• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raising minimum wage.

aun_existe_amor said:
If people are working two or three jobs when are they expected to spend time with their families?

Kids don't need cable or an ipod.

Money does not, and never will, make anyone a better person.

People who only earn minimum wage are usually the hardest worked.

Some people have no choice but to take low paid jobs, at least they get off their arse and work, some people don't even do that.

If I could only earn minimum wage and was struggling to make ends meet by working my arse off I would be very angry and offended by people obviously financially better off than me commenting that I shouldn't start a family because I can't afford it. If minimum wage was higher and companies were made to pay enough to live on then they could easily afford to start a family. What about human rights? Just because someone is poor it doesn't mean they don't deserve to have a family.

You make some good points, but honestly, raising a family in poverty is just a bad idea. Whether you want to have one or not, it's not society's responsibility to help you pay for decisions you made without our consent. Part of the burden of freedom is accepting the consequences of your actions. If you choose to raise a family in poverty, then you must accept the hardships that accompany it.

As for the disparity of wealth in this country, yes, it is sickening, but economic inequality is a fact of life -- especially in capitalisms. It may not be the fairest system, but life isn't fair to begin with. Making everyone else pick up your slack isn't exactly fair either.

Human rights are a totally different animal. You don't have a right to live comfortably. You have a right to be afforded equal protection under the law and equal representation in government but neither of those concern socialization or welfare.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back