• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy Model Laurie Wallace

Thanks Wallstreet, most appreciated!

I'm older than 18. :)

They look great, I look forward to the vid (more).

DK

I just got a 4 minute preview videotape from Wall Street of his video with Laurie Wallace, Katie Jordan and Allanah Rhodes and thought I’d share my impressions with you, since he’s been thus far been unable to have a clip made.

No doubt, Wall Street picked 3 very beautiful girls as his subjects. Of that, there is not dispute. The video starts out with, of course, Playboy model Laurie Wallace. Laurie is indeed beautiful…but unfortunately, she seems to be not as out of control ticklish as the other girls and hams it up a bit with a lot of screaming. There are a couple of moments where WallStreet seems to break her down into a honest giggles, but for the most part I was a bit disappointed with this sequence...though, this is currently your only option to see a Playboy model tickled!! Please keep in mind I only saw a 4 minute preview clip and I really can’t judge until I see the entire sequence..

The next two girls however are really sexy and really ticklish. First comes brunette Katie Jordan who is really pretty, hot and sexy. This girl has a gorgeous giggle that reacts to every little touch especially when Wallstreet wedges his hands under her arms and really gets her in trouble! She giggles and giggles but then she gets into an even deeper level of laughter....it's hard to explain (and I only saw a short clip!) but it was my favorite moment and I can't wait to see the rest of this one. The next gorgeous model, Allanah Rhodes also does not disappoint.! Allanah is a blonde with features slightly like an Uma Thurman or Meryl Streep, and with the body of a lithe model. Again, when Wall Street hits a spot, this girl giggles urgently, melodiously….and did I say how gorgeous she was?. Again, some great moments when he hits a certain spot and she goes ballistic, again on her upperbody. (by the way, for those who want to know, all three of the girls have really pretty feet).

Another good thing that is often overlooked is the lighting! Sometimes, even on professional videos, and certainly on many amateur ones, bad lighting (or camera movement) can really detract from an otherwise great video. This is clearly photographed and lit, with no distractions of bad camera movement and no squinting or playing with my bright, color and tint knobs so I can get a better look!

A couple of slight reservations I have: Wall Street disguises himself (ala Brian from Femfeet, the Tickler in Black!) and his choice is a monster mask, which brings to mind some of the earlier California Star videos! He looks positively diabolical as he attends to his victims…I’d keep searching and try out different disguises! He seems to have a more frantic, savage attack style (similar to the Tickler in Black from FemFeet as opposed to let’s say the slow, take-your-time style of Magic Touch or the deliberate, skillful strokes of the Paradise Vision folk-hey, I rhymed!)! Again, I’d have to see the entire video to judge Wall Street’s tickling technique….undoubtedly, he gets the second two girls in trouble!!! The exchange between tickler and ticklee (as far as I could gather from the clip, mind you) was in the basic “tell-me-the-information” vain, but once again, I only saw a brief clip so I can’t tell what the entire dynamic is over the course of the video. I wouldn’t have minded seeing no plot device at all…..even getting them to talk honestly about their tickling experiences or how they were feeling. But these are all little things that I’m sure would improve with time and practice, and also is a matter of taste. (incidentally,I can’t think of one video company out there that didn’t improve immensely over time (and I include the big three companies….especially the big three companies!!! All were good from the get go but all have really refined and perfected their techniques, formulas and quality of models)

Ultimately what sells me on any video is 1.)are the girls really ticklish? 2.) are they really beautiful? 3.)are they tickled until they giggle helplessly……and on that criteria, this video seems to be a total success and a nice first effort!! These girls are hot and on par with the best of any of the other companies. Yes, I felt the Laurie Wallace sequence wasn’t as good as the others-but having said that, there are entire FM Concepts videos where you can’t find ONE ticklish girl out of 10! Here you have three gorgeous girls-and two of them are undoubtedly ticklish AND tickled, and the other one is a Playboy model (and perhaps upon viewing the entire video, I may discover I'm totally wrong about how I perceived her sensitivity)!! Good going, good luck, keep it up and thank you Wall Street! Now when can we buy a copy?

Nontkl-- Thanks for the review. The tape I gave to Nontkl was the tape that was supposed to be used to put clips on the Forum. Unfortunately things didn't work out that way. Nontkl and I did a tape trade and I'd definitely reccommend trading with him. The tape he sent me was outstanding.
As Nontkl said- Laurie is more of a screamer than a laugher, although I DID get her to laugh on several occassions, especially when I got my hands on her beautiful buttocks. The other 2 girls were more the standard type of ticklish. I felt it was a good idea to have 3 girls instead of one, that way people would get their money's worth. I've bought alot of shitty vids in my time and I wouldn't want to be associated with one. I've actually shot vids with other girls that I had to scrap because they weren't ticklish at all.
Nontkl compared my technique to Tickler in Black, and I'll take that as a compliment. I also made an effort to make sure the lighting was good and that the camera stayed still, and I'm glad he pointed that out. As you all know, I had intended to have clips up on the Forum, and I appreciate Nontkl's review as it shows that I was not inventing stories or blowing hot air. I felt that Nontkl was qualified to give an honest review, and that's why I asked him to post it. Before he posted his review he told me that he intended to post that he thought Laurie hammed it up a bit. Most people would have asked him to leave that part out but that's not the way I operate.
Hopefully before the turn of the 22nd century I'll have my vid for sale. It's already been edited and mixed down, I just need to mass produce it and get my web site up. I'd like to sell it over the Forum, but since I began posting on this topic I have not seen one single post from a Mod or Administrator, nor have I gotten assistance in getting clips posted, so I'll just assume that the Keepers of the Forum would prefer that I sell it elsewhere. Again, I am not a video producer by trade and when I sell this it will be fairly priced, especially for those who may go to Laurie's site and buy footage of just her. I am not a mercenary. I make plenty of dough at my regular job (no I'm not a baker) and if I was looking to make big bucks I wouldn't do it at the Forum's expense.
Not to be negative, but after seeing the mods give accolades to people who ended up being false prophets, I was dissapointed that not ONE SINGLE mod had any comments about my exploits. But don't worry, I'm a big boy, a big boy who tickles playmates, and I realise that there is more to life than getting accolades in the TMF. Many of the regular members have posted high fives to me and I appreciate that. Again, I appreciate Nontkl's review and I hope to get my vid out sometime before the cows come home.

On Howard Stern

Is there gonna be clip of this model getting tickled on the Howard Stern Show?

Kietelfan-- No tickling will be shown on Stern. Anyone who thinks they'd have something on video that Nontkl would be interested in should contact him about a possible trade for my clips. I can't speak for him but I know he'll have stuff that 99% of the Forum would be interested in. His list is huge.

Wall Street! I’m really obsessed with those last two girls! When you tickle Katie’s upperbody, her laugh is so gorgeous! It's only a short clip, but I keep watching it. I hope you can get these copied soon!

Question

Out of curiosity, what month/year was Laurie's Playmate centerfold? I've scanned back the last several years but have not turned her up. Perhaps I missed her....

Myriads

Myriads-- She was in the lingerie issue (special edition). I'm unsure of which month but it was within the last year. You can see the cover on her website. She's also the Playboy Party girl. She has hosted parties for Heff as well.

I just covered the last 3 years issue by issue ('99, '00, and the part of '01 that's out) And no sign of her as a Playmate.

No problem finding her in the Newstand specials, and she was in the MardiGra pictorial from this year, and she's all over the website.

She's clearly a Playboy Model, but perhaps not a Playmate (a name reserved only for the women who get the gatefold) that a possibility? A small but important difference. If so, I can edit your thread title to reflect the correct status for her.

Myriads

Laurie Wallace is a Playboy model (she's in the last Playboy Lingerie issue, if it's still available)....I don't believe she was a Playboy centerfold.

Myriads-- Feel free to change her title from Playmate to Playboy Model. It makes no difference to me.
When Laurie appeared on Howard Stern he mistakenly introduced her as a Playmate, and she corrected him saying that Playmates are on contract and can ONLY work for Playboy. If she was on contract I would have been denied the pleasure of tickling her. I only wish that Myriads could have taken an interest in this thread sooner. Had he seen the show it would have saved him all that searching time.

Last edited:
Since the comic store I manage sells old Playboys, the looking wasn't a bad thing. It qualified as research, so I can better answer customer questions :)

I noted the thread when it first started, and made a note to check into Laurie's status, but it got buried under the endless flood of things that I end up doing around here. After many days I got to it last night :) Better late then never....

Myriads

I think Myriads just needed an excuse to look at naked women.
Besides being in Playboy, Laurie has also graced the cover of High Times, one of the great American publications.

Mass Production In Progress

As much as I've enjoyed making you guys wait I feel it is now time to deliver. Within the next week Nontkl will be posting his review of my complete 1 hour-45 min tape, and those interested will be able to purchase it in limited quantities. I'll give an E-mail address after the review.

Wallstreet!

I've been waiting the days to hear you say that! :zzzzz: lol

I'm so in, just waiting for the signal to purchase.
Excited about this one as much as the Narin vid. :)

Peace,
DK

It's finally here??!

Oh, my God! How soon can the rest of the common folks see Laurie,
Mr. WallStreet? What do you think it will cost?

Starbuck-- Good que$tion. I do not wish to take away money that could be used to see the lovely Narin, so what I will do is have a limited offer of $20 plus shipping. This tape is over 90 minutes long and features 3 lovely ladies. Anyone wanting details simply need to read this entire thread. I believe links to all 3 ladies web sites can be found.
Keep in mind that I'm not Steven Speilberg and that this tape is so cheaply shot that it's downright campy. People like DarkK will enjoy the storyline. For those who don't enjoy story lines I would like to now point out the button on your remote called fast forward. I even added in a few commercial plugs for the TMF, as well as a plug for my own web site that will probably be up sometime before PrinceVG gets his drivers liscence.

Wallstreet,

You did this video before Narin's First Time, you should keep it at whatever price you think is fair to yourself.
If we want both yours and MTP, we will find a way of buying them.

Not trying to shoot myself in the foot (or others) but looking out for our fellow man. I'm sure I will like the theme, the mask won't bother me (coming from one that wears his own) and one is a playmate/play-whatever-title model!

Can't wait!

DK

The girls aren't wearing masks. As a matter of fact they're barely wearing anything at all.

(laughing)

No my friend, I meant the review of you wearing some mask.
I'm glad the girls aren't wearing masks. I'm into see their faces too.

How are you accepting payments when you're ready to sell?

DK

Not having a web site makes credit cards difficult but I'm looking into it. I'm going to first let Nontkl post his review before I start accepting offers. When that time comes I'll E-mail interested parties and cover methods of payment. Perhaps I'll take your firstborn and we'll call it even.

Batman and Joker

Frasier and Ali

WallStreet and the Prince

It's good to see that there are some true rivalries still with us in 2001!

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back