• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok, is it me or, so much for NO images of children...

alwayssilver said:
As far as I can tell. Being the one he singled out, he did try and humiliate us.

Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.

tickleterror said:
Well it's nice to know where your coming from on this but, as i pointed out before, i don't believe he singled you or Drew out, and i'm pretty sure Drew doesn't feel singled out by that post, I wouldn't be.

He only mentioned two names, that is singling people out. And I don't speak for Drew.

I guess when I have kids I won't be able to share pictures of the little buggers and announce how proud and happy I am and what not on this site, huh?

This is ridiculous and just plain stupid. That's my blunt .02

GirlsDoItToo said:
I guess when I have kids I won't be able to share pictures of the little buggers and announce how proud and happy I am and what not on this site, huh?

I respect your opinion. But my opinion and beliefs aren't stupid. I can give you a great reason why I wouldn't want to post and brag about my kids on here, but than again we might disagree. That's the thing. We have two different opinions. I understand why people wouldn't want pictures of miniors on this forum regardless of the content, but I also understand why some people wouldn't think it was wrong. I respect everyones opinion. I only wish some people could return the favor.

let me put my two cents worth again here....with all due respect to GirlsDoItToo, who i adore..i would not want pictures of my children posted here anywhere on the forum, for the basic reason that it violates their identity and privacy...one can turn around and do perverted things with those pictures..

Believe me I love the TMF. I'm not saying this stuff because I'm trying to cause problems. I appologize to Myriads for telling him to grow up. That was uncalled for and I shall edit it from my post. But it's impossible for someone to love this forum completely and utterly. Well in my opinion it is. I mean I love going to DeviantArt, but there are things there I don't like. I don't post anything because other people enjoy it. But this matter is different. So please respect my opinion as I respect yours. Lets debate without turning this into something personal.

GirlsDoItToo said:

Well, I would NOT regard it as "ridiculous and just plain stupid" if someone here chose NOT to post pictures of their children here on an adult sexual fetish forum site.....

But then again, that's just me..... :illogical:

For someone to do perverted things over a newborn child, that's their problem. Don't take this the wrong way, but I would rather someone do crazy things over a picture and me never find out than them actually do it in reality. God knows how many people on here just go to the members picture section to whack off, but I give most people the benefit of the doubt and refuse to have nasty, perverted possibilities of people getting their rocks off to pictures of minors interfere with my wanting to share a large milestone in my life. This isn't a child site, so pedophiles are probably less likely to come here looking for minors to do their deed to. I am sure there are other alternatives to finding such material, which I would never be involved in or contribute to.

People here know my name and some know the city in which I live. It's really no secret. In order to get to my child you would have to go through me. It's my prerogative to announce the birth of any child I may give birth to in the future just to state my happiness and show how proud I am of my family.

Initially, I thought that it would be unacceptable to have minors regardless of the context on the site, but upon reading other testimonies, I realize and agree with the majority that if a child isn't displayed in any sexual position, tickling included then there really isn't a problem. The way the thread was started implied it was sexual, which is obviously not the case. I also agree that instead of starting a thread and vaguely implying such things, the person with the concern should have just PM'd Myriads or any other mod and brought it to their attention to avoid any public "humiliation". That's another thing... if you're going to talk about people being singled out and humiliated, this could have all avoided had said person just privately messaged the admin.

One can turn around and do perverted things with a carrot, too. And I've met a few people that do. Should we not sell carrots at the supermarket, or post pictures of them?

This is a commercial photograph. It's a poster. It's already been broadcast. It's supposed to make a statement. This means, amongst other things, that the child, who is fully dressed and unprovocative, has parents or guardians that have authorized this.

The forum's owner, and its primary administrator, have already (repeatedly) stated that this picture is fine.

We are now past four pages of gutless, whining tripe about a harmless photo in someone's signature, because a bunch of lifeless wannabe's have jumped on the bandwagon to get some attention for themselves by making a stink about nothing, and piling a lot of unnecessary drama on somebody else's shoulders.

Go get a life. Preferably without making yourself a poison in somebody else's. This is the internet. Anyone who wants to see pictures of naked children is presumably a Google search away; I wouldn't know, as I've never personally looked, having no urges to see such a thing. I can't help but wonder if you people are turned on by children, and that's why you're making such a big stink over this... a big, fat, steaming wad of guilty conscience. Get... over... your... witless... selves.

Myriads said: I wonder what's in this can? Worms? What the hell?

First up: I didn't pick anyone to mock or make fun of. I pulled the two quotes from recent posts to aid in making the point I wished to. I felt I implied they were both valid views, but also ones that were not fully applicable as neither looked to the idea of the TMF's context. Which is at the true root of how we apply our rules.

When you post the rule "No minors" you need to uphold that rule, not make exceptions to it.

If you look at our rules forum, or the quote made by Jeff earlier in the thread you'll note that our "No minors" rule applies directly to media posts, and member age. Not every aspect of the forum as a whole. The purpose of my posts in this thread was to try and make that distinction a dot clearer for folks with valid concerns.

Second: I've shown open support for the making of the post by Babbles. She, short of reporting the matter, acted just as I wish more members did. She saw and issue that she felt was a problem and brought it up. That's how it should be. Report, then discuss if need be. She does not deserve to be attacked for being a concerned and responsible community member. As Jeff mentioned, I think some of the problems came from the rout taken, not the intent.

Last: I'm ready to defend the site if need be. But the sort of issues that cause real problems will most likely come from other directions. We have gone far beyond what the law considers 'valid intent' when it comes to our control of minor related media. Our track record there is easy to prove, and counts a massive ammount when such issues get brought up. I have few worries over the policy as we have designed and acted upon it.

Myriads

i wouldn't be so sure about that, Girls...pedophiles hang out where least expected..why wouldn't they hang out here? ya and some people here know my name and where i live also..and i've gotten crap about that from my friends, saying i'm far too open with regards to that...never for one minute think that this forum or any other forum is safe from perverts..and i don't lose sleep thinking about what a creep might be doing with my picture, but i would always draw the line over a baby of mine...since i don't have children, i don't really need to worry about that..but this forum is not the place im' thinking to post family pictures of all the kiddies...just my opinion of course...

jaba said:
Well, I would NOT regard it as "ridiculous and just plain stupid" if someone here chose NOT to post pictures of their children here on an adult sexual fetish forum site.....

But then again, that's just me..... :illogical:
I agree with that aspect of it all, but there's just as many threads non related to tickling as any other forum.

What I meant is ridiculous and stupid was the way this thread is handled and how it's getting just ridiculous and talking about being singled out and humiliated. I just think it could have been avoided with a simple PM. I mean, it's hypocritical if you think about it. The people saying they're singled out and humiliated are replying to a thread in which a person is being ridiculed for a signature picture.

Anyways. I really have no concern over this. It wasn't my picture. I'm not offended by it and whenever the time comes, I will decide whether or not I want to share my kids with the community in which I've made so many friends.

Holy shit balls and sausages Batman! There's like 5 or more new posts just during the time I was writing one reply. I give up. I really just don't care that much. LoL. :dog:

I still think it needs to be upheld in all parts of the forum. Not just the media section. When I come here I see "TMF." Which of course means tickling media forum. A fetish website you have to be over the age of 18 in order to join and post in. Does anyone really want there kids to be looked at by a guy/girl who are sexually aroused at the time? I wouldn't.

Azrael said:
One can turn around and do perverted things with a carrot, too. And I've met a few people that do. Should we not sell carrots at the supermarket, or post pictures of them?

This is a commercial photograph. It's a poster. It's already been broadcast. It's supposed to make a statement. This means, amongst other things, that the child, who is fully dressed and unprovocative, has parents or guardians that have authorized this.

The forum's owner, and its primary administrator, have already (repeatedly) stated that this picture is fine.

We are now past four pages of gutless, whining tripe about a harmless photo in someone's signature, because a bunch of lifeless wannabe's have jumped on the bandwagon to get some attention for themselves by making a stink about nothing, and piling a lot of unnecessary drama on somebody else's shoulders.

Go get a life. Preferably without making yourself a poison in somebody else's. This is the internet. Anyone who wants to see pictures of naked children is presumably a Google search away; I wouldn't know, as I've never personally looked, having no urges to see such a thing. I can't help but wonder if you people are turned on by children, and that's why you're making such a big stink over this... a big, fat, steaming wad of guilty conscience. Get... over... your... witless... selves.

Yet you took the time to post here telling people to get a life? I find that strange.

alwayssilver said:
Yet you took the time to post here telling people to get a life? I find that strange.

Ha ha...that's the same thing I was thinking.....

He writes a post to demean those of us with "no lives" , and can't even think of something relevant and intelligent to say regarding the topic......

Wouldn't someone with "a life" presumably have something better to do?.... :cool:

ok, let's please call a halt to the name-calling and accusations of life-not-having or whatever else. Hard as it is to believe, there's a topic somewhere in this mess, and if you don't have something to say about it, please don't comment.

Also, please refrain from repeating yourself if you've already made your point.

I'm only going to say that if I came off as criticizing the administration, I apologize. When I throw my opinions out there, it's not with any expectation of change or demand for action. I just enjoy a good debate, and if it's a heated debate, then all the better. However, if for whatever reason it somehow fell to me to run the TMF, I don't doubt for a minute I'd screw it up, and it would sink into obscurity. When a forum continues to grow and thrive even after 7 years of it's inception, that alone tells me the administrators know what they are doing.

I may disagree with one or two policies, but I'm grateful the TMF is here, and I'm grateful to those who maintain it.

GirlsDoItToo said:
I agree with that aspect of it all, but there's just as many threads non related to tickling as any other forum.

What I meant is ridiculous and stupid was the way this thread is handled and how it's getting just ridiculous and talking about being singled out and humiliated. I just think it could have been avoided with a simple PM. I mean, it's hypocritical if you think about it. The people saying they're singled out and humiliated are replying to a thread in which a person is being ridiculed for a signature picture.

Oh, ok GDIT, I apologize, as I apparently misunderstood the context of your statement.... :)

But speaking of hipocracy, I wonder about something......

Lets say for the sake of discussion some idiot wrote a tickle story which depicted the graphic rape of a TMF member, and for a bit of time the story got past the watchful eyes of the moderators...

If Babbles, or anybody else, created a thread expressing concern over the content of the story, would we likewise be here demeaning her for broaching the subject, and requesting clarification on the TMF policy regarding posting such content? And would we be taking her to task for not "going to a moderator first" with her concerns?

I suspect not, because most of us would be too appropriately concerned by the content of the story to rain insults on Babbles over a "mistake in proper TMF notification proceedure" by not first contacting a moderator......

But because many of you here find her concern over child depictions on a sexual fetish content website to be "trivial", some of you choose to dump on her for broaching the subject.....

I don't happen to think that her concern over child pictures on an adult sexual fetish website is as trivial as some of you regard it to be, for my own reasons.....

And all that is asked for is a little respect for the concerns of others here, and don't berate and demean them, even if you don't particularly find their concern to be serious, in your opinion.....there's no reason to be disrespectful to them....

I guarantee you, there is somebody out there that thinks that your concern over a "TMF member rape" story is "trivial"..because he feels that way,does that mean that your concern is not valid?.... :ermm:

It's the Moderator's responsibility to take care of things.

It's often FAR easier to email Jeff or Myriads or HDS and
ask them to take care of something than it is to contact
the original poster, mostly because they are

1) on more of the time than most posters
2) able to take care of things in ways posters can't

And this method is certainly far more respectful than
making a "BAD MEMBER" post. This is a flame-free forum
(except in designated areas), and I fail to see why someone
would want to disregard that when being a member here.

Additionally, I don't find it appropriate to call more attention
to something which might be bad in your eyes, when it
might (as in this case) not be a problem according to the
forum rules.

Lee

Since we're on about reporting things before complaining, I actually reported questionable material in a piece of fiction several days ago, before this thread began, I think, using that little "Report Bad Post" icon thingy (the red-rimmed white triangle with the exclamation point) in the upper right corner of every post. It can be found here:

"Nicky and the Rumour. ??????/F ( minor sexual content)"

Ironically enough, the subject line reads "minor sexual content", though I'm pretty sure they meant minor in the "small amount" sense.

I try to help when I see something wrong, and this one felt wrong. Since it's still there nearly a week after my notifying the Mods, I'm assuming either the Mods have a major backlog of complaints to sort through, or maybe they think it's kosher.

I'm not here to act as a censor or judge or whathaveyou or impinge on anyone's creativity, and heck, it's not my forum. I'm just trying to help keep the place clean according to the standards as i understood them. But really, the owners can do what they want. Still, I'm hoping the Mods and Admins could give me the justification for leaving this one up.

It involves a supernatural being in the form of a child performing sexual acts. The supernatural child thing feels like an homage to the creepy imagery from "The Grudge" or somesuch, but the sexual involvement is concerning, especially when the entity isn't referred to as "the ghost", "the spirit", or even "the ghost-child", but just "the child".

Some excerpts:

*quoted violations removed*

I believe I’d read somewhere that a child described to be engaged in tickling activity (I’d assume it applies as either giver or receiver) would be inappropriate for the context of this forum because of the connection between sex and tickling that is implicit here. And even if that’s not the case, that last line I excerpted seems to involve an explicitly sexual act.

Now, those individual lines are just parts of the whole, and when we step back and say, “Oh! It’s a supernatural child!”, maybe then it doesn’t count on the standards of this forum -- I don’t know. Just seemed questionable to me, hence I reported it. I mean, if I'm overreacting, let me know, and I won't bother reporting that sort of thing again, but kindly offer the justification for it remaining so we all know the boundary.

Never got a report on that one. Removed it now that I have. It was a violation.

Myriads

Myriads said:
Myriads said: I wonder what's in this can? Worms? What the hell?

Second: I've shown open support for the making of the post by Babbles. She, short of reporting the matter, acted just as I wish more members did. She saw and issue that she felt was a problem and brought it up. That's how it should be. Report, then discuss if need be. She does not deserve to be attacked for being a concerned and responsible community member. As Jeff mentioned, I think some of the problems came from the rout taken, not the intent.

Last: I'm ready to defend the site if need be. But the sort of issues that cause real problems will most likely come from other directions. We have gone far beyond what the law considers 'valid intent' when it comes to our control of minor related media. Our track record there is easy to prove, and counts a massive ammount when such issues get brought up. I have few worries over the policy as we have designed and acted upon it.

Myriads

Then your explanation is good enough for me, Myriads.

I was unclear on our legal standing with regard to the posting of content involving minors, so thanks for making that clear for me.

And I agree with you on the "real problems likely coming from other directions", but I suppose those issues will just have to be addressed as they arise.....

Although we will just have to respectfully agree to disagree on the TMF policy in that regard, I do have confidence in your ability to defend the policy against all enemies both "foriegn and domestic" :p, and the policy appears to be able to withstand legal scrutiny.

Thanks

Myriads said:
Never got a report on that one. Removed it now that I have. It was a violation.

Myriads

Okay. So my judgement isn't so bad after all. Good. I wonder why you didn't get that report though... Oh, well. Happy to be of service.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back