. I am looking forward to seeing your talents applied to the f/m scene. BTW, any chance of your reposting those earlier works you mentioned?

Awesome artwork, Kalamos! F/m is my favorite! I like the smile of satisfaction on her face, and the look of tortured laughter on his! Great job!

*whimpers with absolute ticklelust upon seeing thispic* Oh God, it was He man tht made me love tickling in the first place! MORE! MORE! MORE! I have sooo many ideas....the tickle mist makes other people, even his friends, want to tickle He man. Mmmm, he saves Tela by heaving a big rock off of her, and instead of being grateful, she tickles him silly while he's stuck with a large load over his head and unable to pull his arms down. Oooh, or the Sorceress magically binds him spread eagled and uses her fingers and feathers on him. even She ra could get in on it. *is panting with excitement, crawls off in a corner to fantasize and wait...patiently*

Soleil said:
*whimpers with absolute ticklelust upon seeing thispic*
Mmm! A full load of ideas there.
Duly noted. :)

Next MOTU pic I'm likely putting Trap Jaw in.
Just 'cause I like his broken, mechanical appearance.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back