• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Damn! How can you not tickle those feet especially in black nylons like that! (My favorite color!) Your story about tying her up and tickling her until you both came is still my all time favorite!

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kano; however, you're a legend amongst men posting pictures of Aunty L's legs and feet. Damn, those feet are just aching to be tickled!

Thanks for sharing mate, I'm quite sure that we all appreciate it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Awesome stories my friend I just love them!! Your a lucky fella!! Please share if you have more?

Smash TV....you have blown my mind right there my friend. Another amazing story. I'm so appreciative of all the stories you and Kano give us to enjoy.

View attachment 459870View attachment 459871

Why thank you Mr Devil that's very good of you to say - it's amazing how vivid your memory is when it anything to do with nylon feet and tickling, somedays I can't remember what day it is but when it comes to Aunty Lorraine - it's been almost my whole life continuing to this day and if I think hard enough I can even smell those nyloned feet hahaha. I'll keep them coming man.

Smash - about time you got these up here matey nice one, nice reading too I hasten to add haha.

Now, brace yourselves................AUNTIE LORRAINE'S STUNNINGLY TICKLISH FEET - TODAY!!!!! These were taken about 8hrs ago but dammit she would not let me tickle AND take pictures!! Enjoy these though everybody and the tickling experience will follow!!

All the best

I must say Kano that I too would have had trouble controlling myself faced with these amazing nylon feet....especially knowing how ticklish they are and that she enjoys having them tickled so much.

I just wish I could contribute more with some stories of my own but alas no....I still live in hope that one day I will get the chance..!!

Just to add a bit of joy here to this great experience, if you go to my profile pics then Aunty Lorraine's beautiful nyloned feet are there waiting for you to go with this so hope you love them as much as I do, and yes, this picture was taken the very day of the wedding, the day I sniffed Aunty Lorraines ticklish feet!!
You are one lucky bastage!!

Smash TV....you have blown my mind right there my friend. Another amazing story. I'm so appreciative of all the stories you and Kano give us to enjoy.

Thanks mate - I aim to please! There will be more to come (and better experiences too), but it's a matter of time and privacy, I'm afraid. Thanks for the compliments though, RD, much appreciated.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Can't wait to get the time and opportunity RD, soon my friend very soon. Not only are they hot and ticklish feet but those nylon toes have the most delicious warm musk about them I throb at the very thought lol.

Catch you soon guys

You tease us to much Kano...!!! We throb with anticipation.&#55357;&#56835;

Hi guys, just another few to add to the list...this is a barefoot story, which kind of goes against the title of this page! Regardless...enjoy!

It was the summer of 1998, and my aunt had come down to visit. Naturally, I was going to try and get a crack at her feet, but with it being summer, the chances of her wearing tights were pretty much zero! As a result, this story details the first time that I tickled my aunt's bare feet! In fact, she'd only just arrived - my parents were both pre -occupied (well, asleep, despite it being early evening!), leaving me and my aunt alone. My mum was upstairs in bed, my dad conked out in the armchair next to us. I can't remember how it began, I may have asked my aunt to rub my neck, as it was genuinely sore. She obliged, and started saying how she loved being 'rubbed down'!

'I love having my back rubbed and tickled, oh, and my FEET, I love having my feet played with....' she said, letting it hang in the air.

I looked at her, and said, 'Well, I know about that, don't I?', smiling and winking at her as she laughed in agreement. As she did, I bent down and picked up her bare feet, her toes painted with chipped electric blue nail varnish on them, and proceeded to rub and tickle them for her. She sighed happily as she allowed me to tickle her feet and so without warning I let loose on them! My aunt smiled and giggled as my fingers went crazy over her bare soles! She initially leaned back further into the chair but, after a frenzied ten seconds of tickling, pulled her feet back and said 'No no, stop it, that's too good!'

WOAH!

So, not only does she love them slow tickled, but fast tickled as well! Game on!

I often found myself alone with my aunt that week, and while I didn't always go for her feet, I had one great opportunity which stays in my mind forever. We were talking in the garden, and she said that while she liked sunbathing in the garden she always worried about spiders. She'd been laying down while sunbathing (in shorts and t-shirt, not a swimsuit....that would be too much!), so I gave her a quick spider tickle on her ribs, teasing her about all the 'spiders'. She flinched, so I apologised and said I'd make it up to her, and began to tickle her feet again. By now, she was sitting up in the chair, so I was at her feet. I tickled them, fast and slow, and was amazed at how soft her feet were....but sadly she pulled away after a while, saying it 'wasn't fair on me to have to do that'.

I then pulled up the seat, sat opposite her, pulled her bare feet onto my lap, saying that I didn't mind, holding her gaze as she held mine and began to slowly stroke them, both of us knowing that it was 'our thing', but she stopped me again, saying that it 'Wasn't a good idea'.

HUH?!?

All I can think of is that she knew we were both enjoying it, and that it wasn't right. Maybe, maybe not; either way, it didn't stop me from trying again the following year!

Hope you enjoyed, one and all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Fast forward to New Years 1999; we were again visiting my aunt to celebrate New Years Eve in Edinburgh (think Times Square style celebrations). It was all fine and cool, and would eventually lead to me having my greatest ever foot experience. But more on that later...!

One evening we were all sat in my aunt's living room and, due to overcrowding, I was sat on the floor in front of my aunt. She was wearing a black and white stripey jumper, blue jeans and black socks. She's quite a touchy-feely person, and had her hands resting on my shoulders, occasionally rubbing them with her fingertips over my shirt. I noticed this, and discreetly leaned back into her legs to show my appreciation. I also had her socked feet either side of me. Oh, what to do....?

I was fully aware that I was in a roomful of six people, all involved in their own conversations. While I didn't want to make a scene, I also wanted to tickle my aunt's feet. Moving my hands slightly, I gently began to knead the soles of her socked feet. I could see her smile out of the corner of my eye so continued, moving further down her soles and onto her heels, toes and insteps as my confidence grew. My aunt cottoned onto this and slid her feet forward slightly to accommodate my touches. As she did I noticed that she was wearing opaque chocolate brown tights under her socks! WOW!

I couldn't hold back the urge, and mentioning something about 'one layer is better than two layers', peeled off her socks (rather bravely, I thought) and began massaging, tickling and stroking her stocking feet. My dad saw the socks come off, and made a reference to sweaty feet but that didn't stop me! I noticed my uncle give us a funny look but I was in the moment, continuing to pleasure myself and my aunt through footplay. Her feet were gorgeous in her tights, you couldn't see the toes, but they felt very smooth and silky. Best of all, her feet twitched with every move I made, both of them gently bobbing up and down with each stroke! When I tickled the sides of her feet they twitched even more, which I didn't expect! It was as if she was having them tickled for the first time and didn't know if she enjoyed the sensation or not! This only lasted about five minutes, but I loved every single second! I didn’t know it at the time, but it would get even better a few days after this...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
So, this is a day or two after the above; I was due to leave in a few days and knew I'd need one decent chance to get my aunt's feet good and proper. But how? The house was full, and we were always all together, so there was no chance! However, luck was once again on my side! This particular night, everyone had decided to go out to see a Highland Piper's band patrol through the streets of Edinburgh. Everyone, that is, except for myself and my aunt.....and my mum! Ideas were forming in my mind, but would I be able to execute them? We would see....

Earlier in the day, myself and my aunt had had a minor disagreement. It was nothing major, but in order to prevent it from causing any ill feeling I apologised to her in private. I waited until my mum was in the bathroom, and said sorry to my aunt. She was wearing a red jumper, black trousers, jet black tights and, much to my delight, hadn’t bothered with her slippers! She laughed when I apologised and brushed it aside as nothing, so I gave her a big hug...and then knelt down to kiss her black stocking foot! She laughed and shook me off, playfully telling me to behave myself! I was already giddy, but was able to hide it when my mum returned. She lay down on the sofa opposite myself and my aunt, where she soon fell asleep. For all intents and purposes, my aunt and I were alone. I knew only one chance would come my way, so, braving both my mum waking up, and my aunt freaking out, I went for it...

My aunt was sat to my left, and had her right leg crossed over her left. I slowly moved my socked left foot underneath her right foot and gently caressed her stocking sole and instep with my toes. My aunt laughed, but without looking at me gently kicked my foot away. I knew by the smile on her face that she didn't mean it and so did it again, and this time she offered no resistance! I slid my my toes the length of her stocking sole, repeating it over and over, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Her stocking foot flexed to adjust my movements, and I noticed that my aunt was by now beaming! After about five minutes of playing footsie with her I sat down next to her legs and feet, and silently began tickling her stocking soles. Unable to resist, I moved to and her ankles, then her toes, heels, insteps, everywhere, no area left untouched! I sometimes tickled just one foot, sometimes I tickled both! My aunt flopped back into her seat, her soft black stocking feet at my pleasure and a naughty but delighted grin on her face! I continued tickling her for twenty minutes or so, and then I knew what I had to do. In order to make this perfect, I knew that I had the chance to indulge in one of my fantasies. I quickly stopped tickling and sat next to my aunt on the sofa. I immediately hooked her right foot with my left and bought it into my lap! My aunt said nothing, but her left foot followed automatically and there I was, my aunt's black stocking feet in my lap, a childhood fantasy suddenly taking shape 13 years after the first time tickling my aunt’ stocking feet! My aunt was in Wonderland at the pleasure she was receiving, and I was also l in Wonderland at the pleasure I derived from doing it!

I massaged her toes and just kept looking from her beautiful soles to the dreamy expression on her face, and continued to massage and tickle them for another half hour or so. I was utterly lost, the softness of my aunt's feet and tights at my fingertips, living the dream and not wanting it to end. At this point my aunt suddenly suggested getting a drink, and went into the kitchen to fix them. I followed, and gave her stocking heels a quick tickle while she was at the sink...followed by then tickling her ribs and sides too! My aunt giggled and squirmed and tried swatting me away, but I continued to dig in. She then pretended that the others were coming back, slid away from me and went to sit back down. I joined her....and she just sat there and started watching the TV again!

I wasn't going to stand for that, so I began to play footsie with her again! Again came the laugh and again came the kick, but then she swung her legs over and into my lap! Hell yeah! I proceeded to tickle and massage her feet again, and even attempted to suck her toes, but she giggled and pulled away. I continued tickling, pleasuring and relaxing my aunt in equal measure. I then began to move to her ankles, and suddenly I got very brave and ran my fingers up her legs and under the hems of her jeans. She gasped at this, and I thought I'd maybe gone too far; however, I'd come so far it seemed a shame to end, and so I asked her if she'd like to have her legs tickled. She said yes, looking me dead in the eye and so I put my hands up her trouser legs,and began to gently and slowly tickle her stocking knees, her stocking thighs, her stocking calfs, loving the smooth sensation of her tights encased legs. The material felt glorious, and one look at my aunt - eyes closed, mouth open, breathing softly - told me that she was also in raptures, mesmerised by the tickling and in a world of her own; I too was in my element, this woman who was my first indulgence in stocking feet tickling now at my pleasure and fingertips! I then moved back down to her feet, and finished off there, as I didn't want to push my luck and get caught when everybody came back. Some two hours had gone by since I began playing footsie with my aunt, and so I finished off with several long, gentle strokes as a sort of grand finale. Shortly after, my mother woke up and shortly after that everybody else came back. I was still tingling from the experience, and replayed it over in my head for the rest of the evening. Many years on, I still think about this experience. Oddly, my aunt and I only talked about this incident once since it happened, and that was only in passing. However, whenever I think about this, it's done so with pleasure and pride!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Smash I want to meet your Aunty just to put feet and face to an experience hahaha, we'll done mate for making the most of every opportunity.

Nothing more spectacular than tickling an older woman's sheer nylon feet because they inevitably enjoy every stroke, usually because they don't get tickled and as a result seeing a mature woman light up with ticklishness and love is just the best feeling ever - and they usually want more just like Aunty Lorraine lol.

Which reminds me, I must get more history up on this thread.

All the best dude and keep em coming.

Smash, you and Kano both rock.....I'm quivering after reading your latest I instalment. Oh how I wish I could contribute something more to this.

I hope you both keep the stories coming so I can keep coming...!!!!

Nano, I'm trembling with anticipation and hope to be reading about your latest exploits with your friend..!!!

Nylon feet forever.!!!!

Smash I want to meet your Aunty just to put feet and face to an experience hahaha, we'll done mate for making the most of every opportunity.

Nothing more spectacular than tickling an older woman's sheer nylon feet because they inevitably enjoy every stroke, usually because they don't get tickled and as a result seeing a mature woman light up with ticklishness and love is just the best feeling ever - and they usually want more just like Aunty Lorraine lol.

Which reminds me, I must get more history up on this thread.

All the best dude and keep em coming.

Yes, you should! :p

For what it's worth, my aunt has a touch of Judi Dench/Hermione Norris/Sue Barker about her; same hair, not as much of a pinched face, a bit slimmer, roughly the same height and has a very pleasant nature. Oh, and a soft, lilting Scottish accent. :D

Smash, you and Kano both rock.....I'm quivering after reading your latest I instalment. Oh how I wish I could contribute something more to this.

I hope you both keep the stories coming so I can keep coming...!!!!

Alas, I'm almost - ALMOST - at the end of my aunt experiences, though there's a few more to come. I'm sure Kano can keep us entertained with Jo and Lorraine stories in the meantime, though. If this was a thread specifically about nylon feet then it'd be a different story - teachers, friend's mothers, female colleagues, clips from films and TV...I'd have more stories to share!

Thanks for the compliments, both; hope you all enjoyed.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Smash...I can see a whole thread here...maybe you can start it off mate....I have few nylon feet experiences to share. .!!

Well, I'm sure Kano wouldn't mind...!

Maybe like some of you, I've had a fetish for stocking feet longer than a tickling fetish, but I've always believed that it's a natural off shoot. I have no idea how it stemmed, I've just always been attracted to stocking feet and would get a nice 'tingle' whenever I'd see them in real life or on TV. When I was about 5 or 6, my parents had taken in a lodger, a policewoman called Wendy. This was the early 80s UK, and so policewoman then wore a skirt and black tights for duty. Wendy would often make my day by padding around the house in black stocking feet before or after a shift. She was my first crush, and would always make a fuss of me. She'd be nearly 60 by now, but back then I thought she was lovely. Slender figure, short bobbed auburn hair and a smiley face....just lovely!

I can remember her giving my sister and I a 'wheelbarrow', where you hold someone by their ankles and they walk on their hands. She wasn't in her uniform at this time, but was in a check skirt and white tights. I had that lovely tingle in my tummy (i.e. loins!) at the sight of her feet, and so when I offered to give her a wheelbarrow I was in heaven when she agreed. I held her stocking ankles, and couldn't believe her feet were so close to me. Unfortunately, I was so excited that I dropped her, and that was the end of that!

I can also recall trying to crawl close to her black stocking feet when she sat down in her uniform, and both her and my parents scolding me for it. This was embarrassing enough, but I also remember my mother teasing me - and telling Wendy - that I'd apparently said that 'I like it when Wendy wears black tights'. I was sitting on my mum's lap when she said it, and I can remember trying to cover her mouth up, to no avail. Wendy was actually wearing her uniform at the time, and upon hearing this she laughed and wiggled her black stocking feet in the air in front of me. I was mortified that she'd found this out, as even at that age I wanted to keep it secret because I knew that somehow liking stocking feet was a 'bit strange'. That said...if you're a young kid with a fetish for stocking feet, you could do a lot worse than having an attractive policewoman in the house unwittingly sparking your fetish!

Over to you guys!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
On a visual note, this is probably my first mainstream experience of foot tickling. It's from the early 80s, and features magician David Copperfield tickling the feet (only they're fake!) of Catherine Bach aka Daisy Duke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2RSiVHqGs0

I now know how this trick is done; it's with TV monitors inside the cabinet, just look at how much she grows when the doors get opened! However, as a seven year old, I thought that this was the most exciting thing I'd seen!

Despite the monitors, it's possible that Catherine Bach was tickled in rehearsal to get the reaction! I also seemed to recall an awesome sole shot, but sadly that was my memory playing tricks. Regardless, please enjoy some old school magic and stocking foot tickling. To be honest, this clip made me hope that tickling would be compulsory for every magic trick involving a saw and pretty assistant!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Smash as mentioned dude I don't mind in the slightest, I want my posts to be a place where anyone and everyone can come in and add their thoughts, memories, experiences and for all to get enjoyment from it, let the thread morph any which way it goes.

I will be adding more here when I can as there is a lifetimes worth of occasional tickling sessions with Aunty Lorraine that continue to this day. Although not as regular as we'd both enjoy, one of my favourite times was after she'd been out for a walk so had very hot and VERY ticklish feet but time will not permit this evening, sometime soon.

Have a good one mate and look forward to hearing from you all out there.

All the best

Good plan, my man, and fair play for being so open to suggestion. I can see this thread becoming like the Mousepad as it used to be before it went all safe...!

Ah, the Mousepad....one person complained, and it all went pear-shaped... (*sigh*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yeah mate I know, it's the way we do things here in the UK unfortunately, one complaint = blanket ban lol

All the best

They had an 'Early Experiences' thread on there which was well into double figures, but that was one of the first to go. It's like I said to you, for most of us our fetish/es were sparked early in life by whatever means, and speaking personally I'm always interested to see how it began for people. Certainly, I don't want to read anything involving children in a sexual way, but to delete all posts involving childhood experiences is a knee-jerk reaction to the minority.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well bud, if it's gone it's gone so feel free to post here experiences of a good hearted nature and nothing less haha.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back