• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life Armpit Tickling?

micro

TMF Poster
Anyone got any real life armpit tickling experiences?
Mine was when a girl at school, wearing short sleeved, was tying her hair back. Her arms where perfectly above her head, and i couldnt resist tickling her armpits, her arms shot down soon after my fingers started tickling.

Do you mean ever? or recently??
Anyway, my recent was my ex-girlfriend--on my bed lying on her stomach. She was leaning her head on her arms in front of her. I just snuck up behind her and tickle her pits. She was helpless because I was pinning her against the mattress. :angel:

Armpit tickling experiences? Do you have ... say ... a year to listen?

My life has been decorated with these experiences like the fallen leaves in late Autumn. Where would I begin? Who are you? Maybe you should contact me.

Since I was a little kid in grade school, I have been obsessed with the smooth, sensitivity of the female armpit. When I was very young, I would stare, unblinking when a classmate would stick a few fingers under the temptingly exposed arm of a girl in class (who had the misfortune of wearing a dress with no sleeves that day ) only to delight in the reactions: the hunched shoulder, the closed eyes, the gaping smile, the giggles, the inevitable, "Stop!". Sometimes, if I would stare long enough at the just-tickled victim, after the giggles would subside, there would be a euphoric expression on her face. Sometimes, her eyes wouldn't close, as the fingers probed and wiggled, but would roll up slightly in her head as if overcome with feeling.

Oh My God, what memories I have!

As an adult, and a post-divorce adult, I make a point to tell any potential girlfriend what I am about and what she's in for. If she can't hang, she's history. They always hang. Why? Because every girl I have ever known loved being tickled, especially when she knew it turned me on. What control they had over me. It was okay since I knew that it was I that was really in control - control of those delicate, sensitive nerve endings.

My God I am feeling nauseatingly poetic today!

These same girlfriends would also know that the required clothing always had to be sleeveless. I once had a beautiful girlfriend, tall, blond who wore these clothes for me. One day, a friend asked her, "Do you own anything with sleeves?" since she wore it no matter what the weather (that's why they invented coats).

I have lots of experiences with her, and many others, but if it's those quick, non-concentual, naughty experiences you're looking for here's a great one:

When I lived in San Diego in the late 80's there used to be a club across from Horton Plaza called The 501. I was doing a show at the San Diego Rep Theatre inside the Plaza and I used to have to pass the 501 to go home. I noticed that, thru the crowd, the cocktail waitresses all wore white tank tops and tiny black skirts or shorts. I also noticed that they carried their trays over their head, and I also noticed that they were beautiful.

I made my way into the club one night and pushed thru the crowd in order to get a closer look at one of the waitresses "flight pattern". I saw how she would carry a tray full of drinks over her head, drop them off, and then carry the empty tray over her head as well. I stood behind her and watched her serve a table, then as she turned and lifted her arm, I tickled under her arm. It was exceptionally smooth and soft and her face instantly changed into that euphoric rush of feeling. You know the look. Apparantly, in her endorphin gush, she had forgotten that her tray was empty and she made a grand attempt to keep her bare arm over her head as I joyfully tickled this young beauty. She had shoulder-length blond hair (Southern CA - surprise surprise) and looked as if she could be Cameron Diaz's younger sister.

Finally, fearing she was losing the battle to keep her arm up (this occured all in about 5 seconds) she started to hunch over, then realized she had another hand so she grabbed (or pried) my wriggling fingers off of her sensitive underarm, laughing the cutest, most adorable giggling the entire time.

My heart was pounding as I quickly exited.

I returned to that place 2 more times, each time tickling a waitress, then, never returned again. I figured that if they got to know me they would either have me bounced or avoid me.

I have learned to be even bolder in recent years. But that's another story.

Max :firedevil

P.S. Keep this post alive!

armpit tickling

Brilliant Max, thankyou. What a lucky guy you are to have dont that! I guess confidence is needed to be able to tickle females' underarms, if they are strangers that is. I have had the urge to tickle them all the time, but i fail to have the confidence to do so most of the time, if i dont know them. Even though the urge is so great!
I think way too much tickling interest is focused around feet, female shaved armpits are such a beautiful place to tickle. I feel very pleased that this site has memebers that offer interest towards them.

Keep them true stories coming, only armpits please!

Well, when I'm staying over at my bf's place, I can't help tempting fate. There are a couple things I do to encourage underarm tickling that sometimes work.

1) I like to sleep on my stomach, so I push my arms up under the pillow. I like to do this while he has stepped out of bed for some reason so that he notices when he's climbing back in. Sometimes he will pounce on me attacking my underarms (his favorite place to tickle me) until I can't breathe.

2) In the morning I can't help stretching my arms up overhead when I start to think about getting up. If he sees this, he usually reaches over to attack!

Underarm Tickle

I just had a quick encounter last week with underarm tickling. A good female friend of mine who is very cute and only 20 years old was hanging out with my 5 year old son and me. I have known her for almost a year and I have wanted SO bad to get my fingers under her arms and tickle her.
We were sitting at the table eating and I saw my 5 year old son (who was across the table from me) disappear under the table. Next thing I know my friend blurts out Mikey (not his real name) STOP tickling my feet!! I looked quickly under the table and there was my son grinning from ear to ear wiggling his fingers all over her feet. (i'm tellin ya it must be in the genes or somthin) She was barefoot so he had perfect opportunity.
She tried to lure him away by grabbing his drink and raising it over her head and telling him 'hey! ive got your drink' of course he immediately popped up and tried to grab her drink. So she grabbed it with her other hand and raised it high to keep him from getting it.
I forgot to mention. She was wearing a cute sleeveless sun dress type top. So there she was right next to me both arms raised high. Both underarms less than 1 ft. from me AND she was sitting in the chair and couldnt get away very fast.
I wasnt about to let another opportunity to pass by and I had to act fast. I said to my son 'I will help you' then I quickly stepped around behind her and stuck both hands under both of her exposed underarms and started tickling like crazy.
She squeeled loudly and her body tensed up but she couldnt just yank the cups down fast or they would spill. So I managed to get in a few seconds of good tickling. Her skin was so soft. It felt good. I kept tickling her underarms as she pulled her arms down and put the cups down as quickly as she could. Then she clamped her arms down on my fingers and I stopped tickling. (in hindsight, i shoulda kept tickling)
This whole scenario probably lasted only maybe 30 seconds. But it was the best 30 seconds of the night :)

One thing I love doing to my wife is when we lay in bed. I'm on her right side. I pin her arms over her head and slowly lick her exposed armpit. She goes nuts immediately. Of course my free right hand is slowly teasing her other armpit, not to mention her ribs, stomach and other easy to reach places. It usually leads to some great sex, because she's incrediably wet and turned on after that.

tyf69 said:
One thing I love doing to my wife is when we lay in bed. I'm on her right side. I pin her arms over her head and slowly lick her exposed armpit. She goes nuts immediately. Of course my free right hand is slowly teasing her other armpit, not to mention her ribs, stomach and other easy to reach places. It usually leads to some great sex, because she's incrediably wet and turned on after that.

Ooooooh... I wish you could give my bf some pointers! :cool2:

tyf69 said:

Just reading that started to turn me on :blush:

tyf69 said:

i do that to my wife too. Tcklsh_Kandy, I wish it turned my wife on, like that(she's too busy screaming, kicking, and going into maniacal fits of violence, when i'm tickling her). btw, do you have someone who licks your armpits? (not trying to create an opportunity for myself, just curious) :cool:

My 2 roomates ,Steph and Stacy . They sometimes sneak into my room and just use those light teasing tickles on me EVERYWHERE

Omg !!!

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
My 2 roomates ,Steph and Stacy . They sometimes sneak into my room and just use those light teasing tickles on me EVERYWHERE
Now thats got me turned on...don't leave a guy hanging please, please tell us more lol :woot:

Ya little tease !!

Awww spoil sport. :cry1:

But would you tell if we tickled ya ? :xpulcy:

Well, I received a request to add another experience I've had in that department to this post. I was amazed how deeply it had been buried. We are either posting alot lately or people have very little experience tickling armpits. I would rather believe it was the former since I don't know any ticklers (even Pods) who don't enjoy the reaction they get from dipping their fingers into the sensitive 'cave' of a very ticklish person.

I guess I'll have to relate another true event so that this thread gets pushed up front again. I have many many experiences involving girlfriends, parties, shooting videos, but sometimes it's the unexpected victims experience that stand out for me. Here goes one...

Years ago, I worked in a kitchen as a prepcook. My room was my domain. The waitresses at this restaurant were all very pretty and almost always wore some sort of sleeveless clothing. It was Southern California so it was Summer practically all year round, therefore I was constantly ... uh ... attentive. Every time one of the girls would come back to get supplies, they were fair game for my fingers.

One girl, I'll call her Tanja, was especially beautiful, with shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. She had been a dancer in her teens and her body was perfectly lean and shapely. At the time I knew her, she was around 22. She was one of the most ticklish girls I had ever met. She didn't know I had a 'thing' for it. I think she just felt that because she was so ticklish, that I liked taking advanatge of her that way.

One day, she came into my room and went into the walk-in fridge. I remember distinctly that she wore a lacy white sleeveless top and skirt. She needed to get a jar of something on a high shelf in the fridge and I followed her in and closed the door a little. She wasn't thinking about ticklilng at that moment because I engaged her in conversation, but as soon as she lifted that tanned, bare arm up high and her smooth underarm was practically in my face, I reached up and tickled her there. It was silky soft. She squealed in mid-sentence and jerked her arm down. Then, she stood there, eyes closed and giggled for about a minute begging me not to tickle her.

I assured her I wouldn't and she raised her arm up to get the jar. I reached up and scratched my head and she jerked her arm down, cracking up hysterically.

"I didn't touch you!" I playfully scolded.

"Yeah but you're gonna tickle me," she said through giggles.

I was really fired up now and my eyes quickly scanned her soft arms. Even down, her arms were sexy as hell and I would have loved to tie them over her head and have my way with her.

She went back to the shelf and slowly raised her hand again, looking at me the whole time and giggling. A few times, she jerked her arm down, thinking I was gonna tickle her. I loved seeing this and waited patiently.

When she turned away to look where she was reaching, I tickled under her arm again and she laughed so hard that she fell backward a little bit. She looked so sexy, giggling like that, all flushed from just being tickled!

I promised her that I wouldn't tickle her again. She had to get back to her customers and it was taking too much time. The thing that got me was that this girl was so ticklish, that despite the fact that customers were waiting, she just simply COULD NOT RAISE HER ARM to get what she wanted. Tickling was agonizing to her.

After a few further attempts where she was too afraid to raise her arm, I swore up and down that I would not tickle her again, acting sympathetic to her plight. She finally believed me and lifted that arm up once again. I looked under her arm and it was totally smooth and hairless with just the slightest hint of creases; a ticklers dream.

Well, devil that I am, I tickled her once again when she was most vulnerable and she just screamed and eploded into laughter squeezing her arms tightly against her sides.

But .... she had the jar in her hand this time!

Max :firedevil

Max... thanks for sharing... your stories crack me up. And of course YOU crack me up, until I'm a giggling puddle on the floor of course but still..

tyf69 said:

I have an experience, somewhat similar. Years ago I had a girlfriend who loved being tied up and tickled. Our favorite scene was for her to be tied up in an upside down "Y" position on the bed (she thought it forced her breasts more forward), and I'm lying on her right side, my left arm going around and underneath her back. I would lick and kiss her right armpit, my left hand tickling her left pit. I loved how she just looked down helplessly at what I was doing to her lovely defenseless pits, all the time laughing, writhing, squirming! My right hand was free to tickle her sides, belly, waist, and hips. Tickling and playing with her nipples drove her completely wild, as well as teasing along the creases where her thighs met her hips. Then I would play with her creamy wet pussy... tickling her lips and clit... still tickling her pits with my mouth and fingers, until she exploded into the most incredible orgasm! Then, after a brief rest, I would continue again, as she would be even more ticklish after she came. <<<<----
It was a bit like this, only she was naked:
tickling.jpg

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
Sorry BOYS! I don't kiss and tell ( or tickle and get tickled in this case ) :blaugh:

But you'd tell me about it right sweetie???? :justlips:

My first college gf was a true 'ler...but she was also very ticklish. One of my favorite things to do was to pin her underneath me as we were kissing because she always would throw arms back over her head. Then I would hold her wrists back with one hand and watch the look in here eyes as she knew what was coming. I would tickle her under her arms until neither one of us could stand it anymore!

~ toyou

micro said:
Nice feedback : )

Here's a more innocent story: When I was in elemmentary school, there was a boy hanging from the bars of jungle gym -- shaped like half a sphere, called an eagle's perch -- and another boy tickled his armpit and the tickled boy kept hanging on, laughing, until he couldn't take anymore and let go.

littlebitak said:
Is anyone interested in paying to tickle a VERY cute and young looking 23 F? I'm a school teacher in the Cinci area. 5'1, 100 lbs, 34C, auburn hair, brown eyes, 1 tat, a few piercings...

Trying to pay off my boob job.

Allison
[email protected]

Wow, you are going to get sooooooooo many messages to your account! :xpulcy: You won't even know what to do with them.

Hey Max - FYI - the "Tickling Bet" webpage referenced in the Images Forum has a pretty decent armpit tickling sequence under the Indoor/Outdoor tickling button. If you haven't seen it - it is later in the set when they move indoors.

Barlow

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back