• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sister in changing room

I came to this thread wondering why it has so many posts. I should have know somebody was outraged about something, and what that something is I cannot exactly tell.

I came to this thread wondering why it has so many posts. I should have know somebody was outraged about something, and what that something is I cannot exactly tell.

Oh, easy. Some people thought pimping out your sister as wank fodder was a bit...yeesh...and some other people lost their motherfuckin' minds over that.

This part of the Forum is now officially the creepiest, most embarrassing part of the Forum, holy cow.......wow.

Earth to the unworldly: Amanda is a man.

I'd love to hear that conversation.

"Hi hon, look at these pics my sister just sent me."

"Hmmm. Very nice. You know who would like these? The guys on the TMF! Why don't you ask your sister if you can share them?"

"Ok hon!" (ring ring ring!) "Hello sis? Got the pics! You know, hubby just had the greatest idea! How would you like to have people on the internet masturbate to those pics you just sent me?! It's a fetish site. About tickling! What do you think?"

"Ew!......Just kidding! Sure, go ahead! Just make sure you tell them I have four kids! I'm so proud of 'em!"

"Ok! Bye! See you at Thanksgiving!" (goes to computer, transfers pics from phone to computer, uploads them - this is a woman I'm talking about now - fills out subject line "My sister in the changing room", and doesn't think at all that it's creepy......lol)

"Jay Snow is gonna love this!"

man oh man, the foot contingent of this board has ALWAYS been the most embarrassing, pervy, and creepiest, sad to say. Don't you guys have other boards you can go on? Is the Mousepad still around?

This part of the Forum is now officially the creepiest, most embarrassing part of the Forum, holy cow.......wow.

"Hmmm. Very nice. You know who would like these? The guys on the TMF! Why don't you ask your sister if you can share them?"

"Ok hon!" (ring ring ring!) "Hello sis? Got the pics! You know, hubby just had the greatest idea! How would you like to have people on the internet masturbate to those pics you just sent me?! It's a fetish site. About tickling! What do you think?"

"Ew!......Just kidding! Sure, go ahead! Just make sure you tell them I have four kids! I'm so proud of 'em!"

"Ok! Bye! See you at Thanksgiving!" (goes to computer, transfers pics from phone to computer, uploads them - this is a woman I'm talking about now - fills out subject line "My sister in the changing room", and doesn't think at all that it's creepy......lol)

man oh man, the foot contingent of this board has ALWAYS been the most embarrassing, pervy, and creepiest, sad to say. Don't you guys have other boards you can go on? Is the Mousepad still around?

I agree.

Wasn't this your thread?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272016-Various-Tickleable-Barefoot-Fashion-Models

Are you saying all those women are his sisters?

I'm guessing Wolfie you didn't read his entire post but right on cue you show up to insinuate something from left field. I'm guessing you're slow on the uptake.

And yes Wolfe I'm insinuating that those dozens and dozens of women he posted are his sisters. :headpat::headpat:

I'm guessing Wolfie you didn't read his entire post but right on cue you show up to insinuate something from left field. I'm guessing you're slow on the uptake.

And yes Wolfe I'm insinuating that those dozens and dozens of women he posted are his sisters. :headpat::headpat:

So, what were you implying about his post?

Yeah! I also have threads about tummies. Threads about necks, legs, underarms. I'm a tickle fetishist, sonny! Not a foot fetishist! I like the WHOLE girl. There's nothing wrong with being a foot fetishist. I appreciate the overlap, but the creepiest behavior on the Forum often comes from the foot folk. Not all of them, of course not!

But this little corner of foot freakdom definitely brings out the cousins that you'd rather not invite to the wedding. Know what I mean, Jay?

Hey Jay, are you the one behind "Amanda"? Is that it?

So, what were you implying about his post?

Not that I owe you an explanation especially since you jumped to an outlandish and quite frankly stupid conclusion. His condescending comments about "the foot contingent on this board". He's embarrassed by them and suggests they all go to another site yet his thread that I attached was about feet.

I'm guessing you will be "policing" my post from here on out imposing your personal moral standards you feel I violate.

Not that I owe you an explanation especially since you jumped to an outlandish and quite frankly stupid conclusion. His condescending comments about "the foot contingent on this board". He's embarrassed by them and suggests they all go to another site yet his thread that I attached was about feet.

I'm guessing you will be "policing" my post from here on out imposing your personal moral standards you feel I violate.

I think I answered this all in my last comment, Jay, why don't you have a look?

Yeah! I also have threads about tummies. Threads about necks, legs, underarms. I'm a tickle fetishist, sonny! Not a foot fetishist! I like the WHOLE girl. There's nothing wrong with being a foot fetishist. I appreciate the overlap, but the creepiest behavior on the Forum often comes from the foot folk. Not all of them, of course not!

But this little corner of foot freakdom definitely brings out the cousins that you'd rather not invite to the wedding. Know what I mean, Jay?

Hey Jay, are you the one behind "Amanda"? Is that it?

I don't make any moral judgements.
No one's policing anything.
A differing opinion of the relative creepiness of a post isn't curtailing your freedom, unless you care about my opinion; and that would be lame.

I think I answered this all in my last comment, Jay, why don't you have a look?

Na Skippy I'm not pulling Amand's strings. Don't have that kind of time sonny boy. But you and your boyfriend seem to love to make accusations. Rock on keyboard warrior!

Na Skippy I'm not pulling Amand's strings. Don't have that kind of time sonny boy. But you and your boyfriend seem to love to make accusations. Rock on keyboard warrior!

No, it's just more like you're frightened and intimidated, and maybe even found out. It's ok, bro, whatever gets you through the night. But for the record: you have to be pretty provincial to buy this shit.... "Amanda" and her sister, lol. Just discovered the internet, huh Jay?

No, it's just more like you're frightened and intimidated, and maybe even found out. It's ok, bro, whatever gets you through the night. But for the record: you have to be pretty provincial to buy this shit.... "Amanda" and her sister, lol. Just discovered the internet, huh Jay?[/QUyup

Yup intimidated by your big scary words you got me! Yup, I'm Amanda and about 30 other women on here. Think highly of yourself there don't ya tough guy.

No, it's just more like you're frightened and intimidated, and maybe even found out. It's ok, bro, whatever gets you through the night. But for the record: you have to be pretty provincial to buy this shit.... "Amanda" and her sister, lol. Just discovered the internet, huh Jay?[/QUyup

Yup intimidated by your big scary words you got me! Yup, I'm Amanda and about 30 other women on here. Think highly of yourself there don't ya tough guy.

Which one of those words was too big for you?

"Big scary words"? LOL!!! Thanks for proving my point! Checkmate!

Right on, As You Like It. ;)

Sorry to disappoint you men, but I am very much a woman. I have been very much in love with my husband for over 30 years and he has always had a thing for my feet and tickling. It caused us many nights of stress and unhappiness, and we worked through it and I decided to look at ways to participate in this with him. I came here several years ago with some interesting experiences to share, and found TMF to have a lot of good men who were stuck with preferences that their wives didn't share. I see it as mostly harmless and thought I could add some context from a woman who wants to make her husband happy. I've also found that talking about feet is more common than you might think, and wanted to share that too. I did not mean for anything to turn into this.

Sorry to disappoint you men, but I am very much a woman. I have been very much in love with my husband for over 30 years and he has always had a thing for my feet and tickling. It caused us many nights of stress and unhappiness, and we worked through it and I decided to look at ways to participate in this with him. I came here several years ago with some interesting experiences to share, and found TMF to have a lot of good men who were stuck with preferences that their wives didn't share. I see it as mostly harmless and thought I could add some context from a woman who wants to make her husband happy. I've also found that talking about feet is more common than you might think, and wanted to share that too. I did not mean for anything to turn into this.

Well good for you, that sounds great, and I'm happy for you both. Sincerely.

But sorry, I don't buy that you're posting pictures of your sister on a fetish forum but hey......to each his own. Or her own. Either way, true or not.....it's pretty creepy! So.....enjoy your day...and be sure to tell your sis what a great reaction her changing room pictures got! What do you want me to say? It's creepy! That's all! Don't mean you a bit of malice, friend!

Well good for you, that sounds great, and I'm happy for you both. Sincerely.

But sorry, I don't buy that you're posting pictures of your sister on a fetish forum but hey......to each his own. Or her own. Either way, true or not.....it's pretty creepy! So.....enjoy your day...and be sure to tell your sis what a great reaction her changing room pictures got! What do you want me to say? It's creepy! That's all! Don't mean you a bit of malice, friend!

To be honest, I see the overall reaction to this as sexist. Because I am a woman posting photos it's creepy. A man posting a photo of his sister-in-law's feet on here is a hero.
I got comfortable and I got careless, thinking that this forum was a group of "good acquaintances" if not actually "friends." It was naive of me to think that. Lesson re-learned. I hope everyone gets out of this what they came for. I guess you and some others did. Congratulations.

To be honest, I see the overall reaction to this as sexist. Because I am a woman posting photos it's creepy. A man posting a photo of his sister-in-law's feet on here is a hero.
I got comfortable and I got careless, thinking that this forum was a group of "good acquaintances" if not actually "friends." It was naive of me to think that. Lesson re-learned. I hope everyone gets out of this what they came for. I guess you and some others did. Congratulations.

I really wouldn't consider a man posting pictures of his sister-in-law on here to be anything resembling a hero.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back