• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life Armpit Tickling?

*bump*
I'd almost forgotten about this thread. We'll have to renew it.
One of my best experiences was with my g/f at the time. I posted it here.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?111132-My-first-story-post-m-f-u-a-mostly
On another occasion, when I was in my early 20s, I had a friend of mine--let's name her Marie. She was a couple of years younger than me, petite, blonde. When we were younger (she and her sisters grew up with me) I didn't pay much mind to her. However, by this time she was 19, and I'd noticed by now. We were in my parents' basement after we'd played tennis. For some reason that escapes me, I put her in a 3/4 nelson hold; essentially, I put my left harm between her left upper arm and neck (half nelson) and grabbed her right bicep, leaving both her arms up. I assumed she would break out of it, but we both realised she couldn't. I goosed her ribs asking if she was ticklish; she tensed up and held it in and didn't say anything. I took this as a challenge. I looked down and could see her bare armpit through the loose sleeve of her t-shirt, so I put my hand in. I could smell her deodorant as I loosened her sleeve, and I could see her tense up. I started to stroke her armpit lightly. A smile was starting to form, so my fingers moved faster over her very smooth underarms, made smoother I think because of her deodorant. She moved her body closer to mine to get away from my tickling fingers, but I kept tickling while giggles kept escaping from her. This went on for aminute or two, but I was afraid of pushing my luck, so I stopped and let her go. She immediately put her arms down and breathed out. I got a couple to more chances to quickly tickle her, but never again like this.
A few weeks later, we were at her house, and she was teasing me over something in front of her sisters, and I said, "Marie, you want me to put you in a hold again?" Her eyes widened and she said "No, no holds from you!" Her sisters look puzzled, but Marie and I shared a knowing look.

Hope you all enjoyed this, and that this gets a great thread rolling again.

My husband will attack almost any time I put my arms up to reach for something, when I'm stretching, when I'm brushing my hair... always makes me scream.

a recent experience

Sorry to get this old issue out, but didn't wanna post a new one, as I can use this one :).
So, a few days ago I had a short but funny tickling experience with my bf.
We were in bed, kissing and petting, I was lying on top of him, leaning on my elbows. As we stopped kissing and were looking each other in the eyes, he was holding me gently under the arms and then suddenly started tickling me right there. I tried not to giggle, but it really tickled, surprisingly, and the position I was in didn't allow for much movement, so I just stood there, laughing quietly and doing my best to remain serious, while he was torturing my sensitive pits, obviously enjoying himself. Finally I lowered my arm and gave him back a rib tickle, till he stopped. All happened for about 7-8 secs, but was quite amusing and actually felt good.
Nice talking to ya all, have a nice day :).

My best friend from high school has the most ticklish underarms I've ever seen. Last time we hung out, I was giving him a back massage while he was sitting between my legs - I got him off guard and stuck both of my hands under his arms and started tickling hard... he freaked out, ended up trapping my hands there so I kept tickling and saying "Well I can't stop since my hands are stuck!" I love messing with him like that. I love the way he laughs.

I love the opportunistic nature of underarm tickling, the best time to tickle an unsuspecting female's underarms is when she is tying her pony tail with both arms up!

^^

My husband does that to me..lol. Or in the summertime and I'm wearing short-sleeve shirts, he'll tell me: "Oh, hold on, baby. I thought I saw something." He'll lift my shirt up and then wiggle his fingers in my armpits. "Yeah, I was right. I saw your tickle spot." And I always fall for that, too..lol.

My best friend from high school has the most ticklish underarms I've ever seen. Last time we hung out, I was giving him a back massage while he was sitting between my legs - I got him off guard and stuck both of my hands under his arms and started tickling hard... he freaked out, ended up trapping my hands there so I kept tickling and saying "Well I can't stop since my hands are stuck!" I love messing with him like that. I love the way he laughs.

Haha, that's a great trick.
I was dating this girl once, and we were studying for university exams. I was massaging her back and shoulders, then I told her "I have a technique that can really relax you. Stretch your arms out sideways." She did, and I put my fingers in her armpits. She collapsed giggling, and I tickled her for a short while. She looked at me with half annoyed half amused eyes and slapped my knee, but I said "You have to admit, you're more relaxed now!" She laughed, and we continued studying. It was the first of many tickle sessions.

Haha, that's a great trick.

Indeed, it works perfectly =P That particular friend is a very fun lee, though he doesn't know a whole lot about my fetish, he does indulge it. Sometimes we lie in the grass in town, and I reach over to tickle his sides or stomach - he laughs but never pushes my hands away or says "Stop." I love that about him. When we go back home for good that's one thing I really look forward to... tickling him when he least expects it.

Indeed, it works perfectly =P That particular friend is a very fun lee, though he doesn't know a whole lot about my fetish, he does indulge it. Sometimes we lie in the grass in town, and I reach over to tickle his sides or stomach - he laughs but never pushes my hands away or says "Stop." I love that about him. When we go back home for good that's one thing I really look forward to... tickling him when he least expects it.
-----------------------------------------

wish I had a friend like you

Haha.
It's a good thing I'm good at massaging. This one time I was massaging this friend of mine; she was wearing a sports bra. Her muscle on her upper ribs next to her armpit was particularly tight, so I was going deep. In spite of this, she was giggling. "I'm ticklish, even through the tightness and the fact that you're pressing hard."
So of course I ask her to go face up, and I start massaging her triceps all the way down to her ribs. When I was done, I asked her if she felt good. She said yes, so I proceeded to tickle her while still holding her arm. It wasn't too long, but I got her armpit pretty good.

Hey guys, I really enjoyed this thread. This thread is the reason I became active here on TMF. So yes as you have already guessed, I'm into armpit tickling. When I was a kid, I was already fascinated by armpit tickling, as I grew up I learned that what I had was a fetish. When I was younger, about 10, I remember we had this nice looking maid ironing our clothes. She was wearing a nice, sunny, sleeveless, spaghetti strapped top. Everytime she would stretch out her arm to reach for the next clothing to iron, I would see her armpit open for me to tickle. I just had to cease the opportunity. So when she reached for the next piece of clothing, arm completely outstretched, armpit exposed, I took my chance and slid my index finger inside her right armpit. Oh wow it felt nice! Is was soft and warm, yet a little stubbly but it still felt really nice. Our maid pinned her arm back to her body, giggling. It was amazing! When she tried to reach for the piece of clothing again, I slid my index finger under her armpit yet again. It really tickled her cause she'd give this nice laugh and try to protect her armpit. Too bad for her she just couldn't escape my finger. I kept tickling and tickling her till she got annoyed cause she just couldn't finish her job because of me torturing her. At that point, I had to stop. But it was an amazing first armpit tickling experience.:)

I really really wish we could bring this thread back to life, I just LOVE armpits.;)

well, i'm married, so i get to tickle underarms on a daily basis.

steve

Here's my fav armpit story by far. So I was working a retail job and me, another guy and a girl name Lindsy were working together. The other guy was on the ladder and we were handing him stuff to put in over stock. He came down the ladder a little bit and grabbed Lindsy wrists while he was still on the ladder. So to try to create the image the guy was on about the 3rd or 4th rung on the ladder with Lindsy's wrist so her arms were straight in the air. They were goofing off I guess.. But there was no way I could let that opportunity pass me by. I walked right up to her and dug my fingers in her pits. She let out a loud yell and a " no no no" I could tell she was crazy ticklish. I keep it up for a couple seconds as the guy held her in place good but I didn't want to keep going as our boss was near by lol. I got her a couple more times during our time working together but this was my fav one.

Can we bring this back to life?

Don't just bump it, share! You and I seem to be cut from the same mold. Come on Iggy and the others. Don't be intimidated by the Footsters. They're just more creative. :omnomnom:

Hey guys, I really enjoyed this thread. This thread is the reason I became active here on TMF. So yes as you have already guessed, I'm into armpit tickling. When I was a kid, I was already fascinated by armpit tickling, as I grew up I learned that what I had was a fetish. When I was younger, about 10, I remember we had this nice looking maid ironing our clothes. She was wearing a nice, sunny, sleeveless, spaghetti strapped top. Everytime she would stretch out her arm to reach for the next clothing to iron, I would see her armpit open for me to tickle. I just had to cease the opportunity. So when she reached for the next piece of clothing, arm completely outstretched, armpit exposed, I took my chance and slid my index finger inside her right armpit. Oh wow it felt nice! Is was soft and warm, yet a little stubbly but it still felt really nice. Our maid pinned her arm back to her body, giggling. It was amazing! When she tried to reach for the piece of clothing again, I slid my index finger under her armpit yet again. It really tickled her cause she'd give this nice laugh and try to protect her armpit. Too bad for her she just couldn't escape my finger. I kept tickling and tickling her till she got annoyed cause she just couldn't finish her job because of me torturing her. At that point, I had to stop. But it was an amazing first armpit tickling experience.:)

I really really wish we could bring this thread back to life, I just LOVE armpits.;)

If you tickle that well, the maid would surely be only mock annoyed :p Quite a lucky maid to be getting tickled on the job.

I've had lots of armpit tickling experiences with my cousin Emelia, and I'm also gonna share some of her own ticklish experiences.

1. At first, we discovered that her armpits was ticklish when she was a freshmen in high-school. She was playing with her younger cousin when he poked both of her armpits from the back, to her surprise she screamed, squealed, and laughed that was her first time having her armpit tickled, atleast that's what she told me.

2. This time she told me about when she was having a tickle fight with her cousin (the same cousin) being 5 years older, she clearly had the advantage, she said that she was on top of him, and was tickling his sides when he accidentally brushed his fingers to her armpit. With a sudden attack on her armpits, she became weak and she had fallen to the ground and ended up trapping his fingers in her armpit, then he began tickling her again. She said that at that time, she was laughing so hard that she haven't noticed that the tickling came to a stop a while ago.

3. The third and the last story, we were home alone and she was watching TV. I noticed that she had fallen asleep on the table while watching, with her head resting on her arms, and she was also wearing a tank top which is extremely rare because she said that it exposes one of her weaknesses (her extremely ticklish armpits) she tells me that everytime she wears something sleeveless. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I approached her and gently poked both of her armpits, she squealed and immediately trapping my fingers in her armpit, I kept wiggling my fingers slowly inside her armpit and she was roaring with laughter, after about 10 seconds of armpit tickling I stopped, because she said she was about to pee herself.

That's all for my story I still have a lot of story about her, and I hope you understand about my bad English.

I almost never post anymore but wow, this whole thread, especially some of the early posts are very intimate and erotic. Guys into pits are always so damn intimate, love reading real accounts like this, they can never be erotic enough so I'm thankful for all the guys that have written erotic stuff for me to read.

This is a true experience of mine. I would like myself as well as other people in my story to remain anonymous so every name will be fake.

I'll start this off by introducing myself. My name is Nether. I have both an armpit fetish and a tickle fetish. I won't spend much time describing how I look since it doesn't really affect the story.

Anyways it all took place at around the time of June in the tropical island country of the Philippines. Through a series of events, I wound up with the girl of my dreams.. a beautful girl named Claire. She had long black hair and light skin despite being in a tropical country. Maybe slightly sunkissed due to recent beach trips, but still light skinned nonetheless. Standing at 5'6" in hight, and loved to go to the gym. She was a curvy girl.. neither skinny or fat. Had a little bit of muscle on her but not enough to make her look muscular... and of course she had thick thighs and a nicely shaped butt. Of course to top it all off, she had perfect armpits. Milky white, and probably a little lighter than the rest of her skin due to her recent tan. They were wide too. She had 5 lines on the mounds of her left armpit and 4 on her right. Just the right amount of hollow too for it's shape.

Anyways, during the beginning of our relationship, I found out that Claire's beautiful armpits were sensitive to the point that even blowing directly on the skin would tickle her.

Moving on, even though I observed her underarms as much as I could in secret, Claire actually hardly ever wore any sleeveless clothing. Even though she had perfect armpits. Girls in the Philippines were often shamed if they had discoloration on their armpit skin which makes them a bit self concious when wearing sleevless clothing. With that being said, it wasn't for a long while that Claire even noticed I had a thing for her armpits.

Now its important to take note that Claire was a normal girl.. Meaning she didnt have any particularily rare fetishes like armpits or tickling. Putting all that together though I would sneak a tickle in her armpits from time to time, but she didn't particularily like to be tickled.

One day when me and Claire were talking though she told me something shocking.

"How come you look at my armpits every single time I raise my arms?"

That phrase hit me hard. I felt like I had been caught. It's true though, she had been wearing a tank top that day and she rarely wore anything sleeveless. I couldn't stop myself from looking. It was as if my skin hunger was being fed... she had no idea about my fetishes.. I was too afraid to tell her. I had the thoughts of "She might think I'm weird and leave me."

It was something that was a part of me though and I took a leap of faith and admitted my fetishes to her. To my surprise she took it well. More than thinking it was weird it made her curious. I tried to play it off cool, but on the inside of my head I was insanely excited. I had butterflies in my stomach, and I was so happy that I felt like I could run like Forest Gump from all the energy I felt. Then she said the magic words.

"I hope I can satisfy your fetishes. My armpits are crazy ticklish too, but I'll try to handle you touching them."

From that moment on I knew I struck gold. She accepted my odd fetishes and that was more than enough for me. Later on that day she just asked me more questions about what I like about them, giving me plenty of glimpses all throughout. Afterwards she said we should go on a date tomorrow. I of course happily accepted and I went home as happy as I thought I could ever get.. little did I know what she had planned for me.

The next day I went to her house to pick her up I texted her

"I'm parked outside your house"

"Okay, I'll be right out" she replied

When she opened the door I was absolutely shocked. She was wearing a white cropped halter top with black horizontal stripes and and short shorts. Now its important to note that it was a halter top because even though it hugged her body tightly, it had LARGE arm holes that exposed her skin all the way to her sideboob. It showed off her lean figure and exposed precious skin where it mattered most. My jaw absolutely dropped. I got an errection just looking at her. The entirety of her wide, crazy ticklish armpits could be exposed completely at any time for the world to see. As soon as she got in the car she gave me a kiss, and put her long hair in a pony tail. The look in her eyes and her smirk told me she specifically waited for me to be there before she tied her hair. With her elbows pointing upwards I looked down the countour of her arm.

Her shapely bicels giving way into the slight hollowing movement of her armpits as the she moved. Wrinkles of her armpits stretched and revealed the lines I was talking about earlier. Even the slight stubble that I saw Yesterday had been removed. I knew she did it for me... something about her taking particular care for her armpits knowing that I would be staring at them... and knowing that she knew that it was the most ticklish part on her entire body turned me on even more. I couldn't believe she would even let that skin be bare and vulnerable after knowing my fetishes. She couldnt even handle it when I tickled her through her clothes. What more with direct contact? That halter top didn't hide even a single centimeter of her sensitive hollows. I reached out, put my 4 fingers on her shoulder and traced the contour with my thumb gently. She flinched and resisted putting her arm down but giggled nonetheless saying

"Hey! I won't be able to keep my arms up if you touch them! So for our date today while we're outside, just look at them."

I smiled and just nodded

"I also don't wanna be screaming with laughter while we're in public" she added jokingly.

I loved every minute of our date. We did everything she wanted and I was happy even if my wallet wasn't. We watched a movie, ate some food, and even went to the Timezone arcade that adults our age wouldn't normally go to. I noticed that with her halter top, every slight movement of her arms would show her armpit. She showed it to me so much that I counted every single line and feature of the ticklish skin under her arms. The way it stretched when she reached for something. The way it hollowed when she lifted. The way it creased from when she was bringing her arms down. If you were to put me in a room full of armpits, I would be able to differentiate her's. And just as I promised, I didn't touch them so she could keep showing me. I could hardly believe it though. Did I mention that he was already extremely ticklish even when I tickled her through the cloth of her shirts? Now her armpits were bare and open to the world. Right next to a guy who closely studied armpits and how to tickle them. The vulnerabilty turned me on even more. Open to the air for anyone to touch if they so wanted. Her beautiful weakspot exposed so frequently completely entraced me.. perhaps it was the vulnerablity that made it so beautiful to me. It made me feel a bit protective too. What if some guy with the same fetishes as me touched her there while she was unknowingly exposing those soft ticklish pits? There were plenty of people around us after all who were within reach, and that halter showed at least part of her armpit 100% of the time even when her arms were mostly down. Unless her elbow was at contact with her sides, those underarms were showing. It made me feel a bit protective of her, but I brushed off the feeling knowing its irrational. Afterall, armpits aren't even a private part of the body so why get protective if people see it? Anyways, at last we got to the last part of our date. We went to a love hotel called "Sogo" and I spent a good chunk to stay overnight at the hotel. When we got to our room, she sat on the bed, looked at me and said

"Okay, you can touch them."

She laid down and raised both of her hands up finally exposing both armpits utterly and completely to me. I'll tell you, my fingers are very long. Long enough to palm a basketball with one hand. But my fingers compared to her armpits still looked small in comparison. There was so much to explore.. even though her body frame was lean. Makes me think that maybe she really was made for me.

Anyways I started out gently. I started from her perfect elbow and traced down to the mounds of her armpits. She flinched and I watched her armpit hollow near her sideboob area as she did.. but she kept her arms up nonetheless. I traced the lines gently. Counting them now with my fingers.. first on her right one, then her left one. Upon doing this she exploded in musical giggles. Her armpits were deathly ticklish yet here she was in front of me. Arms raised. Her halter top protecting absolutely no sensitive skin. Vulnerable.. it only worked to feed my skin hunger. Her skin was extremely soft under her arms. I could tell it was slightly damp due to the summer heat and activity we did earlier. I loved it. It made her armpits more slick and softer than it already was. I explored the outskirts of her armpits near the edge and then towards the center area where it was the most hollow.. that area near the sideboob area and thats when it happened. She put her arms down, twisted away and exploded in laughter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" It was the loudest laughter I've ever heard from her.

That was her "Spot". Near the sideboob at the hollow was her spot. Her entire armpit was EXTREMELY ticklish and within that area, this was the spot that was most ticklish.

"I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it. I didn't want to say it, but you've gotta tie my arms up."

I was again. Shocked. She was gonna let me at her armpits while she was TIED? Holy shit. She went over to her purse and pulled out a variety of shackles she had bought online previously.

"I bought these before, in case you were into this kind of thing, I never thought we would use them so you could tickle me." She said.

And though it's true we had been sexually active since before, I never knew how dedicated she was to my satisfaction.. and I guess I should have noticed it as soon as she became curious about my fetish rather than weirded out. I excitedly tied her arms straght up using the bed frame underneath the mattress. Wrists tied together. Elbows bent upwards, her ticklish armpits were TAUT. Literally stretched as far as they could to without hurting her. I went a step further and tied her elbows together to complete the immobilization. After that I sat on top of her waist so that she wouldnt be able to move at all. I wanted completley unrestricted access to her beautiful pits. I watched MANY tickling videos over the years of course, and paid special attention to the armpit focused ones. Restraints at the biceps are a MUST. I always wanted to try it and now here it was.. it was beautiful. My hands trembled from excitement. She looked a bit anxious and I stopped myself for a moment with extreme self control. I touched her face to comfort her... I didn't wanna traumatize her and I asked her

"Hey.. are you sure it's okay? You look scared."

After I asked her that, her expression softened and her fear seemed to dissapate. Up to this day I don't know why it seemed to comfort her so much in that situation, but for some reason it seemed like it was exactly what she was looking for.

"Go for it baby, you've been waiting for this all day."

And I. Let. Loose.

I used my thumbs to massage the mounds on the upper part of her armpits and made use of different amounts of pressure to send her on a frenzy of laughter. After that I switched to a speedy spider tickle that made her arch her back and try to twist but to no avail. My fingers stayed in her sensitive armpits no matter how she moved. I made sure to give the outskirts of her armpits a good massage too which did wonders.. after a bit, I found the technique to make her laughter go up in pitch using the mounds was poking. So I made sure to poke every inch of her delicate mounds 500 times each armpit. Even though she was beginning to sweat she still had a great scent. Even without any deodorant on, she naturally didnt have body odor. And finally after all that, it was time for me to go to her "Spot". I took my pointer fingers and hovered above it. I told her

"I'm not sure if you know this, but this is your spot."

"Huh? What's that?" She replied short of breath

"This is where your armpits are the MOST ticklish".

"Hmm... my entire armpit has been ticklish this entire time, isn't it all ticklish?" She asked.

I didn't reply. I decided it was faster to show her.

I brought my pointer fingers down into her spot and just held them there with constant pressure. She through her head back and exhibitted the deepest laughter she had so far today.. even though I wasn't even moving my fingers at all.

"See this is what that means... and you know, this spot wouldnt even be open if your halter didnt have such big arm holes"

Due to her having such a large armpit area it was true. Normal sleeveless clothing didnt have arm holes big enough to show the spot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" was her reply to me. She was laughing so hard she couldnt talk.. and now it was time to go hard. I took my pointers and gave each spot an uncountable amount of pokes. Each one causing her to attempt to thrash around unsuccessfully with my weight bearing down on her hips. And then I switched to my thumbs.. massaging and kneeding the area well.

That was the technique that drove her nuts.

She arched her back and everything was silent. Mouth wide open, eyes closed but no sound.. that silent laughter was somehow louder than any laugh she exhibitted before. Her face turned red and so did her neck. I continued to massage it and eventually her laughter came back. It didnt help that this part was extremely soft. Being right next to her breast meant I was also kinda pushing on her breast tissue.. her silky skin on top of that just made it the ultimate softness. At that time it was as if time stopped for me. In that moment I wished to just burn it into my memory. The sound of her laughter. The way her perfect armpits were exposed to me after I had only been sneaking glances every now and then in the past. The way her skin felt. Warm, soft, and slightly glistening now due to her sweat. The musical sound of her laughter which is my favorite thing to hear to this day.. the feeling of her delicate and beautiful body underneath me.. and finally, her beautiful face that couldnt be ugly no matter what expression she made.

This memory is so vivid that I could draw it without even using a reference.

After that I snapped back to reality. She was gasping for air and coughing a little. I stopped immediately and let her recover.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to tickle you that hard for that long!"

Her eyes were a little red and watery and her cheeks were flushed. I felt bad. I felt like I abused the privilage she had given me. She looked at me and smiled though.

"Don't be sorry baby, I know you're enjoying yourself. I've never seen you make the expression you had while you were tickling me." She said.

It dawned onto me that I probably looked like a maniac while tickling her. I felt embarassed but she reassured me

"That was the cutest expression I've ever seen" she said. "Could you give me a little rest though?"

Of course I happily complied. I laid down next to her and put my face next to her stretched armpit. I observed closely. Not a single square inch of it was left untouched and unexplored. I took my finger and gently traced my name on the skin to mark that it was mine. She held her breath the entire time, and slightly tugged at the bonds, but she wasn't gonna be able to put those arms down any time soon.

"You really love it huh" she said.

"Absolutely" I replied and gave her spot a little kiss which caused her to giggle.

"Hahaha I can't believe how much that still tickles. I thought I'd get used to it."

This reaction turned me on like a switch and I proceeded to lickle tickle her and of course, make love to her. We did this all night without getting any sleep. She told me it was the best sex we ever had after. I guess the contrast of tickling and pleasure was to her liking. Or maybe it was because I had extreme vigor that time in comparison to the other times we had sex in the past. Who knows? But like I said. That's a story for another time.

Well if you made it this far, I hope you liked this share. Thank you for taking the time to read!

Wow Cat that sounds incredible!

My girl is Asian too, it's funny you should mention the blowing her arms tickled her, I will have to try doing that to my girl.. I know blowing her body tickles her, when I tickle her I have made her giggle just from blowing her toes lol.

Well I have a small experience to relay about her underarms, I posted it before in another thread, this happened recently:

I will call my Fiancee Xu and her friend Jessica just to keep it easier to follow.

A few months ago I was in bed with my Xu again, as usual I tickled her so much all over. However this time, just to be different and test her sensitivity I decided to lick her underarms.. She is feather sensitive so I had my curiosity.
Well suffice to say I could tell by how much more she reacted, it tickled 10 times more than my regular fingers :)
I tickled one arm with my finger and licked the other at the same time, she went nuts :)
One other thing about my girl, is she can't look at the screen when we video chat if I am wiggling my fingers at her, it tickles her. :) Yes she is air ticklish too lol.

But I digress, I would say about a week or so after my arm lickling occurred she went to visit one of her girlfriend's, who has a dog... Can you see where this is going?
Apparently this happened and she somehow forgot to tell me on the day lol, I love my girl..

I was at work and I jokingly messaged her saying something about lickling her arms and she suddenly replied with..
"Oh yes...... I forgot to tell you, when I was with Jessica yesterday her dog licked my armpits."
"Haha really?" I said back. "Yes."
"Was it ticklish I asked?"
"Yes" she replied, I don't like it."

She would later relay to me exactly what happened in more detail...

Xu was apparently sitting on Jessica's balcony on this bench and this bench is apparently quite deep. It was a warm sunny day so Xu was wearing a sleeveless summer dress and the dog, came over to her and sat beside her, she thought nothing of this of course..
He then spontaneously started licking her left armpits, Xu was completely taken by surprise and ticklish. She said "no no stop stop" and pulled her left arm away from him. Then he walked over to the other side of her and started licking the right armpit, again she said "no stop it", I think she tried to push him away but then he started licking her fingers which I am guessing also tickled her so she would have been unable to stand that; yes she is that ticklish! She was effectively trapped and trying to get away from the lickling dog and I am guessing he was trying to get to her armpits again.

"I couldn't stop him" she said, "he was licking my fingers too."
" Well what did you do in the end?"
"Jessica called his name and he walked off."

"Haha, So you were effectively stuck being tickled until she called him?" I asked.
"Yes!" she said, "He is so strong, it was like you, I was thinking you are behaving just like Wesker, is Wesker inside you, is he telling you to do this, has he taken over your body?" I love her sense of humour and wit.

"Well, I said you better be careful from now on around the dog then."
"Oh no she said, I hardly go there to visit anyway".

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back