• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok, is it me or, so much for NO images of children...

"plausible deniability".......

for the record, Venray gets my vote for "funniest post of the thread"... :jester:

venray said:
Huh? What cartoon baby?

I have borg bunnies and 3 stooges smilies, but no cartoon baby..... :idunno:

Alright. We are all in agreement.

We burn the internet down and start from scratch. :wavingguy

Thank you

Tempting as it was, I see there's now no reason for me to answer in more depth thanks to those folks who contributed thoughtfully and constructively after paying careful attention to what was already written, so I don't need to.
But I had to drop in as I clearly owe those well-intentioned folks a huge thank you for taking the time to do so, sometimes on my behalf, often unfortunately taking a lot of heat in the process; that is greatly appreciated. :twohugs:

Since I'm a little late reacting here, I don't want to detract from these comments so I'll try to insert myself "before" them (anyone after that, that's great, but I thought these last few should follow mine):
jaba said:
Then your explanation is good enough for me, Myriads.

I was unclear on our legal standing with regard to the posting of content involving minors, so thanks for making that clear for me.

And I agree with you on the "real problems likely coming from other directions", but I suppose those issues will just have to be addressed as they arise.....

Although we will just have to respectfully agree to disagree on the TMF policy in that regard, I do have confidence in your ability to defend the policy against all enemies both "foriegn and domestic" , and the policy appears to be able to withstand legal scrutiny.

Thanks
Capnmad said:
Okay. So my judgement isn't so bad after all. Good. I wonder why you didn't get that report though... Oh, well. Happy to be of service.
jaba said:
for the record, Venray gets my vote for "funniest post of the thread"... :jester:
Little surprise there.. And this gent is definitely not "diplomatically challenged" either...
Dussicar said:
Alright. We are all in agreement.

We burn the internet down and start from scratch. :wavingguy

Last edited:
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back