• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST: My Thoughts and Impressions

it was awesome meeting you, and thanks to you and Kered for serenading me outside the hotel. Loved it

it was awesome meeting you, and thanks to you and Kered for serenading me outside the hotel. Loved it

It was so awesome meeting and hanging with you and Kelby. You two are an amazing couple. and you are welcome for the serenade smoking and then the one in the hotel with Mike.

You were/are totally awesome. Every time I saw you,
no matter what you were dressed in. But all the clothes
you brought were cool, so that just enhanced ;)

Lee

You were/are totally awesome. Every time I saw you,
no matter what you were dressed in. But all the clothes
you brought were cool, so that just enhanced ;)

Lee

Why thank you sweety.I really do appriciate it. And I meant every word I said.

Ben it was awesome meeting. you were totally snazzy!
Regret not getting to hang out much at all! *hugs*

The spots were really glad to meet you and chat. So glad you came to NEST. BTW, it was great chatting with both you and Tamia at dinner. You guys are the greatest.

It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting with you (and of course the lovely Tamia) at dinner (I'm copying Mrs. Spot, but only because I'm tired). :upsidedow

P.S. to the Spots: It's always a pleasure to see you two; next time, we need to spend some serious time double-teaming Impaler. (Shhh...don't tell him.) :angel:

Ben it was awesome meeting. you were totally snazzy!
Regret not getting to hang out much at all! *hugs*

Thank you it was nice meeting you and next time we will hang out more.

The spots were really glad to meet you and chat. So glad you came to NEST. BTW, it was great chatting with both you and Tamia at dinner. You guys are the greatest.

I was seriously honored to meet both of you. You two are great and sitting next to you at dinner was alot of fun. You two are really awesome people and i look forward to seeing both of you at future gatherings.

good to meet ya mate, although, long periods of no sleep + hungry= crabby man.....but my offer of the pacifier still stands

cool runnings mate

It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting with you (and of course the lovely Tamia) at dinner (I'm copying Mrs. Spot, but only because I'm tired). :upsidedow

P.S. to the Spots: It's always a pleasure to see you two; next time, we need to spend some serious time double-teaming Impaler. (Shhh...don't tell him.) :angel:

it was nice meeting you as well. and I also enjoyed chatting with you as well.

It was great meeting you and getting so much time over the weekend to talk (seeing you outside every other time I went out certainly helped). Hope you come back to future Nests.

Did you get a hold of a pack of smokes before your head exploded? I meant to give you a handful before I left but I forgot...I'll just be over there standing in the corner with Imfailer, next to the mole hill.

It was great meeting you and getting so much time over the weekend to talk (seeing you outside every other time I went out certainly helped). Hope you come back to future Nests.

Did you get a hold of a pack of smokes before your head exploded? I meant to give you a handful before I left but I forgot...I'll just be over there standing in the corner with Imfailer, next to the mole hill.

Man it was awesome meeting you talking and shooting the shit. I will most definately be back to future nests, and gatherings in general. Yeah I finally did get some smokes and I appriciate the ones you let me bum off of you.

That was not a mole hill that was a mountain... it was huge. I was going to climb to the top of it but was afraid I would get stuck up there and miss my flight...

Good to finally meet you, Señor Ikaiyoo. Thanks for getting everyone Chinese food on Sunday; I may not have ordered anything but I got force-fed some chicken and it was good. :D Stay awesome, eh?

Good to finally meet you, Señor Ikaiyoo. Thanks for getting everyone Chinese food on Sunday; I may not have ordered anything but I got force-fed some chicken and it was good. :D Stay awesome, eh?

I always try you are welcome for the chinese food. It was cool meeting you too. You keep being the pimp you are.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back