• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New RINGDIVAS.COM Tickle Match coming Sat!!! Featuring SO CAL VAL!!!

Very constructive Goku...You think Ringdivas is disrespecting you by not hiring ticklish girls? Lets have a tickle video producer go out and hire girls to do a wrestling/tickle video to try and cater to women's wrestling fans..Guess what, they're probably gonna suck, too.

As lon as the girls are ticklish, it'll be a hell of a lot better than what we get from Ringdivas.

They are trying to do something that they've really never done before with the wrestling/tickling. They've never...I repeat NEVER put out any type of preview clips for any of their matches...Why would they start doing this now?

No need to repeat, I've read this same comment thousands of times from you, and it doesn't matter how many times you say it. A company that is not willing to put a preview/demo/sample whatever you want to call it, is not willing to allow you to try before you buy. If that's the case, 99% of the time, said product is a peice of shit.

You're damn right, I'm gonna defend them for trying this out, because they did something that really no other WRESTLING video producer has done and produce a WRESTLING video with tickling in it.

DT has done it, Highspots has done it, Ultimate Surrender has done it, there are a lot of clips4sale stores that have done it, Tickle japan has done it... There are plenty out there pipps, I know becuase it's my favorite. So far, the only company that has done it well was ultimate surrender, but it's very rare that it happens there. Quality over quantity my friend.

This all started when I saw a wrestling video clip with Tracy Brooks and April Hunter on Highspots.com where she gets her feet tickled for about 30-45 secs in a WRESTLING match. I emailed Highspots.com to see if they would consider doing a match with tickling in it... THe response was: Its going to cost at least $500 for each wrestler, plus hotel and airfare and that's pretty much where that ended.

This isn't about highspots, and there's no real reason for you to bring them up. Even though those clips were crap too.

Ringdivas could have done the same thing, but they didn't. I informed them that there is a TK community of about 30,000 members and counting and I'm sure there would be some interest in a wrestling/tk video clip and they were kind enough to try this out.

So, I should be greatful that they look at us as a revenue source? Don't be naive, they're not doing it out of the kindness in their hearts, it's becuase they think they can make money out of it. Nothing wrong with that, all companies out there do it, but there is something wrong with thinking that you're special and the company only has you in mind. The company is ALWAYS out for the money first. Don't try to guilttrip me with that crap.

They've got all kinds of different types of clips on this site, but again the main emphasis on their site has always been wrestling. I purchased the 2 tickle match clips, but not the the So Cal vs. Tracy clip because I'm a tickle fetishist and not necessarily a foot fetishist. Were the clips perfect? Absolutely not, but I thought they weren't as bad as some have made them out to be.

That's fine, then continue buying the pure crap that they release. If you think that the clips you are buying are worth the money than more power to you.

People have commented on wanting "boot removal" to be included in clips and they've made a point to include this: Amber always wrestles with no boots and in this last match, it seems they made a point for her to wear boots.

Great, they added boot removal. The clips still feature two non-ticklish girls doing retarded wrestling holds and fake laughing all day. I could care less what they add to that, you're still just adding ingredients to a big steaming pile of shit.

As for the audio, try playing the clip on a VLC media player and change the audio settings to "Full Treble" and believe it or not, you can hear what's going on the the ring a bit better (in my opinion).

Oh ok, let me go and fuck around with my player to play this peice of shit clip with slightly better sound. Theres nothing you can do to make the sound better pip, that's just the way they recorded it. Unless you want to go into audacity and edit out the proper frequencies to remove the announcer voice, which would most likely get rid of the other voices as well, you're shit out of luck.

I actually really enjoyed the So Cal vs. Hazel match. It was nice to see the match go back and forth and not just see 1 wrestler dominating the match with tickling. And as mentioned before both ladies are absolutely gorgeous.

I will email them about trying a backstage tickling clip similar to the So Cal vs. Tracy clip to try and set up a match. Maybe a tickle torture set up to get a wrestler to "throw" a match or something like that.

Personally, I didn't like the finishing maneuver used by So Cal, only because it was So Cal using it. A reverse bear hug would be a better finishing move by a stronger wrestler like Grand Yubari, Vanessa Kraven, or Jessicka Havoc. I would prefer an ankle lock like she used in the first tickle match she was in.

Again, lets try to keep it constructive instead of: They F'ing suck and this is BS. I really believe they're trying to please us, but they're not going to keep doing this if we're going to trash them without offering any constructive feedback.

Thanks,

Pips

Listen man, I'm going to say what I think about the clips, if you don't like it, then that's fine. It's people that defend shit that allow for more of it to be made. I'm not pointing a finger at you pipps, you do criticize them a bit, so I know you're not just purely defending. However, I'm going to criticize the way I know, which is to be a humorless dick.

Also, just becuase there's some foul language in my post doesn't mean that I wasn't constructive. There are a few BS's and Fuck's and shit's in there but two main points I have are very constructive. Get some ticklish girls, and put previews out. If they do that, I garauntee that they'd be much more successful. I jsut don't want them milking the small "celebrity status" of the girls they have, becuase that's undoubtedly the only reason people get those clips. Becuase they've always wanted to see socal val tickled. Well guess what, she's not ticklish guys. Sorry, I know it sucks, but if you're like me, you'll stop buying the clips becuase when you see a tickle clip, the most important thing is that the girl is actually ticklish. If not, then the company can go to hell.

Fair enough

All points well taken...You mentioned there were clip4sale clips available with tickling/wrestling. Could you provide a few of those? I would just like to compare other clips with those of ringdivas

Thanks,

Pips

All points well taken...You mentioned there were clip4sale clips available with tickling/wrestling. Could you provide a few of those? I would just like to compare other clips with those of ringdivas

Thanks,

Pips

Sure thing;

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9697 - this one has a bunch, but you have to go through the store to find them

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/152 - these guys had some tickle wrestling in theor earlier stuff, havent checked it in a while, but i'm sure they have more.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/207/891338 - I've only found one clip here that has tickling in it so far, but if you like wrestling alone, you'll probably stumble across it fairly often.

Also, if you just type in wrestling and tickling in the search engine of clips4sale you'll find more stores, it's a pain in the ass to look for it sometimes though.

I def have to agree with everything Goku said. Espessaly the part about the no preview clips. I myself through experience have found that producers that dont put out preview clips, usualy know their material is shit and know it wont sell. I wont name any companys I have in mind as I know at least one is a reg here on the TMF...but it is the truth.

Maybe these ringdivas in future will put out a quality tickling/wrestling clip, maybe not...but till I see some positive reviews from members I know have my taste or a preview..I will refrain from buying any like i said earlier in the thread :)

Here's what i dont get. why on this Earth are people not figuring out the difference between a WRESTLING producer and a TICKLING producer? Really folks, have any of you detractors of the Ringdivas ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, the whole tickling/wrestling concept is FOREIGN to wrestling producers?

Let's see, Ringdivas has been producing NON-FETISH, girl on girl, W-R-E-S-T-L-I-N-G clips for several years, never had preview clips, like most wrestling producers do, and ONLY because of a certain TMFer, they even considered doing a wrestling clip with tickling in it? How "out of the real world" are you? I have been reading the criticisms about their clips, the HARSH criticisms and it baffles me because you are treating Ringdivas as a TICKLING company when they are not. If their focus was tickling clips and NOT wrestling clips, your harsh words would make absolute sense.

Goku, you do realize that 2 out of the 3 sites you provided are TICKLING stores right? I mean, it's not like you put WRESTLING sites that featured tickling clips. The last site, you even mentioned yourself that that they have one tickling clip, but that's it. that site has NINE pages of wrestling clips. Bad example my friend, BAD example.

Another thing, you mentioned DT productions, Highspots and TickleJapan. First of all, ticklejapan let's you know what their focus is. tickling. DT productions is LARGELY a fetish site with crappy wrestling, but they did have some tickling clips. Funny thing is, i remember people complaining about their tickling videos as well. DT was willing to try it because hell, they cater to fetishes.

Try and get a TRUE wrestling producer to do tickling clips and most of the damn time, they would think of us TMFers are complete freaks and they wont even take our requests seriously. I really hate to bring reality to you detractors, but you do realize that the VAST MAJORITY of the people who buy from WRESTLING sites, do not really care for tickling in their clips.

I want to applaud Ringdivas for even TRYING to make tickling clips. Most of their customers want to see woman on woman WRESTLING, not something "playful" like tickling. they would rather see a woman go through painful submissions and get knocked out rather something like "silly tickling". Focus your attention on what they are. They are a WRESTLING site, not a tickling site and for them to even produce tickling clips, we are darn fortunate for their attempt. They could have told us "f*ck off".

By the way Goku, i also subscribe to Ultimate Surrender and man, there is next to NO tickling on that site. The tickling they do is often very brief and very rare. Care to name ONE match where tickling was a FOCAL point and not the other sexual stuff they do?

Why do i have a feeling that most of the people who actually like the Ringdivas clips dont post, just the ones who dont?

There's a difference between a wrestling producer and a wrestling producer trying to make a tickle video. Undoubtedly Ringdivas do not specialize in tickling clips, and it shows. I know wrestling is a primary focus on that site, and that they went out on a limb to make a tickling video. However you're still not getting the point. If you're a producer of ANYTHING, and you want to make a tickle video you need ticklish girls. I don't care how inexperienced they are, I don't care what they NORMALLY do, they're trying to make something for me, and I'm telling them whats wrong with it. There are tons of amateur vids WAY better than the shit ringdivas produce and those people have WAY less experience doing it.

It's not hard to make a good tickle video. You need 2 things; a ticklish girl(or guy, whatever floats your boat), and someone to tickle said girl. If you have those two things your video will be good... maybe not to everyone's exact taste, but as a tickle video, people will like it.

On the other hand, if you have a non-ticklish girl, and you're trying to sell it to people who like tickling, they're not going to fucking like it. It's like trying to sell someone a fucking car without wheels. It won't do you anygood if you dont have the right stuff.

So anyone else ready to take a stand and say something, keep in mind that I don't give a shit what they're a producer of. They're trying to sell something to my demographic, and they want to make money off of me. Bottom line is, if it's a shitty product, I'm not going to buy it, and I'm also going to give my honest opinion about it.

Stop fucking acting like Ringdivas is doing you a favor. They're doing themselves a favor by selling their shit, you may inadvertantly gain some pleasure out of it, but they're primary focus is money. To those poeple that don't read previous posts, I have no problem with that, that's what business is all about, and that's great, but don't try and guilt trip me and make me think that I'm in the wrong for expressing my opinion, becuase they're going through trouble to make me happy. Fuck off, I'm not that stupid. If people love ringdivas' videos so much, then they'll post it.

I'm done posting, I could care less if you're going to cry a fit about what I say, deal with it. Someone doesn't like what you like, god forbid he talks about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're the mature one aren't you? First of all, HOW do you know the girls aren't ticklish? What makes you an expert in determining if they are ticklish or not? SoCal Val shows the typical physical characteristics of someone being ticklish. Hazel's "movements" and laughter are not like Val's, but how can you REALLY know unless you actually tickled them yourself?

I noticed you stayed away from my points. Bottom line is this, RingDivas is a wrestling site that decided to make a wrestling video that involves tickling, NOT a tickling video that involves wrestling. Once you understand that distinction, the easier it will be for you to figure out why they film these clips the way they do. Go ahead, purchase non tickling clips on their site and their filming techniques are the same. Dont expect them to change their style.

Also, name ONE match on Ultimate Surrender that had tickling as their focal point. Not to needle you, but dammit, i would love to see it.

Folks, wrestling/tickling is actually not a popular "theme" in the tickling or wrestling world. To combine the two and do a great job is very difficult. One side will either say there's not enough tickling, or there's not enough wrestling. Hell, even on this forum, my wrestling series averaged like 300 views, while my Ticklish Nerd series averaged well over a 1000 views. My writing style is the same, yet why the disparity? It is a very small market to see wrestling/tickling, so honestly, anyone who does it, ESPECIALLY sites that are PRIMARILY a wrestling site, gets my support. Remember when tickling videos weren't so easily accessible and any little thing was wonderful? Remember those Cal-Star videos from the 1990's? Back then, we would CELEBRATE the fact that we had a video. Now, those same people call that product crap. Why? Because over the years, things got better. I feel the same with wrestling/tickling. Be patient for crying out loud. I hope RingDivas continue to do the work they have been doing. Over time and as long as they keep making money and feel people will support it, it will get better.

How about this complainers? Why dont we get a TICKLING site to do a tickle/wrestling video, that way you can get what you want. However, the "wrestling" part of it might not be that great. But who cares right? It's all about the tickling, nothing else matters....For some of us, we want to see the best of BOTH worlds combined.

You want me to argue all your points? fine, I don't feel like taking another 10 minutes to do this, but so be it.

Yeah, you're the mature one aren't you? First of all, HOW do you know the girls aren't ticklish? What makes you an expert in determining if they are ticklish or not? SoCal Val shows the typical physical characteristics of someone being ticklish. Hazel's "movements" and laughter are not like Val's, but how can you REALLY know unless you actually tickled them yourself?

Never claimed to be mature. I'm not retarded, it's very easy to tell when someone is forcing the same repetetive laughter out while barely reacting to anything being done to them. If you think she's ticklish, then you're stupid.

I noticed you stayed away from my points. Bottom line is this, RingDivas is a wrestling site that decided to make a wrestling video that involves tickling, NOT a tickling video that involves wrestling. Once you understand that distinction, the easier it will be for you to figure out why they film these clips the way they do. Go ahead, purchase non tickling clips on their site and their filming techniques are the same. Dont expect them to change their style.

That's becuase your points aren't really all that relevant to my original complaint. Which was that the clips sucked ass plain and simple. I could care less who's making them, how rare they are, or what the company "went through" to make money off of you, or what their "style" is. My original point is that they made shitty tickle wrestling clips. Other people brought that other shit up and I just gave them a few examples of sites with tickle wrestling off the top of my head becuase they asked. I never said they had to be "pro wrestling" tickle matches.. Just clips with both wrestling and tickling, I don't care if they're done in the style of WWE or Smackdown or that other bullshit, I just like clips with wrestling and tickling. Understand?

Also, name ONE match on Ultimate Surrender that had tickling as their focal point. Not to needle you, but dammit, i would love to see it.

I beleive there were at least 2 clips on ultimate surrender that featured tickling, if not oh well, how does the lack of Ultimate surrender tickle videos redeem the shittiness of Ringdivas? They don't.

Folks, wrestling/tickling is actually not a popular "theme" in the tickling or wrestling world. To combine the two and do a great job is very difficult. One side will either say there's not enough tickling, or there's not enough wrestling. Hell, even on this forum, my wrestling series averaged like 300 views, while my Ticklish Nerd series averaged well over a 1000 views. My writing style is the same, yet why the disparity? It is a very small market to see wrestling/tickling, so honestly, anyone who does it, ESPECIALLY sites that are PRIMARILY a wrestling site, gets my support. Remember when tickling videos weren't so easily accessible and any little thing was wonderful? Remember those Cal-Star videos from the 1990's? Back then, we would CELEBRATE the fact that we had a video. Now, those same people call that product crap. Why? Because over the years, things got better. I feel the same with wrestling/tickling. Be patient for crying out loud. I hope RingDivas continue to do the work they have been doing. Over time and as long as they keep making money and feel people will support it, it will get better.

No it's fucking not. Get two ticklish girls that know how to wrestle, and have them tickle eachother during. That's not fucking hard to do. I obviously know that you can't please everyone, but if you make a video with non-ticklish girls you;re not going to please anyone. Except those that wanted to see socal in that situation. I don't understand why you "celebrate" something you pay for. Free clips I can understand, but if you're paying for something, you don't have to be so up the ass thankful about it. You pay money, you get something you either like or dislike, then you praise or bash. My experience happened to be the latter of both.

How about this complainers? Why dont we get a TICKLING site to do a tickle/wrestling video, that way you can get what you want. However, the "wrestling" part of it might not be that great. But who cares right? It's all about the tickling, nothing else matters....For some of us, we want to see the best of BOTH worlds combined.

That has already happened, I own a few of those clips and I think they're great compared to the fake wrestling, fake laughing bullshit they give you at ringdivas.

Once again, stop bringing up the fact that the material is rare, that has nothing to do with my complaint. If there was only one wrestling tickling video ever made in the history of mankind, and it sucked balls, I'd still bash the shit out of it all day.

Make it easier and just agree to disagree. You like the clips, I don't, That's obviously not going to change, so just be a man and deal with the fact that I don't have your shitty taste.

How old are you? 4? You can't discuss your point of views without profanity or insults? Look kid, if it wasnt for the fact that this forum is "flame free" and we have rules to follow, i would out debate you, out cuss you and make you look like a complete idiot. You really don't know who you are messing with.

Now, behave like a gentleman and debate your point of view civilly. Can't do it? Then you can understand why so many people won't take your POV seriously.

In order to make your points debatable, you must first understand what myself and pips arguments are. You missed the entire point of us telling you what RingDivas is compared to let's say "Realtickling", a tickling producer. Since you fail to understand that huge distinction, your argument fails. You are not a tickling expert. No one on this entire forum is a tickling expert. Unless you actually tickled those women in RingDivas, you have no proof that the women featured in the RingDivas clips are NOT ticklish. They look ticklish to me. You disagree? Fine, but keep in mind you weren't there. People do not have the same reaction to tickling. If you actually tickled a lot of women, you would know this.

Second, I have seen the "tickling" used in Ultimate Surrender and you brought this site up that it is better than what RingDivas has produced. That tickling is so darn brief it's sad. Did i enjoy it? Yes. Would i like to see more? Of course. But a good point to bring up is the fact that if Ultimate Surrender made a pure tickling clip, you would probably complain about that too.

You can have your opinion, however, stop crying like a damn 4 year old. Discuss your points without having to use profanity. RingDivas is trying their best to produce clips to satisfy our tickling needs and if i was the owner of RingDivas, opinions like yours would only discourage me. Why should I get insulted by a 4 year old when the genre isn't something I would never filmed in the first place. Give them credit as they have tried to produce what we wanted to see. Boot removal? They put it in. Add some more wrestling holds? They put it in. However, you have to be respectful over the fact that tickling is not their forte and they are still a work in progress. Give them time and have a little patience. Comments such as yours do nothing to help the situation and could make them ditch the whole project. Would that make you happy? Grow up dude. Dont like their stuff, then just dont go to their site again and leave the opinions to people who actually want to see them get better.

Does this make sense to you or are you going to go back to some childish rant?

tried looking at the other sites

I tried looking at a couple of the sites that you mentioned Goku...There was one that peaked my interest from one of the clips4sale sites, but I haven't downloaded it yet.

When you mentioned the other sites, I was hoping to see the "Pro Wrestling" set up and that's what I think sets ringdivas apart. I think we can all agree that it's all a work in progress. Some of us like their stuff and some do not...no big deal. I wonder when either of the latest clips were actually shot. It could be possible that they were shot before they were able to get any feedback from us. I'm not sure if they come on the forum or not, even though I've provided the links to the threads I start about their latest release.

Your points are well taken, Goku, and I think all Prime and myself are asking is that you disagree in a "professional" manner. We're all entitled to our opinions but I believe they can be expressed in a proper way: Just at the "Golden Rule" states in the TMF Rules first post.

As you mentioned before...I have been critical of them as well, but it is in a way that I believe to be constructive and that's all I've ever asked and I'm sure that's all Prime is asking for.

As you mentioned...We can agree to disagree, man. No hard feelings and no need for the profanity.

Thanks,

Pips

just wondering for anyone who got the one of Tracy Brooks. How does Val taunt Tracy like? Also, does Tracy moan alot during it when her feet get touched?

all this talk about them being "non fetish" blah blah....thats actually a load of crap folks! look at the main section of their site here, theres no arguing needed (even though im sure alot will, but will make no sense if they did) cause the proof is right here folks:

http://www.ringdivashop.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=3

now someone say again this is just a regular "wrestling" site? lol if it is then hell...wwe must be bout to go into the "heroine punnishment" and "fantasy custom dvd's" next too!

im with goku on everything he's said...even more so after discovering the facts that they are an actual fetish site. have fun bashin me for postin the truth and proof folks..it dont phase me:jester:

I really do wonder about people sometimes....

dskodj, RingDivas (look at the name for example) is PRIMARILY (key, key word) a WRESTLING site. Did anyone EVER say that the tickling videos are their FIRST attempt at fetish videos? No. Since you pulled up their catalog, how about telling everyone what the VAST MAJORITY of videos are? Can you do that for me? What "genre" of videos do they have the biggest supply of?

You know, people who do not like the RingDivas clips do not have to buy from them again. All I am trying to say is, this is their first run at tickling clips and over time they can get better. Why people expected their first attempt to be on the level of TICKLING producers is beyond me. How are they going to get better if we have people whining like 4 year olds?

I am currently trying to get another PREDOMINANT wrestling site to produce a tickling clip, although my design is to have mostly wrestling occur, with some tickling mixed in the match. I will let everyone (who supports the idea, not the "kids" we have here) know what happens.....

How old are you? 4? You can't discuss your point of views without profanity or insults? Look kid, if it wasnt for the fact that this forum is "flame free" and we have rules to follow, i would out debate you, out cuss you and make you look like a complete idiot. You really don't know who you are messing with.

Now, behave like a gentleman and debate your point of view civilly. Can't do it? Then you can understand why so many people won't take your POV seriously.

Yes sir, your scare tactics have worked and I will not talk to you without respect again, I fear for my life otherwise......

Let me get a few things straight. I don't care what you or anyone on this forum thinks of me, I don't care whether you take my opinion to seriously or not, I know you can't outwit or outsmart me, and I sure as fuck don't give a flying shit about "who i'm messing with". What are you going to do, cry about my opinion some more, ban me, something else that will have absolutley no effect on me? Get a life dickhead, people express their opinions on the internet however they feel, and your E-Balls aren't going to stop them. No one thinks you're intimidating. If you can't take a little bit of language on the internet, then you have some sensitivity issues.

In order to make your points debatable, you must first understand what myself and pips arguments are. You missed the entire point of us telling you what RingDivas is compared to let's say "Realtickling", a tickling producer. Since you fail to understand that huge distinction, your argument fails. You are not a tickling expert. No one on this entire forum is a tickling expert. Unless you actually tickled those women in RingDivas, you have no proof that the women featured in the RingDivas clips are NOT ticklish. They look ticklish to me. You disagree? Fine, but keep in mind you weren't there. People do not have the same reaction to tickling. If you actually tickled a lot of women, you would know this.

LET ME SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR. MY ONLY POINT IS THAT THE TICKLING IN THE CLIP SUCKS ASS.

no other points matter, you can compare it to anything you want, in the end, the tickling in the clip fucking blows. It's blown in every clip I've seen from them, hence I won't be buying from them anymore. Tickling expert? You don't have to be a fucking expert to know whether someone is faking or not. It's not hard dickhead, if you feel otherwise then too bad, you're wrong. I'm not about to get into a who's dick is bigger contest with you about how many women I've tickled or slept with becuase THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET. You might do yourself some good and take your own advice and realize you're arguing a bunch of points that other people originally brought up. The only point I'm interested in arguing (let me say it for the 4th time), is that the tickling is poor. Nothing else, learn to fucking read. It doesn't matter if they're a wrestling company, a baloon company, or even a transexual midget/dancing monkey company, the minute they decide to make a "tickle video" they are at that point looking at a different demographic. The fact that their focus isn't primarily tickling doesn't excuse them when they make a shitty video. I think that Ringdivas overall is pretty mediocre anyway, it's not just the tickling that sucks in the videos, the wrestling is so fucking over the top fake that it makes my brain ache just thinking about it. You can tell they're not taking it seriously, and the banter between the wrestlers is lame and forced.

Second, I have seen the "tickling" used in Ultimate Surrender and you brought this site up that it is better than what RingDivas has produced. That tickling is so darn brief it's sad. Did i enjoy it? Yes. Would i like to see more? Of course. But a good point to bring up is the fact that if Ultimate Surrender made a pure tickling clip, you would probably complain about that too.

No, that's not a good point, becuase in that clip, the girl is so ticklish that she submitted a match. In my expertise (dickhead), I can tell you that she is actually ticklish. If there was tickling throughout that entire clip and she would react the way she did, it would undoubtedly be one of the best clips around. Sure, I'd have some problems with it, becuase nothing is perfect, but I wouldn't be bashing it like I am RingDivas.

You can have your opinion, however, stop crying like a damn 4 year old. Discuss your points without having to use profanity. RingDivas is trying their best to produce clips to satisfy our tickling needs and if i was the owner of RingDivas, opinions like yours would only discourage me. Why should I get insulted by a 4 year old when the genre isn't something I would never filmed in the first place. Give them credit as they have tried to produce what we wanted to see. Boot removal? They put it in. Add some more wrestling holds? They put it in. However, you have to be respectful over the fact that tickling is not their forte and they are still a work in progress. Give them time and have a little patience. Comments such as yours do nothing to help the situation and could make them ditch the whole project. Would that make you happy? Grow up dude. Dont like their stuff, then just dont go to their site again and leave the opinions to people who actually want to see them get better.

They're trying their hardest? You know the producers personally, and you were there while they were filming huh? Well damn, you know what, I apologize. I didn't realize that you had part in the production of the clip, I just thought you've been talking out of your ass this entire time.

Dickhead... realize that there are people out there that are honest, and they will give you their honest opinion about something that you put out there. If you are discouraged by it, then fine, run away like a pussy and don't better yourself. That's your own loss, OR, you could man up and try to improve, it's up to you.

By the way, don't accuse me of crying, becuase the only reason I've posted more than once is due to other people crying about my opinion. Don't demand respect from me either, the only people that DEMAND respect on the internet are those who don't get enough of it in their own lives. It's the internet, learn to relax a little bit, don't take everything so seriously, and you'll be fine.

Does this make sense to you or are you going to go back to some childish rant?

I'll be awaiting your tear-filled, heart-broken, response about how childish and mean I am.

ooooooooooooooh!!! such tough talk!!! Look little boy, why dont you act like an adult and have a conversation civilly? You know why I am asking you to do this? Because we can continue this "discussion" without having the moderators eliminate this entire thread because you can't respond to people in a civil manner. Had this been anywhere else, trust me little boy, i would embarrass you and make you cry to your momma. Believe me, you have no idea on who you are messing with...

Now, as I can already guess we are going to lose this discussion because you're not bright, let me tell you this. The tickling didnt suck in the clip. What DO you want from them? Why dont you be a man (how old are you anyway? You know minors arent allowed on this forum right?) and (here's a word for you) CIVILLY discuss what you think they should do. Get ticklish girls? fine. Then what? Let's say SoCal Val and Hazel were the two most ticklish girls on the face of this Earth, would that make the clip better? Why dont you discuss how you would write the clip. Can you do that, or are you going to beat that wimpy chest of yours and use profanity?

As for Ultimate Surrender, i saw that clip and it wasnt all what you make it out to be. I'm surprised you havent cried about how they didnt make it an entire tickling clip.

Look kid, i have dealt with better "internet" talkers than you. The simple fact that i do not want to see this thread "disappear" is preventing me FROM facing you on your own terms. Now, for the sake of discussion, can you behave or do we each get warnings from moderators telling us to act like adults, like i have been telling you? If you don't care, then if i recall, you said you weren't going to post anymore. What happened?

Prime, is everyone who disagrees with you/doesnt like ringdivas and voices their honest opinions and views a 4 year old "little boy"? :jester::jester::jester::jester: i think someone is takin shit a bit too serious here...bout the only thing I agree with you on (and I said it earlier in this thread) is the fact that yes they are new to this fetish and they may actually get it right eventually. But till they do and I get good reviews from folks or a preview that shows it, I wont be buyin any.

I normaly dont even comment on the waste of money/lame/no big deal stuff unless I really feel I have to make a point or voice an honest opinion, and this was def one of em. I always see this huge build up to ringdivas like its some great thing, and im always let down by what everyone says in their reviews. so basicly this was my coming out and sayin what i had to say. sue me lol

And Goku, dont waste your time goin back n forth with folks here...you could have a hard copy video of Bill Clinton smokin a doobie and try to prove that point is true and folks would still argue, deny, name call and such at ya if ya get my drift:upsidedow

Now if you'll excuse me folks...ive gotta go play with my legos in the corner of the nursery.

Primetime has all the symptoms of an internet tough guy.

"Usually male, the Internet Tough Guy talks big shit online, but IRL he's a total basement-dweller. Most internet toughguys are into computer programming, or, at the bare minimum, love videogaming. The typical Internet Tough Guy can be found in nearly every community on LJ but often resides in his parent's basement, for at least 7 days a week. From furry communities to political communities, the Internet Tough Guy is one of many stock users that make up a community.

Many furries are Internet tough guys, as well. Fed up with fursecution at the hands of trolls, they often resort to threats of physical violence and will start talking about how much they can bench press. Mentioning muscle mass, level of physical fitness, etc. are all a part of being an Internet tough guy. By mentioning this they feel they are intimidating their opponents, but in reality making them LOL IRL. "

The best part is he's ragging on others for "acting childish", while ignoring the irony!

Last edited:
Primetime, in response to "how are they going to get better if we have people here whining like 4 year olds" Goku's original and helpful suggestions were preview clips and ticklish girls which really should be of assistance to ringdivas if they want to sell clips to the tickling community.

You constantly refer to other peoples low maturity or intelligence and make your points in a condescending manner highlighting certain word is bold cos you think people don't know where you coming from when they actually just don't thinks its relevant.

Here, let me try and dumb down what goku was saying about the demographic shift for you. We know they are a company specialising in WRESTLING videos but if they want to sell clips to the TICKLING community at rather a hefty price then they might want to do a little more research and be willing to bend a little more in changing their usual methods to sell this different genre entirely to a different target audience entirely.

If Sony branched out from making tvs and dvd players etc and started making breakfast cereal, people wouldn't accept it tasting like shit cos its not what they normally do.

To be honest i find your posts very selfish. You obviously like the material and don't want ringdivas to see the negative feedback and abandon their tickling clips. But there is so much tickling material to choose from out there, i certainly can't buy every single clip i want, that i think we have a duty in the forum to post when we've seen bad clips as well as good ones to help people decide which clips to go far and stop people getting burned.

One last thing, it really, honestly, never sounds impressive when you tell someone they don't know who there messing with. Very cringeworthy.

Primetime has all the symptoms of an internet tough guy.

"Usually male, the Internet Tough Guy talks big shit online, but IRL he's a total basement-dweller. Most internet toughguys are into computer programming, or, at the bare minimum, love videogaming. The typical Internet Tough Guy can be found in nearly every community on LJ but often resides in his parent's basement, for at least 7 days a week. From furry communities to political communities, the Internet Tough Guy is one of many stock users that make up a community.

Many furries are Internet tough guys, as well. Fed up with fursecution at the hands of trolls, they often resort to threats of physical violence and will start talking about how much they can bench press. Mentioning muscle mass, level of physical fitness, etc. are all a part of being an Internet tough guy. By mentioning this they feel they are intimidating their opponents, but in reality making them LOL IRL. "

we need to make this into a public service announcement with james earl jones sayin it all LOL

By the way, thanks pips for the effort you've made in contacting ringdivas and keeping us informed.

I may have sounded ungrateful in my previous post but i am not attacking ringdivas and hope they do get it right.

My grievance was with prime not respecting that people should be allowed to voice their honest opinion if they have shelled out the money to buy a clip and didn't like it, i find it helpful when deciding which clips i want to buy.

Thanks

oh man, some people are fortunate there is a "golden rule". This is stuff i relish in on other messageboards and real life.

First of all my detractors, do any of you even understand my point of view? obviously not. Have I used any profanity? No. When did i resort to name calling? Only when Goku decided to use profanity against me. And I'm the childish one?

Dr. Ticklefesto, you write a post that claims I am an "internet tough guy". From the description that you posted, I had to laugh. Guys like you remind me of certain types of people I usually encounter on sports messageboards and real life. Fortunately for you, there is a golden rule here, so I will not go on with you. By the way, do you have anything to add on the topic at hand? Or do you want to seem like some kind of person who is trying to expose "primetime"? Give me a break. Man, you people really don't know who you're dealing with. Darn golden rules....

Second of all my detractors, do you think this is the first time I have seen criticism of RingDivas? No. However, the "critique" of their product in this thread is nowhere near "constructive". Saying a clip "sucks" does what good? Since people think it sucks, why not give an IDEA on what would work? Of course you can't. That's too hard compared to saying "it sucks". That's where I got involved. For goodness sakes people, how do you expect RingDivas to improve if all they are faced with is "it sucks" type comments? They are willing to produce material to satisfy our tickling needs, but if people do not like it, then they are looking for comments that would HELP them, not INSULT them. Do any of you know the difference? Obviously not.

See, the thing about the internet, especially on this entire forum, people think that by saying things "suck", they will get their way. Anyone with any reasonable intelligience knows that the best way to get things done is by doing so in a calm, intelligient manner. Why do you think producers sometimes want to stop producing material? Because there are a bunch of people who rip everything they do. Yes, I want RingDivas to continue to produce material. If i were the owner of RingDivas and I were to read Goku's posts about my product and his behavior, i would not be willing to do anything further. Why should I? Do you know how much time and effort actually goes into making a clip? Do you know how much time and costs go into production? I can take a poll with all the media producers and they will agree that people have no clue on what it takes to produce material so that people here can have their usual "jack off" material. These same producers would also tell you that the harsh criticism, instead of constructive material only makes them wonder why they even bother. They WANT to get better. But there is a better way to do it than "it sucks".

So, if you "gentlemen" (and believe me, i use that term loosely) want to see things get better, stop bitching and come up with HELPFUL, non hostile, comments. I have already asked that of you people and what do we get? "Primetime is a bully". "Primetime called me a name". "Primetime is a mean guy". Sad really....If any of you really knew who I am and what I do, then your perception of me would look really silly. But, go ahead, puff out your chest and instead of dealing with the topic at hand, insult me. The moderators will eliminate this entire thread and this whole entire episode will be gone. Now, can people like thundergatti, dskodj and Dr. Ticklefesto come up with constructive criticisms?

Oh how i wish there was no golden rule though......Oh man, I live for this kind of stuff. I do this stuff for a freakin living sparring words with people in the real world and I can't "retailiate" the way I want to. Damn....

Now, can people like thundergatti, dskodj and Dr. Ticklefesto come up with constructive criticisms?

Goku and myself already have if you actualy read...go back in this thread quite a bit. No one said your a bad guy, I just stated your takin this shit wayyyyy too serious for what it is.

And whats this "golden rule" you keep goin on about how you wish there wasnt any? lol I say what I damn well please and you should too...if they ban me off this forum for freedom of speach, im not gonna drop dead or cry, or even care. Its not the end of the world if I cant post on the TMF LOL LOL..I for one am prob one of the most speak your mind/dont put up with censorship people on the planet.

This is a wack off forum to me...and its exactly what I use it for (and nothing more). I may on occation go to general discussion and chime in when I got some input to give..but I dont get too involved for good reason...nor do I care if anyone has any name calling to shoot at me or what they think of me...cause no one REALLY knows me here, what I do in everyday life, etc.

Back to the subject on hand...I dont understand why your defending this company so much to the point where its ridiculous...are you on the take or somethin for em?? It sure seems like it lol I really have nothing else to contribute to this thread, ive more than said my peace, had a few laughs etc here. Now we just wait and see what the reviews on the next clip ringdivas puts out...till then...later~!:blaugh:

I believe the fear is that Ringdivas will come on this forum, read all the negative feedback and scrap the tickle/wrestling idea. I know that's what my fear is.

Guys, I believe all the back and forth stuff isn't helping anyone. Some of you believe the girls aren't ticklish, some of us do. Some of you don't like the ring announcer talking over the wrestlers voices, some of us think that makes it more like an "actual match".

The thing I like most about Ringdivas is the actual ring and wrestling "drama"-complete with entrance music a referee and all that stuff.

The sites provided earlier in this thread didn't really offer anything like that. Like I said before, I've always wanted to see something like this in the WWE or WCW or any of the major promotions. Heck, it would have been nice to see it more in GLOW or that other women's wrestling show that followed with Wendi Wheels and the Beach Patrol (Dammit I can't remember the name of the show).

I think Prime and I are really pushing for Ringdivas to succeed because we're passionate about the whole concept. Hell, he's written a boatload of stories on this stuff, and Im sure many of you have read them.

I don't believe anyone here is really wrong or right. We have different opinions on this stuff. They can be expressed politely, right?

I believe they'll get things right if given the opportunity.

Pips

oh man, some people are fortunate there is a "golden rule". This is stuff i relish in on other messageboards and real life.

Oh thank you jesus, thank the loooord allmighty that there's a golden rule, otherwise you might cry and use profanity at me at the same time. If that were to happen, surely my world would come crashing down on me, and I wouldn't be able to go around pounding my chest and being so tough all day.
I can tell how tough you are... seeing as a single rule on the forum is stopping you from defending yourself properly, man... ONLY HARDCORE BADASSES are kept in line with such feirce policies and rules. the mere thought of how tough you are in real life brings a tear to my eye.
:cry1: - can someone please hand me a tissue?

Heh, really, the only reason I'd need a tissue is from the tears of uncontrollable laughter after you post. Jesus fucking christ man, are you reading your own damn posts? You talk about how I'm being a tough guy... All I'm doing is having some fun with you and trying to get my point across at how much Ringdivas blow. Meanwhile here you are, acting like a total basment nerd (thank you ticklefesto), trying to intimidate me over the internet with those mature powerful words of yours. So mature by the way, that I'll be pointing out how mature everything you say is.

First of all my detractors,

Oh god damn that's a mature word.

do any of you even understand my point of view? obviously not. Have I used any profanity? No. When did i resort to name calling? Only when Goku decided to use profanity against me. And I'm the childish one?

So you sank to my level is what you're saying? You sank to the level of what you think is a immature profanity slinging 4-year old... man, can't get more mature than that, can you? At least you don't swear though... I can't tell you how much damage swearing can do to people on the internet... just look at you for instance, has you almost in as bent out of shape as that old lady I farted on yesterday.

Dr. Ticklefesto, you write a post that claims I am an "internet tough guy". From the description that you posted, I had to laugh.

Yeah, and I bet you laugh like a total basement nerd

Guys like you remind me of certain types of people I usually encounter on sports messageboards and real life. Fortunately for you, there is a golden rule here, so I will not go on with you. By the way, do you have anything to add on the topic at hand? Or do you want to seem like some kind of person who is trying to expose "primetime"? Give me a break. Man, you people really don't know who you're dealing with. Darn golden rules....

Man, you just have everyone figured out, don't you? Fuck me, I'm not the expert around here... it's you! I finally think i know who I'm dealing with here.. super-miss-cleo-nerd (and yes, I would like a free read'n!) I wish I had your ability to judge... I mean, I know I can spot a shitty tickle clip here and there, but by just reading an insignificant post on the internet about something as inefficient as a tickling video, you can dig deep into the mind of the poster and just unviel all of the darkness of his/her character. You know everything there is to know about them, and with that information you could cuase chaos! Oh but wait! THE GOLDEN RULE, THANK GOD I'M SAVED!... jackass.

Second of all my detractors,
there's that awesome mature word again... glad you like to use it so much.

do you think this is the first time I have seen criticism of RingDivas? No. However, the "critique" of their product in this thread is nowhere near "constructive". Saying a clip "sucks" does what good?

That's not the constructive part jackass, read a little more and you'd see that I said they suck, and they should get ticklish girls and put put previews.. and then I said that they suck and that they blow.... and that they are equivilant to a giant steaming turd. But there is constructive criticism in there, you just choose to single out the stuff that offends that hardboiled, street-toughened heart of yours. God you're a badass!

Since people think it sucks, why not give an IDEA on what would work? Of course you can't. That's too hard compared to saying "it sucks". That's where I got involved. For goodness sakes people, how do you expect RingDivas to improve if all they are faced with is "it sucks" type comments? They are willing to produce material to satisfy our tickling needs, but if people do not like it, then they are looking for comments that would HELP them, not INSULT them. Do any of you know the difference? Obviously not.
Again, re-read my original post and look for the constructive goodness within. Let me make this easy for you.. my posts are kind of like warheads(the candy) You like warheads don't you prime? Yeah, you do..well, anyway my posts are a lot like that delicious candy. You start reading it, and you get taken aback becuase of how sour it is at first, but once you get passed that nasty sour shit, you find the sweet satisfying center. Damn that stuff was good... but not as good as gushers.

See, the thing about the internet, especially on this entire forum, people think that by saying things "suck", they will get their way.Anyone with any reasonable intelligience knows that the best way to get things done is by doing so in a calm, intelligient manner. Why do you think producers sometimes want to stop producing material? Because there are a bunch of people who rip everything they do.

Man you are really making my post sound so menacing, i WISH, that my post was that bad Prime, but thanks for the compliment. If Ringdivas were to never make another clip becuase of me, it honestly wouldn't bother me. Actually to think that one post could do so much damage (it can't), would make me really happy, but unlike you I'm a realist and I know that Ringdivas gets that kind of crap all the time, and they're probably not going to cry about it. They're going to realize that they pissed off a customer and then see whether or not it's worth it to make that customer happy. It most cases with just one complaint they won't. However, if they then see a bunch of other complaints like mine, they'll realize that the demographic is unhappy and that they're doing something wrong and probably try to change their clips a little more drastically than they are now. It's the way things get better.

If you just keep complimenting them over and over and over and over again, then you're not going to see much change. Yes, I know after your wonderful criticisms they added boot removal.. but that still doesn't help the fact that I'm not convinced that the girls are ticklish. It doesn't help that the wrestling moves they're doing are 100x faker than the shit you see on TV. It doesn't help that you can tell the girls doing it think it's wierd and bizarre. Those are huge things that add to the overall complete and utter lack of quality in the clip.

Now let me blind you to everything I said above by saying that I still think the clip is as bad as a bucket of dick slop. That's right, all that constructive criticism is now non-existant for prime.

Now there is a 5% chance, that my horrible post from hell did offend them so badly that they all consoled eachother and cried in your basement with you for hours and then decided to call it quits only after geting their fill of pizza rolls, hot pockets and soda that your mom so kindly supplied you with.

Yes, I want RingDivas to continue to produce material. If i were the owner of RingDivas and I were to read Goku's posts about my product and his behavior, i would not be willing to do anything further. Why should I?

I doubt that they are that unprofessional, seriously prime, give them some more credit than that. I know that if you were a big succesful business man that one post on a random forum on the internet would just tear you apart, and you'd just scrap your business, start drinking on the streets and live in a box in your mom's basement, but there are people out there that can withstand such a mighty blow to their pride.

Do you know how much time and effort actually goes into making a clip? Do you know how much time and costs go into production? I can take a poll with all the media producers and they will agree that people have no clue on what it takes to produce material so that people here can have their usual "jack off" material. These same producers would also tell you that the harsh criticism, instead of constructive material only makes them wonder why they even bother. They WANT to get better. But there is a better way to do it than "it sucks".

Are you serious? I really didn't know that, I mean.. I thought that they just FOUND recording equipment, and FOUND girls willing to do clips for free. I had absolutley no idea that it costed money to get all that stuff together. I should just go out and buy EVERYTHING thats for sale in the world and never complain about it, becuase I never knew that it costed money to make money.

Let me get the smallest violin in the world and play it for you and all your producer friends.

So, if you "gentlemen" (and believe me, i use that term loosely) want to see things get better, stop bitching and come up with HELPFUL, non hostile, comments. I have already asked that of you people and what do we get? "Primetime is a bully". "Primetime called me a name".

Yeah.. I remember similar claims in your posts about people being tough and mean, and how the world is so rotten and that people's feelings are getting hurt and all that jazz. I don't recall anything like that in my posts though.

"Primetime is a mean guy". Sad really....If any of you really knew who I am and what I do, then your perception of me would look really silly. But, go ahead, puff out your chest and instead of dealing with the topic at hand, insult me. The moderators will eliminate this entire thread and this whole entire episode will be gone. Now, can people like thundergatti, dskodj and Dr. Ticklefesto come up with constructive criticisms?

I just think you're uptight and stubborn, that's all. Also, a dickhead.

Oh how i wish there was no golden rule though......Oh man, I live for this kind of stuff. I do this stuff for a freakin living sparring words with people in the real world and I can't "retailiate" the way I want to. Damn....

Yeah... thank the heavens. I can't stress how thankful I am for such a rule.

Heh, you want some constructive criticism prime? Instead of tickling socalval and whoever the hell else they have, they should just film those girls reading your posts, it'll tickle them into hysteria. I'll be awaiting your post which will consist of a few paragraphs telling me how immature I am, asking my age, and warning me how lucky I am that the golden rule exists.

I'd like to give a quick thanks to dskodj, ticklefesto and anyone else that have helped me try to get the point across.
Pipps, trust me, Ringdivas will not stop so long as they are making enough money from us. You're right, no one is really right and wrong, except that I'm always right :) (calm down prime, it's jsut a joke!). I will do my best to be polite to you.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back