• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST is Happening!

Re: Re: whew....

AffectionateDan said:
Whoa, easy there, big fellah! It's all good! That's why we go to NEST, silly! :D

To tickle big strong men, yes? THAT'S why we go to NEST! :p :D

(Ticklemonster, it WAS a lot of fun watching you get tickled by the lovely BBWTicklee. :) )

Danimal sometimes forgets that, to others, he's a big bear, and that folks don't all know that you gotta DO something t'raise the wrath o' the Danimal.

He's just growlin', like a dog, barkin'. No bite in it, man. He's just wicked fond o' that lady. Just imagine other fellows here eyeballin' your lady. Now imagine 'em talkin' about it in a group bigger than your high school populace.

Makes a man sorta cranky t'hear his woman spoken of in anything but reverent tones, y'know?

Danimal, stop scarin' the natives, brother. ;) Bella has brownies...

GRRRRRrrrrr.... huh? Wha? Brownies?

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm..... browwwwwwwwwwwnieeeeeeeesssssss! (Homer drool) Nuffin' quite as nibblicious as them brownies, either. (grabs plate of them and begins doin' a cookie-monster on 'em) ;) :woot: :happyfloa

I forgot to mention this before...

although others did say words to this effect: DVNC, you and Kraftie were definitely missed at NEST...though kwil and I know that sometimes we just can't do everything we want to do.

As a matter of fact, due to certain circumstances about my health, we attended NEST because we knew that would be our last big blowout for sometime. The fact that some of our dearest friends were there made it even sweeter. :) :grouphug:

DVNC, it's great to hear that you and your gorgeous wife and family are doing so well. Say hello to her for us, k? :)

lol don’t let the growls scare you. he growls at me all the time and... well, ok... I get scared! but he means it when he growls at me!

thank you, ticklemonster. and next time, I’d be happy to lend a hand! or fingers... or a battery operated buzzy kind of thing... :)

Well, it took me until Memorial Day to get enough time to follow-up on my earlier post. This post may be late, but still had to get some thoughts and observations down about this year’s NEST…

- IMHO, this was one of the best, if not the best, NEST ever. The venue was great: been waiting for NEST to be at a dedicated BDSM club and it did not disappoint. The club was excellent and was a very good host – hope we can go there again next time. Thanks to everyone who attended, and especially those who pitched in to help set up, clean up, etc. for a very successful event.
- Max – it was great catching up with you, bro. Thanks for all you did to put this event together – it was a helluva party. It was a lot of fun seeing you play piano Saturday night, too. Loved all the NEST/tickling references in your material, and that cute blonde waitress had such ticklish armpits! And, what a demo with Brittany – you sure do find ‘em – can’t wait for the video!
- Jan – big thanks to you for all of your hard work and devotion for putting the event together. I am an eyewitness to how much you do to pull this event off. Thanks for kicking the weekend off for me by picking me up at the airport waving a hot pink feather at me from the car! It was also a blast rooming with you again. I look forward to our “slumber party” chats late at night. And, I still LOL when I think of you coaching me on how to work the hotel key by shouting out from inside the hotel room, “Shove it in harder!” You are just lucky that we ran out of time at the club – if not, you were going to try out those suspension boots!
- Mkeemer – as always, it was good seeing you –especially this year. Hope you had lots of fun!
- Lee – great seeing you and catching up with you. You did an excellent demo with Max. I *knew* that when you stepped up to the table I was tied to that it was time for me to get the heck out of there. And your feet were the only ones that wore out my hands (still too bad your feet are not ticklish). It wouldn’t be a NEST without you.
- Jpie – meeting you was the highlight of my weekend. I had a *lot* of fun both at your ticklish feet and at your mercy. I am soooooo glad we finally met and I very much look forward to the next time…
- Bella, dear, it was wonderful seeing you again. You kicked off the weekend right for me, by kicking off your shoes in the back seat of the car from the airport and putting those yummy mocha feet of yours in my lap – yummmmm!! Maybe (fingers crossed) I’ll be able to visit you for your b-day party! And thank you for not joining in when I was on the table – not sure I would’ve survived.
- [Editorial Note: I’m writing this on a laptop on the highway heading home Memorial Day weekend and it is tough to concentrate with all the cars passing me with bare feet propped up on the dashboard. Max & Mike – if I were in the game, I would sweep the series.]
- Bratgirl a/k/a Trixie – had a *lot* of fun with you over the short weekend – from massaging/tickling your foot in the hotel lobby Saturday night (the only good part of the wait for the valet!), to being at your mercy (of which there was little) on table, to again massaging/tickling your very pretty feet at brunch at Silk City. I think you paid me the highest compliment of the weekend by saying I was the only one who was able to tickle your soles.
- Dan – great seeing you again. Did not know about you and Ayla until the end of the weekend – hope you two are very happy and share lots of laughter! Thanks for all the chauffeuring. (Did you get my e-mail about your friend?)
- Ayla – sorry I did not get to give you much of a foot massage this year – but I was able to get a few tickles in when you were on the couch (hope you didn’t mind). Again, much happiness and laughter to you and Dan.
- Big John – glad you could make it, man, and glad we had some time to catch up.
- Interesting that there were by far more f/m scenes this year than m/f scenes.
- DVNC & Kraftie – missed you being there.
- Venray and Tracy - it was great seeing you two again. Ray – next year we should make a pact not to make each other’s time on the table any worse--- naahhhh, forget it! Tracy thanks for adding to my torments on the table, and I promise you a foot massage next year.
- Ann and Drew – always a pleasure to see you two; sorry we did not get to spend a lot of time together. Ann, thanks for lending a hand when I was down – as usual, you were wicked.
- Spencer and Melinda - good seeing you and I am sorry that I did not get to see Melinda. I hope her operation went well that she is feeling better. Best of luck with your event this summer – I hope to make it there.
- Because I was screaming with tormented laughter, I may not have noticed one or two ladies who were attacking me on the table. Thanks to all of you – you were all wonderful – you tickled just about everything out of me including 5 buckets of sweat!!
- Edv – good chillin’ with you, man – party on. Glad to hear you got back ok and retrieved your car.
- Pete (MrTHyde) – missed you being there.
- Chris M from DC – great meeting you! Felt like it was I that met the “rock star.” Thank you again for your generous gift of the gloves; I promise you I will put them to very good use. Looking forward to the next time we meet.
- Vadim – hope you enjoyed your first NEST and hope you got home ok. Thanks for hanging out in the airport with me, and please send me that .mpg from Silk City.
- I found a cure for post-NEST Blues: get stuck in the Philly airport for a lousy 12 hours and get home at 3 in the morning.
- Ed/TTD & ShyGirl – missed you guys being there – hope to see you next year.
- All the other NEST regulars – Terry, Alvin, Pat, Joel, Nightfall and Shem, Mark, Rodney, Desdemona, Gregg, Pete (and I’m sure I left out someone) – great seeing you guys!
- And, as usual, it was great meeting a whole bunch of new folks: Collin, Hakan Toker, McGyver Tklr (sorry to learn about your father), WorldPilot, Viper. It is always great to meet new friends.

I already can’t wait for next year’s NEST!

Nominations are OUT!!

I nominate Danimal and Ayla as the resident "Fred and Wilma" of the TMF! RackaFrackaRacka and Ack-ack-a-dack to ya Grizz!!

No tickling with stone feathers though!

Re: Darn you Terry!

terorizer said:
I nominate Danimal and Ayla as the resident "Fred and Wilma" of the TMF! RackaFrackaRacka and Ack-ack-a-dack to ya Grizz!!

OMG, I can't read things like this first thing in the morning, now this image will be stuck in my wee brain alllll day :rotate: :blaugh: .

You *know* you'd make a darn fine Barney Rubble....ow my head....

Bella

PS can I be Pebbles? I love that kid...

Damn, Bella! Like T's images were gonna haunt me!

I can just HEAR ole Danimal hollerin', "Aylaaaaaaaaaa!" ;)

Ayla, darlin', y'do realize you're in the same situation as my lovely and talent wife, right? Involve with rascals, and, well, rascalliness ensues. Hee hee!

Thanks t'ya both, TickleChgo and Lite, for the fuzziness! Was sweet of ya, 'n' I'm touched. Folks been sayin' that about me for years, though!

Ah, NEST...

Likewise, I'm sure...

I'll echo my hubby's sentiments... and my thanks to Lite & TickleChgo for the warm fuzzies!

As for bein' involved with a brutha "King Rascal" of rascaliness? Ayla, Ayla, Ayla... we *must* chat 'bout that! ;)

Kraftie
(the blissfully wed "Mrs. dvnc")

All I know is that I BETTER be seeing DVNC and Kraftie again real soon
I miss you guys ( I promised myself I wouldn't cry)
And Bratgirl aka Trixie ( I love that name) :D I'm REAlly sorry I didn't get to tickle you, Maybe next time.:devil:

Re: Re: Darn you Terry!

bella said:

You *know* you'd make a darn fine Barney Rubble....ow my head....

Bella

PS can I be Pebbles? I love that kid...

I was hoping for Terry Masonary myself! *snicker*

Jpie – meeting you was the highlight of my weekend. I had a *lot* of fun both at your ticklish feet and at your mercy. I am soooooo glad we finally met and I very much look forward to the next time…

Thank you Ticklechgo, I too look forward to seeing and tickling with you again, your a great tickler and most of all a wonderful gentlemen..and your foot massage was awesome, you can do that to me anytime!!

Kraftie, any pointers you might have on the care and feeding of the displaced, west coast King Rascal, would be much appreciated. (like how to get them over their snow-phobia, for example ;) ) email me when you have some time. I’d love to talk. :)

always thought I was more a Betty than a Wilma, Ter. :p ;)

mkeemer said:
All I know is that I BETTER be seeing DVNC and Kraftie again real soon
I miss you guys ( I promised myself I wouldn't cry)
And Bratgirl aka Trixie ( I love that name) :D I'm REAlly sorry I didn't get to tickle you, Maybe next time.:devil:
;) I'm sorry too!

Re: Nominations are OUT!!

terorizer said:

If only ya'll knew how truly hysterical this was to the guy whose nick-name years ago was "Bamm-Bamm". And of course you realize, Terry, that if I'm Fred, that makes you my Barney by default, dontcha? :rolleyes:
dvnc said:
I can just HEAR ole Danimal hollerin', "Aylaaaaaaaaaa!" ;)
Fortunately for yours truly, I won't be havin' ta put out no sabre-toothed cats and get locked out... :p
Ayla ny said:
Kraftie, any pointers you might have on the care and feeding of the displaced, west coast King Rascal, would be much appreciated. (like how to get them over their snow-phobia, for example
I understand that warm arms go a long way to comforting displaced rascals in the frosty north, and feeding them is even easier... I'll nibble on YOU. :Kiss2: :tickle: :wub: :cuddle:

Last edited:
Heck, I *like* havin' real seasons. Can tell, most clearly, when winter's past.

Danimal, I'm realizin' that you're in for somethin', 'cause my wife misses nothin', and she's already prepped t'conspire.

I'm gonna have T in my head as Barney, which means whomever he finds will be Betty by association... Hee hee!

Keemer, y'gotta know we'll be back out there, sir. Wouldn't be right otherwise, y'know?

Appreciatin' the sentiment from the recently-thawed north,

dvnc

Re: Re: Nominations are OUT!!

AffectionateDan said:
And of course you realize, Terry, that if I'm Fred, that makes you my Barney by default, dontcha?

That's pure Rubblesh... I mean rubbish!

terorizer said:
Most Wilmas do hon.... most Wilmas do!

ok, that’s it. as soon as I figure out how to get the squirrel to stay in my electric toothbrush... you’re in biiiiggg trouble, Mister Man!

either that, or I’m pinching you on the nose the next time I see you. :p ;)

Some questions, since I've not been to a NEST:

Which NEST is the best?

Do they have lots of zest?

Is there anywhere to rest?

Does NEST require a test?

Is NEST a real fest?

Do folks come from east and west?

If you go to NEST, are you blessed?

Do you need to pack clothes in a chest?

Do you need to bring a suit and a vest?

Or doesn't it matter how you're dressed?

Is everyone at NEST truly a guest?

(Of course, I'm asking in jest.):D

Which NEST is the best? There is only one NEST and That NEST is the BEST.

Do they have lots of zest? Yes, NEST has much Zest, just put to the test.

Is there anywhere to rest? Not much rest at NEST. But who wants to rest.

Does NEST require a test? Yes there is a test to make sure you are the best.

Is NEST a real fest? Nest is a Fest with Zest and no rest.

Do folks come from east and west? I come from the West and from worldwide the rest.

If you go to NEST, are you blessed? Well I do feel blessed when I'm at the NEST

Do you need to pack clothes in a chest? A chest at the NEST? But what of the REST?

Do you need to bring a suit and a vest?
If that makes you look the best then yes a suit and a vest.

Or doesn't it matter how you're dressed?
Comfortably dressed is the best for the NEST>

Is everyone at NEST truly a guest? The hosts are not guests but the rest are sure guests.

(Of course, I'm asking in jest.) You're asking in JEST all about the NEST. The Rest of the guests might answer you best!

Wow... I guess the coffee just kicked in! LOL

I will not eat them here, nor there, I will not eat them anywhere! I do not like them, Sam-I-Am; I do not like green eggs and ham!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back