• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, Go ahead and ask..

Hey Glamorus, what is your first name anyways? Should I call you by your first name or should I still call you Glamorus, Glammy-Glam, Glammy, or Glam?

By the way, is your hair up or down atm? If up, what style? :D

Hey Glamorus, what is your first name anyways? Should I call you by your first name or should I still call you Glamorus, Glammy-Glam, Glammy, or Glam?

By the way, is your hair up or down atm? If up, what style? :D

You can call me which ever I suppose, I usually get called Glam or Glammy. My real name is Cindy though.

Down, beachy waves.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nice to officially meet you, Cindy :D Do you remember my name?

Do you think the :drool: ing smiley is a bit much when reading about your hair? :D

You can thank my long-haired babysitter when I was 5 for the beginning of my love interest for women's hair...didn't turn into anything sexual til I was around 14 or 15 years old.

Anyways, what physical attributes do you find attractive when it comes to other women?

You can thank my long-haired babysitter when I was 5 for the beginning of my love interest for women's hair...didn't turn into anything sexual til I was around 14 or 15 years old.

Anyways, what physical attributes do you find attractive when it comes to other women?

Not really sure, I mean just all around decent appearance I suppose, same thing for men.

So no specific body parts you find attractive like boobs or butt?

Do you know what I first notice about a woman? (and no, it's not the obvious :D )

Uhm, nope I do not. Hair?

LOL! You saw through my trap of "not the obvious"...yeppers...if it's long and shiny looking and she's messing with it, you'd need a mop and bucket to clean up all the :drool:

Then it's the face, then boobs, then ass, then legs, then feet (debilitating foot fetish FTW :D )

Did you know that this thread (along with everyone else's) shows only 15 responses per page?

LOL! You saw through my trap of "not the obvious"...yeppers...if it's long and shiny looking and she's messing with it, you'd need a mop and bucket to clean up all the :drool:

Then it's the face, then boobs, then ass, then legs, then feet (debilitating foot fetish FTW :D )

Did you know that this thread (along with everyone else's) shows only 15 responses per page?

Yes, I actually did know that.

What color should I paint MY nails? :D Just Kidding

Seriously, what do you think about guys who paint their own nails?

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back