• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohio ?

mtlhd

TMF Expert
male tickler looking for a female tickle partner in SW Ohio, Dayton, Cincy, Columbus... leave a message here... not looking for anything serious, just a tickle bud

:devil:

-Mtlhd666

nope, just learned to not to hope anymore.

thanks for the extra cheer

Ya gotta forgive dtrell, man. Some folks just have sour grapes for the lack of response. Personals aren't as effective as actually going out and MEETING people. It's a simple truth. Attend a NEST, West Coast Gathering, or other group event, and MEET people. Get to know some friends here.

It's a LOT easier to connect when you have connections, y'know?

Some of us, after all, connected with folks online, and married 'em. I did, for instance. I was a known entity by that point, though. Known by several. This ain't the only avenue. ;)

dvnc

I live in cincy, and so far there is a ton of tickling for me...................

There's even a gathering on occasion, out in Columbus. Been to that. I've got friends out there 'cause of it. Cool folk, too.

Mind ya, the women I met there are all hooked up, now, but they ain't the only ones there, if yfgfn is playin' there still.

I've yet to meet a woman who liked to play who was into negative perspective, too, FWIW. It's an observation I share 'cause no one's sayin', specifically, that bemoaning a lack of connection may actually make your situation worse.

Before ya feel bad, find my picture here on the TMF. Lookin' like THAT, I still met cool women and got to play. If I can, you can.

It just ain't *easy*.

What good stuff is?

dvnc

yjgfn said:
I live in cincy, and so far there is a ton of tickling for me...................

...Oh yeah ?...Send a few pounds over here will ya ?...I'm on the west side..
:shock:

You can bump this thread all year long, and more than likely no women will respond. If you want tickling to happen you need to do it yourself.

I understand that, just came out of a relationship where i pretty much made my ticklee, just was hoping there might be one already looking for it.

:imouttahe

It is so fricking rare around here. And honestly, you should forget meeting a gal from this site. Its an expressioni n futility i think. I would have to say this place is alot of talk and not much doing. And too many guys are too creepy to the girls about meeting them and such.

Yea I agree... back onto the horse and out into the sunset....

woooooo wooooooooo woooooooo..

hhehe

-mtlhd :lurking:

It is possible to find some "toys" though. Send me a pm dude. Lets talk.

Must be why I mod this section. Bein' that I define the possibility of meeting your future wife online, I'm an easy example of the possibility. Even easier if you've seen me.

Since I ain't rich or pretty, I figure it's about how ya behave. Mentionin' "toys" ain't likely t'meet wit' great reward. No doubt 'bout that. Being happy bein' someone's plaything is a different kink. They DO crossover, sometimes, but that's rare, brother.

It's more a matter of meeting the women out there. Communicating with them. Meeting 'em civilly, for coffee and conversation. Find out if they're someone ya wanna spend the next couple decades with.

If you just wanna play, head to a large gathering like NEST, or holiday in LA and hit up a few of the dungeons.

Either path's a possibility. It's a matter of gettin' up and doin', versus just complainin' about the fact that this board is only a board, and not a magic solution to the social inadequacies that are present for sexual deviants.

Ya deal or ya don't. Easier to deal. Way easier. ESPECIALLY in Ohio, where there are already several couples, at least one of whom met through MidWest NEST, one that RUNS MidWest NEST, and others nearby.

Must be present to win, like contests always say. Try hittin' up NEST. MEET some people here. Make a few actual social contacts. Friends, y'know? Women respond MUCH better to guys who are socially grouped. That's just basic sociology.

It IS true, though, that JUST sticking to this Personals section, alone, will make for a rare possibility of finding "the One". World don't work that way. If it did, we'd have a few thousand posts here each week. We don't.

Again, good luck!

dvnc

i thought i had found that person, dvnc

I thought i had found the person i thought i would spending the rest of my life with, her and i had been together for 2 years, about a 9 months to a year in, i opened up about my fetich, and she did welcome it. She was awesome that way, but once again, I was tossed aside. She let me go after two years which i thought was great, and there is a lot of reason to believe I was cheated on. I just figured I would hopefully skip all the crap and just try to find a lady who would be interested in a tickle partner. I am no longer interested in anymore than that. :dropatear been hurt too many times for the whole relationship thing again.

Mtlhd

Been there, done that. Hated the freakin' t-shirt, too...

My condolensces, brer. That ALWAYS sucks. Happens to many, too.

Ya get back on, and keep ridin', or stay where ya fell, though. It's *easy* to just stay there, hatin' it 'cause someone else sucked, or blamin' yourself like you can control ANYONE but you (which is 10 kinds of crazy). It's hard to find the one. Damned difficult for some of us.

The right one WILL appreciate that ya kept tryin', though. Mine does, and I was old already when we finally connected. Still connected. Been three years.

Faith, brer. It's great when ya get there, but it ain't always easy. Easy is overrated.

Good fortunes to ya,

dvnc

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back