• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 49-year old ticklish feet, in ugly shoes

Hey, Amanda!
How does this "friend request" work? I`m not very fit with the computer, but very interestet to see your album!

I guess you figured it out! Did you see both albums? Your comment was on my photo from about 25 years ago, before 3 kids. The other album has the recent stuff.

Yes, I agree with robmic!
3 children, 49 years young and a body, still sexy as hell!!!
Seems to me, that lots of intense tickling are a good work out for you.
Hope, your husband still tickles you a lot over the next years, to hold your body in that good shape.
Would love, to help your husband tickling your feet every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ticklish greetings!

thank you so much for showing those lovley soles of hers lucky husband of yours. i love to see short video of those cute feet tickled.

Jeff took these late Saturday night at a friend's house. I can always tell when he's taking sneaky photos of me.

Amanda, thank you so much for letting us see such sexy pics of yourself! You look like your 49 going on 29 from what I can see. Your husband Jeff is very lucky! It's really cool that despite not being "into" tickling you indulge your husband and you're open-minded to the point of even joining the TMF! My wife gladly indulges me too for which I am very grateful. Just one question, can you be tickled silly with a feather on those gorgeous bare soles running it between those adorable toes or is a feather too gentle?

A feather will do the the job quite well, it just takes a little longer to build up. Which Jeff is fine with.

A feather will do the the job quite well, it just takes a little longer to build up. Which Jeff is fine with.

Oh that's perfect! I'm with Jeff! My wife is the same way, FEATHERS WORK great on her especially around, under, over and between her toes. It takes a few for her to start to laugh but she's wiggling instantly. Once she's laughing or giggling its like a flood gate opened. I'm 48 and she's 45, we've been together 25 years and the tickle fun seems to be getting better and better. Sounds like it the same for Jeff and you, that's great! Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you veryuch for NOT deleting them! Truly gorgeous feet and legs. Your husband is lucky! I'm certain he gets plenty of tickling of your feet, I, along withany others, would love to hear about impromptu foot ticklings. You know, how it feels and what's going through your mind.

Just hoping.

You are quite a girl, Amanda. Thank you for sharing . . . it's a joy.

Very sexy heel the slingback nice choice in shoes, still leaves many areas open for tickling

Another lovely picture of your pretty feet. The only thing I can't understand is, how can you have so many pics of your feet... and they're not being tickled! :shock2: Hope they do get it enough! :p

Another lovely picture of your pretty feet. The only thing I can't understand is, how can you have so many pics of your feet... and they're not being tickled! :shock2: Hope they do get it enough! :p

Oh they get it too much. You know I HATE being tickled, but Jeff does it anyway. What's a poor wife to do?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back