• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New RINGDIVAS.COM Tickle Match coming Sat!!! Featuring SO CAL VAL!!!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Even with the golden rule, I am still doing what I normally do. Having the ability to get into someone's head. Goku, why the hostility? For all the comments that I am acting like a "badass", it is you, not me resorting to profanity. Did it ever occur to you as to why I am not using profanity? Did you ever stop and think that I am in your head? "How so?" you ask? True or false, did you or did you not say you were going to stop posting because you would be wasting your time? But here you are once again. Posting because i MADE you. I asked you to stop using profanity and let's get this to a civil discussion. What do you do? Rant and rave and use profanity, thinking somehow that you look more intelligient than me. For all the bravado about how I am a internet tough guy, I do not exhibit the same type of behavior. Read your posts. Do they sound like someone who is rational and in control of their emotions? Yeah, yeah, you'll say you're doing the same to me. You'll go on and use more juvenile insults. Honestly, I dont think you can write a post that sounds intelligient. If my first rebuttal post drove you into an emotional tizzy, I can only imagine if I used my normal style of posting. You would be in an asylum kid. Sad thing is, you're still falling in the same trap over and over again.

I know, I know, you're doing the same to me. *yawn*. sure you are kid. sure you are.....

Anyway folks, to those who wonder why I am following the Golden Rule. First of all, when you come onto a messageboard type forum, it is good to follow the rules. This "free speech" crap people spout off all the time is a bunch of bull, because this is a moderated forum. You do not have the right to spew anything you want. If so, then you get banned and oops, there goes your wack off material because you were bold enough to defy authority. What's that? You can still lurk? Of course you can, but why lose such a simple privilege because you can't control emotion. Now, had this been any other forum, i guarantee this discussion would have been different.

Now kids, let's get back to the topic at hand. Like Pips has said (sorry by the way Pips that this thread is WAY off in another direction), the goal here is to have a facsimile of WWE or TNA have some kind of wrestling that involves tickling with their divas. Let's all pretend that we are watching WWE and we see Candice Michelle taking on Melina. Now I know all of us would absolutely LOVE to see Melina tormenting Candice or vice versa. How would it go off on television? We would see Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross announcing all over it. We wouldn't hear the actual laughter as though they were the only ones in the room. This is how RingDivas is filming their stuff. Much like how we see on TV. But if that same type of match occurred on Monday Night Raw, all of us would be doing backflips and praising WWE for having such an event.

I am currently working with another mainstream wrestling producer to produce a wrestling clip that features tickling. I will let everyone know what happens. It might not be what certain posters like, but that's their problem. I think RingDivas is moving in the right direction. The more they produce, the more they will get better.

Now, will my "opponents" come back with something calm and rational? They wont. Goku will call me a bunch of profane things. dskodj wont have a point and everyone else who sided with them will call me names. Like I said, i am in their heads. Wait and see how they respond. Let's see if I am right....I will be.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Even with the golden rule, I am still doing what I normally do. Having the ability to get into someone's head. Goku, why the hostility? For all the comments that I am acting like a "badass", it is you, not me resorting to profanity. Did it ever occur to you as to why I am not using profanity? Did you ever stop and think that I am in your head? "How so?" you ask? True or false, did you or did you not say you were going to stop posting because you would be wasting your time? But here you are once again. Posting because i MADE you. I asked you to stop using profanity and let's get this to a civil discussion. What do you do? Rant and rave and use profanity, thinking somehow that you look more intelligient than me. For all the bravado about how I am a internet tough guy, I do not exhibit the same type of behavior. Read your posts. Do they sound like someone who is rational and in control of their emotions? Yeah, yeah, you'll say you're doing the same to me. You'll go on and use more juvenile insults. Honestly, I dont think you can write a post that sounds intelligient. If my first rebuttal post drove you into an emotional tizzy, I can only imagine if I used my normal style of posting. You would be in an asylum kid. Sad thing is, you're still falling in the same trap over and over again.

Yeah, I should have stopped posting a while ago, becuase no good has come of it, other than my own amusement. The truth is I like arguing, normally I prefer arguing with someone that isn't so sensitve, can read, and come up with something clever, obut at least some humor can come out of those other situations.

I'm a badass? The use of profanity makes me a badass? So by your logic if someone argues with someone else, he's not a badass unless he throws a fuck in there somewhere? Ok then, whatever.

Your first post didn't send me into anything, I just responded to you like I would to anyone else in that situation. I use profanity all the time, why? Becuase I know they're just words and they don't really harm anyone. People harm themselves with the words they hear by interpreting them a certain way and deciding themselves just how damaging those words were. In your case, you get very offended and it gets a rise out of you. Usually that response will be anywhere from mildly to extremely funny to me. So I kind of roll the dice each time I post in hopes that you make yourself look like a bigger jackass.

Like I said prime you're the badass here. You're smarter than everyone, you're more mature, you have the ability to, just as you said, get into people's heads... and make them call you names.. and completely destroy you in arguments. I wish i had... that... awesome ability.... yeah.

I know, I know, you're doing the same to me. *yawn*. sure you are kid. sure you are.....

Sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself.

Anyway folks, to those who wonder why I am following the Golden Rule. First of all, when you come onto a messageboard type forum, it is good to follow the rules. This "free speech" crap people spout off all the time is a bunch of bull, because this is a moderated forum. You do not have the right to spew anything you want. If so, then you get banned and oops, there goes your wack off material because you were bold enough to defy authority. What's that? You can still lurk? Of course you can, but why lose such a simple privilege because you can't control emotion. Now, had this been any other forum, i guarantee this discussion would have been different.

No mods have asked me to stop posting, so I'm going to continue until you stop at this point. If asked, I'll have no problem stopping.

Now kids, let's get back to the topic at hand.

Let me give you some props for how clever it is to call us kids... man, that is just hilarious. Don't think that anyone with more than a 3rd grade education could come up with such a tremendous burn.

Like Pips has said (sorry by the way Pips that this thread is WAY off in another direction), the goal here is to have a facsimile of WWE or TNA have some kind of wrestling that involves tickling with their divas. Let's all pretend that we are watching WWE and we see Candice Michelle taking on Melina. Now I know all of us would absolutely LOVE to see Melina tormenting Candice or vice versa. How would it go off on television? We would see Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross announcing all over it. We wouldn't hear the actual laughter as though they were the only ones in the room. This is how RingDivas is filming their stuff. Much like how we see on TV. But if that same type of match occurred on Monday Night Raw, all of us would be doing backflips and praising WWE for having such an event.

Monday Night Raw is free right? If so that makes your point totally moot, becuase the core of my problem is that I PAID for the shitty clips I watched. Even if it were a pay-per-view event, you're not paying to see the tickling that probably won't happen, you're paying becuase you want to see wrestling. You're going to be satisfied regardless.

In my situation, I read a post here that said Ringdiva's are making tickling clips. I logged onto the site and saw that indeed they were advertising a few "Tickle Matches". I bought a few of those tickle matches becuase I happen to like when tickling and wrestling are combined. So the two things I'm looking for in the clip are there, wrestling and tickling. We already know that I hated the tickling portion of the clip, so there goes half of the appeal of the clip. Tickling aside, the wrestling sucks ass too... so I get a shitty wrestling clip with non-ticklish girls being tickled in it. Yay. That's the problem Prime, that's what you're not understanding. They are no longer advertising just a wrestling clip, they're advertising a tickle match. So now I'm judging them based on both those factors.

I am currently working with another mainstream wrestling producer to produce a wrestling clip that features tickling. I will let everyone know what happens. It might not be what certain posters like, but that's their problem. I think RingDivas is moving in the right direction. The more they produce, the more they will get better.

Keep it up, honestly, I'm not being a dick here. I appreciate that there are people that go out of their way and use their time to try and get more producers into our demo. However, if I don't like the clips, or I think I got jipped, I'll let them know.

Now, will my "opponents" come back with something calm and rational? They wont. Goku will call me a bunch of profane things. dskodj wont have a point and everyone else who sided with them will call me names. Like I said, i am in their heads. Wait and see how they respond. Let's see if I am right....I will be.

Wow, you're sharp, you guessed that I would use profanity in my next post, using only the fact that I've been using profanity in all of my posts thus far. Man, you are sooooo in my head that it's scary.

This "free speech" crap people spout off all the time is a bunch of bull, because this is a moderated forum. You do not have the right to spew anything you want.

hitler2_narrowweb__300x338,0.jpg

Like I said, i am in their heads

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l5zFsy9VIdM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l5zFsy9VIdM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

For what it's worth, I forwarded the link to this thread to Ringdivas and they responded saying that while the feedback didn't appear to be constructive, they have received MANY positive emails about the improvements that they've made.

They said they received an "overwhelmingly positive response to the clips" and that the detractors appear to be in the minority. They did mention that the announcer or announcers would not be going away since an announcer is needed in a wrestling match.

Can't say I disagree with them on that note. I do appreciate all the comments, positive and negative and all the support or non support to help get this moving in the right direction.

I'm looking forward to their future clips.

Pips

Yep, just like I thought. Goku, you fall for it everytime. Do you really think your words affect me? Seriously little man, do you honestly think your rants even bother me? You really dont pay attention do you? Do you even know why I asked you to stop using profanity? That's so the mods won't delete this thread. Besides your asinine posts, there are other posts in this thread that are good for this thread.

Sad thing is, your defense is to say that you have a "right" to say what you want and how you want to say it. You go on and on about how my opinion of your "criticism" is wrong and that I should understand that you have your right to your opinion. You're probably even wondering why I even have a problem with your original post. Well genius (yes, I am using sarcasm), isn't my opinion of your post, MY right to free speech? Aren't my replies to you my right to an opinion of something I don't like. How can you even get upset at me for disagreeing with your posts? You feel that you should say anything you want. Yet, you have a problem with my replies. Is the irony killing you yet?

Now, let's go back to your first post in this thread. You (along with your cronies) keep harping that I should go read your first post. If YOU decided to go back and read your first post, was there anything in that post that was "constructive"? Nope. Even Pips first response to you was about your lack of "constructive" criticism. You ranted about the girls not being ticklish and RingDivas not having preview clips. You even wrote that it "enrages" you that their clips were not up to your standards of what a tickling clip should be like. You were actually enraged? Over a tickling clip? Dude, as everyone can see, you have some serious emotional problems. You're one of those types that if you don't get your way, you go off on some rant and spew profanity all over the place. Yes, I have been the mature one. I haven't stooped to your level and use profanity back. I have the ability, but I choose not too. Trust me, you don't want me to go to that level. You can and you never will match wits with me. You are doing exactly what I am saying you will do. You saw it coming and yet, you STILL do it. I'm playing you. You're just not bright enough to realize it. I know Goku, I know, you're really playing me right? Nice try son....

Darkknight, I realize that people such as Goku will never get it. For some people, they feel good about themselves when they act like 4 year olds and really think in their minds that they are "right". They dont realize that the more they cuss, the more they act hostile, the more they don't decide to act like "civilized" people, people will see them for what they are and it does take the "sting" out of their so-called criticisms. How can anyone take them seriously when they can't even come back with calm, rational discussions? I mean, we have a picture of Hitler in this thread. Now tell me, how effective was that? Oh, they will go on and on about this "free speech" thing and how they are embarrassing me, when the truth about the whole situation is obvious. They are only embarrassing themselves which was my goal anyway.

I do hope RingDivas continue with their clips and it is good that they have received a lot of positive reviews. So, to the good people out there that like their product, hopefully we will see more of their work. I would like to see more wrestling techniques and using the tickling as a "surprise" type factor for submissions instead of a straight tickle match. They should keep the boot removal and continue to use SoCal Val. She is a ticklish one for sure....

For what it's worth, I forwarded the link to this thread to Ringdivas and they responded saying that while the feedback didn't appear to be constructive, they have received MANY positive emails about the improvements that they've made.

They said they received an "overwhelmingly positive response to the clips" and that the detractors appear to be in the minority. They did mention that the announcer or announcers would not be going away since an announcer is needed in a wrestling match.

Can't say I disagree with them on that note. I do appreciate all the comments, positive and negative and all the support or non support to help get this moving in the right direction.

I'm looking forward to their future clips.

Pips

That's what I was afraid of. If people honestly like those clips then good for them, it just means that I won't be a customer. I still think that the clips suck, and are no where near worth the amount of money that they ask for, but that's just me.

Prime, I never said that your opinion of my criticism was wrong, as a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I said the opposite. Something along the lines of "I don't care what you think about me". If you could just stop making shit up to help your train-wreck of an argument, it would be appreciated. I Never brought up free speech either... you kind of came up with that all by yourself... just like a good sum of the things you've said. Beleive what you want man, you have the right to think I'm an unintelligent dick that has no taste or knowledge of anything. It's not going to bother me, especially coming from someone on the internet, I don't have your sensitivity issues. I'm sure you'll just keep telling yourself that there's nothing wrong with you though, it's seemed to work so far.

Let me give you some advice, stop taking everything you read on the internet so personally. It's just going to get you worked up over nothing. Are you ever going to meet me? No. Are you going to change my mind about anything? Hell no. Is there really any reason for you to make a fool out of yourself? No. Also, swear words aren't as offensive as you make them out to be, just becuase instead of ears you have two tiny vaginas doesn't mean you have to lash out at anyone that swears. Don't make me part of your problem, thank you.

Seeing as the majority apparently like what Ringdivas has been shitting out the last few months, they won't be changing. It really leaves me no reason to continue posting in this thread other than just reading your retarded posts where you try to convince yourself that I'm not pissing you off, and try to make it seem like this is what you want, but that's not enough to keep me interested, your stupidity is no longer amusing me, it's just boring me. If you had the brain matter to actually come up with something else other than the same old recycled shit over and over, I might have stayed longer. I'll just say that it's been fun finding out what a cocksmoking E-thug/psychologist/scholar you are. Really I'm impressed, have fun working at mcdonalds for the rest of your life regretting that you never got through college becuase you were too busy learning how to be an old crotchety woman that swings her cane at kids that say "butt" instead of "bottom".

Goku, Goku, Goku. You sad, sad child. Damn dude, I even told you what I am doing to you and why, yet for some deluded reason, you really think you look good in this whole argument. Let me tell you how things work. Usually, the guy who spends his time with juvenile remarks such as profanity, and references to sexual body parts and has no real solid point to the subject matter, looks like a complete fool to the people who are following this "conversation".

You see, educated grown folks like to see a good debate without one of the parties resorting to childish insults and no points to back up their arguments. I even asked you to defend your stance without the name calling and you fail everytime. Because I like to follow the rules of the TMF, I wasn't going to stoop to your level and reply in the same manner. Believe me kiddo, I can dish out FAR worse than you if need be. I have said repeatedly that you have no clue on who you are dealing with. I would break your little spirit in half and REALLY make you look like the fool you are. Your remarks have no effect on me. If they did, why would I continue to post to you? I would go home crying because I'm so sensitive and can't handle profanity. Give me a damn break. If we were in person, you would truly get the full retort that I really want to give.

Now, you even told me to read your first post in this thread. I did and how come in your recent post, you didn't address my points? Because it's easier for you to try and insult me. It is YOU with the emotional issues as you are "enraged" about the quality of the tickling clip RingDivas provided. Your entire "critique" of their recent product is grade school quality. Why is it so difficult for you to provide an opinion that shows you have an IQ of at least 100? Because you want to speak how you feel? You are truly sad and believe me, I'm not the only one that thinks this way.

My whole objective in even bothering with you is to show everyone what type of person you truly are. An uneductated cretin that has no idea on how to express himself intelligiently. I do not want lurkers to get a jaded view on RingDivas products judging by your opinion. The more and more people view your idiotic remarks towards me, the more and more they believe that just maybe RingDivas isn't so bad as you are making it out to be because you can't even calm down and express your rationale logically. I KNOW exactly what I am doing. Like I said, I have dealt with people like you in real life on a daily basis and nothing is more entertaining than watching you go nuts over what? Ask yourself that. Why ARE you so hostile? Can you even answer that?

One good thing has probably come out of this whole "debate". I bet we got RingDivas to sell even more clips because people want to see what the whole "hubbub" is and why we are wasting so much cyberspace fighting. So, you made RingDivas a little richer and the more you argue with me, the more they make money. Isn't that grand? Sucker.......

To the other "readers" of this thread. Sorry we are wasting so much time arguing back and forth over really nothing, but if you haven't already, please check out RingDivas and the clips they have come out with. They are getting better and they really would like to hear CONSTRUCTIVE criticism so that they can improve their product. As you can tell by Pips response in this thread, they have had many positive reviews and all I can say is judge for yourselves.

Hey Goku, WHY are you so hostile? You're not you say? Read your own posts little man, read your own posts.....And to think, you honestly believe you are "damaging" me....man, you are funny. Sucker.....

For the love of god, will all of you please just stop?!

Primetime likes what RingDivas are trying to do and thinks they have a lot of potential. He wants to support them in their attempts because it is only by doing that that they can improve. He is willing to pay for imperfect clips to do this.

Goku does not like the RingDivas product, he doesn't think the girls are ticklish, or the tickling is good, or that they are providing any kind of quality tickling clips. He is not willing to pay for their clips because they do not satisfy his interests.

dskodj just broke Godwin's Law, so he's lost the argument anyway.

If you like RingDivas and think their product is good, or at least has potential, then buy their clips. If you don't like their stuff, then save your money.

FFS, agree to disagree and let this entirely fucking pointless argument just die!

the fact that you both feel the need to retaliate to each other says alot about you both. I would say quit while your ahead but..anyway its getting rather laughable. Would sending personal messages lose the effect? ; - )

I do apologize to the people who are tired of the relentless "discussion" myself and Goku have been participating in. You know, it's male hormones called "i want the last word" and "I know I'm better than you" type things. I'm sure we have all done something like that before in our lives.

Bottom line is this, you are either going to like RingDivas products or not. But, it is important that in order to make something better, constructive criticism is the way to do it.

I look forward to the next RingDivas production.....

p.s. eventually, I will continue my wrestling/tickling story series...I just need to find the time....

fair play. Wel have to see what happens! I actually thought that the ring.......whoa stop there.
Lol anyway, I look forward to reading your stories in the near futute thats for sure.
Thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back