• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pro work: Tickling only.

Now we're toeing a very delicate line - is it non-sexual because it's not intended to be or is it sexual because he interperets it that way?

Let's be realistic here.....a guy who comes to her to let her tickle him will most likely get sexually aroused by it. I seriously doubt anybody would pay for it if that is not the case.

If he gets sexually aroused by it, then it may not be sex, but it is at least sexual!

Now we're toeing a very delicate line - is it non-sexual because it's not intended to be or is it sexual because he interperets it that way?

Why is it not intended to be sexual?

It's the same thing with tickling clips....why do you produce tickling clips?

i can't see any reason why any man would pay any woman to do anything sexual (unless some other benefit was proffered).

Take shaking hands. It's all right.

It's a good way of introducing yourself to someone.

If I met crystal, I would probably shake her hand. Then move on.

I certainly would not pay crystal to shake my hand for an hour. That would be stupid.

If I had a shaking hands fetish (a la Mister Shake Hands Man from Banzai) then I would pay.

It is sexual. And her clientelle would see it as a sexual service.

Even the fact that crystal has said she will only tickle males she is attracted to (reading between the lines) means that even she considers it sexual. #

Go for it

Crystal,

You will find a great deal of demand. In your original post, you described me perfectly. I am happily married, but my wife is not very understanding of alternative lifestyles, so I am effectively closeted. I am 40, having married before I discovered the Internet tickling world and the large number of (younger) people who are comfortable being out. I considered myself an absolute freak growing up and struggled to "overcome" this. Were I to be young again, I might do things differently, but I have commitments now and, except for this one aspect, am very happy with my personal situation.

I also work in an occupation where professional image is very important, so attending gatherings is out of the question.

So I have resorted to posting ads and paying lees. They are strictly about tickling, and strictly transactional. I don't consider it cheating (although I do understand why many readers might think otherwise). To me, I've simply compartmentalized this aspect of my life from all the rest.

I would love to work with someone like you who actually enjoys it and "gets" it, as opposed to the typical ad respondent, who is often in desperate need of cash.

You will indeed be making good money (I generally pay $150 per session) and providing a valuable service to many, many more people like me.

Please do it! You are not only a great contributor to this forum, but you are downright hot, and many guys would gladly be your clients!

Riannon,

I totally agree with you, honey. Most guys would go for sexual stimulus, just like they go for massages and pedicures for no other reason than to be touched by a woman.

But you don't see anybody getting arrested because the masseuses and the pedicurists aren't billed as sexual services. They are legitimate businesses. So the guys who go for sexual reasons know better than to reach out and grab a boob or otherwise misbehave.

Crystal's business could operate like that, but it would mean she can't be dressed in a silk teddy or bikini lingerie. :p
XO

Ive spent the last 4 years paying for tickling sessions. although i rarely do it anymore, id gladly pay for tickling time with Crystal. at least its with someone that shares the passion for it.

just like they go for massages and pedicures for no other reason than to be touched by a woman.

You just destroyed my illusions that guys sometimes do stuff for OTHER reasons than sexual ones!! :) You know, like a stiff neck or grown-in toe nails! ;)

But you don't see anybody getting arrested because the masseuses and the pedicurists aren't billed as sexual services. They are legitimate businesses.

Whoops....that's what you meant by it! :) I keep forgetting that prostitution is not legal everywhere like it is here! :)

Crystal's business could operate like that, but it would mean she can't be dressed in a silk teddy or bikini lingerie

What if she lives in Arizona, it's the middle of summer and the air conditioning is broken??? :)

Babe, I would be very worried for your safety. I think that's the first thing I thought of when I read your post.

In terms of the idea itself, it seems logical. You provide a product and get paid for it. As long as you stay away from any sexual act (sex, oral, handjobs, what have you...as I'm sure you entirely will), I think you'll be right with the law.

I would definitely think it over though. Is this the type of thing you want to be known for in profession, are you willing to deal with undesirable attitudes towards you (sort of like now, but right now you have to do it for free!), will you be accommodating to their wants and needs and preferences...?

I suppose as an act of testing you could start quite small with 1 or 2 trusted clients and see how you feel about the situation. Go from there, then.

This isn't prostitution.
When has tickling ever been prostitution?
Tickling is fun ... and it's one of the least "sexual" fetishes out there.
I know people on this site who are just here because they think tickling is fun. And that's what it is.
Of course it can be taken to other levels ... just like with anything.
But from what I've been reading in this thread Jo isn't offering SEX. She is offering tickling. Tickling can lead to sex ... but what she is trying to form is a business.
I really like how it is compared to massages.
That sounds right to me.
I find it weird that people on a Tickling Media Forum would actually be arguing AGAINST this idea.
Throwing out precautions is fine ... but going to the extreme level of prostitution?
What?
I think it's a great idea .. I would do it too.

Babe, I would be very worried for your safety. I think that's the first thing I thought of when I read your post.

In terms of the idea itself, it seems logical. You provide a product and get paid for it. As long as you stay away from any sexual act (sex, oral, handjobs, what have you...as I'm sure you entirely will), I think you'll be right with the law.

I would definitely think it over though. Is this the type of thing you want to be known for in profession, are you willing to deal with undesirable attitudes towards you (sort of like now, but right now you have to do it for free!), will you be accommodating to their wants and needs and preferences...?

I suppose as an act of testing you could start quite small with 1 or 2 trusted clients and see how you feel about the situation. Go from there, then.

All good points. What occurs to me is that if you keep this service strictly within the community (i.e. The TMF) your client's should be of the right calibre so to speak. However if you start advertising outside of it, you will open a Pandoras box of clients seeking all sorts of sexual and other fetish services.

Put Simply...

This one's easy. Of course there's a market for it, and if a female 'ler decided to pursue it, that person would make a shit-ton of money. A discreet service providing tickling dished out by an expert female 'ler would lead to a queue a mile long.

The sexual/prostitution angle is a VERY interesting one. I'd say for the vast majority of males on this site, posters and lurkers alike, tickling is at least partially sexual. A service like this, then, would be similar to other "pro domme" sessions. What I don't know is if these other services are considered against the law or not. That answer would probably be applicable to this service as well.

Of course, there are gray areas all over the place. Many massage parlors offer "off the board" services that would get them shut down. What happens in VIP rooms at strip clubs also probably exceeds what is allowed by law.

Morph

For you perhaps, but not for many of us. Though tickling is not a fetish for me, it is quite connected with intimacy. I've found that over the years, I don't tickle "just for fun", and I don't tickle gals I'm not attracted to.

Morph

Huh? Why would it be the least sexual fetish out there? What makes you think that? Why are high heels, chewing gums, balloons, nylons or what have you any more sexual than tickling? None of these even include touching another person!

I know people on this site who are just here because they think tickling is fun. And that's what it is.

Of course there are people on this site who don't think tickling is sexual. How big is their percentage though? And how many of them would pay to be tickled?

But from what I've been reading in this thread Jo isn't offering SEX. She is offering tickling. Tickling can lead to sex ... but what she is trying to form is a business.

Let's say 75% of her clients do get sexually aroused by it. I would be worried that some wouldn't be happy with "just being tickled" and ask for "relaxation" after the session. Crystal, if you actually do it, make sure someone is nearby to protect you if it ever should become necessary.

I find it weird that people on a Tickling Media Forum would actually be arguing AGAINST this idea.

Nobody is really arguing against the idea, we are just trying to determine if it's prostitution or not! :)

What occurs to me is that if you keep this service strictly within the community (i.e. The TMF) your client's should be of the right calibre so to speak.

Don't be too sure about that!! The TMF community is huge, only a small percentage is actually posting. There might be plenty of people on here who are NOT the right calibre! Believe me, I came across some really really weird and even scary people in tickling forums before!

Geezus

Huh? Why would it be the least sexual fetish out there? What makes you think that? Why are high heels, chewing gums, balloons, nylons or what have you any more sexual than tickling? None of these even include touching another person!

She said it was ONE of the least sexual. ONE, not THE.

This one's easy. Of course there's a market for it, and if a female 'ler decided to pursue it, that person would make a shit-ton of money. A discreet service providing tickling dished out by an expert female 'ler would lead to a queue a mile long.

Only if you live in an area with enough male lees to form a queue that long. :)

She said it was ONE of the least sexual. ONE, not THE.

Okay, granted...but still, why? Most fetishes I came across have - for the vanilla person - nothing to do with sex whatsoever! That's what qualifies them as a fetish! :)

Let me ask the question from the other direction: Which fetishes would be more sexual than tickling?

It was more a rhetorical question than anything. :) But this could be a good topic for a new thread. :)

Let me ask the question from the other direction: Which fetishes would be more sexual than tickling?

I hear you, and frankly *I* don't qualify any one fetish as more sexual than another, but I'd say that Joe Average Person would consider fetishes that directly involve genitalia or more 'taboo' activity as more adult/sexual. You can tickle a fully clothed person on a picnic at the park, you can't urinate on their face at the same picnic...

Let me speak as a client of various commercial dungeons and independent Pro Dommes over the decades. As far as I am concerned, the primary issue is your safety which involves the screening of clients.

If I were to provide services (remember folks, this discussion at this present time is strictly of the hypothetical sense), they'd be as a 'Ler, where I'm predominantly a 'Lee. I didn't think nor do I really think it'd be of much effect..?

If you were in NYC, you could charge $150 to $200 per hour for sessions. Some clients would expect the "usual" other Femdom activities. I don't mean sex by this, but rather things like spanking, nipple clamps, boot worship, foot worship, tease-and-denial, or verbal abuse. Moreover, some would ask to be allowed to masturbate when the tickling session is done. Not allowing any activity besides tickling would result in a reduction of business, especially repeat business.

A commercial dungeon would expect you to do all these things and more (puppy play*, electric play, needle play, golden showers, and some really gross things as well, none of them sex), so that is not a good choice for you.

*No dog is involved. The client is collared and leashed and only allowed to bark, not to talk. Licking food (or disgusting substances) from a dog bowl may be involved.

You would need to be an independent renting dungeon space. Being independent brings up security problems; see below the next quote.

Why rent? Why not put a dungeon in your basement? Under no circumstances should any Pro Domme do sessions out of her own home. Eventually you may attract a stalker and the last thing you want is that he knows where you live.

Let's say 75% of her clients do get sexually aroused by it. I would be worried that some wouldn't be happy with "just being tickled" and ask for "relaxation" after the session. Crystal, if you actually do it, make sure someone is nearby to protect you if it ever should become necessary.

That is what commercial dungeons offer Pro Dommes, a large, capable bouncer who will be in the play room in seconds if she screams the dungeon's distress word indicating a dangerous client. And that is why independent Dommes are very careful, screening new clients before accepting them. (Not that mistakes in judgment are unknown.)

Jo, send me an email at [email protected] if you want more information.

I have spoken to someone that used to go to a pro dom dungeon where they offered tickle sessions. the only catch if i remember was people would more than likely watch. But i am sure there are people that get off on being watched :p

Regarding prostitution , a little wisdom from my man , George Carlin :

I do not understand why prostitution is illegal.

Why should prostitution be illegal?

Selling is legal , fucking is legal.

Why isn't selling fucking legal?

You know , why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away?

I can't follow the logic on that at all.

Of all the things you can do to a person , giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world.

In the Army , they give you a medal for spraying Napalm on people.

Civilian life , you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm.

Maybe I'm not supposed to understand it.

Regarding prostitution , a little wisdom from my man , George Carlin :

I do not understand why prostitution is illegal.

Why should prostitution be illegal?

Selling is legal , fucking is legal.

Why isn't selling fucking legal?

You know , why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away?

I can't follow the logic on that at all.

Of all the things you can do to a person , giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world.

In the Army , they give you a medal for spraying Napalm on people.

Civilian life , you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm.

Maybe I'm not supposed to understand it.

That right there made so much sense it was not even funny. :clap:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back