• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life Armpit Tickling?

Wow Wesker your girl sounds incredibly ticklish! Maybe that dog was a ler in his previous life too! Or maybe you did take over it.... just kidding! Hahaha I bet after that, you had your own tickle session with her! I love reading about these experiences, thank you for sharing!

Wow Wesker your girl sounds incredibly ticklish! Maybe that dog was a ler in his previous life too! Or maybe you did take over it.... just kidding! Hahaha I bet after that, you had your own tickle session with her! I love reading about these experiences, thank you for sharing!

She is ticklish from the tip of her head to her toes, so I can imagine when he licked her fingers it was also ticklish, trying to push the dog away or cover her arms with her ticklish hands, yeah she was definately in trouble lol. :)
I just find it funny timing this happened not long after I started lickling her underarms.

I think that is one of my favorite places to be tickled just because, aside from feet, it's just so vulnerable.

You know usually your arms are down. No one walks around with their hands above their head! So when you're put in a position where the armpits become exposed and you can't bring your arms down to stop it- pure torture!

Anyways... lol
I have lots of armpit tickling stories!
My favorite was at my first NEST- in the playroom they had just a simple set up of a raised bar with 2 handcuffs attached at the top. I'm so short so I had to really stretch to get my arms placed in the cuffs. Basically on my tippy toes. 2 guys tickled me & all I could do was sway from side to side to try to get away, but my armpits were totally destroyed that day!

Yeah that is one of the great things about armpit tickling. When it is exposed, it is exposed. :) It is fun lifting my girl's arm up sometimes spontaneously, then tickling away whilst she can't get free. :)

i witnessed a real-life tickle-fight between two high-school girls.
i knew they despised each other and one day i guess they decided to settle it.
One was a tall brunette, very fit, moderately attractive, though kind of tom-boyish.
Her b/f was into martial arts and i suspect kind of gave her some tips.
The other was a very attractive middle-eastern girl with waist-length hair who i think has some asian blood in her.
I looked over to see them argueing then a pushing and shoving match started and the usual crowd who couldn't resist a good catfight started instigating.
The brunette used a body flip to get her shorter opponent on the ground.
She used a school-girl pin and locked the girl's arms over her head.
The asian girl had on a backless outfit so it was easy to reach her skin.
The brunette started by feeling around her body until she found the right spot which was along her ribs and the hallow of her armpits.
The asian girl/ME started spitting and cursing twisting and turning but she couldn't hold it in for long. Suddenly her back arched and she let out the loudest scream and laugh. After a brief pause the brunette started working the girl some more. I almost felt sorry for her but it was such a erotic sight watching her grit her teeth then burst into giggles that i'm sure a few guys got some serious hard-ons. She had kicked so hard her sandals came off. The crowd was in hysterics.
After about ten minutes some guys finally got the nerve to seperate the two.
I silently cursed them but enjoyed the show.

That fight is still legend where we come from

What was the aftermath of it? Did they keep fighting or was there revenge?

Did the smaller one attack her bully after she was freed? What do u remember happening after it?

Sadly, I haven't yet had a proper armpit tickling experience, but I wish a cute, hot guy offered his pits for me to tickle and tease!

Yay, I'm back after a very long absence from here :) waves

I totally, totally LOVE underarm tickling. It actually turns me on to watch other gals' beautiful flesh be exposed and tormented, and it usually seems like the girl involved LOVES it! I'd love to tickle another girl's lovely underarms, if the opportunity ever arose, or have another girl tickle my own as long as she wanted. I bet nice long nails feel incredible! dies

I myself was never tickled under my arms until my husband came along, and even then, not seriously. But every time my hands would go over my head, or if we were laying together and my arm happened to be up, his fingers would immediately start spidering or gently poking me there. I'm really self-concious of my underarms (they're not pretty like I'd like them to be) and would feel kind of uncomfortable when he'd do that, even though I loved it at the same time. For some reason, I didn't want him to think I was a weirdo for encouraging him to tickle my pits because I loved it so very much, but gradually I found myself posing in such ways that he simply couldn't resist a devilish tickle or poke. Even if my arms were at my sides or otherwise closed, he'd still come from behind me and tickle my ribs before sliding his index fingers into my pits and wiggling around, or doing the same thing from the front. I REALLY think he's a closet underarm lover! :D

One time, after we'd had sex and were cuddling on our sides, I absent-mindedly lifted my left arm to run my hand through my tousled hair, and hubby got an eyeful of my bare skin from behind me.

"I see a ticklish underarm," he said in an almost sing-song voice, and then I felt all five fingers lightly teasing my super-sensitive skin. My arm instantly came down in reflex as I squeaked and shyly giggled, but I realized then that I just wanted him to keep on going without mercy. It felt so GOOD! My every nerve felt on fire.

Not long after that, it was once again post-sex, and we were relaxing naked, chatting and laughing cheerfully like we often do late at night. Hubby was laying on my left side again, and my arm was up and kind of trapped under his neck. Suddenly he smiled and started tickling my vulnerable underarm with his index finger, and then lightly running the scruff on his face back and forth over it (I go absolutely insane when he brushes his scruff over my neck and tummy, but that was the first time he'd done it to my underarms). He even planted a cute little kiss there and nibbled, which nearly put me through the roof, heheh. I began to struggle wildly and he began to attack my throat, which is a SERIOUSLY ticklish place for me, as his fingers spidered every centimetre of my delicate underarms. His fingers didn't stay there but for a few seconds, unfortunately, and I felt like telling him to just concentrate on my pits even as he proceded to attack my other ticklish places.

Well, a couple months ago, I finally got my wish! We were once again naked (geeze, we sure are naked a lot, aren't we?), and we were feeling quite mischievous and aroused and we decided to play a little game. I laid on my stomach on the bed, completely spread-eagle, and tightly gripped the rails of the headboard. We were going to see how long I could hold on and be still--and not laugh out loud--while he tickled me. What a challenge! Almost immediately, his fingers invaded my underarms while his mouth concentrated on nibbling and licking my side. I clenched my teeth and gripped the rails more tightly, though I'm sure my eyes were bugged out of my head as I struggled very hard to remain still and quiet. I managed to look down and helplessly watch his fingers torturing my underarms, concentrating on the little mounded area in the centre as well as the hollow, which were REALLY ticklish. He would switch from intense spidering and gentle little pinches to digging and raking, and all I could do was lay there, shuddering and squirming and silently laughing, with tears running down my face, hoping he would never stop. I was in total heaven! Somehow, watching his fingers at work REALLY turned me on. He was laughing in playful and loving delight, as he always does when he tickles me.

"Even if I laugh out loud," I finally panted as he paused, "don't stop tickling me there!"

Hubby was pleasantly surprised. "You love it, don't you?" he said with a smile. And then I felt comfortable enough to tell him that not only did I love it, but it felt wonderful too and that it put me in throes of ecstasy. He found that to be very interesting, and then I told him that I wanted him to actually tie me down face-up and really go to town on my underarms. I think I'd feel much more vulnerable and helpless this way, completely without the option of bringing my arms down at all even if I wanted to, with my pits fully exposed and my hubby being as sadistic and playful as he could possibly be. :D I can't wait to return to him in Canada and have the proper cuffs and such, and maybe even a soft brush or fluffy feather!
Beautiful story, and oh so hot! This was posted a long time ago, and deserves a bump. Still enjoying it, SilverHealer?

I almost never post anymore but wow, this whole thread, especially some of the early posts are very intimate and erotic. Guys into pits are always so damn intimate, love reading real accounts like this, they can never be erotic enough so I'm thankful for all the guys that have written erotic stuff for me to read.
Same here! I love this thread, and some of the older posts were hot!

My armpits are deathly ticklish!! My husband loves to tickle them. After a couple of drinks he ties my arms over my head to his chinup bar and tickles my pits until I'm hysterical with laughter. Feathers,brushes,fingers all drive me wild with laughter. He'll do a one hour session until I'm a laughing mess!

Can you give us more details?

Just posted my first real life story here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/excuses-to-tickle-armpits.437242/ 😁

The first time was when one of them had this grabber tool, and as we were playing tug of war with it, I tickled her armpit to get her to let go. The second time was when another one was teasing about these kids books I now hate because I share my name with the main character, so I briefly tickled her armpit to get back at her for it. The third time was when I posing for a group picture with my coworkers and I was standing next to one of them while having my arm around her.

I once tickled my former teacher in her armpit when I visited my high school. She was in her early 30s but looked like she was in her 20s. It was during the summer so she was wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt so I accidentally touched her bare armpit. It was soft and slightly moist, but unfortunately she wasn't ticklish. 😭

My favourite one involved me using one hand to pin my ex's arms above her head and using the other to lightly tickle one armpit. She giggled and complained that it wasn't fair but she didn't really try to get away.

Seeing this I decided to spice things up by adding some licking and kissing to her torture. That got her hot and bothered to the point where the armpit tickling also became arousing for her (she did let me indulge in my fetish but I never got THAT reaction out of her before). I continued to lick, kiss and tickle that one defenseless armpit until I brought her to what she called "the most confusing orgasm ever".

sighs

once again this ticklish person is tickle deprived. i know that my armpits are ticklish, yet have to achieve that goal as with so many other tickling spots yet to be tickled. dang it all. maybe i should quit reading these articles, all they do is show me how sheltered my armpits, feet, and various other tickle hot spots ache to be tickled by a pair of talented tickling fingers. just call me a tickle virgin not counting the fact that i am also a bondage virgin. life can be so cruel at times hehe

isabeau
You and me both lol. I can only dream, most adults my unfortunately don't go around tickling people lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back