• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sister in changing room

I really wouldn't consider a man posting pictures of his sister-in-law on here to be anything resembling a hero.

Sorry, I forgot I was addressing the final arbiter of TMF standards. I will try to stay in my lane and not offend you sensitive men. Oh, and I'll get started on that sandwich too.

Sorry, I forgot I was addressing the final arbiter of TMF standards. I will try to stay in my lane and not offend you sensitive men. Oh, and I'll get started on that sandwich too.

That's an odd thing to say.
You think this is some kind of gender issue? Like, posting pics of your sister as wank fodder is empowerment?
That's a new one.

Last edited:
Maybe it is just me, but I don't believe a 48 year old woman giving permission to have a photo(with her face not revealed) posted on this forum should warrant such outrage. If I was posting pictures of my seven year old daughter here, I could easily understand how people would find that creepy; however, I believe that a 48 year old woman is capable of giving informed consent. In the mainstream forum, I have seen links to videos and photos of people who never ever gave permission to be on this forum, but I have rarely seen the pushback there that I seen in this post. And many people have focused on the wank off aspect to this forum, but I discover this amazing thing: You can actually view photos on this forum and not have compulsive need to whack off. Yes, it is possible.

Maybe it is just me, but I don't believe a 48 year old woman giving permission to have a photo(with her face not revealed) posted on this forum should warrant such outrage. If I was posting pictures of my seven year old daughter here, I could easily understand how people would find that creepy; however, I believe that a 48 year old woman is capable of giving informed consent. In the mainstream forum, I have seen links to videos and photos of people who never ever gave permission to be on this forum, but I have rarely seen the pushback there that I seen in this post. And many people have focused on the wank off aspect to this forum, but I discover this amazing thing: You can actually view photos on this forum and not have compulsive need to whack off. Yes, it is possible.

The general consensus is that OP is very likely not who they say they are, nor is the person they say they are, and people realize that and find the extended roleplaying weird as fuck.

The whole idea that people are being targeted by boner-policing SJWs out to make sure they only jerk off to approve content isn't the issue, people just understand this weird shit for what it is.

The general consensus is that OP is very likely not who they say they are, nor is the person they say they are, and people realize that and find the extended roleplaying weird as fuck.

What is the evidence for the general consensus? Do we have facts or this just assumptions?

The whole idea that people are being targeted by boner-policing SJWs out to make sure they only jerk off to approve content isn't the issue, people just understand this weird shit for what it is.

Exactly, thank you Comfort Eagle.

Jerk off (or admire!) any pic you want! I just would love to have heard that conversation, that's all! "Hi sis! You know those pics you just sent me?" lol. Please, Amanda, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, just please, breakdown how you ask your sister to share these photos with the Forum; what's that conversation sound like? What's the move? We gotta know! How did you do it?

The suburbs are-a-swingin' huh? lol.

The photo was posted without permission.

What is the evidence for the general consensus? Do we have facts or this just assumptions?

As far as the "outraged" parties are concerned. Which I would have expected anyone to have read the entire post to gather.

You tell me what you think the outrage stems from, then?

Again, I apologize for offending so many delicate men. Argue all you want.
1. I joined the forum to get closer to my husband. I think that if I'm going to expect him to be faithful to me I should try to do things he likes. We've been together a long time and plan to be.
2. A few people, including my sisters, know about his thing for feet. He has innocently rubbed their feet and tickled them once or twice. One of them thinks it's ok, one doesn't get it and we don't mention it to her anymore.
3. Shannon has sent me photos over the years of shoes she was thinking about buying, and in this case it was photos of a beach wrap.
4. She doesn't care what I do with any photos. They are really not obscene--it's clothes she was buying to wear to the beach. She knows I sometimes show things to my husband, and I know she's shown similar things of me to her husband, but he's kind of a dud according to her.
5. She and I are very close, only 21 months apart, and we both are proud of how we look for our ages (now 50 and 52.)
6. I thought guys on here would appreciate seeing the photos. If you had gone to the beach you could see her in person. I would never share revealing photos of anyone but myself.
7. If what I did is so offensive to the members I apologize. I'm pretty sure I've seen dozens (hundreds?) of threads of photos shared unaware--photos of wives, girlfriends, co-workers, every kind of family member. I don't want to think I'm getting so much grief because I'm a woman, but can some of the crusaders in this post show me where they've taken out after a man who posted candid photos?
8. I've removed the photos. I'm not quitting the TMF because that's childish and also I'm not one to be run off. But I will be much more cautious about what I share and with whom. I should have done that all along.
9. If I could delete the whole thread I would. I do not like being such a distraction or center of attention.
10. I do sincerely hope that everyone here finds what they need. That is the only reason that I am here, for myself and my husband. I will focus on that. Again, I apologize for upsetting you all. It was not my intent.

"Delicate men" sums it up just right as does "If you had gone to the beach you would have seen her in person." The pic she posted was just as innocent as a department store advertisement. If it bothered you, you should see some of my wife's athletic clothing magazines.

I wanted to see some closeups of her scrunched, wrinkly, soles but you bird brains royally messed this up. Thanks a lot! Go be a good knight somewhere else and please consult a psychiatrist. Go hand out some tube socks to barefoot women at a public pool.

"Delicate men" sums it up just right as does "If you had gone to the beach you would have seen her in person." The pic she posted was just as innocent as a department store advertisement. If it bothered you, you should see some of my wife's athletic clothing magazines.

I wanted to see some closeups of her scrunched, wrinkly, soles but you bird brains royally messed this up. Thanks a lot! Go be a good knight somewhere else and please consult a psychiatrist. Go hand out some tube socks to barefoot women at a public pool.

It's not the pics that are the issue.
Those are completely innocuous.
It's the fact that someone thought it would be cool to serve up their sister as wank fodder to a bunch of anonymous internet yobs without bothering to ask if she'd be okay with that.
That's just creepy.

It's not the pics that are the issue.
Those are completely innocuous.
It's the fact that someone thought it would be cool to serve up their sister as wank fodder to a bunch of anonymous internet yobs without bothering to ask if she'd be okay with that.
That's just creepy.

And I have apologized profusely, removed the terribly offensive photos, and offered to make you a sandwich. Is there another corner of the TMF that needs your attention to clean up? Pretty sure the horse is dead here. "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Wonder why that is?

And I have apologized profusely, removed the terribly offensive photos, and offered to make you a sandwich. Is there another corner of the TMF that needs your attention to clean up? Pretty sure the horse is dead here. "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Wonder why that is?

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to the guy who was whining that he might not get to see some closeups of your sister's "scrunched, wrinkly soles".
You keep thinking this has something to do with gender. Why would it?

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to the guy who was whining that he might not get to see some closeups of your sister's "scrunched, wrinkly soles".
You keep thinking this has something to do with gender. Why would it?

This is my thread you hijacked. Believe me I regret starting it and regret making your acquaintance here. You are really sucking the fun out of being here, and I guess that's what you want to do.

I hope I'm wrong about this---can you show us where you've gone after a man for posting photos that you deemed creepy? Maybe you have been a moral crusader here in most of your 5,603 posts and I just have been fortunate not to run afoul of you before now.

Time Life Records proudly presents....Wolf....singing Peter Cetera's greatest hits, "Like a knight in shining armor......from a long time ago!" He'll fight for your honor! Get your lighter and cell phones ready ladies and gentlemen!

Last edited:
Time Life Records proudly presents....Wolf....singing Peter Cetera's greatest hits, "Like a knight in shining armor......from a long time ago! He'll fight for your honor! Get your lighter and cell phones ready ladies and gentlemen!

Still hoping for those sister's soles?
Hell, ya might get lucky.

And who would I be White Knighting?

Last edited:
Pretty sure I will be attacked mercilessly for this but so be it. As with most media outlets if something offends someone don't look at it. If it is deemed immoral or intolerable report it to admin. Don't really see a need to keep yammering on about this. Personally I don't see any difference between this and posting wives/girl friends here. Which happens all the time.

The photo was posted without permission.

Wolf, you are correct; She did indeed post this before getting express permission.

I post a photo of my sister, who sent it to me, who knows about mine and my husband's interests and gets a kick out of them, and I am evil. I'm going to tell Shannon that I posted them and see what she thinks. She's 51 now and I've known her that entire time. I think I know what she will say.

Look, it is a sexual forum, and it is probably a good idea to get an individual's permission before you post his or her picture, even if you think he or she will be fine with it. Still, the amount of pushback on this post seems excessive, considering that there are numerous links to individuals (who are clearly identifiable) in the mainstream forum, which have been posted without any permission whatsoever. Also, it seems like many on you are obsessed with wanking material. I would like to make it clear that I have nothing against masturbation, and in my years on this earth, I've masturbated several times, even to some things posted on this forum. Yet, I was able to view this image before it was taken down without having an uncontrollable compulsion to whip my penis out and unleash the Kraken. But I guess I'm just speaking for myself.

Wolf, you are correct; She did indeed post this before getting express permission.

Look, it is a sexual forum, and it is probably a good idea to get an individual's permission before you post his or her picture, even if you think he or she will be fine with it. Still, the amount of pushback on this post seems excessive, considering that there are numerous links to individuals (who are clearly identifiable) in the mainstream forum, which have been posted without any permission whatsoever. Also, it seems like many on you are obsessed with wanking material. I would like to make it clear that I have nothing against masturbation, and in my years on this earth, I've masturbated several times, even to some things posted on this forum. Yet, I was able to view this image before it was taken down without having an uncontrollable compulsion to whip my penis out and unleash the Kraken. But I guess I'm just speaking for myself.

Of course, you're right, it's not like people are whippin' it out every time someone posts anonymous pair of feet.
It's more about serving up a relative's picture without their permission, to please a bunch of internet randos. Their ultimate purpose really doesn't factor into it.

Isn't there entire sections of posts of candid content? I fail to see what the argument happening here is. Why are those okay then?

Post what you want and forget the self righteous. Do what you want here. I don't see a problem with what you did. Some people will try impose their views on you but it's not worth listening to past a certain point.

Post what you want and forget the self righteous. Do what you want here. I don't see a problem with what you did. Some people will try impose their views on you but it's not worth listening to past a certain point.

Does it really require any degree of righteousness to resist sharing picture of your sister?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back