• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, Go ahead and ask..

LOL! Well how about answering my questions that I sent to your profile in here?

1) Where are you from originally?

2) Have you ever been to California?

3) What are some of your musical influences?

How are you feelin' tonight??

Heartburn's a bitch, but other than that pretty good.

LOL! Well how about answering my questions that I sent to your profile in here?

1) Where are you from originally?

2) Have you ever been to California?

3) What are some of your musical influences?

1) New Jersey

2) Never.. My husband hates Cali.

3) Idk.. I like pretty much everything, Mostly techno though.

Ok, now for a more hard-pressing question...

What do you think about gay marriages being legalized in the US?

So is it safe to say that you're bisexual judging by the want of an option to marry a woman?

So, I gotta ask this question, if it's not too personal...

What makes having a relationship with another woman differ from that of having a relationship with a man?

What's your favorite song at the present time??

So, I gotta ask this question, if it's not too personal...

What makes having a relationship with another woman differ from that of having a relationship with a man?

It really just depends on the person, some girls can be just as bad as guys and vise versa. It's never had to do with someone's sex for me, always personality and how they treated me.

It really just depends on the person, some girls can be just as bad as guys and vise versa. It's never had to do with someone's sex for me, always personality and how they treated me.

Good answer! :)

I have often fantasized about what it would be like to be gay or bi, but I'm too chicken-shit to even test these homo-erotic feelings. Any advice?

Thank you for the advice. The reasoning behind me being scared to try it out is because my grandmother put it pretty cut and dry when she said "if you ever turn into a (word that rhymes with "maggot")...I'll have nothing to do with you...you'd be dead to me". I asked the other members of my family the same question of my possible-gayness (sorry, can't think of better way to word it) and they have all said, "You had better not!"...Can you see where the fear comes from if I do figure out that I'm gay or even bisexual?

Which car does he drive??

Last time I checked, the Lowes car.

Thank you for the advice. The reasoning behind me being scared to try it out is because my grandmother put it pretty cut and dry when she said "if you ever turn into a (word that rhymes with "maggot")...I'll have nothing to do with you...you'd be dead to me". I asked the other members of my family the same question of my possible-gayness (sorry, can't think of better way to word it) and they have all said, "You had better not!"...Can you see where the fear comes from if I do figure out that I'm gay or even bisexual?

My family is the same. They don't even know but, they know I'm a member here. I refuse to tell them I'm bisexual though.

Well that's it for me...I've got a chocolate cake calling my name :D I'll be back to ask the infamous hair related questions...unless of course you don't want me to ask those kind of questions :D

Yupp, Grew up at the Jersey shore.. you couldn't get me out of the ocean. I go to the beach any chance I can get.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back