• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTU's He-Man - F/M.

lynda carter as evil lynn hmmm.

Wow several mentions of miss Carter on a thread, and none of them by me, who would have thought that would be possible. Although I personal don't think this pic of Evil Lynn looks like Lynda, I could have seen her playing the evil minion of the ol' skull head. In fact I think she would have done a great job, and loved every secound of it. One of the few things they got right in the MOTU film was who they cast as Evil Lynn, I can't remember her name, but I thought she did a great job herself.

SlaverTickler said:
I personal don't think this pic of Evil Lynn looks like Lynda.
Nay, my rendition wasn't really patterned after Lynda Carter.
She is, rather, a mix of old memories and personal taste.
Were I to draw her now, I would probably draw her heargear in a different way.
As it is, it looks a bit like the spiked head of an anime bad guy, from Steel Robot Jeeg.
Another memory of mine, again.

The whole Carter talk is more like a request than a real thing.
Yet.

One of the few things they got right in the MOTU film was who they cast as Evil Lynn, I can't remember her name, but I thought she did a great job herself.
Found her name while googling, but forgot it.
I'm ambivalent towards that movie.
Wouldn't say it's the best thing they could have done with MOTU.

Actually, I think the whole story lost it a bit when they introduced Adam and the secret identity thingamabob.
I used to like the barbarian thing better: He-Man was comparatively weaker, but at least he was "himself" all the time.
Never really liked the hero-under-disguise-posing-as-a-fool antics, especially since Adam wasn't really useful without the sword, and He-Man didn't exist as a separate individual either.

Oh, well.

:)

Kalamos said:
Found her name while googling, but forgot it.
I'm ambivalent towards that movie.
Wouldn't say it's the best thing they could have done with MOTU.

Just looked it up on IMDB (don't know why I didn't check earlier), it's Meg Foster... those eyes... wow. Anyway I won't argue that it was a shit movie, but I thought Meg was a good pick as Lynn.

SlaverTickler said:
Just looked it up on IMDB (don't know why I didn't check earlier), it's Meg Foster... those eyes... wow. Anyway I won't argue that it was a shit movie, but I thought Meg was a good pick as Lynn.
Yeah, I usually find out names the same way; with tv shows it's even easier: epguides.com. :)

Now, I would not call Motu the movie downright shit, but it had quite a few flaws, such as steering way too much away from Mattel/Filmation canon.

I know they tried to make it wide target, as opposed to a kid show alone, but they could have still gone with the original cast of baddies.
The current rendition for Trap Jaw from He-Man 2, for instance, is quite impressive. They could have done a suitable job, without coming up with new, and unknown, chars.

Goes to show it takes more than just a good license to make a blockbuster.

BTW, feel free to drop ideas in my general direction.
I am not one to turn good suggestions down.

Kalamos said:
Yeah, I usually find out names the same way; with tv shows it's even easier: epguides.com. :)

Now, I would not call Motu the movie downright shit, but it had quite a few flaws, such as steering way too much away from Mattel/Filmation canon.

I know they tried to make it wide target, as opposed to a kid show alone, but they could have still gone with the original cast of baddies.
The current rendition for Trap Jaw from He-Man 2, for instance, is quite impressive. They could have done a suitable job, without coming up with new, and unknown, chars.

Goes to show it takes more than just a good license to make a blockbuster.

BTW, feel free to drop ideas in my general direction.
I am not one to turn good suggestions down.

Well I think they went way to far from what the film should have been about. basicly I see He-Man and the Masters of the Universe not unlike the Rifts earth from the RPG. Only differences are of course all the "huminoid" life is from Enternia (so far as I know), and the forces of good are the ruling set unlike Rifts where Darkness reigns andf good is the ultimate underdog. There are Swords, magic, flying battleships, and Ray Guns, sounds alot like Rifts to me. They should have focused on a war between the minions of darkness again the allies of good. If some thought had gone into it, it could have played of like the original Star Wars trio (had they made 3).

i like f/m artwork...3DTickler comes to mind...this drawing is explicitly detailed..love how the big strong man can't break free...your posts are fairly amusing, as well..

SlaverTickler said:
They should have focused on a war between the minions of darkness again the allies of good. If some thought had gone into it, it could have played of like the original Star Wars trio (had they made 3).
Star Wars had a deeper background story, plus it was meant for a broader audience.

When porting from toy figures to a full blown motion picture it is tougher to get everybody happy.
You stray from canon, and fans complain.
You stick to it to the letter, and you lose variety.

They sure did some major mistakes with MOTU the movie, main being missing the right atmosphere.
MOTU is heroic fantasy plus tech.
They stressed too much tech, and put in the cliched real-earth scenario, with obnoxious kids and dumb cops.

Then again it's a prob with many licensed movies...
It was just a film based off a toy line, and they wasted resources on re-inventing the wheel.

isabeau said:
your posts are fairly amusing, as well..
Yeah, I'm flattered.

;)

NavelTickler75 said:
No the 2002 Lyn seemed like a thirty something to me, it was the original who seemed much older. Did it ever show her without her helmet in the 2002 series? Man I must have missed that episode! Young women with white hair is hot!

Yeah, they showed her without her helmet in--I can't remember the episode's name, but it was in Season 2 . Skeletor captures her and attempts to sacrafice her to some creature as punishment for betraying him. Of course, He-Man ends up saving her ass.

Her hair is still white in the 2002 series, but it's a better hairstyle than the one she had in the 80's series.

And was it just me, or did 2002 Evil-Lynn seem like she had more power than Skeletor? I swear all the bonehead did was blast things/people most of the time. Then again, maybe he has alot more power than was shown, since both Skeletor and the Sorceress seemed to cast more powerful spells later on in the seasons (eg: Sorceress filling up the entire castle with a blast of light to fight off the Shadowbeasts; Skeletor blasting Evil-Lynn's forcefield till it's destroyed and she's knocked out, etc)

He-Man said:
And was it just me, or did 2002 Evil-Lynn seem like she had more power than Skeletor? I swear all the bonehead did was blast things/people most of the time. Then again, maybe he has alot more power than was shown, since both Skeletor and the Sorceress seemed to cast more powerful spells later on in the seasons (eg: Sorceress filling up the entire castle with a blast of light to fight off the Shadowbeasts; Skeletor blasting Evil-Lynn's forcefield till it's destroyed and she's knocked out, etc)

It's possible that Lynn might have been more knowledgable (Hmmm is that spelled right?) in magic then Ol' Bone Head, but that he had more brute power. Meaning she knew more spells but the ones he knew were more powerfull. The bad guys tend to follow the strongest leader (sort of like Apocolips's Dark Riders "We Follow The Strogest") so if Lynn was more powerfull she would have over thrown him, because his gan would have had her back. Then again it is possible that she was more powerful, and that she was in love (however dark it may have been) and thus she chose to follow rather then lead. It wouldn't be the first time a powerful female has fallen fo the charms of a chrasmatic person.

SlaverTickler said:
Then again it is possible that she was more powerful, and that she was in love (however dark it may have been) and thus she chose to follow rather then lead. It wouldn't be the first time a powerful female has fallen fo the charms of a chrasmatic person.

She might've been attracted to him when they first met..but after seeing him turn into Skeletor(how he got that form is shown in the same episode where Lynn is nearly killed by him..she's one of the evil ones who helped him survive from the acid that burned his face off in "The Beginning"), I doubt she felt as much for him..specially sincce he seemed to go nuts soon as he saw what he'd become.

I'm thinkin the bonehead is able to control her and the other evil warriors thru intimidation. Lynn might be more powerful, but Skeletor is way more scary.

Actually I think I either saw in an episode or read in a MOTU comic book (the 2002 version) that the reason she works for him is "because Skeletor is power" and she figures she'll be able to kill him off once they've succeeded in conquering Eternia --of course, there's a little flaw in that plan..She'd have to kill him BEFORE he gets Grayskull's power, or else he'd be able to kick her ass easily. Not to mention with Tri-Clops being loyal to Skeletor, that'd make overthrowing him alot harder.

The bigger they are, the more ticklish apparently. Great toon, always loved he-man as a kid. :xpulcy: Keep up the great work. :whip:

The bigger they are, the more ticklish apparently. Great toon, always loved he-man as a kid. :xpulcy: Keep up the great work.
;)

Missed this post the first time...

Glad you liked it.
Did you check my next F/M piece?

Goes to show size doesn't matter when ticklish are involved...

:D

I may have missed that other f/m piece. Could you possibly post it again, please? :wub:

I approve! :D I'd love to see more work done on He-Man. While I would like to see him getting tickled by someone, I also like the mist idea as well. =3

I approve! :D I'd love to see more work done on He-Man. While I would like to see him getting tickled by someone, I also like the mist idea as well. =3

The mist idea was an old favourite of mine, but some good old mundane non-magical physical contact is probably in order, for my next pics...

For some reason, I think Teela would love to handle things first hand...

I mean, he's been giving her the cold shoulder throughout two or three different series - including the old toy booklets, she's always been torn between her huge crush and her natural antagonism, and she cannot believe her only true love is just that Adam wimp under disguise!

I don't know about you, but if I were her, I would feel a bit... resentful to say the least.

Yeah, I used to be some MOTU geek...

:D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back