• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Don't mind if I do!

Female teachers have always been a bit of a soft spot for me as a tickle/stocking foot fetishist (more the latter in this case!), as they could drop a shoe or dangle in the classroom, usually while wearing tights and have no idea of the impact they were having on young hormones! One such teacher was Miss Darlington when I was about ten. As I've said, I didn't understand the sexual implications of my fetish at that age, I just knew that seeing female stocking feet made me feel good inside.

Miss Darlington was quite young, easy going and had a bubbly personality; she was the sort of teacher whose assemblies you'd look forward to, you know? She was slim, had curly blonde hair and always wore either American tan or neutral/white tights. She'd wear them, more often than not, with red open toe sandals (it was the mid 80s, after all), meaning I'd always see her toes peeking out. There are three main experiences that I recall with Miss Darlington, some of which were actually nothing to do with me!

Whenever we did PE, she'd always change from her work gear into a t-shirt, fitness skirt and trainers. I never saw the transformation as it understandably took place behind a curtain, but I'd never even see her change from shoes to trainers. However, she had a close, jokey relationship with one of the male teachers, who took it upon himself to sometimes hide one or both of her shoes upon her return. I'd always look forward to this, as it meant seeing more of her white stocking feet. One day, though, she couldn't find one shoe and spent several minutes pacing up and down the aisle in her white stocking feet. Every time she walked past I'd stare at the tops of her feet, or sneak peeks at her stocking soles as she padded away from my desk. I was delighted at this, but was also aware that Miss Darlington was getting more rattled. She asked us who'd hidden it, but we were silent as we didn't know. I was wondering if she'd ever find it, or if she'd spend the last hour teaching in her white stocking feet! I hoped the latter, but didn't want her to be in a bad mood. Eventually, a girl in the class spotted it - the male teacher had hung it from one of those long poles used to open windows. You had to admire his creativity! Miss Darlington slid her shoe down the pole and put it back on along with the other. It was nice while it lasted...

...but it inspire me to do the same the following week! Once PE was over, I raced back to the classroom and hid her shoe inside someone's desk. I was amazed I had the balls to do it, but do it I did. I kept it up for as long as I could, enjoying the sight and sound of Miss Darlington's white stocking feet slapping against the concrete floor. I didn't want to get into trouble so eventually owned up; with hindsight, I'm amazed she didn't give me a huge bollocking...!

I sadly have to run now, but I've got one more experience with Miss Darlington; just as a heads up, it's one of disappointment, but it's an experience nonetheless! Hope you enjoyed, guys.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sir Smash of TV.....You really have captured the full essence of the nylon foot fetish. I too have always enjoyed the sight and sound of a woman walking round in stocking feet....!!
I too will gather a few thoughts from my memory bank and reveal them here.

Sir Smash of TV.....You really have captured the full essence of the nylon foot fetish. I too have always enjoyed the sight and sound of a woman walking round in stocking feet....!!
I too will gather a few thoughts from my memory bank and reveal them here.

Look forward to reading them, RD! Thanks for the compliment.

Continuing with the tales of Miss Darlington, the final experience I have of her is the most memorable, purely because it promised so much but was a huge let down! During our maths lessons, we used to work from cards which as well as the usual arithmetic contained areas such as fractions, cubic capacity and measurement. One of the tasks on the card was to measure the teacher, and on more than one occasion Miss Darlington would be called on to be measured. I remember some girls from another class coming in to ask her to participate, and not only was she a willing participant but she also asked them the magic question: 'Shoes off?'

I was sat directly in front of her, and on hearing this immediately focused my attention on what was going on behind me. The girls thankfully said yes, and so Miss Darlington obliged by slipping off her sandals and standing against the wall while the girls measured her. Her white stocking feet peeked out from beneath her trousers, and I noticed that they were quite small and pointy. I was watching eagerly as the girls placed the metre stick next to Miss Darlington, not wanting it to end. She noticed I was staring and told me to turn round and carry on with my work, but I just smiled and shrugged it off. I wasn't going to let this chance slip away, she had her shoes off! She wasn't a dangler by any means, so I had to get the opportunities while I could! Eventually, of course, it was over, but the tingle stayed with me for the rest of the day. More than that, I knew that one day, the same subject of measuring would fall into my lap...

....which it did a few months later! I remember getting the card with the words 'measure your teacher' on it and feeling my heartbeat almost go through the roof. I'd see Miss Darlington's feet up close! She'd take her shoes off for me! Maybe I could touch her feet! Bracing myself, I went up to her desk; Miss Darlington was bent over her folder deep in concentration, doing some marking or other. She didn't notice me at first, and the thought of what I was about to ask her raced through my mind. Here we go, I thought...

'Miss? Are you busy?'
'Hmmm?' she said, without looking up from her work.
'Erm....it says I need to measure you. Can I measure you, please?'

I stood there, waiting for her to ask me if she had to take her shoes off. Hell yes, woman, those shoes are coming off!

'I'm rather busy, I'm afraid. Can you ask someone else? Ask Julie. Julie? Can you help? Go and see Julie, she'll help you...'

Julie was in the year above. A girl. Not a woman. In socks. Not tights. Talk about deflation...! As I was measuring Julie (who looked quite self conscious), I was thinking about what could have been, the energy still racing through my body at the prospect of having Miss Darlington's feet at my touch. Miss Darlington herself was still busying herself with her work, totally oblivious to the disappointment she'd inflicted! If I remember correctly, I sulked for the rest of the day...

Told you it was a disappointment. However, some good did come of this; fast forward five years, and I had the same brainwave to measure a teacher during an IT lesson. And then another teacher. And then another. That, however, is another story for another time...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Aah Smash, so close but so far my bud…great to fantasize about at the time though I bet mate and many a distracting day had I’m sure. Like both of you it’s not just tickling a nyloned foot that is one of the most amazing things, but everything about a woman’s nylon foot that drives us wild. I for one definitely share the love of the sound of a woman’s nyloned foot padding around on hard floors, personally for me it’s the whole package, the sound of her slipping on a high heel and back off again over sheer fabric, the sight of the nylon stretched over her foot, the delicious musk they generate when warm and mixed with the scent of leather when they’re hot, I could go on and on, the thrill you feel when a heel or flat dangles off pointed toes and exposes a wrinkled sheer arch, or at a glimpse of nylon covered toes, let alone the joy of watching them fan out and wriggle. See what I mean, I could go on and on haha!!

Keep it all coming guys, I’m sure we’re not the only ones enjoying this thread, hope some more join in, Mr Devil, here comes another one......

So, I’m in town tonight so have some time and privacy finally and wanted to expand on my earlier mention of tickling Aunty Lorraine after her walk one day, some time ago now when I was in my early 20’s. I was in the Shire again visiting a few folks, some old accomplices, friends and family, and, as always, I made the “special effort” to go up and see Aunty Lorraine to catch up on how her and Jo were doing, not to mention the rest of our mutual friends. I’m sure you’re all on to me, and the fact that yes, I mostly visited Lorraine to enjoy her feet, and tickling her for rather long periods whilst she literally melted into deep almost trance like laughter and to this day, has never ever demanded I stop, or not be interested in having some fun with our mutual fetish.

I say mutual because it became very apparent early on that Aunty Lorraine didn’t mind my fascination with her constantly nylon covered pretty little feet, in fact, she encouraged it and encouraged me, all the way to the full on nylon foot and tickling fetishist and addict I am today haha. She nurtured and welcomed every opportunity to have her feet paid attention to, whether it was smiling at me whilst wriggling her sheer feet, or even letting me sniff inside her shoes, or most importantly, having her feet wildly tickled. Sensual tickling, secret tickling, fun tickling, eventually erotic tickling with mutual satisfaction, and full on “I’m gonna pin you down and tickle you til you scream!!” tickling. All in all Aunty Lorraine was my dream and remains to this day on a very high pedestal lol.

Today was a day when I was very excited to see her, it had been a while and as a young man back then you can imagine I was getting off to memories of Lorraine’s deliciously sensitive feet on pretty much a bi-daily basis, in fact, come to think of it I still do lmao!!! Imagine my drop from the high cloud when after getting up the lane to her house and parking the truck I had at the time, then knocking the door to realise – SHE WAS OUT!! NNOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!! I was truly gutted, disappointed didn’t come close as I performed the walk of a deflated man back to my 4x4. I started the engine and backed out into the lane, a very quiet one I might add, and headed back down the track toward town. I carefully rounded the bends as they allowed little room for the width of my truck and was just putting a CD on when I looked up to what looked like one of those scenes out of a cheesy religious movie – pure sunshine blinding through a hole in the darkness literally illuminating Lorraine as she walked at a steady pace toward me, full on jogging kit, high vis stripes, trainers and a baggy jumper with leggings!! I could make out baggy socks in the trainers and again felt a bit of a twang of disappointment, I had expected to find her at home with her house dress on and sheer tan pantyhose feet. Instead she was gaining on me fast with a bit of a red face, and trussed up like a casual speed walker, again, NNNNOOOOOOooooooo!! Never the less it was dam good to see her and my beaming smile must have reflected this, as when she got to the truck she chuckled “well hello handsome boy what a surprise, and don’t you look happy we’ve caught each other hahaha!” with that she planted a kiss on my cheek as she got in as I motioned I would drive us back to her place, after turning around in a farm gate I headed back up, truck covered in mud, to her drive again and parked up. Aunty Lorraine is quite short and still very curvy even now, buxom and very bubbly so had a little giggle as she slid out from the high cab and ended up with mud all over her trainers and all over the back of her leggings. She made a joke about always getting dirty when we saw each other and giggled her sexy little laugh while I stared transfixed at her huge breasts jiggling as she did, God I just wanted to reach out and take hold of them, before tickling her wildly until her nipples hardened!!!!

We chatted and laughed as we caught up with things briefly as we got to the door, Aunty Lorraine turned the key and pushed the door open for us both to be met with a warm wall of heat emanating from the cottage, she’d left the Arga going and it was roasting. Before I could get through the door into the porch I was stopped, Lorraine pressed a hand against my chest and told me “don’t be too fast coming in, wait there and turn around I’ve got to take these dirty clothes off!!” WHAT!!?? Did I hear that right????? No, couldn’t of!!? My mind raced as I stuttered a feeble “w.w.wwhat sorry hun?” “Turn around you naughty boy I need to get these leggings off!” Another warm laugh erupted from her as she looked at my dumbfounded face which then turned into a wicked smile as I turned on the spot and looked the other way, she knew, Aunty Lorraine knew I was DEFINITELY going to look!!! And look I did!!!

Using the toe of one trainer she pressed against the heel of the other allowing it to pop off her socked foot, not really an erotic sight but I enjoyed the “puff” noise her foot made as it slipped out of the warm trainer, and I did enjoy watching her foot arch, even through her training socks!! But then it hit me…..as I mentioned the house was very warm and of course when you open a window or door into the cold, the heat travels out, with it, came the most delicious warm musk of a very hot foot that had been in trainers for the last “hour or so” striding along the by-ways of SW Wales. At first this delicious foot smell lightly filled my head as I tried not to make a big deal, I “phantom” sniffed a couple of times pretending it was the cold but Aunty Lorraine knew better by now and just confronted me!!! “Here hun, take my trainer and sniff ALL you like, just turn around, I won’t tell you again, while I take off my leggings.” Luckily Lorraine has no neighbours out there so there was no-one to witness what I did next, standing on her porch with my back to my delicious tickling fantasy, I took a deep, long, primal sniff of the hot inside of her trainer and IMMEDIATELY hardened!! Fuck!!! God she smelled good!!!! I sniffed again as I snuck a peak over my shoulder to witness the most stunning sight, Lorraine had her gorgeous curvy arse facing right at “my back”, she was bent over with both trainers off now, and peeling down her leggings to reveal………..sheer nude pantyhose!!! OH…MY….GOD!!!! I swelled again in my jeans and put every effort I had into not letting out a moan of sheer lust as I admired the shiny fabric stretching over her ticklish skin and her bottom wriggling at me as her leggings got lower and lower. I wanted to reach out and softly stroke behind her thigh just under the cheek of her arse but couldn’t, I was meant to be looking, so instead I sniffed inside her trainer again but with renewed excitement, knowing that underneath those thick training socks were the most sensitively ticklish nyloned feet I’d ever known, even now to this day they remain so. It made me dizzy, warm, freshly exercised musk mixed with her perfume, the smell of nylon, and what turned out to be a very exciting trainer smell!!!! I sniffed again and again thanking her for letting me have this while she giggled and teased “now you’re not looking young man are you?” hahaha I felt so fucking naughty even as a hardy young fella!! I replied “no of course not hun” as I snuck another playful look and with that she looked up!!!!! I froze hahaha!! “YOU LIAR!!!” She yelled at me with a smile and ran off into the house and up the stairs leaving me there with a rock hard cock, and a very delicious smelling trainer in my hand!!! I just stood there for a minute haha, not actually believing what had just happened but eventually snapped out of it and continued to go in myself, taking off my boots, and headed into the kitchen.

“I’ll be just a minute young man, make yourself a cup of tea and me a hot chocolate please, I want to get cosy after being out in the cold”. Ahaaa, THAT’S why she was wearing her pantyhose under her leggings, it was November after all but the sun was out, it was crisp and the rain had subsided so I guess leggings are quite cold under these circumstances – I can only surmise. “No worries” I replied and cracked on with making us a drink. I literally grabbed and yanked at my hard cock through my jeans at what had just happened whilst I desperately tried to concentrate on making us drinks. A few minutes went by and after some foot steps above my head and some crashing around, Aunty Lorraine came back down stairs in a clean pair of leggings, same baggy jumper she’s just been out in, but, she had removed those crap socks to reveal the most stunningly ticklishly prettiest little feet I’ve ever seen – refer to my profile page for proof of this in the Albums. She had her usual red toe polish on which were visible through the reinforced fabric of her pantyhose but what really excited me is that they looked SO sheer, like a 5 denier or something as I could hardly tell they were there but for the reinforced toe – they looked fucking GORGEOUS!!! And in the warm house, I could smell them, everywhere she went, to me the room just filled with the scent of her hot nyloned feet and I have to say I could have just unzipped right there and probably exploded haha!!

We sat down and chatted for a long time, Aunty Lorraine was spreading her toes out through the nylons and letting more of that delicious scent into the air, I remember realising I couldn’t even think straight at this point and Lorraine seemed to pick up on this fact very astutely, as she would talk away, then glance down at her sheer foot and arch it for me before looking right at me, and my jeans, to see what would happen. I remember getting even more turned on at the fact that she knew I was excited, and it seemed to excite her, or definitely amuse her, watching my cock press against my now very tight fitting jeans. I could hold out no more and reached down to her nyloned foot which was dangling mid air as she had her legs crossed, and frantically scrambled at her silky sole until she eventually erupted into a rapid fire torrent of laughter, “WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE TICKLISH FEET!!” Aunty Lorraine howled!! “SSSSSSTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!! HAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!” So I stopped, to let her gasp in one breath, then I tickled again!! Then stopped, breath, torture and this continued til she just threw her head back and dissolved into a puddle of tears and laughter, I thought at one point I’d better stop, but I couldn’t. I slid off the sofa onto the floor locking her right ankle under my arm, “I do apologise Lorraine, but I really can’t help myself. You’re feet are VERY TICKLISH aren’t they?” I teased as I barely touched the wrinkled arch of her foot, ever so softly. “WAAAAHAAHA!! NO!! NO THEY’RE NOT YOU NAUGHTY BOY!!” She playfully scolded me so I touched her foot again, just once, under her nyloned toes, which made her foot flick involuntarily but not far under the grip of my arm. I did it again, this time a long determined stroke up the entire sole of her foot which made both her legs attempt to kick out, the left one did as it was free and I delighted to feel her left foot land firmly on my thigh and watched in awe as her nyloned toes clenched. The right foot, still trapped under my arm was wriggling wildly in anticipation, guessing what was coming next and when. “God I love how ticklish you are hunni” I teased her as I stroked up her foot again to be met with a kind of excited gasp followed by another delicious torrent of laughter. I looked up at Aunty Lorraine and loved the fact that her face was beaming ear to ear, eyes sparkling, but looking very hot and bothered as she winked at me playfully!! That was it!!!

I could take it no longer, my cock was throbbing and all I could think about was Lorraine’s frantic orgasmic laughter when she’s REALLY tickled, the smell of her sheer feet and toes filled the room, I could feel her right foot trying to kick whilst the left one writhed on my thigh, that was it, “TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE AUNTY LORRAINE!!!” I literally made her jump when I said these words at her loudly and dug my fingers into the deliciously soft skin of her sole through the silkiest sheer nylons I’ve ever felt and literally erupted on her ticklish trapped foot with a primal need to make this beautiful woman thrash and lose all control!! And that she did!!! Her foot went rigid, then pointed, then her toes spread and that’s when I started tickling at them with wild abandon. “OH MY GOOHOHOHOOHOOOODDDD!!! TICKLISSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!” She screamed and I just held on for dear life while I scrambled my fingers up and down her foot, around her ankle, in between her soft toes, digging, pinching, scratching, softly stroking, then spider wriggling, Aunty Lorraine’s sensitive foot had it all!! Her screams of laughter filled the room as she hopelessly tried to kick me off her but I held her fast fighting with her foot to get it within range of my mouth!! My cock by now was getting wet with all the excitement, bursting at my jeans almost as I lost myself in a moment of pure unadulterated tickle torture fun with my beautiful fantasy older woman. She spotted what I was trying to do and started playfully begging, “Pleeeaaahahaaase, not the nibbling hahahahaah, this already tickles ssoooo much, not the teeth hahahahaahah!!!”

“WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE IT, I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!!” She now screamed at full volume as Lorraine’s poor brain realised my teeth had just clamped around her sheer fabric covered toes and were now nibbling wildly at them. A new level of hysteria took over her and I watched and felt in awe as Lorraine flailed round helplessly screaming with torturous laughter, begging for me to stop, “I’ll do anything, I’ll do ANYTHING!! STOP NIBBLING HAHAHAHAHAHAAH, IT’S TOO TICKLISH OOOOHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAH!” I couldn’t stop, this feeling was entirely addictive and the joy on her face as she begged for the tickling to stop told me that she didn’t really want me to – and I was right. Lorraine’s frantic laughter started morphing into hysterical gasps, and “OH’s!!!” as I continued nibbling on her tasty toes, they were all I could smell as I tickled them with my teeth and forced my tongue between the now loose fitting stretched nylons covering her toes. I continued this for quite some time, nibbling at her toes and gnawing at the sole of her foot and delighted at the erotic fun of it all when I noticed the gasps were getting more and more sexual rather than pure laughter. Don’t get me wrong she was still screaming wildly but it was becoming very obvious that she was getting excited. VERY!! I looked over my shoulder – I’d been staring at her feet constantly whilst tickling them – and nearly came when I saw that Aunty Lorraine was literally molesting her own breasts through her jumper as I tickle tortured her feet!!!!! It’s one of the sexiest things I’ve seen to this day but the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard came next, “Oh…my….God…..so ticklish hahaha, it’s……our….hahahahaha little……secret hehehehehhehe, you understand waaaaaahahahahaha!!” I sucked obediently on her toes and just mumbled in agreement as I began running my fingers up and down her soles whilst nibbling on one toe at a time through her pantyhose.

For Aunty Lorraine her orgasm just hit her, like a freight train, the feeling of me wildly torturing her “poor ticklish feet” and her own hands squeezing, fondling and grabbing wildly at her massive full breasts was too much for her!!! Lorraine’s toes pointed, hard, so I nibbled, hard and tickled her foot even harder with my free hand after I’d used it to press her free foot against my cock. “OHHHH MY LOOOOORRRDDDDD HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA TICKLE ME YOUNG MAN HAAAAAHAHAHA SO GOOOODD!!” “TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE HUNNI” I replied with glee as this stunning woman literally imploded on herself in ticklish delight, wave after wave hit her as I danced across her foot, rubbed my cock against the other, sniffed, sucked, tickled and watched her fondling those monstrous breasts like it was the last time she was going to!! Each time her waves subsided her toes would spread in my mouth, then point again when another wave would hit her.

I have no idea how long Lorraine’s orgasm went on for that day, I just know that it felt like forever and remains “our little secret” – how Aunty Lorraine cums when you tickle torture her feet!!! I was ready to cum myself by now and can’t explain how primally turned on I was at this woman’s love for indulging my fetish and helping me grow with it at an early age, then culminating in adult life with secret tickling sessions which we both enjoyed. As Aunty Lorraine’s orgasm subsided I eased up on the tickling and nibbling and resorted to using fingers to softly stroke and tantalise her foot whilst addictively sniffing at her toes, when I wasn’t tickling her foot I was squeezing my cock, but that, is another chapter!!!!

I want to continue this now but have sadly run out of time, hope you all enjoy my fondest memories and one day, I hope to tickle torture Aunty Lorraine once more. I’ll continue this next time that I can.

All the very best,

You spoil us, sir! You wait ages for an Aunty Lorraine story to appear.....and when it does it's a belter! Top work as ever, my friend - thank God you're on this site!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Always a pleasure guv'nor never ever a chore I'm sure, as mentioned in the re-live I think I've always loved that woman hahaha, think about her daily.

More of that day to cum very soon.

All the best

Always a pleasure guv'nor never ever a chore I'm sure, as mentioned in the re-live I think I've always loved that woman hahaha, think about her daily.

More of that day to cum very soon.

(*Syd James cackle*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Just the most amazing story Kano....thank you indeed does not cover it. It's a real shame I can never get the chance to indulge myself in the same way....but so incredible that I have you and Smash to turn to for nylon foot fun.

I'm starting to think of a way to contribute more here and will hopefully contribute soon...once I've recovered from reading this...again...and again..!!!!

I'm starting to think of a way to contribute more here and will hopefully contribute soon...once I've recovered from reading this...again...and again..!!!!

Look forward to it, fella!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It's Sunday night, so what better way to set up the week ahead than another teacher story! Teachers sitting at a desk was a huge part of my stocking foot fetish development. I'd love the way they'd maybe lose themselves in the lesson, and then absent-mindedly begin dipping and dangling their feet from their shoes.

Of my teachers, one of the biggest shoe players I ever had was Mrs S, my maths teacher. She was quite short and brassy, but had a heart of gold and spoke to us as humans. I was twelve the first time she took us for a lesson, and if I recall correctly she'd been at the school previously but had returned that year from ill health. I remember her dipping her bare foot from her wedge platform shoe (she was quite short, as I said!), and although she wasn't wearing tights as it was summer, I had a feeling that she'd dip regularly. I wasn't wrong! I'd wait each lesson with baited breath, eager for her to slip off her shoes, be it under her desk or whilst standing up. Each desk was open, so that you could see the teacher's legs underneath. I'd always try to sit near the front in order to get a solid shot of Mrs S's stocking feet. On this particular day, though, I was near the back, and had no way of properly seeing Mrs S's feet. I had a face-on glimpse of her right leg from where I sat, but her feet were obscured by other desks, bags, rubbish bins etc. She was wearing black, chunky, open toed strappy sandals (I don't think she ever wore normal heels, if memory serves) with red tights, a black skirt and red jumper. She was talking about some sort of maths formula or another when she stretched her legs out, shuffled them slightly and visibly relaxed a bit more. I knew that she'd taken her shoes off, and craned my neck for a better view. I could just about see her stocking feet resting on her shoes, her legs slowly moving back and forth as she ran her soles over the straps. I imagined her enjoying the sensation of the straps moving along her stocking soles, and wondered if she liked having her feet tickled. I was getting lost in these images when Mrs S brought me back to reality by suddenly announcing matter of factly to the class 'I'm sorry if there's a funny smell in the air, but I've just taken my shoes off...'

That did it! I went rock hard in the classroom, and was delighted that she was so laid back about taking her shoes off. You know how some teachers always tried to maintain a professional manner and sense of authority? Not here, she was down to Earth and had no qualms about going shoeless in lessons. However, this didn't extend to walking around shoeless, sadly, as she later put her shoes on and walked around with the straps tangled under her feet. I didn't care, though, as it certainly boded well for the future.

Later that year, I had by now grown used to Mrs S's shoeplay, but still enjoyed it immensely. She'd normally wear quite brightly coloured tights (it was 1987, so that'd be about right), but on this occasion was dressed in a black jumper, black skirt and dark purple/black tights. I find darker tights a turn on, and so was eagerly anticipating the shoe removal that was surely to come. I wasn't disappointed as about halfway through the lesson Mrs S began to stretch her legs out under her desk, exposing a stocking heel, just resting the shoes on her toes before almost discarding them altogether. My eyes were constantly darting from notebook to her feet, seeing them slip in and out of her shoes, before I decided to go and get a closer look. I 'accidentally' snapped the lead in my pencil (no jokes, please), and then went to sharpen it over the bin near to where her feet were.

I must have sharpened that damn pencil for about a minute too long, as I watched trance-like at the shoeplay going on in front of me. Heels, toes, insteps, all but the soles of Mrs S's stocking feet on display. It was wonderful, but I daren't stay too long. Unfortunately, the pencil in my hand wasn't the only pencil that was sharp, and I had to walk back to my desk hoping that nobody would notice my excitement...!

A few years after this, Mrs S took us for another lesson, dressed in a khaki coloured jacket, beige skirt, white tights and grey heels. As she stood at the head of the class the dipping began, and I was delighted Mrs S hadn't changed her ways. Sometimes the whole foot would emerge, sometimes just a glimpse of heel or instep. I was totally lost at this, and at the end of the lesson suddenly found a new sense of confidence. Waiting for the classroom to empty, I approached Mrs S and asked her directly why she kept taking her shoes off. She laughed aloud at this, and with a beaming smile said that her feet were always aching. I didn't have enough confidence to offer to rub them, but the fact she replied was enough for me. God bless Mrs S, and all other teachers like her!

Hope you enjoyed, gents.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
That's another amazing story Smash my friend.
I used to work with a teacher who would walk about bare foot in the summer but wore boots in the winter. She's a year or two older than me but has amazing feet. Would love to see her in nylons. Sadly she has left the school now..!!

Thanks RD; this was one of the few that still existed on the Mousepad, so I was able to copy and paste, add a few more details and post it here. Any others I'll have to write, so it might take some time! Do you work in the education system? I'd have thought that was rife with opportunity of mature female stocking feet!

Toymasters - I could be wrong, but I think she died some time ago. This story takes place nearly 30 years ago (fuck, really!?!? How did that happen!?!?) and while she was probably early to mid 40s then I'm sure that I heard she became unwell and passed. :(

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yes smash I'm in a small primary school. Lots Milf bare feet in summer but sadly, next to no nylon feet in the winter. All the mums and teachers in boots. I don't recall any teachers from my school days in nylons or bare feet either. Mind you it's long time ago now.

Dude, it sounds like you're a bit foot starved, alas! Allow me to assist you...! It seems that I've still got some teacher stories on the Mousepad; maybe I just need to know how to search.

When I was about 14 I was in a math test, and for some reason or another we had a different teacher, Mrs A. She was our previous form tutor from a few years back, and so we were all familiar with her. I'd always had a bit of a thing for her, she was quite smiley and friendly, but knew how to handle the class. She was slim, softly spoken, doe eyed and mousey haired. She wasn't much of a shoe-player, but always wore skirts, leather heels with tan or white tights. She would later become a bit more of a shoeplayer, but save for the odd dip here and there my experiences with her feet were quite limited.

Anyway, the test was going on in silence and all of us pupils had our heads down when Mrs A stood up suddenly. As I looked over, I noticed her shoes had been discarded and she walked around in stocking feet, out of the room and into another classroom. I waited, staring at the door for her to return, and in she padded, her white stocking feet gently slapping the stone floor. She sat down, and put her shoes back on which disappointed me. Maybe she saw me looking, I don't know, but they remained on until the test was over. I was annoyed with myself for not noticing if her shoes had been off for an age (each lesson was just under an hour long), and also annoyed that I'd not thought about calling her over, pretending I had a problem with the test to get a better view of her feet, but it was too late. However, I could always satisfy my curiosity...waiting for the class to empty, I went over to Mrs A, heart racing a bit, but braced myself and asked her why she'd taken her shoes off. She smiled and laughed, and said that as she was walking to another classroom, she tended to 'clomp around' (her words), and thought silence would be a better option. I smiled, and after an awkward silence left the room. I took this to mean that her shoe removal was just for that moment, which was a relief; missing out on her exposed stocking feet would have been a real pisser!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Stepping away from teachers, I'm reminded of one of the first times I felt that 'urge' over stocking feet. I'll say now that nothing happened, not even actually seeing feet, but even at a young age it made me aware that I liked them. I would have been about six or seven, and my mother's friend Jane was babysitting my sister and I. Possibly as a result of Wendy, the policewoman who had lodged with us (see my earlier post), I always felt that nice tingle whenever I'd see a woman in black tights. This was the early 80s, so American tan and flesh coloured tights tended to be the norm.

This particular night, Auntie Jane (as we knew her) arrived wearing a brown cardigan, white t-shirt, green trousers, black tights and brown moccasin type shoes. I noticed her tights instantly, but was also fascinated by her shoes. They looked a lot like slippers (she only lived round the corner), and I felt it was only a matter of time before they came off. They didn't, so after what seemed like an eternity I took my sister to one side (she'd have been about three or four) and told her that we were going to take Auntie Jane's shoes off. She didn't question this, so we both went to see Auntie Jane, with me doing all the talking. I had no idea what I was going to say or what would happen, but I just knew I wanted to see her feet!

'Auntie Jane? Are you going to take your shoes off?' I asked.
'I might do!' she said, smiling.

And then didn't! All that build up, excitement and hope for nothing. I remember being confused and disappointed at this, and wasn't brave enough to take them off myself. That said, even at a young age I realised that I had a thing for feet and that it wasn't necessarily normal. Not that it's done me too much harm over the years...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thank you Sir Smash.....another two excellent stories.
I am foot starved to be honest. I do try to make opportunities happen but i guess you just have to sit back and take what comes lone...!!

Have you heard from Kano...it's all gone quiet from him since he went to meet Jen for another evening of foot and tickle fun...??

Thanks again for the stories..!!

Hi guys and gals and how's it going for everyone?

RD sorry it's been a while dude, as to you Smash and everyone else here, been a manic few months work wise and privacy has failed to present itself on the times that I'm home so I've struck out on trying to continue up here. I sincerely hope that you're all having some fun out there, and good luck to you RD in finding it out there dude, be bold and walk tall, the rest will follow suit.

The Jen experience will be up on the other thread another time but I wanted to share my utter joy and finding some more pictures of Aunty Lorraine's orgasmically ticklish nyloned feet. These were taken the very day I described on the last post here, the day I tickled her feet til she came, which coincidentally, needs continuing..................(enjoy the pictures of her excruciatingly sensitive sheer UK size 5's).

Tickling Aunty Lorraines Feet Sheer Nylons 1999 (1).jpgTickling Aunty Lorraines Feet Sheer Nylons 1999 (2).jpgTickling Aunty Lorraines Feet Sheer Nylons 1999 (3).jpg

...........Back to the day in hand.

...............Aunty Lorraine just lay there, she'd collapsed into a heaving heap on the couch following her uncontrollable orgasm while she "fell victim" to a merciless and frantic tickling and nibbling of her feet. As you can see they just beg to be sucked and tickled!!! I should add that throughout her ticklings I had just remained on the edge of being solid in my jeans and cumming myself with every stroke of the sheer nylon fabric covering her wrinkled feet, an almost unbearable but thoroughly enjoyable level of excitement whilst tickling I can assure you.

As Lorraine lay there smiling with wild abandon and occasionally giggling I couldn't help but squeeze my cock as I told her "that was the MOST incredible thing I've ever seen Lorraine, did you like your tickle torture by any chance hahaha?!!" She might have blushed but Aunty Lorraine was red anyway from all of the thrashing around she had just endured but instead just lay there and murmured "if I could be tickled like that every day I'd still want more, my feet feel like they want more tickling hahaha!! Is that even possible aaaaahhhhhhahahaha?" she gasped as her head fell back onto the couch. I remained sat on the floor for a minute - honestly - rubbing my cock, as I rubbed her soft ticklish foot with my free hand and delighted in just sitting up and taking long sniffs of her sheer toes as Aunty Lorraine relaxed and cooed with satisfied pleasure at my attentions to her feet. I was still in my jeans but rubbing hard across them made the friction almost unbearable, this coupled with the smell of her freshly tickled feet was pure heaven for me and for what seemed like a magical eternity we just crashed there, me sniffing her feet and her relaxing from what she'd just "endured". We tickle talked some more, I couldn't help ask Aunty Lorraine how it felt having her feet tickled like that to which she replied "well young man, I'm still trying to catch my breath but it makes me very very excited as you can tell, it's the frantic torture of it tickling so much but always wanting more that I love hahaha, and you tickle very well!! I've never been tickled so much that I actually got over excited hahaha!!" OH MY!!!! I smiled at her and thanked her gracefully as I looked straight into her eyes and told her without question that she was a "tickle torture fantasy come true" for me and I'd happily spend the rest of every day tickling her EVERYWHERE!!

You see, to this point and over all of these years although I had tickled Aunty Lorraine on other parts of her sexy curvy body, I'd always concentrated on her feet, for many reasons, she constantly wore sheer pantyhose on her feet, I've had a foot fetish as long as I can remember - especially a nylon one, she didn't mind me perving over her feet but most importantly Aunty Lorraine actually encouraged me to tickle them as she loved it so much. I must admit to fantasizing about tickling her elsewhere but always remained with her feet, until this day.

As she lay there in post orgasmic and post tickle torture bliss I noticed how massive Aunty Lorraine's breasts really were, they were heaving up and down as she breathed heavily but also had this delicious jiggle about them whenever she moved a bit to get more comfortable. I found myself turning around to watch this as I sat on the floor besides her tingling feet, I sat, softly stroking her feet whilst watching every movement of her mountainous breasts sway side to side or jiggle when she giggled. I desperately wanted to jump on top of her and pin her down so I could tickle the life out of her massive breasts but something told me this would be a brazen step too far - even after what we'd just experienced together, after all, she was still calling it "our little secret" so I most certainly didn't want this to be ruined by my young keenness just to tickle her mindlessly haha!!! Instead, I hinted toward it, "Can I just say Aunty Lorraine, tickling your feet excites me more than anything but watching you grab your breasts a minute ago has really got me frantic, do you like playing with them when your tickled?" I enquired. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" was her response as she laughed at my cheek for asking, "you naughty naughty boy hahaha, young man, you should have been paying attention to tickling my feet not what was going on up here on the couch haha, HOW RUDE!! HOW DARE YOU look at me touching myself!!!!" She scolded me properly!!!?? I wasn't sure whether I was in the wrong for a second until she literally howled with laughter "you should see the look on your face hahahaha, now you should know better than to worry about me minding what we do hahaha, I told you, it's our little secret, let's call it our ticklish secret!! And you can look at me any time you like, I know you do anyway and I like it. And yes, I LOVE having my boobs played with young man hahaha!!!" I was still hard as rock, every time Aunty Lorraine mentioned the word "tickle", or "ticklish" or anything related to our playtimes I rushed hot and thought I was going to cum, I could listen to her tickle talk all day!!! I sat there slowly rubbing my cock while we indulged each other with play talk and the occasional stroking of her feet when I could hold out no longer. "Lorraine?" I enquired, "what would you say if I told you I wanted to sit behind you and tickle your breasts HAHA??!!" The laugh was more of a nervous one than a playful one as I wasn't sure whether I'd just breached the line of our tickle fun, although there were strong sexual undertones to our tickle play we hadn't really TALKED about it like this before.

"You want to tickle my boobies young man????!" She retorted at me smiling a wicked grin as she did, "well you can't, they're still tingling and far far too sensitive to be tickled after I've just, well, you know! Absolutely not and don't you DARE HAHAHAH I'D DIE!!!" Well, there was my answer I guess haha, but funny thing, I didn't really feel in the mood to let it go so, after voicing my sheer disappointment (pardon the pun) I asked if I could sit with her then and see where else she likes to be tickled. Aunty Lorraine laughed and called me a tickling perv but agreed to letting me sit on the couch besides her and softly and playfully tickle her knees and legs while she giggled softly and made playful and feeble attempt to sweep me away. I would run my fingers softly up and down her thighs through the leggings and the sheer nylons she was wearing which, when increased to a fast scramble made Lorraine perk up a bit and start laughing deeply again.

The room was smelling deliciously musky by now as she'd worked up into quite a frenzy earlier, I could smell her feet, her sex, and the warm hint of her starting to sweat as she got excited from my ticklings to her delightful feet and legs, I felt high as I sniffed the air!! Watching Lorraine wriggle her toes when I stroked her thighs was a dream come true and I occasionally leaned down to smell them too, to which Aunty L was good enough to spread out her toes and encourage me to "sniff them where they're ticklish!!" I loved the way she encouraged and indulged me. "Go on young man, have a good sniff of my ticklish toes, having you nibble them earlier tickled me so much you took me to a very naughty place hahaha!" My god I loved this woman!!!

I was rubbing my cock again through my jeans as I sniffed Aunty L's feet between stroking her ticklish thighs, I loved the way her eyes would open wide when I found one of "her spots" and concentrated on softly spider tickling in that same place til she started losing it again, lots of gigglings and the occasional "OH MY LORD THAT TICKLES!!" to which I'd respond by whispering in her ear "tickle tickle ticklish legs Lorraine, do you like that?" "OOOHHHH HAHAHAHAH I DO, LORD FORGIVE ME I LOVE YOU TICKLING ME! HEHEHEHEHEHE, MORE NAUGHTY BOY TICKLE MORE!!" With my cock now raging in my pants I took this for what it was and grabbed at her legs splitting them apart, jumping between them to ensure she couldn't close them again. I knelt there for a minute looking right at her and raised my hands into the air in a tickling motion, I playfully threatened her "Lorraine, I'm going to tickle torture you now until you scream for me to stop, and if you don't, I'm going to TICKLE YOUR BREASTS!!" "WHAT??!!!" She snapped, "DON'T YOU DARE!! I TOLD YOU YOU CAN'T!!", I throbbed uncontrollably, "well it's your choice, scream for me to stop or you get your boobies tickled haha!" Aunty L started pleading, writhing under me trying to get out of her trapped position on the couch, I wriggled my fingers at her again "readyyyyyy?!" I teased, "gonna tickle you!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE LORRAINE!" and with that I dug my hands into the creases of her thighs, right where they meet her crotch, and I'm not ashamed to say I tickled her hard and fast there for a good while, digging my fingers in then wriggling them wildly as Aunty Lorraine literally just thrashed underneath me in a silent scream!! I tickled and tickled and tickled her here as she desperately tried to slam her thighs shut but could not. I scrambled up and down the insides of her legs and squeezed her knees as hard as I could while this beautiful, curvy mature woman screamed tickle torture and bucked uncontrollably underneath me!! "Beg me to stop Lorraine or I'm going to tickle your breasts hahaha!" "I CAAAAAANNN''TTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAAANNN'T HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" she screamed at me, "Come on, beg me to stop tickling you Lorraine hehehe!" I worked my way into her creases now so my hand was literally rubbing her off while I tickled her helpless pelvis and went wild, "Beg me to stop Lorraine!" I continued my teasing, "I CAAAAANN'T BEG HAHAHAHAHA, I CAAAANNNN'TT!!! I LLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE IT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE ME NAUGHTY BOY TTTTIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKLLEE!! AAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!" Aunty Lorraine dissolved at this point - her breasts literally bouncing around all over the place as both my hands wriggled between her trapped thighs and tickled her for all she could take. I wound her up further with the usual tickle talk, threatening to never stop, promising to tickle her til she cried - which she was close to!! "God I love tickling you sweetie" I told her as my hands eased up and started rubbing her now tingling legs and hips. Aunty L was a mess, sweating, tears rolling down her face, whole body heaving from the torture but she lay there none the less, smiling up at me the biggest content and loving smile I think I've seen to this day. I let up for a second giving her time to breath and calm down slightly as Lorraine's eyes were popping out of her beautiful smiling face with a mixed up look of panic, sexual excitement, torturish delight, and a delicious look of affection and dare I say it aroused bliss as she continued laughing and taking deep breaths in between. "You know Lorraine, you didn't beg me to stop hahaha!" "OH GOD HOW COULD I?!!" she managed to gasp out, "HHAHAHA I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO HEHEHEHE, IT FEELS SSSOOOOOOOO GOOD HAHAH OOHHHH!!" she slumped back again wiping her brow and looking at me in ticklish disbelief, my cock still throbbed!!

"Well I warned you hunni hahaha, if you didn't beg me to stop I was going to tickle your boobs.....!!" An evil smile and more grabbing motions in the air through Lorraine into a state of what can only be described as sheer panic!! Her eyes darted around the room looking for a way out before they met mine wildly and wide!! I faked going into to tickle her which made her scream and rush rigid, I did it again which made her face crumple into a crying type laughter expression, "TICKLISH BOOBS!!" I teased her going in for another phantom tickle haha, by now she was just besides herself and had pressed her arms tightly against her sides, to try and stop me from going under her arms and into her ribs I guess. Unfortunately all this did was push and thrust her massive breasts out at me through her jumper and in doing so her hard nipples poked their way into the material raising it up to show an obviously very excited older woman!! "My my Lorraine, you are excited" I exclaimed as she looked at me once more in sheer terror and mocked "NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I held back no further and pulled at her jumper allowing both hands straight up the front of it, I felt my cock leak some pre excitement as I felt that underneath her jumper her massive creamy breasts where naked, bare for the tickling. And tickle I did!! As Aunty L exploded into a new frequency of high pitched rapid fire screams of "NO!" and "HAHAHA!!!!!" and "PLEEASE HEHEHE NOT THE BOOBS!!" I let loose and wildly grabbed and tickled at her soft breasts whilst scrambling my fingers all over them and digging into the soft plump flesh to the sides by her ribs, just where her arms prevented me from going any further! My mind raced as I felt her nipples get harder and her breasts explode into goosebumps as her wide eyed screams for mercy got closer together and more panicked. I tickled and tickled her like this for a good 10 minutes, not slowing, nor letting up, just frantically tickling her beautiful breasts and as much of her upper body as I could get to. I was still knelt between her legs so she was going nowhere and was obviously a bit on the edge about being trapped and tickled like this. This knowledge only proved to excite me further when I realised I couldn't take any more of this pent up excitement, Aunty L was seriously and obviously getting off on being tickle tortured like this so why shouldn't I indulge myself. I tore open at my zip and pulled down my boxers letting my know engorged cock jump out in front of Aunty L's gloriously ticklish tits as my free hand continued to molest and tickle her into a state of excitement, her eyes were closed with the laughter and pleasure of it all. I gasped, at the sheer relief of getting it out at last after all of this tickling fun, and with one hand I gripped it tight whilst the other hand continued tickling at her bare nipples under the jumper. I started wanking furiously while I erotically tickled my friends mom's breasts and whilst I was obviously loving this, so was she!! In all my excitement I hadn't noticed where Aunty L's hands were, her arms were still pinned to her sides to protect them which was still pushing her breasts out at me, but her hands instead of being beside her hips had worked themselves inside them!! Lorraine was touching herself whilst I tickle tortured her again!! "GOD I LOOOVE TICKLING YOU LORRAINE!!!" I growled as Aunty L opened her eyes and looked down to see my cock, hard as rock, being furiously thrashed by my fist as I tickled her bare breasts!!

"OOOHHHHHHH!!" She managed to gasp between heightened shrieks of laughter and gasps of pleasure as I could take no more!! With my cock gripped tightly in my hand I wanked furiously as I held onto and squeezed Lorraine's tits for all they were worth and exploded all over her, as I grabbed I tickled with my fingers which sent wave after wave of my excitement exploding all over her and the wall and couch behind her, my knees weakened but my tickling didn't as I squeezed every last drop out of myself whilst giving Aunty L what she loved most, tickling!!! She was rubbing now too, hard and fast as she looked around accepting the mess and sights for what it was and looked right at me while she smiled again, not a word was said, she just rubbed herself, and looked at me, while I eased the tickling of her breasts to a more gentle but firm fondling and groping. I continued molesting Aunty L's ticklish tits like that for about a minute, this combined with her rubbing between her legs violently was enough to send her into another fit of orgasming. And orgasm she did, Lorraine turned out to cum very very hard this time because I wouldn't let her legs close, she was left to rub furiously while struggling underneath me, which, I am so happy to report, she told me later on REALLY excited her!!

We both collapsed into a state of trance like bliss after this, still covered in mess and gasping both of us, giggling, and "awwwing" at the sheer excitement and pleasure of what had just happened. By the time we'd recovered my explosion had all but dried out but Aunty Lorraine delighted in how she'd excited me so much because of what she already loved - tickling!! "If only you'd be born sooner my boy we'd have got married and I'd have been your happy tickle slave forever" she said!!! WHAT!!?? "Oh my god" I replied, "we'd never leave the house and I'd tickle you so much I'd have to tie you up in the end for more effective torture fun haha!!" We both looked at each other for a moment then as we'd realised what we'd said, "WHAT? You want to tie me up and tickle torture me?? Young man that's VERY RUDE but..........hhmmmm, yes, next time you can tie me up and tickle me all you want hahaha! But remember one thing, this is our little ticklish secret!"

All the best, and enjoy the pictures - Lorraine's feet smell delicious and nibbling those toes is a dream come true!

(*bows to Kano*) Now, THIS is the very definition of 'back with a bang'. Seriously, man, what an outstanding read - I felt like I was there myself, and pictured the whole thing from my own point of view. Thanks for sharing, thanks for the pictures - damn good to have you back.

The thread's back on track!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What ever happened to the daughter, or them being the ticklers? Love the stories Kano!

Your stories are always top notch. Being such a fan of nylon tickling myself I can read your stories again and again. Cant wait to hear story of you tying her up and how much advantage you take of that. Although it sounds like from her point of view she is the winner. I love a woman like that!! Cheers and please keep sharing your stories.

Outstanding Kano! You rank with Smash as a master story teller :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar
:man:

Dude, welcome to the thread; I know you're a nylon foot/ tickling lover like myself and Kano - feel free to share some posts. You too, Mick - the more the merrier!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A truly amazing story Kano......one I shall re read many times..! Thank you my friend..!

This was something that happened a few years ago but still think about it and since I read so many great post thought I should share one of my own. We worked together and were really just friends when she came over to my apartment. She walked in wearing boots and asked should she take them off to not get my carpet dirty. Now this was a cheap old apartment but I said that would be great if you would. As her boots came off I noticed she was wearing nylons and the wheels started spinning. Small apartment one couch so we sat there and drank a beer and I reached out towards her feet and said are they ticklish? She said they are so ticklish and while I was growing up I got tickled all the time so of course now I have to check them. I grab them put them in my lap and she doesn't fight and begin to tickle. She goes crazy with laughter trying to pull away but I have a pretty good grip and she just keeps laughing louder and louder and begs me to stop. I give her a break and ask if she is ticklish anywhere else and she says yes but her feet are the worst. So I say keep your arms up and I will tickle you there but if they drop I go back to your feet. She does and goes hysterical there as well and despite her efforts she can't keep her arms up so back to the feet I go. This goes on for several minutes back and forth and then one time while up at her arms we start kissing and things proceed from there and we have great sex.
A week or so later we are meeting other coworkers out and I tell her I will pick her up and drive. When I get to her house she is wearing a dress and tan nylons again and ask me should I wear these nylons or not? Being a nylon guy I screamed YES Leave the nylons on and then turned red as I was a little to excited in my answer. So we go out with friends have fun and return to my house and as we walk in I say remember to take off your shoes. She says well I remember where that got me last time and then she takes them off and we start all over again. Tickling her nylon covered feet for several minutes then up top for ribs and under arms. Back to feet and then when I went back to arms we started kissing and well you know the rest of the story. That was the only 2 times I tickled her as I moved to a new job within a month later. But still have the memories and I as I said I do think about it all the time.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back