• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

personals and if they actually work

dirky87

TMF Poster
So I am just curious. You see all these people post requests in the personal section and I've always wondered if they actually work. Especially since you see most of them are guys. Has anyone, especially guys requesting girls, ever actually gotten something out of posting on there? May be the wrong place to post this, but I didnt know where else to post it. Sorry in advance.

I've never had luck as a female, but some have. Odds are just not in our favor.

It's worked for me many times, but being female, it's easier for me. I don't know how much luck guys have, honestly.

Girls get a lot of creepy guys though. Hard to find nice guys with a little kink around me.

It seems most guys strike out and most women have to fight off to many advances and some times guys with bad manners

I can see that and that begs the question. How does a guy contact a girl on here without seeming creepy? lol

I've had success but there are a lot of people who are all talk. You need to be careful how much you press too. You need to be yourself and relax. I've turned aside many people who were in my face in an obsessive manner.

Creepy behavior: talking about "parts that dangle", asking me what I'm wearing, (Tarzan outfit, prove me wrong), asking where I would tickle you before we've had any get acquainted time, making up yourself to be my fantasy guy, and the real winners, send pics of themselves, and its just their pecker. :shock2:

i think it also has to do with where you live whether it works or not. For instance, I see so far I am the only person from wyoming that wants to meet.

I remember a while ago I posted looking to see if there were any Irish girls on the site and didn't have much luck. I am quite thankful though because at the time of posting, I was new to exploring our fetish and was kind of going in headstrong, it would have ended in disaster. I've since learned that I'd rather meet someone by actually speaking to them and getting to know them instead of basically shouting out "Ladyfolk! Come to the Captain!". I've never been rude or overly suggestive with any of the women on this site, but I do regret creating that post as it's not how I want to find someone.

and the real winners, send pics of themselves, and its just their pecker.

LOL...I love that one...always poses the question WHY guys think that this is the bodypart a woman would like to see! :)

LOL...I love that one...always poses the question WHY guys think that this is the bodypart a woman would like to see! :)
I can't figure it out! I don't want to see it! I'm a foot girl, and even that doesn't matter if they have no brains/personality, or are a troll.

The biggest problem I've found is my age. Being over 50, if you even try to "talk" to someone here that isn't anywhere near that age group, they refer to you as being "creepy". It doesn't matter that all you want to do is talk or don't know their age in the first place. If they see that you're "that" old, you're automatically a "perv"! I'd just like to talk to a gal closer to my age, anyway. As far as "just tickling", I'm not age specific concerning who I am willing to tickle. Just that both are comfortable engaging in the act. And my private body parts are just that....private!

With what Rhiannon stated, a lot of men are pigs and don't have a clue how to treat the women here with respect.

I can't figure it out! I don't want to see it! I'm a foot girl, and even that doesn't matter if they have no brains/personality, or are a troll.

Well, maybe for those guys the dick is the most pretty part of their body....which pretty much means their face must look like Quasimodo's.

We haven't really talked Rhiannon, but I must say that comment made me chuckle. :thumbsup:

I haven't really tried the personals. But I know I sometimes get the creepy PMs.

I've posted in the personals a few times over the years with no luck.

I have found that going to a tickle gathering was my best ways of meeting like minded people. Everyone can get a direct, face to face impression of a person. After spending a couple of days with a group of people, it's a lot easier to filter out the fakes and the genuine people.

There is a feeling of safety and of belonging in such a group that allows people to open up. Sure, there may be a few "creeps" at such a gathering, but because you are not alone, those creeps can be handled by the gathering host or hostess.

Over the years I have met many wonderful people, not just for the fun of tickling but also just as decent people that I happen to share a special predilection.

With what Rhiannon stated, a lot of men are pigs and don't have a clue how to treat the women here with respect.
The first mistake guys make is not getting to know us as people. I don't always want to talk bondage, tickling, or your dick right away. Building a friendship is very important. The friends I have maintained on here have been people who can carry a conversation, beyond "does tickling turn you on" (DUH), or "would you like to meet tomorrow"? Respect is key.

I've never had any luck with the personals here myself. However I think I may have missed out on a couple of opportunities because I did not move the discussions towards the subject of tickling after having established a friendly, comfortable conversation.

I'm guessing I came across as too tame (aka boring) but I just was concerned about crossing that line first

I haven't had any luck with the personals either. I have a thread in there currently that's picked up a handful of views but no bites yet. I find it funny that the threads get so many views and yet get no responses. The title usually says what the thread is about so if you're not interested why read it? And if you are interested then why not respond or send a PM? I've also PM'd a few people after seeing their personal threads. It's one thing to not get any responses from your own thread, but it's another thing entirely to get no response when messaging someone else about their thread. I mean if you didn't want a response then why post it in the first place? I can understand getting overloaded with responses, especially when the rare female 'lee pops up that is actually looking for a male 'ler, but it would be nice if they would at least respond saying something like 'not interested' or 'no'. When I PM someone the first thing I try to do is make conversation and see if the person is interested in talking in the first place, then once we get to know each other a bit move towards tickling. Sadly most of my conversations don't get past the greeting stage for whatever reason. Either no response at all or we'd be talking and then they just disappear and don't reply anymore. *Shrug*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back