• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2013 Registration is now OPEN!

Wow, what a great weekend! We had perfect weather, a great blend of veterans and newbies, and so much fun ;)

A big thank you especially to all the vets who make the newbies have such a good time they are planning on going to other events in addition to returning to NEST; the sign of a good time and connections made!

Thank you everyone for putting in the effort to participate as fully as you did, with an especially big thank you to Andy, Lyz, Tim, Drew, Jamie, Mike, Mina, Mark, Jon, KT, Jim, Michelle, Vinnee, Chris, Kelby, Meg, Amanda, Randy, and FunnyClub for making things better than I could have done it alone.

To everyone who has given feedback already, thanks, and to everyone who will give me more, thanks again ;)

thank you to LEE and all who made it happen it was fun setting up stuff and all pitching in. i met new great friends and got to know the ones I met last year even more. kidnapping was wow hard to put into words. Thanks to carol and andy of that it was speechless!!!!!! I'm
Going to dave and busters and all for dinner with you folks was amazing. hugssss and happy tickles to you all. been a very trying week in my life with the passing of a great friend I have known since 4th grade. went from the greatest weekend I have had in a long time to the worst news in my life when I got home. thanks for the great time it is good to know when all comes at you good can be there in the mix hugsssssss

This was such an incredible experience and a whole lot of fun! Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I am so glad Chaneda and I went and I hope we will be able to go again and again.

-Lizzy

So, I had to leave NEST early on Sunday -ugh! I hope you all had fun Sunday night, and I really missed you all for Monday breakfast. I finally returned to Chicago - by way of Dallas, and then Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor, MI - and this is my first chance to post post-NEST. We haven’t had one of those posts with a long list of names, so here we go:

• Lee – it was a wonderful NEST filled with lots of fun and laughter. A BIG thank you for all of your work to put it all together!
  • Charlie & Necia – simply put, I love you guys.
  • Max Speer and MKeemer – you guys are OG. It was great spending some time with you, my old friends.
  • Lite & Kwildoctr – it wouldn’t be a NEST without you. Thank you so much for the seal – I am wearing it with honor and pride.
  • Rev. Jamie & Amanda – thanks, as always, for a kick-ass party on Saturday night. Jamie – thanks for the illegal smile; and, Amanda, I enjoyed your foot rub as much as did you.
  • Tim – thanks for all you do for NEST. It was good getting to know you.
  • Vinnie – my bro and pr agent from Chicago – glad you could be there, and looking forward to seeing you in June.
  • Kyle – another Midwest buddy – hope you enjoyed your “kidnapping”! Hope to see you, too, in June.
  • Kelby & Meg – you guys are the best. Thanks for turning me on to the cool craft brews.
  • Drew – glad you could make it, and sorry Ann couldn’t. Please give her my best wishes. I missed the barbed-wire shirt.
  • Jim/Avenger – you are a nut, and be sure to stay that way. Always good to hang with you.
  • Chris/Impaler – always good to see you and reminisce, and hope you can join us soon in Chicago.
  • Classy – thanks for the surprise visit! You always brighten up a NEST.
  • JPie – I know you had a good time, and glad I could help ;) Hope to see you this summer.
  • Mina & Greg – again, it wouldn’t be NEST without you guys. Good seeing you, even though it was brief.
  • Pamela – it was an honor to teach a class with you, and I hope to get out to DC for one of your and Rodney’s events.
  • Kered – good to see you, old man. As long as you’re there, I’m not the oldest one ;)
  • Chaneda & Elmsyable– it was good chatting with you Sat. night and sorry we didn’t hang out on Thursday night.
  • A big thanks to Necia for spotting the ants in Jamie’s bathroom and to *all* of the ladies who then helped to get me – I lost count of how many of you there were…
  • Jonathan & KittenToes – good seeing you as well. Peace.
  • Last, but certainly not least, we had a great crop of newbies, as well. Alex/Blakaddre, Daniel, William, Clayton, Dave S. – I really enjoyed meeting all of you. I hope you had a good time, and I look forward to seeing you at future NEST’s.

I am certain I forgot to mention one or more people, and please forgive me for that.

Another great NEST in the books, with lots of old friends and new friends. I am already looking forward to next year…

Last edited by a moderator:
I am certain I forgot to mention one or more people, and please forgive me for that.

And so I did - how could I forget to mention Carol! Thank you so much for helping with the "kidnapping." It was great, as always, to see you and I hope you can make it out to Chicago sometime soon.

And so I did - how could I forget to mention Carol! Thank you so much for helping with the "kidnapping." It was great, as always, to see you and I hope you can make it out to Chicago sometime soon.
It was a pleasure helping with the "kidnapping!" I had a lot of fun!! Always good to see you and I hope I can make it to Chicago one of these days!!

Andy thanks for every thing kidnapping was amazing. Hugssss thanks carol.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back