• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST: My Thoughts and Impressions

ikaiyoo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
On the plane ride home I sat and thought about the last 5 days... correction, the blur of time that transpired when I went to philly and met some really cool people. This is not a blow by blow of what I saw at nest there will be enough of those threads. This is basically my thoughts and feelings on the event as a whole.

First, I would like to thank Lee for organizing NEST.

Lee sweety, You are an amazingly awesome person in every sense of the word. I am so glad I had the chance on Thursday to have you to myself for an hour or so on the way to the restaurant, even if you did almost kill us twice. I do not think I would ever have the chance to connect and get to know you as well if I hadnt... well and arrived there 30 minutes before lyz and them because her GPS sucks. you. Of all the people I met you are the one that meant the most to me and the one that the time we did have talking and hanging out I cherish the most. You are an amazing woman and have so many facets that I am not sure the board always gets to see.

You are by far one of the more interesting and nicest people I have met at a gathering/convention. Anyone who has not had a chance to meet and really hang and chat with Lee, I really suggest you make a point to do so. Oh and I am NEVER picking someone up from Philly Airport on a night like that again... lol.

That being said:

I have been to other conventions and "gatherings" in other interests of mine before NEST, so I was not really nervous perse on going to NEST. It was a lot more laid back and less structured then I expected. It is big enough to always have someone to talk to yet not so big you feel rushed or feel like you are missing something.

As a whole a lot of people were much nicer and welcoming then I thought they would be. When you spend as much time in an online community as we do you have this conception of how people are and what they are like, and expect them to be that way all the time. And you are pleasantly surprised when you find out they aren't.

I got in on Thursday around Noon, Derek (kered) was the first person I actually talked to and we went and smoked after I got a shower. I also met Casper, pokey, Dimple, Rupert, Classy, some Deadheads, and Michael at that time. They were all awesome. everyone was laid back and just fun to talk to. I knew Derek from the chat room and had seen dimple and classy around the forum but really didn't know anyone else. Not that it mattered, everyone talked to me like they new me for 20 years even if they had never even seen me on the board. That is what it is like. Everyone is some friend you haven't talked to since highschool... or elementary school or kindergarten depending on your age, well in Ray's case since the bread lines during the depression.

It is difficult to put into words the feeling of nest. It is like a family reunion. A bunch of people talking catching up and just enjoying one another's company. There is tickling going on but it is so random. It is almost an after thought. You will be in a conversation and all of a sudden someone will just attacking the person you are talking to and you pause for about a split second and either continue talking to the person getting attacked or continue what you are saying with someone else in the conversation circle you are in and 30-45 seconds later it is over and you are still just talking like nothing happened. I am not sure you can describe it. It definately isnt the main focus on anything. It is secondary to just hanging with some friends.

If there is anyone who is apprehensive about going to NEST please do not be. There are people from all walks of life attending. Everyone is respectful, well except me of course. And it isn't a huge perv fest of creepy people trying to grope or get you in some kind of tickling orgy. Even during the play party. Honestly most of the time you spend just chatting people laughing at how bad the people you come to respect and value as friends get owned for all the shit talking they had done the year earlier and days leading up to it. The DM's do a great job keeping things in check and the participants also help monitor themselves.

I want to thank everyone who I met and made me feel welcome at my first Forum gathering.

I was going to do a whole shout out but as you know I am lazy. You people know who you are. You are awesome people. Regardless what rumors I begin circulating about you.

P.S.
Lyz, still not excited.

Glad you made it man.It was great meeting you.Nice post.:)

I will go to NEST...by hook or by crook...it will happen.

My Wife still wants to adopt you (and several others)

It was great meeting you and sharing some good conversation....

Hey......

It was great getting to hang out with you. I was honored to be your date at the dinner, and it was even better that we had such a great time! More fun times ahead, I hope.

--T

ps. I TOTALLY pwnd you! :D

Hey......

It was great getting to hang out with you. I was honored to be your date at the dinner, and it was even better that we had such a great time! More fun times ahead, I hope.

--T

ps. I TOTALLY pwnd you! :D

lol I know you didnt just say that. :slapfight:

it was so great to meet you! Had a great time chatting with you.

dear devils advocate, mall walker, smoking buddy, fail face at waking me up

Im glad i got a chance to meet yah and def ended up spending a good portion of the weekend either smoking or taking 2 mile walks around King of Persia

cant wait to head to Memphis to actually stay awake for club time

OMG Ben!!!! Like I totally said to you yesterday I'm so sorry about not saying goodbye, and I wish we had more time to hang out. I promise I will make sure to carve out some quality time for you next year (or at the next thing I see you at.) But seriously it was so great to meet you, you are totally sweet (though you won't admit to it) and just all around chill.

Keep on being awesome. :clap:

It was nice to meet you Ben. But you left out a very important story. I'm talking about when you and I serenaded Irishgirl with Joe Diffie tunes........John Deere Green....

dear devils advocate, mall walker, smoking buddy, fail face at waking me up

Im glad i got a chance to meet yah and def ended up spending a good portion of the weekend either smoking or taking 2 mile walks around King of Persia

cant wait to head to Memphis to actually stay awake for club time

prussia not persia lol. Yeah I know me too but i feel our accents will not be as effective here in memphis. but there is always NYC and hanging with Johnny so... yeah lol.

Glad you made it man.It was great meeting you.Nice post.:)

Thanks it was great meating you too.

My Wife still wants to adopt you (and several others)

It was great meeting you and sharing some good conversation....

I know... I wish you could if I didnt have my mom I would totally let you guys

it was so great to meet you! Had a great time chatting with you.

Likewise, glad I was able to give you a good night sleep before your trip home.

I'm still walking on clouds!!!:cool2:

Michael I know. Man It was so cool just meeting you out of nowhere and welcoming you to the group.

OMG Ben!!!! Like I totally said to you yesterday I'm so sorry about not saying goodbye, and I wish we had more time to hang out. I promise I will make sure to carve out some quality time for you next year (or at the next thing I see you at.) But seriously it was so great to meet you, you are totally sweet (though you won't admit to it) and just all around chill.

Keep on being awesome. :clap:

I know sweety I want to spend much more time with you and Ed sweety you both rock ass.

It was nice to meet you Ben. But you left out a very important story. I'm talking about when you and I serenaded Irishgirl with Joe Diffie tunes........John Deere Green....

Yes, yes we did and she swooned and drooled. lol It was awesome hanging with you.

Twas brilliant meeting you!

You as well I look forward to hanging with you in the near future at other gatherings.

Great to finally meet you after the chatroom talks. I can't wait to do it again.

Awesome, awesome dude you are. That I know for sure.

Rob

Get your butt there next year Sam.No excuses will be accepted.:p
Give me a call bro,it's been awhile.

Nice to hear from you while I was at work, and I'm glad you let me know how it went, instead of just reading about it.

Great to finally meet you after the chatroom talks. I can't wait to do it again.

Awesome, awesome dude you are. That I know for sure.

Rob

Thanks your awesome too. and yeah I cant wait to do it again. only next time I am hauling my grill up to wherever we are and making some real BBQ lol.

If there was an award for best dressed male, you would have won hands down! :) It was great to finally meet you in person bud:)

If there was an award for best dressed male, you would have won hands down! :) It was great to finally meet you in person bud:)

Yeah I was pretty fly. lol. Still a dork under the threads but I did stay fly. It was awesome meeting you too. we will have to do it again. Soon.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back