• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2013 Registration is now OPEN!

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
It’s back! On May 3rd, 4th and 5th, the world’s most ridiculous gathering once again descends on Philadelphia for a weekend full of fun, fantasy, and ‘philes of the tickling variety! We’re taking over a Philly-area hotel for our annual gathering of the tickle community, and as always the event is slated to have all the trimmings: game night on Friday, a big and fun-filled party on Saturday, and of course the play party on Sunday. There will also be plenty of workshops, classes, events, and of course – the legendary fantasy kidnappings! It’s all a part of your NEST experience, and it’s just a few months away!

Registrations are already open, so head over to www.nestgatherings.com to register now. Can’t wait to see you all there!

- The NEST Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to participate in my first NEST Gathering. I have always read about it back when I was living in Australia a few years ago but would not have pictured myself to be there!

Not sure what to expect. Would anyone be interested in sharing a hotel room with me?

I will be travelling from NYC. Let me know if anyone would like to go together to philly! :)

Re: NEST Registration is now OPEN!

Very much considering going again! Very exiting. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

Finally done with grad school :)

Seriously considering going if work permits

I had trouble booking the hotel room online (as it kept saying no rooms were available those dates), but I called the hotel directly, told them I was part of the NEST group, and they booked the room for me with no problem. :couch:

If I make parole that weekend.. I'll be in Vegas that weekend before....so another weekend of frivolity sounds good!
Are you going to brave coming out of the "Gated Community" this year?

did ya hear that Kered...we've been called out!!!:) Nobody does that to us....right? right? :)
The question is are YOU going to be attending this year and rchello too? Indiana was woefully represented last year.

I'm afraid ImPaler was correct about last year. And I hope they have a bar......well stocked.

That answer your question, RC?

Last edited:
Probably not going to make it this year. Will miss seeing you guys though! XO <3

I had trouble booking the hotel room online (as it kept saying no rooms were available those dates), but I called the hotel directly, told them I was part of the NEST group, and they booked the room for me with no problem. :couch:

I've run into the same problem trying to book online (had the same problem last year, too). Unfortunately, when I called the hotel directly, I was told they could book the room for me but the rates were $10/night more than what was shown on the hotel's NEST web page. The sales manager was not available at the time so I'm going to have to call next week and try to sort things out.

This isn't a complaint. Just giving a head's up to folks planning to attend and stay at the hotel - you may need to do some massaging to work out the wrinkles.

R

An addendum to the post above...

I double-checked the rates on the official NEST site and they match what I was quoted on the phone by the hotel. The rates on the hotel's NEST site are apparently incorrect. Please take note.

R

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back