• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal Attacks

I've watched this thread grow and grow, and I've been waiting for a moment in which to speak, so now seems as good a time as any.

In my opinion, this is a classic Dandy Jack thread, designed to serve no purpose other than to create tensions and arguments between members of the forum. I can understand why people have responded, but the OP has whipped up plenty of controversy in previous posts, and so I find the whole thing slightly frustrating. He clearly enjoys the attention that a thread like this would almost guarantee. This is purely my own personal opinion, with no offence meant to anyone who has contributed to the thread.

I purposely hadn't said a word in this thread, so I don't understand why I was even mentioned as an "example". I've attempted to keep my personal threads off the main board over the last couple of weeks, both good, and bad. I would appreciate if people don't take potshots at me, when I'm not doing anything to cause it.

Last edited:
Haha I can't believe there's ANOTHER one of these threads...I think phill is right, I think this is what dandy jack wanted I'm just suprised that even after the other recent threads people are happy to oblige him! Everyone just chill!!!

I must agree with your initial post Dandy Jack, as you are the (somewhat provoked) victim of personal attacks/insults when you started to recently post.

But I must ask, what is your goal?

Mary Tyler Moore wanted to Turn The World On With A Smile.

Arthur Fonzaerelli wanted to hustle a few pool games, but wound up living over a garage in Milwaukee, WI and jumping his ill-equipped motorcycle over shark-infested waters at his mortal risk.

I kinda like th Sex Pistols school of thought for now.
Random chaoticism.

How's that for Punk Cred?!

I used to come here all the time, but, recent events have made me realize that this place just isn't as "safe" as I once thought it was, by that I mean, unless you have the same ideals and opinions as the majority, you're an outsider ... You're ripped to shreds and it becomes personal. By personal, I mean people take cheap , below the belt shots. Yes, you can choose to ignore it, but the fact still remains, it was directed at you about something pertaining to your life, therefore it WAS personal.. IMO.

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back