• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

personals and if they actually work

I'm beginning to think, after seeing some of the experiences posted here, that some people may just be fishing with no intention of responding....

It tends to require posting regularly.

I'm not discounting what you said, I'm just saying I don't see why one thing should have anything to do with the other. Maybe I'm only here to find a woman to tickle. Getting involved in discussions on the board is not relevant to my objective. Some will probably say "it lets the women get to know you better, feel more comfortable with you, etc" Well get to know me then. PM me and we'll talk about what's relevant. I shouldn't have to pretend I have interests that I don't.

I'm not discounting what you said, I'm just saying I don't see why one thing should have anything to do with the other. Maybe I'm only here to find a woman to tickle. Getting involved in discussions on the board is not relevant to my objective. Some will probably say "it lets the women get to know you better, feel more comfortable with you, etc" Well get to know me then. PM me and we'll talk about what's relevant. I shouldn't have to pretend I have interests that I don't.
But if I don't know you exist, I'm probably not going to PM you.

But if I don't know you exist, I'm probably not going to PM you.

Bingo.

However, posting regularly is no real indication of character or content. Without naming names, we have a couple of members with a few billion posts to their name, all of which come from them replying to every thread on the forum and thanking people for posting it. That's no more an indicator of someone's personality than listening to a record with a warped groove skipping over and over for an hour.

That said, the personals are like Bigfoot. Occasionally somebody swears they know somebody who met their soul mate there, but nobody has any direct experience with it. Women get flooded with come-ons. Guys get lost in the shuffle. Any "advice" is just pissing in the wind and is no real guarantee that anything will work in your favor. It's like online dating except with the odds even more stacked against you than usual.

Your best bet is to go to a gathering in your area, especially if you're looking to meet someone else's wife or girlfriend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back