• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oz Roll Call - No Strings Attached, For the Good of Us All!

Sounds good to me. Have only met one other person, and she is from Sydney. Have not met anyone from Melb at all. Bye the way, anyone out there feel free to pm me anytime, I don't mind. I'm pretty busy, but I will answer. Plus I'll check out this thread as well. Thanks again 'dvnc', you just might have given us the kick in the butt that we needed. :upsidedow

Hope I'm helping, brer. You folks have more down there than ya think, and if you get a civil group together, you'll find that women will present. I've faith you'll do it, man. Someday, I hope to visit it!

male, 21, from south australia here.

I have well noted the lack of women on this forum, since I joined when I was 15 under an alias (sorry mods!). It seems a shame... and moreso, since I am in the bottom end, and most of you seem to hail from the east coast, it's even more frustrating!

I know there are girls out there into this. It's just a matter of finding and meeting them...

One other guy I know who is an aussie is Caroo (feel free to edit this out mods), a pretty good artist on deviantart.

Caroo

G'day. 20 year old male Ler/Lee.

I've been drawing anthro tickle art for god knows how long. Sadly thats subsided a little latly as i have gotten myself a full time job in the city.

I work in the video game industry as a designer.

Tickling for me is a mixture of playful and sexual. it purely depends on the context of the situation. Light bondage is nice aswell. but to just controdict that statement it's funny that i'm not a sadomasochist.

And i can't stress enough the lee acually liking it. In my mind theres nothing worse then tickling someone who hates it. To this end my tickle feitsh is a closly gaurded secret that my family and friends don't know about. My portrayed image is obsure enough with the whole anthro art thing! [for the record however, I dont dress up in fursuits. it's purly an art thing..well..i purr when massaged :D

This roo boy is single and looking. But doesnt approch females on this forum becouse that would probably be seen as a little creepy..or thats just me.

Anyway. Cheers.

http://caroo.deviantart.com/

*caroo isnt my real name but more an alias..but if you bothered searching you'd find it quickly*

Sydney ler/lee...

hey lads, stumbled across this forum and decided id throw a post into the works...im 19 male from sydney, have loved tickling all my life, and would love 2 chat to anyone...

if ure interested in talking, add me to msn or email [email protected]

talk soon

I'm down there next week and the week following (in Sydney visitin' friends). No idea what we're t'do (it's a surprise for me) but if anyone's up for a round, PM me or mail to [email protected] and lemme know. I'll be peepin' at mail while there, so drop a line if yer interested.

Hi everyone

Female Lee here :)
5'5
Size 10
Size 9 feet ; )

From Melbourne
About 20 minutes from the city

X

Didnt even realise there was an Oz link on the forum, ah really should spend more time here.. Um yeah. Male, 27 east coast, non-capital. Yay! My first post LoL

Aw, ya hadda know we'd include Australia. If I wanted t'play old man (which wouldn't be hard for ME) I'd go on about one of the original video companies for this interest being an Aussie company. First one to sell content on CD-ROM, too.

Just gotta get some of ya t'meet for drinks sometime. After you've done that a few times, you're GOING to find that there ain't only guys there. 'S the way of things for this interest.

It is SO great to see this list getting longer and longer...

Murr!

sexyfeline

Hi everyone

Female Lee here
5'5
Size 10
Size 9 feet ; )

From Melbourne
About 20 minutes from the city

X

Murr! X3

Those are some very cute quick stats you got there. Maybe you can delight us with more general non-speific info?

XD sadly it's not Caroo policy to stalk forum goers. But rest assured if you approched any of the melbourniens here there not gonna knock you back XD

Cheers.

I knew there had to be some Aussies somewhere. lol
And some in Melb as well!!! :shock:
Maybe we're not as exctinct as I though we were!!! :wavingguy :bouncybou

19/m/ler/lee

In syd, yeah not too many girls atleast not too many in syd as i can see, few from melb maybe its time for a road trip. ^^

Yeah, it is wicked seeing this thread grow and grow!

I guess all that's left to do is organise a gathering of some sort. Can I just suggest Melb? Lol.

Sydney guy...

Hey all,

Just thought id pop in. Local Sydney guy, 26yrs, mainly an m/m tickler but i do like getting tickled too occasionally by guys and girls. If anyone local wants to talk or such then email me at [email protected] or IM me on yahoo (spqr2002au)

Lee from Sydney

Hi I am a lee from Sydney. Love to be tickled by girl or guy. Drop me a line. A little older than most people on this forum...in my 40's.

Aw... ya just missed me, darlin'. I just left Sydney!

hey everybody
few more on aussie on this forum then i thought
20 m melb btw

hrm - it's awesome that this thread is steadily growing !

21/m from Brisbane ... aka Sunny Brisvegas -- ler/lee

Cheers.

Edit - MSN/Email address in profile if ne1 wants to chat. It'd be great to chat to a few aussies around my age (18+ of course) whom share the interest!

Last edited:
27/m/Brisbane.

Ler, but will try lee and see how that goes :)

Great to see this thread start up.

30/m/canberra

oohh i just turned 30 and having to write it is scary!! haha

Nice post!

Speaking about the lack of women from aus on this forum it's been like that for as long as i can remember. I find the best way to meet women into ticking in aus is just to meet women in the usual way and convert them, i've dont that with all my girlfriends and girls who are just friends and it works 90% of the time.

Goodluck to everyone here! :)

Hi Everyone!!!

23, Male, Hobart (don't laugh!)
'ler/lee

My first post! ... wow, what have i been doing all these years?? been here from the start, but have felt too isolated till recently to bother posting.... but things look like we might actually have a community going!

I'm a kinky guy who loves life and having naughty fun! I smile alot!

I agree - the best way to get a girl into tickling is to just tell them how much you like it! it's only as fun and/or kinky as you both want it to be!

I must be about the only taswegian on this site - please prove me wrong!

I love you all haha!

peace!
-- lordfluffyhat

www.adultmatchmaker.com.au/fluffyhat
www.myspace.com.au/lordfluffyhat

Last edited:
And here I was expecting to be the first (and only) Canberran to post.

33/M/Canberra (don'tcha just love the ol' a/s/l reveal...it's a classic)

Ler for fun but lee at heart. Let's see whether this thread leads on to *gasp* actual genuine contacts and get togethers :)

Hey

I'm 19 yr old Male ler/lee from Melbourne. LOVE tickling, LOVE it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back