• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

19 y/o PA male from the Philly burbs--leans toward 'lee a lot in case anyone is wondering. I go to college now in central PA.

Last edited:
Close really close

I live 3 miles from the PA border and about an hour from Scranton, 40 yr old Male preference is ler but I could be pursuaded to switch a little. :p Very deprived at this time and willing to work hard. :tickle:

Just North of the Border

Originally from PA and just a few miles over the border....an hour north of Scranton.

From the mountains of PA

Hello, I am a male "ler" from southern Cambria County. I would enjoy hearing from others in PA. I am looking to make some new friends.

Male 'lee & 'ler in PA

I'm a 43 y.o. guy near Lancaster seeking new friends who love tickling.

Looking for 'lees & 'lers of either sex.

Very Ticklish Guy

I guess I'll add my name to the roll call.

35 year old male ticklee in Central PA who loves to be bound and tickle tortured by lady Lers.

Just wanted to pop in to support my PA brothers and sisters. I'm stationed in Maryland and live near Baltimore BUT I'm originally a PA boy and get back there quite a bit. See ya in the chat rooms.

im from PA...21 years old in the West Chester area...

i havent posted in forever lol

Everyone already knows I'm in the Philly burbs.

Also, the poster above me, IrishGirl...yeah, she's mine. No, you can't tickle her. No, you can't meet up with her. No, you can't give her happy, slippery feet. :shock:

The PA border is only about 45 min from me, I am in Ohio. As I mentioned in the OH thread I used to live in PA ::Waving:: at my PA neighbors Unfortunatley I have only been to the Philly NEST twice but ,hopefully, more in the future.

V

ViperGTS said:
Everyone already knows I'm in the Philly burbs.

Also, the poster above me, IrishGirl...yeah, she's mine. No, you can't tickle her. No, you can't meet up with her. No, you can't give her happy, slippery feet. :shock:

This comment made me laugh on a day when I needed it! It reminds me of a couple quotes...

One is from MASH - "You stop hating her, you stop dating her, and you stop talking about her!"

The other is from TWO AND A HALF MEN - "You can never have this!"

BigBrownEyes said:
This comment made me laugh on a day when I needed it! It reminds me of a couple quotes...

One is from MASH - "You stop hating her, you stop dating her, and you stop talking about her!"

The other is from TWO AND A HALF MEN - "You can never have this!"

HAHAHAHA

i love MASH

Norristown here!

Wow...I love seeing so many PA'ers are here! I am from a little town called King of Prussia. Most ladies might know this as there is a little teeney weeny shopping mall there ;)

Great to see so many of you here!

<<35yo WM, Ler/Lee

St. Louie said:
Wow...I love seeing so many PA'ers are here! I am from a little town called King of Prussia. Most ladies might know this as there is a little teeney weeny shopping mall there ;)

Great to see so many of you here!

<<35yo WM, Ler/Lee

LOL teenie shopping mall. Well, it is at least twice as big as the Exton Mall.

Hey, Irishgirl, I'm glad you found the humor in the whole thing! Did someone really ask you if you'd like to have "happy, slippery feet?" If so, that's pretty funny!

That has to be the worst line I've ever heard...

Anyone here near...

either Hatfield or Pottstown, PA?
Glad to see so many PA peeps!

Good deal with all the PA reps here

I go to school in Scranton myself and I'm headin back up there next week.

Male lees

Hollow Kitten said:
hey y'all. i'm a 25/f in the north west burbs of Philly. you think it's hard to find female lee's in PA...? lol, try finding a male one! due to my lack of car i'm a bit immobile, but happy to talk. my info is on my profile.

I will be in Philly the second weel of March, you can tickle me sillly!

im a 19 y/o m whos from philly but now i got to school in central pa...PM me if any one is interested

And Another One!!

Near Pittsburgh as well. Geeze...is it something in the PA water? <<<<----

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back