• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy Model Laurie Wallace

Shhhh DDD.....

Don't mention the "J" word, you have no idea how frickin' hard it is to keep that guy in Arkham. ;)

DK

BATSIGNAL

Think about the Bat Signal. It's like the Gotham police are publicly saying "We're incompetent. We need the guy in the tights to bail us out again. Your tax money isn't paying for shit. We can't handle Frank Gorshin with question marks on his shirt."

Last edited:
I can't wait!!!!! (by the way: that's a nice chunk of video for twenty bucks Wall Street...and I have only seen a short clip of it so far but I can say in advance is thanks for the genorosity!!!!).

Have you been tickling any new girls lately?!!!

Future Prospects

I worked with a girl a few weeks ago who wasn't very ticklish, only on her knees. I only got a few minutes of usable footage. I'll probably put it on a compilation tape.
I am scheduled to shoot this Saturday with a lovely latina woman from good old NYC. I don't want to jinx myself by posting a link until AFTER the shoot.
After working with Laurie I have gotten a large amount of refferals writing me, but I'm filtering out those who don't laugh alot. Some girls legitimately scream more than laugh, but I'll take the cue from Nontkl's review of my preview clip and try to stick with only the pure laughers.
I appreciate DarkK's concern about me getting my fair compensation, but to be honest it was not my original intention to sell vids. I didn't expect it to be such a hercurlean task to get my clips posted on the Forum. I just thought I'd start taping my exploits and share them with all. Eventually I'll begin using digital equipment which will make this task easier. I earn a good living and I don't need to line my pocket with the dollars of the good people of this Forum.
If all goes good with my Latina Ticklee I'll be sure to promptly post details.

Riddle Me This

"...Frank Gorshin with question marks on his shirt"

Now that's good!

But those question marks did make you think...very perplexing. I could see how it would be hard to stand up to all those interrogatives, can't you???????

There is actually a rare episode where Gomez Adams portrays the Riddler.

Yup, I saw that episode! In re-runs of course. :)

DK

p.s.- A Latina gets my blood going, so good luck with that one Wallstreet. :devil:

But "Gomez" (not his real name) didn't have the F.G. laugh....

Oh, and I believe it's "Addams"...as in the Addams Family.

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back