• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

The list is growing...

male ler here...34 yrs old...live in Berks county....would love to chat or meet up with female lee...just for fun and giggles

22 yr old male

interested in meeting up with some pa females, live in west chester area

awesome

This has been pretty encouraging. Once again, feel free to pm me on here if you want to chat.

Hey all south jersey here. Just a few inutes outside of Philly. Mainly looking to meet, and get to know more people in our area. Willing to travel as well

There's always more lees/lers near you than you think. We're such a reclusive bunch though. The trick is finding a way to get us to come out and say "Hi!"

I'm in Pittsburgh myself, at the University Of for my studies in Japanese Language/Literature. (^_^)

Me, lookin' like me.

28/m here, in the Pottstown area. Mostly 'ler but looking to try being a 'lee at some point :)

I'm in south jersey.....interested in information should a gathering be organized. lee more than ler...but enjoy both...

Hi.
I am a 45 yr. old female from the Philly burbs, Bucks county to be exact. Nice to meet you all.
tickleless

I'm yet another male tickler from Central, PA. I'd love to find some lady tickle partners who live nearby. It makes you wonder how many closet-ticklephiles are out there right under your nose.

Everyone seems to be more towards the Philly area. I'm more of a Pittsburgh-guy than a Philly-guy. We do need to start a Central, PA NEST if something like that is possible.

You needn't go to the grand scale of NEST to start your own gathering in eastern PA. You need a place to host, hosts who cooperate, rules of play to avoid legal trouble, and people to attend. It's not complicated, really.

30m north of Philly. Athletic. Tickler/ Ticklee, ticklee mostly. Looking for an agressive female tickler but I would allow a guy to tickle me if the situation was right. Email if you're interested

[email protected]

Last edited:
pennsylvania

36 male ler here from Langhorne Bucks County, about 40 minutes outside Philly and absolutley loves a pair of soft, bare, pretty,ticklish feet, especially pedicured...... and yes ,,,,,LET'S GO FLYERS

Hey I'm from York, travel to Nanticoke during the week for college for Motorsports Tech. I'm 19/m, and travel Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware for Junior Bowling Tournaments. Both a lee and ler.

Pennsi!

WOO HOO! Imagine my suprise when I stumbled on this post! There ARE Male Lers in PA!!! WOO HOO! :) I'm in the Western-Central Area... and I am a female lee... with ler tendancies ;) ...drop me a line in you wanna chat.
:smilestar GO STEELERS!! :smilestar
For those of you who don't already know me, you should know I'm a smartass which is why I can say...... awe.. I think poor McNabb is out for the season... heheh boo hoo. ;)

If only Big Ben didn't throw so many interceptions. Oh well there is always next year. Hey I sent you a pm if you ever want to get in touch. I am currently out here in western PA as well.

PA Role Call

21/M Ler and Lee here, Philadelphia suburbs seems to be a lot of PA Ler's and Lees. I was suprised to see some female Lers on here and lees also. Always good to meet me more people with a common interest!

sexy feet in the Poconos

Male lee and 'er I have very sexy feet for a male and love being tied and my feet being tickled! and also love tickling sexy female feet! Im me on yahoo if you would like to see pics of my sexy feet or arrange a meeting

Just a seven-hour drive from Pittsburgh...

...and would love to meet up with a fun-loving, insanely hyper-ticklish female 'lee, ESPECIALLY if her feet are ticklish lol *^)...drop me a line to see if there's any way we could hook up

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back