• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 49-year old ticklish feet, in ugly shoes

Real feet

Ok, here they are from Friday. My feet were so dry and you can see it, but we took care of that later. And there's a small bandage on top of my foot from my new ugly shoes. I'd ALMOST rather post a photo in a bikini than show you my poor feet. But they are better now I promise.

Last edited:
Thank you for these pics. Can`t wait for the next pics!
Would love to tickle your feet!

Understandable they were dry from the winter but no less pretty. Time to show 'em off now though :D

Understandable they were dry from the winter but no less pretty. Time to show 'em off now though :D

Yes, we did Jeff's favorite thing, and he went with me to get a pedicure. He loves to watch me squirm when they scrub my soles and heels with that file. The nail techs all laugh at me. Jeff gets really turned on.

Yes, we did Jeff's favorite thing, and he went with me to get a pedicure. He loves to watch me squirm when they scrub my soles and heels with that file. The nail techs all laugh at me. Jeff gets really turned on.

Lucky bastard!

You don't think he goes behind your back and tells the nail techies to make your sessions extra tickly do you? (I know I would LOL)

To do it right I have to be tied up pretty good. Ask my husband. I'm 5'9" about 145 lbs and can fight. But when he asks nicely, or even not nicely, I let him.

Sounds great!
What is ur favorite Type of tying? U ever been hogtied?
That is a pretty good position to calm down strong ladies :)

And so far, Jeff is enjoying it too. He still THINKS he wants to see me tickled unmercifully by someone else (male/female he's not sure). Again, it's part of the long story of us.

So, for the weekend, here's a very cropped photo of me from a boudoir shoot about 10 years ago (before last kid). Also about the last time I tried to tan--you see the freckles that popped up. I'm pale as a sheet now.

View attachment 444349

Love the sole pics. I'd gladly tickle them as well as the rest of you. ;)

Sounds great!
What is ur favorite Type of tying? U ever been hogtied?
That is a pretty good position to calm down strong ladies :)

I don't really have a "favorite" way to be tied because they all lead to me being tickled out of my mind. I guess my favorite the one that's most comfortable which is regular spread out laying on my back. And yes, I have been hog tied--we have some of those clips you use on a leash to attach the velcro cuffs we have to each other. It's very quick and a little too efficient.

Just the way I like it! Don't give them time to think of an excuse to back out! :laughhard:

Ha, I wish I could back out. No, I lay there and let myself get tied up, knowing what's coming. My husband likes knowing that I dread what's going to happen but that I let him do it anyway.

Geez, he is so lucky to have a (un)willing wife like you! I am soooooo jealous! And pretty easy on the eyes, too!

One thing Jeff really likes is for me to put my bare feet on the dash as we drive down the interstate. It's a little embarrassing to think of all those men (and women) looking at my feet, and some of them are very obvious. I know Jeff likes to think of how it makes me feel, but really it's a harmless way to be an exhibitionist.

View attachment 446383

Last edited:
Wow, Amanda!
Very sexy picture, very soft looking feet!
Thank you.

I look forward to seeing barefeet on the dash as I am driving. Yours are awesome Amanda.

The only thing better than feet on the dash is feet out the window! I stopped at a rest stop when I was driving truck and there were these two beautiful feet propped up on a door out the open window and it was all I could do to keep from running my fingers up those soles!

What gorgeous feet! Here in the Pacific Northwest, I consider bare female feet on the dashboard to be a sign of spring. We've had wonderful weather for the past week, with many "dashboard feet" sightings, but none before your post. Thank you for bringing about an early spring! :)
One thing Jeff really likes is for me to put my bare feet on the dash as we drive down the interstate. It's a little embarrassing to think of all those men (and women) looking at my feet, and some of them are very obvious. I know Jeff likes to think of how it makes me feel, but really it's a harmless way to be an exhibitionist.

View attachment 446383

I don't really have a "favorite" way to be tied because they all lead to me being tickled out of my mind. I guess my favorite the one that's most comfortable which is regular spread out laying on my back. And yes, I have been hog tied--we have some of those clips you use on a leash to attach the velcro cuffs we have to each other. It's very quick and a little too efficient.

Thanks for answering!
U got any pic of u in a hogtie? Would really Love to see ur nice soles!

Hey, Amanda!
How does this "friend request" work? I`m not very fit with the computer, but very interestet to see your album!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back