• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTU's He-Man - F/M.

We're waiting for your next pic after this bunch of ideas...don't forget it.
;)

:D

klang said:
We're waiting for your next pic after this bunch of ideas...don't forget it.
Mmm! I'm currently fiddling with a Xmas related idea.
No promises though.

Just stay tuned, and hope I won't eat myself sick before committing it to paper.

Originally posted by Kalamos
Mmm! I'm currently fiddling with a Xmas related idea.
No promises though.

Always no promises...your 'attitude' struck again.
Anyway...good work.

ChosenofMystra said:
I loved it honestly :) Great work!
Thanks!

:)

Whoa, that frog thing is really psychedelic...

Hypnotoad_animated.gif

Kalamos said:

Masters of the Univere's He-Man. Classic rendition, with a few personal touches.
Drawn Evil-lyn by memory alone, so let's say she's revised retro.

Cool. Hey, maybe you should do one with the 2002-2004 verisions Sorceress or Evil-Lynn tickling or getting tickled (you can find pics of 'em on he-man.org , I think. )

A typo! Blasts! I let a typo slip by!

The 2002 MOTU version you say? Well, I did draw this on a whim, after a batch of commission pics, so it was more of a fun pic than a serious thing.
Did not even look chars up.

I guess Lyn looks more like the archetypal evil sorceress, than her own toy or toon self.
Take her head-gear, it's actually patterned after an anime villain's spiked head, as opposed to her own closer fitting helmet.

For some reason it seemed more natural to me.
Tricks memory plays on drawer's mind.

It's definetly better than I can draw lol (and I cant draw worth a ...lol)

And I just realized something...the He-Man in your pic looks alot more like the 2002 He-Man --especially the comic book version . That version of He-Man is a big, muscular guy and makes 80's He-Man look like a wimp. :blaugh:

Too bad Evil-Lynn never tried a tickling spell in either cartoons or comics, though. That'd probably be the one thing that could defeat He-Man (well, at least for longer than usual, anyway. ) Plus, we woulda gotten to hear Lynn or Skeletor make bad puns related to tickling. lol

He-Man said:
And I just realized something...the He-Man in your pic looks alot more like the 2002 He-Man --especially the comic book version . That version of He-Man is a big, muscular guy and makes 80's He-Man look like a wimp. :blaugh:
Well, I mixed and matched details. While I am more familiar with the '80s version, I never quite liked the classic baldric - but I was fonder of the older templar cross design.
So, I went for something in-between.

He-Man's bulk is not due to some conscious decision, but rather, to the influence a fantasy game, Fable, was having on me at that moment.

Were I to re-draw this piece tomorrow, I'd probably go for a different style.
I would stick with Lyn's classic chestpiece, though, cause I like the horn device.
Looks more convincing on her than on Teela anyway.
On the other hand, would do something different with her headgear, cause she looks more sinister with a full enclosing helmet.

Mmm.
Musings. :)

Too bad Evil-Lynn never tried a tickling spell in either cartoons or comics, though. That'd probably be the one thing that could defeat He-Man (well, at least for longer than usual, anyway. )
Well, if it makes up for it, I did draw other pics portraying the "tickle spell" idea.

All */F, but I could do more F/M, if you guys really like it.

Your work is great

I am also a fan of F/M tickling. There is just something about a little woman being able to take down a big guy with a few well placed strokes of her fingers. Your he man is great. I agree with the wonder woman comments. I'd personally like to see her tickling his bare feet to break him.

Kalamos said:
On the other hand, would do something different with her headgear, cause she looks more sinister with a full enclosing helmet.

Yeah, that headgear makes her look tough (although it's kinda cool seein her helmet-less with her white hair. lol)

EVILLYN_front.jpg

MYPcartoonEvilLyn.jpg

That's the 2002 version of Lynn, by the way. She really put the "evil" in "Evil-Lyn" . lol

-> johnism2.

Glad you liked it. :)
I'm taking a notice of a definite trend for foot tickling...
I guess it is it, then, foot tickling it is going to be. Maybe with a twist or two.

As I keep mentioning throughout my replies, my next pic is going to be something different.

As soon as I get a green light, I'm going to tell you more.

-> He-Man.

Yep, she's kind of sexy now, with that contemptous smirk of hers.
Her older toy self, with that jaundiced complexion, was a bit unsettling.

Do foot tickling if you like, but I would like to request, actually I'll beg if I have to, of one pic with He-Man getting his underarms tickled. Horrendously. While he begs for mercy and screams with laughter. Pretty please with sugar on top?

Soleil said:
Do foot tickling if you like, but I would like to request, actually I'll beg if I have to, of one pic with He-Man getting his underarms tickled. Horrendously. While he begs for mercy and screams with laughter. Pretty please with sugar on top?
No need to beg!
Money would be sufficient.

I can feature both upperbody and feet tickling in the same pic.
I have an idea that could accommodate both of them.

Oh no... i've found you here too Kalamos!
:p

And yep... Evil-Lyn is plain 'hot'. :firedevil

Darth Vegeta said:
Oh no... i've found you here too Kalamos!
I tend to wander.

You see... somebody told me I was good at this... "drawing" thing.
I bought the lie, and I am currently showing my off my stuff around the web.

And yep... Evil-Lyn is plain 'hot'. :firedevil
;)

Well TMF and Tickletheater is a two-way tunnel :p we all bounce between both usually.

Darth Vegeta said:
Well TMF and Tickletheater is a two-way tunnel :p we all bounce between both usually.
Yeah, some likened TTC and TMF to some kind of tunnel...
Makes ppl feel like rats, eh?

He-Man said:
Yeah, that headgear makes her look tough (although it's kinda cool seein her helmet-less with her white hair. lol)

EVILLYN_front.jpg

MYPcartoonEvilLyn.jpg

That's the 2002 version of Lynn, by the way. She really put the "evil" in "Evil-Lyn" . lol

Evil Lyn has white hair? I didnt know that! Though the 2002 Lyn was hotter than the first.

NavelTickler75 said:
Evil Lyn has white hair?
Yep, but it is believed she got white hair after her father's.
Not because she is old or anything.

I didnt know that! Though the 2002 Lyn was hotter than the first.
Most definitely so.
Some of her earlier rendition were wild... she almost looked like a man in drags.
Nothing wrong about it, but... well.

To each his own.

LOL a think I will take her as is.

No the 2002 Lyn seemed like a thirty something to me, it was the original who seemed much older. Did it ever show her without her helmet in the 2002 series? Man I must have missed that episode! Young women with white hair is hot! Just look at Yuna's ultimate transformation in Final Fantasy X-2!

Kalamos said:
Yep, but it is believed she got white hair after her father's.
Not because she is old or anything.

Most definitely so.
Some of her earlier rendition were wild... she almost looked like a man in drags.
Nothing wrong about it, but... well.

To each his own.

Like old comics, old cartoons tend to have varying degrees of quality.
Sometimes chars are depicted ugly sometimes beautifully drawn.
Nowadays that still happens but the contrast used to be a lot worse in the old days.

NavelTickler75 said:
No the 2002 Lyn seemed like a thirty something to me, it was the original who seemed much older. Did it ever show her without her helmet in the 2002 series?

Well, it's a bit of a tough guess.
The classic toy itself had yellow complexion and a Fu Manchu's like scowl.

The Filmation char looked around 30, with somewhat crooked nose, to give her a cruel look.

I think the 2002 version looks actually younger, except for that helm-less episode - but I can't recall whether it was toon or comic - in which she was sick and looked much older.

From wikipedia I learn there is a lot of confusion about Lyn's real age, so we don't know which is which: is she young but looks older, because magic consumed her? Or is she older, but drawers won't depict her as decrepit because magic is preserving her?

Nobody knows, because series continuity is a bit shaky, there, so we can only guess.
Sure, younger-looking old magic-using chars helps as narrative device to cover plot-holes.

Me? I'm going with whatever works for my pics! :D

Darth Vegeta said:
Like old comics, old cartoons tend to have varying degrees of quality.
Again, shaky continity.
After all, these started out as toys, so most of them were quite shallow, by the time they hit tv screens.

Nobody really knew how they had to had or look or sound like.
And they fixed things as they went on, as scripts would seem to indicate.

A funny anektdote regarding conversions is DBZ... .
Vegeta early on in the series has a strange colouring off hair and outfit. (green - orange etc)
As the manga wasn't coloured they didn't realize what his real appearance was.

Darth Vegeta said:
A funny anektdote regarding conversions is DBZ... .
Vegeta early on in the series has a strange colouring off hair and outfit. (green - orange etc)
As the manga wasn't coloured they didn't realize what his real appearance was.
Ah, yes, heard something like that about Ranma 1/2, regarding Ranma/Ranko's hair.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back