• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohioans unite!!!

I'm in the Akron area too. There seems to be a ton of us in NE Ohio. It really would be nice to have some females respond to these posts though. My guess to the reason that these gatherings or "NESTs" happen so inconsistently is because guys don't want to hang out with a bunch of guys and not even hearing from a female kills the idea. Even if the females would respond and voice an opinion, whether it be good or bad, we would have a better idea of the potential turnout. And with the input from the ladies, we could better cater to what they want. I think I speak for most guys on here when I say that we'll do whatever takes to make these gatherings comfortable and appealing for women. They're the rareity, guys are the commodity.

let's get together....

I got to thinking,why don't we come up with a meet and greet early this summer,with all the stigma attached to meeting people on the net it would be a good way for everyone to interact in a neutral and safe environment and if we wait til summer maybe we will pick up more ohioans.

your thoughts welcome.

Tom

i live on the ohio/kentucky border...does that count? lol...guess what state i reside in? sighs..i'm the only one, i believe..

I agree with this. I don't necessarily believe it has to be a weekend long gathering to start out with. Maybe we could just get together on a Saturday or something for Lunch and that sort of thing, seems like a good starting point to me and far less involved than reserving a block of rooms in a hotel and want not.

Seeing as how most of us don't seem to have met in person yet, I think that a lunch getogether or something else similiar to that would be a good idea, just to break the ice.

We can take it up a notch if the chemistry really gets rolling.

re ; summer

It would be nice to give this thought some time to get around to more of us in the area, and as far as a gathering for play....how about we not be in such a hurry,I know several ladies in ohio that are a little taken back by all the guys being in too much of a hurry to meet,most of them want to get to know potential partners, I have been told many times that guys don't seem to be interested in having any social time, they just want to meet and play and this makes for a less than comfortable setting. I for one need to connect on some level beyond a mutual interest in tickling.............

I agree with Tom. All good things start small. Bella pointed this out to us a couple pages ago. I don't think anything would be wrong with picking a Saturday or Sunday when the weather gets warmer, finding a park somewhere, and having a bring your own meat cook out or something to that effect. Nothing wrong with socializing and making friends.

Such a meeting of previously-unmet friends in a public place actually has a name - Munch. A munch is a social meet in a public place for like-minded kinksters. We got the word from the BDSM community well over a decade ago.

All historical crap aside, I do hope you folks avail yourselves of a munch. Make sure there's something you can bring and put on the table to "identify" yourselves. Good luck!

eastern ohio here

I am in eastern ohio and i like the fact that this lil thing was started. it's always nice to know others are around you that think like you do. gathering wouldnt be bad idea

me and my co-host are planning NWOG 2008. You are all welcome to send in apps when the time comes. The more the merrier. We are setting a goal of 25 attendees..

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back