• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life Armpit Tickling?

It has been a while since this has been bumped.

Anyone have any new stories to add?

Wow this is a reallyy old thread!
2005? Daaaang!

Well ... I've got one.
During my senior year of high school I had religion class first thing in the morning.
Everyone always sat in the same seat everyday, and one of my friends sat behind me.
Just about everyday he would tickle my underarms. Usually it was really quick, just to get a reaction out of me. But it was a lot of fun ... and since it was a morning class his daily tickles always woke me up!

Glad to see this one resurrected! Tonight, I pinned my girlfriend's arms over her head, and I gave her tiny little kisses all over her underarms until she couldn't take it anymore... It was a pretty good night :)

Well, NEST is less than a week away. I'm sure there will be plenty to post here after that. I know I will. :firedevil

It's always fun to sneak up on someone you're friendly with and give them a good tickle under the arms when the opportunity arises. I recall one time, at a past employer, doing just that to a female co-worker that I remain friends with. She was just finishing up laying something on a shelf and still had her arms extended when I came up behind her with a teasing "Don't drop it!" She wouldn't have, for the record. She reacted immediately, but then extended her arms again and I got her a second time. :D

One ex-girlfriend of mine was extremely ticklish, and her armpits were extremely so (probably her worst spot). She usually couldn't stand to be touched there, and if she were stretching or just relaxing with her arms above her head, she's instinctively pull her arms down if I just looked at her. If I poked her in armpits she'd flail like crazy. Usually tickling on her upper arms, slowly threatening to make my way down to her armpits, worked well.

But when she got really turned on, I could slide my fingers slowly and deeply from her elbow to her armpit, and she LOVED it. Her reaction wasn't the same as her normal ticklish reaction, but it was clear she was trying to pull her arms down by reflex. There was more moaning and writhing than laughing and flailing. :)

I was once experimenting with various techniques and asked her to rate them on a scale of 1-10. She gave the slow armpit strokes a 9! I was surprised, considering how much she hated being tickled under the arms under normal circumstances!

Another ex-girlfriend was ticklish but not hyper-ticklish, so I got to play a little more. I liked to use my tongue, which she thought was a little strange, but was more effective on her than fingers!

As a 'lee, I was tied and tickled by a girl I was dating about two months ago. She wasn't a great tickler, and I found my upper arms were more sensitive to her strokes than my underarms... maybe it's because my armpits are more sensitive to poking and wriggling! (OK, NESTers, I gave it away).

As a kid my underarms were always my worst spot, and have always been my favorite place to tickle. Max, how much I appreciated your fine literature!

Sounds cool. Maybe we can double-team someone at NEST next week. Any takers? :firedevil

Last summer I was hanging out at a playground with some friends. I was lying on my back on the slide holding on to the rails at the top, so my arms were basically stretched above my head. One of the guys suprised me buy climbing on the slide and tickling my armpits one after the other to make me let go. It came as a total surprise so I didn't last very long :).

Armpit tickling, helpless victims, a touch of sadistic pleasure...all works for me. Please continue writing. We need more posts like this to peek out from the overgrowth of foot posts. Maybe it's because I just woke up but I'm having trouble visualizing this magical device. First I thought it was a sliding board with a wall with holes rather than a ladder. Is this true?
BTW: I had a similar experience years ago when we were all hanging (pun intended) at a playground and this girl I knew climbed up on the monkey bars and hung there from the middle. She freaked because it was too high to jump so I helped her out the best way I knew how with a slow index finger tickle under her exposed arm, me wearing an evil grin. She was so ticklish that she risked life and limb by falling rather than submit herself another second of that ticklish torture.

Armpit tickling, helpless victims, a touch of sadistic pleasure...all works for me. Please continue writing. We need more posts like this to peek out from the overgrowth of foot posts. Maybe it's because I just woke up but I'm having trouble visualizing this magical device. First I thought it was a sliding board with a wall with holes rather than a ladder. Is this true?
BTW: I had a similar experience years ago when we were all hanging (pun intended) at a playground and this girl I knew climbed up on the monkey bars and hung there from the middle. She freaked because it was too high to jump so I helped her out the best way I knew how with a slow index finger tickle under her exposed arm, me wearing an evil grin. She was so ticklish that she risked life and limb by falling rather than submit herself another second of that ticklish torture.
Imagine a wall that looks some what like this(i whipped in up in MS Paint real quick. The black areas would be the cutouts. If you climbed up to the top you could get on to a platform and slide down to the side opposite of the ladder thing.

I've got a few, but I'm a notoriously slow writer.
For now, I'll repost this one from a while back.

I'll change the girl's name to protect her identity.

I used to date this girl that I'll call Sarina for now. She was about 5'6" and 27 at the time. She had thin, sandy brown hair and a petite figure. She had a touch of hippy in her fashion sense and outlook.

One night, Sarina was at my place, and we stayed up late watching tv and such. She was wearing pyjama bottoms and a sleeveless black camisole type top. We decided to turn in, when she went to get a glass of water. She came back with the water, and I noticed that she didn't swallow the sip she had. Out of the blue, while lying on the futon with the lights out, I said "Don't even think of getting me wet." I don't know if the idea came to her then or she already had it, but I remember turning in the futon and feeling a trickle of water on my face. I yelled and turned to see her with a grin on her face and acting like one of those water fountain sculptures.

So I pull her down to the futon and I pin her hands above her head. I had done this before, and we both discovered that she didn't have enough upper body strength to do anything, so all I needed was one hand to pin her wrists down. So there she was trapped, but still with water in her mouth. I told her to swallow it, but she shook her head. I threatend that I'd tickle her mercilessly is she didn't, and for some reason she swallowed; I think it was because she was laughing at me, so she needed to swallow to avoid choking.
Anyways, I had her in this position, and we both knew what was coming.
"I'm going to have to get you back. You know what I have to do."
"No! Please!", she begged, shaking her head.
With my free hand, I traced a path slowly from the tip of her left elbow down her bicep, as her head shaking got a new urgency. As I went from her bicep to the top of her armpit, she really shook her head and kept begging: "No! No! No!" The begging stopped when my fingers reached the middle of her underarm, where I slowly and deliberately spidered her left armpit. The shouts of "no" turned into laughter as her body bucked and her head bounced up and down from the pillow. She then turned her head to try to bite my fingers, but she couldn't reach, which tired her out even more. I kept tickling her left underarm, when I stopped and asked her "Where does it tickle more? Here? (I tickled the perimeter of her armpit) Or here? (I tickled the mound of her armpit where her slight stubble was)" She kept cackling while eventually she got out the words "They're...hahaha...both....baaaaad...hahahaah a!"
So then I asked her a second question: "Which tickles worse? If I do it slowly?" Then I tickled her left armpit (still...yes all this tickle torture on one body part!). Her giggling was still pretty intense. Then I asked "Or if I do it quickly" then my fingers went really quickly. At this, her giggles turned into hard laughter, and her struggling really went up.
"Oho, I think we have a winner, here!" I said, as I kept this fast tickling up.
"Get....hahaha...out! Hahahaha! Get....hahahaha...out.....ahhahahahaa...of......ah ahaahaha....my armpit! hahahaaha!"
"You want me out from here?
"Yes!!!!! Hahahaha!"
"Ok!" So I stopped, and she had a second or two to breathe, but in that couple of seconds, I switched hands, with my right had holding her wrists, freeing my left hand to be naughty and attack her right armpit.
"Nononononononono! Hahahahahaaha!"
I was really enjoying the show, and I was contemplating making her go through the same questions as before, when she shouted "Mercy!" in French. She isn't French, but that was our safeword.

Immediately, I stopped, kissed her, and let go of her wrists. "Don't kiss me" she said half jokingly as the residual giggles bubbled out.
"Hey, you deserved it!"
I got off her, and we cuddled after she got her breath back.
"You know," she told me as I held her, "I knew the second I spit that water that I would be in trouble. I knew what you would do to me, but I figured it would be worth it."
"It was worth it to me too." I shot back, as I goosed her ribs.
"No, please!" she begged, and I said ok, and kissed her again.

Good time had by both, me more than her.
So, what did you think?

I must confess even though I probably shouldn't but I am very ticklish under my arms-the problem is I am too ticklish there and I really can't take it really. So I pretty much except for a few I have made this tickle spot off limits because it tickles like mad and drives me crazy-makes me squirm and thrash and wiggle like mad-and also can cause me to panic and freak-since I was tickle tortured in a bad way by a male cousin when I was younger painfully-he tended to always love to target under my arms to tickle attack, I hated it made me very uncomfortable and feel horrible, since he tended to pinch and hurt when he did this and got his kicks out of pinning me down without my cooperation and me unwilling and painfully tickle tortured me. So it is a wonder really that I ended up having a open mind and really loving tickling-since I got a terrible introduction to the tickle world, anyways that is old news (tell this to whoever is going to tickle me) I am glad to say my male cousin did apologize recently for painfully tickle torturing me through the years and said how sorry he was-his kind actions are showing he is truly sorry and regretful for what he did and how bad he treated me long time ago-so it is old news-he was sincere-felt horrible how he did that-so I have forgiven him. (just still important I share this w whoever wants to tickle me, very crucial they understand because of this-big reason this is off limits.) Even though I have forgiven him, if I am tickled here-without invitation to do so-unexpectedly-freaks me out and could cause me to have a relapse and regress-cause me to hate tickling again. So important others know this and respect this boundary. Just thought I would share.

However I must say the few that I had developed a strong trust bond and strong comfort level with know how intense this tickle spot is, yeah a shame it is offlimits however it is just too intense and can freak me out, even if tickled by invitation by me in the past-only they could tickle there short time not real long. Yet I must say light tickles and light strokes there by soft fluffy feather and fingertips gently tickling there felt really nice and relaxing and a turn on-very sweet and a nice feeling-however most part always except a few times-it has been off limits, probably will remain off limits for this reason.

Yay, I'm back after a very long absence from here :) *waves*

I totally, totally LOVE underarm tickling. It actually turns me on to watch other gals' beautiful flesh be exposed and tormented, and it usually seems like the girl involved LOVES it! I'd love to tickle another girl's lovely underarms, if the opportunity ever arose, or have another girl tickle my own as long as she wanted. I bet nice long nails feel incredible! *dies*

I myself was never tickled under my arms until my husband came along, and even then, not seriously. But every time my hands would go over my head, or if we were laying together and my arm happened to be up, his fingers would immediately start spidering or gently poking me there. I'm really self-concious of my underarms (they're not pretty like I'd like them to be) and would feel kind of uncomfortable when he'd do that, even though I loved it at the same time. For some reason, I didn't want him to think I was a weirdo for encouraging him to tickle my pits because I loved it so very much, but gradually I found myself posing in such ways that he simply couldn't resist a devilish tickle or poke. Even if my arms were at my sides or otherwise closed, he'd still come from behind me and tickle my ribs before sliding his index fingers into my pits and wiggling around, or doing the same thing from the front. I REALLY think he's a closet underarm lover! :D

One time, after we'd had sex and were cuddling on our sides, I absent-mindedly lifted my left arm to run my hand through my tousled hair, and hubby got an eyeful of my bare skin from behind me.

"I see a ticklish underarm," he said in an almost sing-song voice, and then I felt all five fingers lightly teasing my super-sensitive skin. My arm instantly came down in reflex as I squeaked and shyly giggled, but I realized then that I just wanted him to keep on going without mercy. It felt so GOOD! My every nerve felt on fire.

Not long after that, it was once again post-sex, and we were relaxing naked, chatting and laughing cheerfully like we often do late at night. Hubby was laying on my left side again, and my arm was up and kind of trapped under his neck. Suddenly he smiled and started tickling my vulnerable underarm with his index finger, and then lightly running the scruff on his face back and forth over it (I go absolutely insane when he brushes his scruff over my neck and tummy, but that was the first time he'd done it to my underarms). He even planted a cute little kiss there and nibbled, which nearly put me through the roof, heheh. I began to struggle wildly and he began to attack my throat, which is a SERIOUSLY ticklish place for me, as his fingers spidered every centimetre of my delicate underarms. His fingers didn't stay there but for a few seconds, unfortunately, and I felt like telling him to just concentrate on my pits even as he proceded to attack my other ticklish places.

Well, a couple months ago, I finally got my wish! We were once again naked (geeze, we sure are naked a lot, aren't we?), and we were feeling quite mischievous and aroused and we decided to play a little game. I laid on my stomach on the bed, completely spread-eagle, and tightly gripped the rails of the headboard. We were going to see how long I could hold on and be still--and not laugh out loud--while he tickled me. What a challenge! Almost immediately, his fingers invaded my underarms while his mouth concentrated on nibbling and licking my side. I clenched my teeth and gripped the rails more tightly, though I'm sure my eyes were bugged out of my head as I struggled very hard to remain still and quiet. I managed to look down and helplessly watch his fingers torturing my underarms, concentrating on the little mounded area in the centre as well as the hollow, which were REALLY ticklish. He would switch from intense spidering and gentle little pinches to digging and raking, and all I could do was lay there, shuddering and squirming and silently laughing, with tears running down my face, hoping he would never stop. I was in total heaven! Somehow, watching his fingers at work REALLY turned me on. He was laughing in playful and loving delight, as he always does when he tickles me.

"Even if I laugh out loud," I finally panted as he paused, "don't stop tickling me there!"

Hubby was pleasantly surprised. "You love it, don't you?" he said with a smile. And then I felt comfortable enough to tell him that not only did I love it, but it felt wonderful too and that it put me in throes of ecstasy. He found that to be very interesting, and then I told him that I wanted him to actually tie me down face-up and really go to town on my underarms. I think I'd feel much more vulnerable and helpless this way, completely without the option of bringing my arms down at all even if I wanted to, with my pits fully exposed and my hubby being as sadistic and playful as he could possibly be. :D I can't wait to return to him in Canada and have the proper cuffs and such, and maybe even a soft brush or fluffy feather!

Last edited:
i always loved women's armpits.Once i was on the bed with an x girlfriend of mine and i put her arms over her head and licked her armpit.I was always wanted to do that but i was afraid she might think i'm strange.When i finally did it she reacted like feeling goose bumps all over.I kept licking her armpits for a few minutes and then i asked her''do you like it?''.To my surprise she answered''hell yeah!!''.I wish every woman loved having her armpits licked.

sadly I have yet to have a real experiance with armpit tickling :/ people usually go for my sides or stomach so never really got tickled there. these stories sound funn

At school of course, with cousins, with the girlfriend, normal things i mean...

Great thread.

One of my ex girlfriends from college had come to the city I was living in since she coached cheerleading and had a meet there...we were both single at the time and had been off and on with each other, so she stayed with me for a weekend. She was I think a senior at the time, but I had graduated a couple years before. Anyway, she is the most ticklish girl I've ever dated and she took it the best too...I would tickle the hell out of her, and she would just look up at me as she caught her breath with her arms still pinned above her head, and say "you done yet??" So she's staying the weekend with me, and we get back to my place one night and we're just watching TV on my couch together, and I start to tickle her, and pretty soon I have her pinned laying on her back on the couch with both arms over her head but I'm only using one hand to pin them so I have my other hand free to tickle. I'm kneeling at the front of the couch, and she can't really move at all. She had a short sleeved t shirt on, but I always go for bare armpit, so I just moved that sleeve down out of my way and went to town on her right armpit, which was closer to the back of the couch so I had to reach over her body to get to it. She just goes nuts whenever she's tickled, and I just kept going. She started snorting, and that's when I really knew I had her going. After about a minute or so I let her arms down, and as she caught her breath, she said "ohh, ok...we're done..." I gave her a few seconds and said, "But we haven't gotten the other one yet..." And despite her pleas of "no...no..."(mixed with laughter), I pinned her arms up again and went for the left armpit, which was right in front of me, and tickled her for at least another minute before finally stopping. She was convinced that her feet were more ticklish, but I mostly tickled her armpits and I'm pretty sure her armpits were at least as ticklish and maybe more so.

when my friend was reaching high up to get something on the shelf i got her good haha, she's planning a revenge she says ;)

Nice to come back to the TMF and revisit some of these old threads. This one is especially hot! I hope some new people find it and contribute. Tickling a girl's armpit is so wonderfully and inappropriately invasive. I love it!

I was reaching up to get something outta my kitchen cabinet and my friend poked both of my armpits at once. I let out a scream and jumped...not to mention it made me spit my gum out lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back