• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oz Roll Call - No Strings Attached, For the Good of Us All!

22 male sydney

tickler and the ticklee

weakspots: armpits and inner thighs

happy to talk to anyone - just private message me for msn :)

hope u all like my nickname lol

19 year old lee/ler from Melbourne,
I'm very ticklish, love to be tickled, also up for ler'ing?... hope i've done that right lol.
Easy going friendly guy :)

If anyone wants to get to know me please contact at
[email protected]

Cheers

Wow, there really are other aussies out there! Lol. Me thinks a gathering is imminent! :D.
Im 19/f/ from syd. i like to lee AND ler, very ticklish. into all types m/f, f/m, f/f wateva tickles your fancy :p

Hey guys. Might as well add on here.

18, Male, Ler, Brisbane QLD

ne one in syd wanna chat the sydney people seem so shy these days dont no y but ay

im 22/m/syd lee and ler mainly lee but:)

hey guys this is my first post! im 21/m/brisbane. Love this idea if anyone wants to drop me a line send me a msg or add my email ;)

this is so coool im 19/f/syd im a ler and lee there both awsum funn:)

I'm finding it hard to believe that I've missed this thread all this time!

29/m from Sydney. Tickling females is my preference. Also a keen photographer both for vanilla portfolios and foot fetish material, looking to make tickle material in the near future. Would love to collaborate on ideas too.

23 year old lee/lee from Melbourne here. Only into m/m tickling though.

Just to let everyone know I will be heading to Melbourne in March if anyone wants to grab a beer and show some sites send me a msg or add [email protected] to let me know (females only)

After reading this thread there appears to be a lot of Aussies. After all there are 6 pages of posts. It just seems that the scene is not that big. There are no gatherings in Australia at all or if they are, they are not advertised. It would be great to have some actual tickling gatherings but there wouldn't be an even spread. I know there are some bondage parties around, I"m not sure if tickling takes place in these parties. It would be good to have some parties solely dedicated to tickling which could have m/f and f/m tickling (and if anyone wanted m/m and f/f tickling).

My first post! There doesn't seem to be a lot of brisbanites here.

I'm 22 m brisbane. Ler, but might lee... if you ask nicely =)
Would love to tickle some guys. Feel free to contact me, even just for a chat!! Would be neat to make some tickle friends ^_^

20 year old male, Melbourne. Lee & ler, m\f or f\m.

Always happy to chat with new people, particularly from around Melbourne.

Hi Darksilver, I don't think I've met anyone here from Brisbane. Welcome and hope you have a good one mate.

Hello Phez Boy, welcome, hope to see you back on the forum often and chat to us fellow Aussies :)

hello and welcome to the boards phez boy, hope we will see you at the meet and greet

Cheers

Ms Roni

Hi, 20, male, ler (mostly feet), from adelaide wanting to know of there is anybody in the whole of Adelaide who shares my love of tickling!!!!

Kind regards
Nice.1

==> Keep smiling <==

i'm 26/ler/m from maryborough..would like to meet some local aussie girls

I guess I'll throw myself out there as well :p
20, male, SYDNEYYY!!
Come on Sydney people. I haven't been on this forum too long, and I already see Sydney-siders are a minority, what's up with that. Speak up, don't be shy!
But even if you're not from Sydney, don't hesitate to talk to me, I'm open to talk to anyone about anything :D
Just drop a message, or if you prefer IM, that's fine too ^^

hey 20/m/syd looking very interested in the and would love to tickle and be tickled!

wow this is so cool, i just joined the forum and i didn't realise there were so many other people into tickling out there :)

im a 20 y/o male from Newcastle, NSW (not many of us out there it seems :() and i'm a definitely 'ler. only into tickling girls though. anyone who'd like to chat feel free to add me on msn at [email protected]

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back