• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On a upswing.. and it's fucking me up.

Are you saying you sometimes find it difficult to write erotic stories? If that's what you mean, then [false]yes, you are the only one to whom that happens[/false].

Well, I think because sometimes you are not writing the story because you want to ...you are writing it as an alternative to what you really "desire"...

To be tickled or tickle, you are just settling for writing a story to feel it.

Maybe in another world. :zombiecatcher:

To my real baby, my little sister, always remember we NSD.

I love you. Thank you. NSD. :)

Are you saying you sometimes find it difficult to write erotic stories? If that's what you mean, then [false]yes, you are the only one to whom that happens[/false].

No. I find it difficult to (at the moment) get all of what I'm feeling into one block of writing.

And it's turning into broken fragment after broken fragment.

Well, I think because sometimes you are not writing the story because you want to ...you are writing it as an alternative to what you really "desire"...

To be tickled or tickle, you are just settling for writing a story to feel it.

More or less.

I've been writing, just not anything tickle related. But that's going to change, I'm just not sure when. I'm planning to write my first tickling novella. I've been preparing for it: reading books on mystery and suspense (that's the genre it'll be in), getting the plot and characters ironed out in my head (when they let me. You know how tricky characters can be at times). Mostly, I'm just waiting for my creative water to break and the actual labor (writing the blasted thing) to begin. I'll know when the time is right. And I'll be sure to let you all know, too.;)

About finding a center point, there are some nights where Meka wants to do me and be done, and I want to do her and be done, and we can't figure out what the hell we're gonna do for the night. And there's the position to decide on too. It's frustrating, but kinda funny. Sometimes we just pick something and deal, and sometimes we do nothing and narrow it done the next night.

I'm suprised that you're searching for an outlet. I thought TMF radio was your outlet. Now I see that you're writing stories. That's cool. Sometimes a change of scenery helps. You could make an account on deviantart.com and post your stories there as well. You'd get new fans, and comments from non-tk peeps. You are also able to request critiques on there, and it's very customizable.

Also, you can control who views your work by the tags. If you write a story and make the tag "bondage tickling" then people will only find it if they search for one of those words.

You gotta be tough though cus there are assholes that just hammer people.

Personally my dart gallery is my fav place to post my work. Mainly because it's a broader audience and it's more controllable/personal.

think of it this way jo, how many projects have a started and have never finished yet?

i'm kinda in the same boat as you, no steady play partner, and all that creative energy needs to go somewhere. Which is why i'm currently working on that comic again after inspiration eluded me for several months.

A comment made earlier made a lot of sense. Take all those fragments of writing, and tie them together into a single story. Alternatively, there was a writer who had a small site who did do just this: All of her stories didn't take more than a page and they all seemed like freelance poetry.

You are a good writer, that's for sure, i think maybe you're just getting flustered with too many ideas at once, i would get myself one of those moleskin writers note books and just flood them all in there. Keep it next to your bed at night and fill it up, then one day when you feel like writing something but not sure what, just flip through the ideas and put together your next epic story.

About finding a center point, there are some nights where Meka wants to do me and be done, and I want to do her and be done, and we can't figure out what the hell we're gonna do for the night. And there's the position to decide on too. It's frustrating, but kinda funny. Sometimes we just pick something and deal, and sometimes we do nothing and narrow it done the next night.

I'm suprised that you're searching for an outlet. I thought TMF radio was your outlet. Now I see that you're writing stories. That's cool. Sometimes a change of scenery helps. You could make an account on deviantart.com and post your stories there as well. You'd get new fans, and comments from non-tk peeps. You are also able to request critiques on there, and it's very customizable.

Also, you can control who views your work by the tags. If you write a story and make the tag "bondage tickling" then people will only find it if they search for one of those words.

You gotta be tough though cus there are assholes that just hammer people.

Personally my dart gallery is my fav place to post my work. Mainly because it's a broader audience and it's more controllable/personal.

Wow. Thanks, hon. And yeah, I've been writing and posting stuff here to forum since before TMF Radio really got started. Writing's always been an outlet. :)

Drowning In Waves of Dark was fantastic. If that's what fucked up looks like for you then may it ever more be so.

Ebb and flow is a normal part of everything in nature. Our erotic nature is no different. Just go with the flow. If a story develops that is different from the others that you have written, then thats a good thing.

I agree. That was anything but messed up. I have had the same things happen as I started to open more to all this. I have written and posted some of the most outlandish things, then regretted it. I tend to write about torture as well, then it just seems to go away for a bit and so do I. For awhile, I even thought about just fighting the whole thing and staying away.

See, I think the issue too is that I can't seem to find the correct outlet.

You know how you write or partake in something and it sates you?

I can't seem to find that. :\

So maybe this is what you need right now. It often is about the 'now' and the growth 'now' rather than anything else.

Wow. Thanks, hon. And yeah, I've been writing and posting stuff here to forum since before TMF Radio really got started. Writing's always been an outlet. :)

No prob, and I didn't know that. You could get a story archive section here as well.

Let me know if you try the dart thing.

Hi Jo.

For most of us our interest in tickling seems to ebb and flow. It lays dormant for awhile, but then it rears it's head and affects us all differently.

For me, because I don't have a steady reliable play partner, I turn my 'desires' to writing it out. My tickling interest isn't really settled into the 'strictly playful' format, so when this "awakening" happens, it's more so of a torture style play.

The problem I'm having and I can't figure out if it's to be attributed to myself still evolving within certain lifestyles, is that I can't get all of my thoughts and/or desires out correctly. I begin writing several fragments and just end up stopping in the middle of them. There's no consistency.

It's incredibly frustrating.

Why is this?

Am I the only one?

No.

Right?

RIGHT?!

Thanks.

- Jo

Hey Jo-

I just now joined NOW and yours is the first post I've read. Have wrestled with what you describe - ebb an flow and more - and I like you do not have a partner now. Yea, it's NOT stricltly playful for me either, is way freakin' more complex. It's many things including sexual, sado, loving, pleasing, really pleasing, playful, fun, really hot, often serious, and more...

So glad that first post i read is consistent with my mental wanderings, but we can agree it's stupidly incredible.

See ya, Tim

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back