• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohioans unite!!!

Hey, dude;

CoyoteScratch said:
Southeastern Ohio here. I live in Athens, a small college town near nelsonville.
You aren't too far from me, over here in Pittsburgh about 15 minutes from the Ohio border!

West of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County! Home to the highest property taxes in the friggin' state! :shock:

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy where I live.

kis123 said:
West of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County! Home to the highest property taxes in the friggin' state! :shock:

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy where I live.

Hey Kis,Cuyahoga County is also the highest in foreclosure rates right now. other than that I love the area,I'm at the the fair in berea every year working.....

CantonTom said:
Hey Kis,Cuyahoga County is also the highest in foreclosure rates right now. other than that I love the area,I'm at the the fair in berea every year working.....

Yeah, we have a bunch of idiots who would sign their souls to Satan for a couple of dollars and pay off their credit cards. Next thing you know, they up to thier eyeballs in credit card debt with double-digit mortgage interest. Add that to all the jobs that left the area over the years and you have one giant mess! Bub I still have my house baby and they can have it after I die!!

Oh, the good ol' berea fairgrounds; I can't think of the name of the big fair in August. I've worked it in the past and didn't do so well. All people want to do is eat so consessions rule. Who knows, maybe one day....... ;)

Cleveland Rocks!

Hi all, I am about 15 minutes east of Cleveland, right in the middle of the lovely snowbelt!

Of all the years being here I have never been to the berea fair grounds ! Might have to check it out this August

V

Hey!

I know there has to be more female members in Ohio! Where my girls at?? :woot:

Lurker emerged

I finally broke down and registered at the TMF. Ohioan as well, down in south eastern Ohio, but originally from the Springfield area. (Still have some family around there)

In case anyone is wondering I am a -ler. I haven't had the time to tweak my profile... yet :firedevil

im from the dayton area with some good luck with a few girls ive tickled from my area

Damn there are a lot of us! 29/m/ler in the Akron area

Toledo

Actually going to Toledo next weekend! Have a friend who's wife is a constant pantyhose wearer with really ticklish feet. Can't wait!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back