• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2013 Registration is now OPEN!

What is nest? Can you be more specific to what goes on? I 've been tickled only once before by an ex for an extended amount of time, but I fantasize about what it must be like! :) and with several people at once or so I could't move. Is this something for a first time ticklee?

I'll make sure all the hotel information and links are properly working as soon as possible - sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for the update

Money is at the nestgathering.com site. But no hotel link. I am NOT concerned, days are blocked. Please just let us know when they are available to book.
I'm looking for a male roommate, don't care about age, si no hurry anyway
Rick

Thanks for the update

Money is at the nestgathering.com site. But no hotel link. I am NOT concerned, days are blocked. Please just let us know when they are available to book.
I'm looking for a male roommate, don't care about age, si no hurry anyway
Rick
When I discovered that the NEST days were unavailable via the link on their site, I called them directly. (Not the 800 number of the chain but the specific telephone number of that hotel.) They immediately solved the problem by taking my reservation at the discounted room rate over the phone for Friday to Monday of NEST weekend.

I just registered. I'll need to reserve the rooms and get time off from work, but I'm very excited. NEST tends to be extra-specially awesome on odd-numbered years. Can't wait to see everyone!

One favor to ask: Can I bum a lift from the train station? I've moved and I think I'll be taking the train this year.

One favor to ask: Can I bum a lift from the train station? I've moved and I think I'll be taking the train this year.
Call the hotel and ask them which SEPTA station is closest to them. When you get to that SEPTA station, call them again and they will send a courtesy van to pick you up. I did it that way last year. They will also deliver you back to that SEPTA station by courtesy van when you check out.

Double bummer... I won't get to see you and Lite either... I'll be in Florida, doing a financial workshop... Oh, joy.

WHAT???? You don't find financial workshops FUN???????

Anyway, maybe next year...

R & M

I'll be registering this weekend!!! Can't wait to see everyone!!

I will be returning after a 2 year hiatus. Cannot wait to see friends again, new and old. :)

HI All,

Looking to attend for the first time! Heard great things and now want to find out on our own! Love the Philly area anyway! Hope to make new friends and learn new things!

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back