• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life Retired Executive Tickle Session (40-60somethings; fm/multiple f)

quinn65

Verified
After 40+ years as a rigger, dom, and tickler, this thread will tell the true story of the absolute best tickle session I have ever had, and it happened just this weekend as I enter the home stretch to my 58th birthday.

I must be living right. :)

I've had a small off-and-on tickle clip store called LOL since 2007, and I've done a decent amount of private sessioning over the years, but still I used to sometimes think it would be cool to have a regular gig like Frenchtickling or RF Studio Productions with their dedicated sets and constant streams of new models. Now, however, after the session I'm about to describe, I don't think I'd trade places with either of them.

Well, maybe. But it would be a much tougher choice. ;)

The idea for the session itself started with my friend and occasional tickle model M, who raised the topic of bondage and tickling among a group of her long-time BFFs in a virtual book club discussion of a kinky story in the early summer of 2023. In that discussion, M admitted she'd been tied and tickled, and her friends were shocked and curious. It led to a round of "Would you ever..." questions, and the results were a mix of 'sures,' 'maybes,' and 'no ways.'

The friend group was made up of women M had met in the formative days of her professional career. Most were now in their 50s, retired or almost retired, and nearly all had risen to top executive or partnership levels in their chosen fields. They had historically gathered in person many times over the years to share weekend getaways and vacations, and after Covid they were long overdue. So as a follow-on to the "Would you ever..." discussion at the book club meeting, M decided to plan and host their first post-Covid reunion for October 2023, and include some edgy entertainment on the agenda.

The weekend gathering's Saturday evening schedule would start with a "Passion Party" (think Tupperware party with sex toys) hosted by a young lady M found, and be followed by a bondage and tickling demo hosted by yours truly.

Leading in, I wasn't sure what to expect. The party plans began in August, and the get-together itself was to be the weekend of October 20-22. I started posting to TMF once M told me of her plans, and you can see some of that back-and-forth on how it all came together from August through October in the threads linked below, which I'd recommend reading as a lead-in to this story:

Link to planning thread: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...tickle-session-bad-news-good-news-and-an-idea
Link to after-action thread: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...cutive-*-f-Tickle-Session-After-Action-Report!

With apologies to those of you who don't like plots, I'm going to post this story in several parts and spend at least a little time explaining the history of M's friend group, the setup of the space, and some backgrounds on the evening's key players before getting to the tickling.

But I promise there will be plenty of tickling, hopefully making it worth the build-up. I think you'll enjoy the torture scenes more with an appreciation of who these successful, interesting, mature ladies are and how they came to decide it was ok to let go and have fun getting tied up and tickled one evening.

Hope you enjoy it! Not sure how long it will all take to write out, but I'll post sections as quickly as I can.

-Q.

Party at M's: Cast of Characters

Here's a list of everyone who attended M's weekend getaway, with the information I learned about them from M as the planning came together.

The photos are lookalike animated headshots.

zcast1.png zcast2.png

Part I: The Lead-In

My friend M is in her 50s, mostly retired after a challenging but successful and rewarding professional career. Like many talented, ambitious women, M faced more than her share of obstacles and frustrations as she established herself and climbed the ladder. One thing that helped her navigate these difficulties was a group of friends she met starting in her late 20s. The group grew through her 30s, and amazingly holds together even today. Somewhere along the line, this close-knit circle of up-and-coming professional women started calling themselves the Support Group.

The Support Group met regularly but informally as they were all starting out and living close together. But over the decades, as some friends changed jobs, locations, and lives, their gatherings became more like planned events. Highly successful through their 30s and 40s, they could afford to gather at secluded or exotic locations to catch up, relax, commiserate, and blow off steam.

Along with the rest of the world, their gatherings were disrupted for several years by Covid. As a reason to get together, several joined a professional women’s book club that met on Zoom. Members could propose books on any topic, and others could sign up for the remote discussion sessions. While they weren’t meeting in person, at least this was a way for them to keep in touch as the pandemic blew over.

M had always possessed a latent interest in kink. I actually met her in college, and it was partly kink that drew us together. I am a dom and a rigger with an interest in bondage and tickling, or more intimately, orgasm play. While M and I dated, we shared experiences built around two of those interests, but the third was off limits: she hated to be tickled.

Years later, M and I were no longer dating but had kept in touch and remained friends. Through some strange twists of circumstance, another group of friends and I decided at one point to anonymously start an online video store called LOL Tickle Clips. It was fun and moderately profitable, and of course during the time it was running I tried to convince M to shoot a video as a ticklee. Not a chance, she said. The idea of losing control and being forced to laugh was still too much for her.

The video store faded and returned a couple of times over the years as different groups of friends became interested. It was during the most recent iteration of LOL that M, now mostly retired (and I suspect growing restless) reached out and asked if I was still doing that tickle video thing. It so happened that I was, and she finally agreed to shoot a clip.

She ended up making two, and they were a huge amount of fun. M’s feet, it turns out, are horribly ticklish, but she is also extremely stubborn when tickled and fights heroically to hold on to her self-control and not laugh. This not only made for a nice dynamic in the videos, but the challenge of “beating the tickling” and maintaining her composure kept M coming back for more.

She eventually became curious about turning the tables. I’m not a switch, but I had been incredibly lucky long ago to find a wife who is not only my best friend but also one of the world’s great tickle partners. She and M had become acquainted during the time she was shooting her LOL clips, and hearing of M’s curiosity, my wife Laura agreed to let M have a shot at tickling her (as long as she could get some payback).

I might have encouraged this, just a little.

What ensued was a visit from M and a fun night in our basement with the LOL tickle box. M tickled Laura first, who is every bit as ticklish as M but with only a fraction of her resistance. M tormented her for a good while, talking smack like a pro. Laura’s revenge was equally entertaining. It seems M’s feet are even more sensitive when nails like Laura’s are doing the tickling. And Laura, having spent her adult life with a tickling fetishist, had some pretty good tricks up her sleeve. (There’s a detailed account of this session under "Alpha Lady Tickle Switch" at the True Story Anthology link in my sig.)

laurax.png lauraxfeet.png vs mx.png mxfeet.png
Laura vs M lookalike photos and actual sole shots

It wasn’t long after M and Laura’s session that M had another book club meeting. By now, the discussions had moved to a hybrid format with some members gathering in person and others on Zoom. For this particular session, M had proposed a short story with a D/s theme called “Secretary” from the book Bad Behavior by Mary Gaitskill. It’s the same story that served as a basis for the 2002 movie Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Most of the attendees for the actual discussion of "Secretary" were Support Group members; some together in person and others on Zoom. Many had watched the movie as well as read the story. And given the plot’s exploration of kink, the discussion itself was, from M’s telling, very interesting. Several friends expressed an interest or curiosity about bondage, and a couple admitted to experimenting in the past. As they shared stories, M confessed to having been recently not only tied up but also tickled, to a reaction of astonishment from her friends, and many probing questions.

With the help of a little alcohol, the discussion finally came around to a question of whether the other ladies would ever allow themselves to be tied and maybe even tickled. A couple said they would, some were on the fence, and a couple said 'no way.' This got M thinking about hosting the first post-Covid Support Group gathering and including some…interesting group activities on the agenda. Would her friend Quinn be willing to run a bondage demo and tickle challenge as part of the weekend? How would her friends react? What else might she schedule for the evening?

The culmination of all this thinking was the October 2023 Support Group get together, hosted by M at her family lake house. It was to be a weekend-long event, and M made it known that on Saturday evening there would be a Passion Party (think Tupperware party with sex toys), followed by a bondage demo and tickle challenge, prompted by the book club discussion and hosted by her old college pal Quinn.

Invitations went out in late August, and plans came together over the following six weeks. You can find most of the planning back-and-forth discussion at this link on TMF, where I hashed things out as they developed. I suggest reading that thread before you go any further. It will bring you to the point where I pick up the story below.

Coming next...
Part II: The Arrival

Part II: The Arrival

My wife Laura and I drove up to M’s Saturday morning, October 21st, 2023. As far as I knew at that point, all of M’s guests (except Ashley, a friend of Nancy’s who was apparently pretty kinky but had begged off earlier in the week after saying previously that she would come) were still planning to attend the get-together. Add Laura, M, and the possibility of Lisa the Passion Party hostess, and as we drove along I was still mentally rehearsing how the flow of a bondage and tickle demo might work with so many people involved.

We got to M’s property around 10 AM and made our way down the winding road toward the lake. Her family’s place is a beautiful, isolated multi-story “cabin” on several wooded acres facing the water. The weather was unseasonably warm for mid-October with gorgeous fall foliage showing in all directions as we pulled up the drive and parked off to the side among a half-dozen or so very nice cars, including a beautiful metallic blue Porsche 911 Carrera 4S that almost made me forget why we were there.

As we got out of the truck, M came through the front door with a huge smile. She said the gang was dying to meet us, and led us back inside.

Most everyone was on the three-season deck out back, so we followed M through the house for introductions. As we walked in, I noticed the entry hall had a nook where everyone kicked off their shoes before passing through, which struck me as a plus considering the evening’s plans. I noticed it was currently littered with a scatter of low boots, mocs, loafers, and one pair of black pumps.

As we got to the kitchen, the open bottles of Bushmills whiskey and Bollinger champagne on the counter hinted that the coffee we smelled was probably Irish, and the two huge pitchers of orange juice out on the deck were probably Mimosas. It was just after 10 AM here, but I guess it was five o'clock somewhere.

Not surprisingly, the ladies gathered comfortably around the fire pit on the covered deck were all slightly lit as we said our hellos.

It was immediately apparent how close this group was. I went in with the idea that they were pretty good friends with maybe some recent acquaintances who had met through the book club, but seeing them together felt more like visiting a slightly tipsy family reunion. As I mentioned in the planning thread, this was their first face to face gathering since before Covid.

“So you’re the bondage master!” shouted Cheryl as we stepped onto the deck. Cheryl, I would learn, was hilarious. M had warned me that Cheryl acted and even looked a bit like Melissa McCarthy, and she was right. The Mimosa glass in Cheryl’s hand was only slightly smaller than a push mower.

I smiled and said, “You can just call me master,” to ooohs and laughs all around…and we were off to a good start. As we made small talk, the ladies gave us and each other a good-natured hard time as only old friends can. But teasing aside, everyone was super friendly, especially to Laura, who they immediately adopted and began grilling for her life story.

It was over the next hour that I learned the aforementioned true (and at times hilarious) history of the Support Group: its origins at a Chicago apartment building in the 1990s, its therapeutic importance to managing busy professional lives, its members’ comings and goings over the years, past exotic trips and adventures, and the tight bond that held them all together, even over the decades as their career paths and lives had diverged.

Kristen and Sara hadn’t been among the original building-mates, but had known M since they were kids, and had met the other Support Group ladies off and on over the years. Nancy was also not from the original crew but had handled M’s divorce a about 25 years ago. She became a friend and official Support Group member afterward. The gorgeous Porsche out front belonged to her.

The ladies’ plan for the day was to clean up and carpool to town for lunch and some shopping, and apparently some pedicures, which sent a few suggestive looks my way. They said they’d be back before 5, when Lisa the Passion Party hostess was due to arrive and set up. My bit of the evening was scheduled to begin right after Lisa finished.

That gave me five or six hours to get things prepared downstairs. And I’d be doing it alone, it appeared, because the ladies made it clear that they were kidnapping Laura for the day.

No worries; plenty of time. I’ve set up lots of sessions, just never for a group this big. But with the past six weeks to think about it and descriptions of the room courtesy of M, I had a pretty good idea of how things would go. And thankfully, as far as setup time was concerned, I had no cameras or lighting to worry about.

Before things broke up, Nancy the divorce lawyer finally hit me with the question I’d been expecting. “You seem like a pretty normal guy,” she said. “So how did you get into all this bondage stuff?”

I knew from M that Nancy had claimed some bondage experience of her own in the book club discussion, but was planning to sit out the demo. So I answered her question with a question and asked what had prompted her to try it. She looked at M, who shrugged, and then back at me.

“An interesting boyfriend,” she replied enigmatically, pinning me with a level gaze. I could see the lawyer in her, and the fighter's instincts. She expected direct answers to her questions, and took a tiny bit of umbrage when she didn’t get them.

But I was happy to spar a little, and since her reaction made me legitimately curious, I smiled back at her stare and asked, “And which side of the ropes were you on?” This got some chuckles from the assembled ladies.

Nancy paused. “For a guy I’ve known less than an hour,” she observed evenly, “you sure ask a lot of questions.”

“Fair enough,” I conceded, thinking there was exactly one stranger in the room proposing to tie people up for tickle torture later this evening, and it wasn’t Nancy. Score one for her.

“Well then,” I responded, “to answer your question I’d have to say an interesting girlfriend. I had a high school sweetheart who was a gymnast and highly reactive to touch, especially...intimate touches.” That raised a few eyebrows. “Bondage sort of became a matter of necessity for us, and it turned out we both enjoyed it.” (That story will be another entry soon in the True Story anthology: “Bronco Roping”.) From there I sketched out parts of my BDSM history, including the crazy bet that started the first LOL Tickle Clips store, the off-and-on private sessions I had done over the years, and finally my luck or success (decades later) at getting M to try a tied tickle shoot.

The stories earned both Laura and M some sideways looks and extra teasing, but also seemed to put everyone’s minds at ease as I fielded a few more questions. The vibe was basically open and curious, and I answered everything simply and honestly to nods all around. This is good, I thought. It’ll save us some time during introductions tonight.

Nancy kept her serious, cautious gaze on me the whole time, smiling ever so slightly. It was becoming clear who played the big sister in this group. Nancy was their protector. I would later learn she had acted as legal counsel for several of them over the years (there were more than a few divorcees in the group), and was very good at her job. And while she had already begged out of trying the bondage demo, I could tell she was going to be an interesting character in the night's story, however things played out.

So with that settled, off I went to set up the basement, and off the ladies went to get ready for lunch and shopping.

Coming next...
PART III: THE SETUP

Last edited:
That's it for now...most of it was written last night waiting for the Passion Party to end and on the drive home today.

I'll get the remaining parts cleaned up or written and posted ASAP. I think I can bang out Part III tonight during a boring Zoom call.

-Q.

Last edited:
This is great. You have a real talent for building anticipation, and the amount of detail is fantastic. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

This is great. You have a real talent for building anticipation, and the amount of detail is fantastic. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Thanks man. In a way you got me going on this, with the ask to write the story about Laura and M's session. Been on a writing spree ever since... :)

Part III: The Setup

M took me for a quick tour downstairs, and it was spectacular. At the bottom of the stairs was a big home theater space where the Passion Party would set up, with a handsomely appointed bar off to one side. Around the corner through a set of pocket doors was what M called the “monkey room,” where all of her nieces and nephews used to play as kids and teenagers. Now it was set up as a regular game room, with a walkout sliding door to the back and another inside door leading to a large bedroom sporting a queen-over-queen triple bunk bed. Each bunk was equipped with mounted reading lights and had a couple of big husband pillows tucked away in the corners.

With a hug, M told me to do whatever I needed to set up, and headed back upstairs to gather the ladies for their lunch trip. As they began to clear out, I more carefully explored the area.

The game room was huge, underlying the majority of the main floor’s footprint. There were four couches and two huge fluffy bean bag chairs around the room’s perimeter across two-thirds of its length closest to the pocket doors.

The walls themselves were mostly covered in shelves stacked with old toys. One whole area of shelving was filled with dozens of red shoebox-sized heavy cardboard “bricks'' that the kids must have used at one time to build forts. Pretty cool. Another section had every board game ever invented, and yet another had hundreds of books, ranging from big flat hardcover preschool books to young adult paperback novels. There was of course a TV with a video game console, but it was all outdated and dust-covered and neatly put away. I imagined the bean bag chairs had once gone there, but it had clearly been a while since this monkey room had seen any monkeys. Finally, there was a large game table with two chairs and two sturdy side benches at the room’s far end.

I knew that however many ladies volunteered, I would end up with two teams for the contest. M and I had worked out that the teams would compete in a hogtie escape and tickle round, and then the overall fastest safeworder from the hogtie competition would suffer 10 minutes in the LOL tickle box.

So I went into the bedroom and dragged the two lower mattresses off the bunk bed, stripping them down to the fitted sheets and then maneuvering and scooting them into the game room. I placed them end-to-end at a slight angle in the middle of the game room’s main open space.

Now for the furniture. I scooted and positioned a couple of couches from the room’s perimeter so that one was facing each mattress for “team” seating, and then I arranged the remaining two couches and bean bags on the other sides of the mattresses for “audience” seating.

I dragged over the two game table benches and positioned them at the far ends of the two mattresses as a place to drape and coil my pre-cut ropes for easy access. I had also purchased several packs of heavy sweatbands on Amazon, good for fitting over wrists and ankles to avoid rope burn, which I would place here as well.

All this left me with a little arena-like configuration in the middle of the room built around the mattresses where the hogtie volunteers would lay. I angled the whole display with an eye toward what the ladies would see when they came through the pocket doors from the Passion Party.

Then it was upstairs to retrieve my mobile session kit and decorations from the truck. The ladies had left earlier as I wrestled the mattresses and furniture around, so I had the place to myself as I lugged all my gear down to the basement.

After I placed and organized the chest harness and hogtie ropes on the benches, the tickle box along with its tools went onto the game table in the back of the room for display. Alongside it, I arranged the lotion and various tickle tools including some stiff black feathers, a pair of back scratcher claws, some small wooden kebab skewers, and two electric toothbrush chassis with the brushes removed to expose the vibrating metal wands. When it came time for the tickle box round, I was planning to clamp the tickle box to one of the game table benches and push it up against a couch over in the hogtie pit, where the loser from the hogtie round could sit and be locked into the box’s built-in wrist, knee, and ankle stocks...much like the picture below:

tbox.png
Pic of the LOL tickle box from an old video clip, modeled here by Dianna

Finally, it was time for the Halloween dungeon decorations. This had been Laura's idea as we packed that morning, and M had been a huge fan. But I really missed Laura now, as decorating is definitely not my strong suit.

Nevertheless, I strung some plastic chains and shackles off the basement’s support posts, pulled spider web threading over the benches where the ropes were stored and also the tickle box display, and scattered some rubber rats and spiders here and there. I also took four battery-powered “torch” sconces and wedged them onto the game shelves. And finally, as the pièce de résistance, off to one side I set up the sturdy aluminum cot with medical restraints that we had used in a number of LOL tickle clips (picture below) and strapped a large plastic skeleton into the cuffs with a rubber spider crawling out of its eye socket. With a bit more webbing around the edges, everything was finally set.

lynn_restr1.jpg
Pic of the LOL cot and medical restraint setup where the skeleton went, modeled here by Lynn

I practiced walking into the room from the bar where the ladies would enter, and I have to say the overall effect didn’t look half bad.

Fortunately the basement was nice and cool, so after the three hours it took to do all this, I wasn’t dripping in sweat. The ladies were still gone, and I’d seen a small bathroom off the home theater, so I cleaned up a little and changed clothes. I’d brought along one of my business suits and went for a black-on-black look with a dark knit t-shirt underneath the jacket. My wife tells me I clean up reasonably well for an old guy, so expecting to shrug off the coat later, I picked a t-shirt that fit well, going for the dom vibe I generally adopt for more formal private sessions.

With the house still to myself, I decided it was time to go see if any of that Bushmills was still sitting out on the kitchen counter…

Coming next...
PART IV: THE LADIES’ RETURN, AND THE PASSION PARTY HOSTESS

Last edited:
Part IV: The Ladies' Return, and the Passion Party Hostess

When the ladies got home an hour later, it sounded like a military parade marching through the front door, even from where I was sitting by the fire on the back deck, sipping whiskey and admiring the foliage around the lake. I strolled in to say hello and decided the suit was a good call, based on the reaction. A few of the ladies wanted to run down and see what I’d set up in the basement, but M forbade it. Good thing I’d closed those pocket doors on my way up.

At one point, Laura caught my eye and mouthed a single word to convey her impression of the outing: “Wow.” But by now she was smiling and joking along with the rest of them. I was pretty sure in the last few hours she had become an official new inductee of the Support Group.

Lisa was supposed to arrive in about an hour to set up the Passion Party, so the ladies bustled around putting away packages, rounding up drinks, and laying out snacks in the theater room downstairs. There was much thundering up and down the stairs along with visiting of bathrooms and changing of clothes. Eventually, everyone slowly migrated back out to the deck where we’d started the day. It was cozy from the fire I'd kept going for my whiskey break, and the pretty foliage and early evening view made the deck a great chatting and drinking spot, even as the day cooled into evening.

I noticed as the ladies made their way outside that they had changed into “casual evening apparel.” They were mostly wearing comfortable snug jeans, soft sweats, or yoga pants with tank tops or t-shirts under baggy sweaters or oversized button-ups. Comfy classy casual. Tracy was barefoot, and propped her just-pedicured soles beside the fire as she sat. Some others were wearing indoor slides or flip-flops, and a few had on ankle socks or slippers. More good signs for later.

Also, nylons fans, at first I thought you were out of luck, but finally Anne made her way outside and those weren’t bare feet under her slippers! So if she signed up for the demo, I knew we’d have you covered, pun intended.

As we waited the ladies regaled me with stories from the day’s trip, as well as a few more classic Support Group legends of times past. This really was a tight group, and everyone laughed easily as they competed to tell their tales. The camaraderie was open and fun, even with Nancy now, who had let down her guard a little with all the goofing around. I had thought it might be awkward to hang around with everyone before the evening’s entertainment began, but that wasn’t the case at all. And by now the ladies had fully adopted Laura. She was having a ball.

At one point they asked if I was planning to attend the Passion Party, and I said that might be a bit much; I’d probably just wait for them in the torture chamber, evil grin. Have you all thought, I finally asked, about who might be trying the demo?

M walked out to the deck about then and said all the cool kids would do it, which got some laughs. Greta, the retired consulting firm partner who seemed very nice but had been the quietest of the group, shook her head no and waved the idea off, and Cheryl (getting tipsier by the hour) said there was no way she was getting tied up around all these crazy people. Nancy was the third to beg off, but when she said no, some of her friends started leaning on her. She kept resisting, but didn’t flatly refuse. Carol told Nancy she had to stand in for her no-show bondage-loving friend Ashley, which got a round of enthusiastic nods.

It seemed like everyone wanted to see the formidable Nancy, big sister and group protector, get tickled.

My mental tally crossed Greta and Cheryl off the list and put a big question mark next to Nancy. If everyone else joined in, that would be 9 volunteers, which was a bit higher than I’d expected. Plus there was Lisa the Passion Party hostess to consider. Honestly, as much as I’d have loved to tickle them all, I was getting a little concerned that the numbers would bog things down. The last thing you want in a bondage/tickle demo is for things to get boring.

Also I was hoping for an even number of volunteers for my two-team setup to work. Laura had already said that she’d step in or out as needed to keep the count even, so that could take me from 9 to 8.

About then, the doorbell rang. Lisa had arrived for the Passion Party setup! I thought she might have things to carry in, so I accompanied M across the house to greet her.

When M opened the door, my mental age dropped to about 18. Lisa was a stunner! The photo hadn’t done her justice. She was probably mid-30s, about 5’6”, and had some very fit legs showing beneath the hem of the dress she wore under her light jacket. I think I swooned a little when she smiled. M gave her a hug hello, and we saw that she had dragged a big rolling suitcase up to the door with her. She had two more in her minivan, she said, which immediately had me tripping over myself to help.

“So are you the bondage guy?” she asked as I moved to step past, and then she blushed furiously, probably realizing how mortifying that question would be if I wasn’t.

So of course I rocked back and said, “The WHAT?!” in my most shocked and offended voice. This about floored the poor girl until M punched me in the arm and said yes, he is. The reproachful “I’ll get you back” look Lisa gave me at that moment is something I will long remember.

lisax.png
Lisa the Passion Party hostess, lookalike headshot

The ladies all shouted hello to Lisa as I stepped out. I ran and grabbed her remaining cases, noticing as I returned that a second pair of black pumps had now been discarded in the shoe nook. By the time I huffed everything downstairs, Lisa had removed her jacket and opened her first case – in both instances revealing some very interesting sights – and was sizing up the room. She looked up as I entered.

“So, mean bondage guy,” she asked with a flirty smile. “Are you joining us?” Man, was I smitten. I love my wife to the moon and back, and am absolutely faithful, but it might have been a good thing Laura was still upstairs. She reads me too well.

“There are lines even a mean bondage guy won’t cross,” I told Lisa, “and joining a sex toy party with a dozen women is one of them. Besides, I think my sitting in might mess up your vibe, pun intended.”

That got a polite laugh, so I took the opportunity to exit on a high note. I told her I’d just wait in the next room, grabbed a couple of cold brews from the bar’s fridge, and retired through the pocket doors to fire up my phone, start writing this story, drink beer, and wait.

Coming next...
PART V: THE SESSION INTRO, VOLUNTEERS, AND A SURPRISE

Last edited:
Ok, that'll have to be it for a bit. All I have from here on is an outline with a bunch of notes.

Shooting for later in the week.

Cliffhanger... ;)

This has been fantastic.

I for one would definitely appreciate the girls pictures being posted with their part of the story as it comes. Easy to lose track!

This has been fantastic.

I for one would definitely appreciate the girls pictures being posted with their part of the story as it comes. Easy to lose track!

Thanks foney, and that's the plan :) Once we get to turns in the hogtie round, I'll repost the contestants' pics before each segment.

I'm also working on a set of "foot twin" sole shots for each lady who got tickled, which I'll post along with their headshots.

The foot pics for Laura and M above are real.

Last edited:
Lucky, lucky man! Definitely looking forward to hearing Lisa's part if there is one. She seems to be closest to me in age and depending on the accuracy of her created photo, seems to be a stunner!

But yeah, just take your time knocking the story and the events out. This anticipation is killing me.

Last edited:
Part V: The Session Intro, Volunteers, and a Surprise

The sounds through the door for the next 90 minutes were so entertaining, I ended up writing far less than I’d hoped. I would catch the occasional low hum, much oohing and aahing, a fair amount of cheering, clapping, and whistling, and lots of boisterous laughter. Whatever was going on, they were having a grand old time. For my part, as the sun began to set through the sliding walkout doors, I discovered that the basement's ceiling lights were on a dimmer, so I dialed them down to an appropriate dungeon-like setting.

Earlier I had cautioned M as well as Laura about sobriety levels coming into the bondage demo, so while I hoped they were mixing weak drinks, it was hard to tell for sure as the volume next door kept increasing.

But the crew that eventually tumbled through the pocket doors was only slightly lit. Happy, not drunk. That is, except for Cheryl. To put it politely, Cheryl was shitfaced. Apparently she hadn’t slowed down much since I’d seen her earlier on the deck with the 10-gallon Mimosa.

Also, to my great surprise, quiet Greta led the crowd through the pocket doors, wielding a huge dildo like a drum major’s baton. She even gave it a little twirl as I caught her eye.

Once again, Laura looked at me and simply mouthed, “Wow.”

Everyone grew a bit quieter and some jaws dropped as the ladies moved slowly into the room, looking around. The most obvious central feature was of course the “hogtie pit” of two mattresses, slipcovered in dark blue, faced by all the couches and chairs and flanked by benches with organized coils of rope. I watched as a couple of ladies noticed the dangling chains and shackles and other Halloween paraphernalia, including the unfortunate cuffed skeleton on the cot. Finally, the tickle box earned a few “Oh my Gods” as some of the ladies arrived at the back of the room and saw the display.

And by the way, Lisa came in with them. I saw her by a support post, swinging a pair of plastic shackles in front of her, and she gave me a smiling open-mouthed look of pure shock. It was great.

I let them look around a bit – most ended up by the tickle box, listening to M tell a story – as I went out and retrieved a stool from the bar. While there, I noticed several empty cans of Red Bull and some depleted vodka bottles. It looked like no one would be falling asleep any time soon…

I returned and placed the stool off to the side of the hogtie area, and eventually gathered everyone around. Things were getting off to a nice start. For her part, Lisa stayed and sat down with the other ladies, which was pretty goddamn cool. (I was getting some teasing side-eye from Laura as she picked up the whole Lisa vibe, but she knows me well enough that I probably wasn’t going to be in too much trouble later…I hoped.)

The only hitch at the outset was one that we wouldn’t fully appreciate until later. Somehow all of the couches filled up before Cheryl made her way over, leaving her with the choice to either stand or sit on a bean bag chair. And in her state, standing wasn’t much of an option. So down into a bean bag Cheryl went, cocktail in hand. Remember the scene in the movie SUPERINTELLIGENCE where Melissa McCarthy’s character tries to sit on a bean bag chair that’s overfilled, and it keeps rolling her out? This wasn’t like that at all. Calling this bean bag chair impossibly cushy would be like calling the Marvel villain Thanos mildly put off. I think it was filled with unicorn eyelashes. When Cheryl sat down, she mostly disappeared. The chair kind of absorbed her. You could vaguely see some limbs and a cocktail glass floating around in this soft cloud of fluff, but that was about it.

Aside from Cheryl, the other ladies looked at me expectantly, smiling and fidgety and maybe a little anxious. Although I’ve done this maybe a hundred times, I’m not gonna lie…this one had me feeling a bit anxious myself. But it was finally time to get things rolling, so I took a deep breath and soldiered on.

We had covered introductions and backstories out on the deck earlier, so I started by going over the rules of the contest. I noticed that the ladies exchanged glances and sometimes nudged one another as I spoke.

For the hogtie round, we’d split into two hopefully even-numbered teams who would sit at the couches behind the mattresses. For every turn, each team would pick a single contestant for me to hogtie on the mattress in front of the other team’s couch. Once tied, the contestants would get one minute to try and escape. A successful escape would automatically win the round and earn a $200 gift certificate for Passion Party goods (which included chocolate, clothing, soaps and lotions, books and some other stuff as well as sex toys), and the escapee would avoid being tickled.

“Or you might just use the minute to relax,” I deadpanned. “Because no one’s getting out.” That got some chuckles and ooohs and competitive grins.

Anyone failing to escape after a minute would experience the tickle challenge. The ticklers would be the remaining members of the opposing team, and their job would be to make their opponent give up, or safeword, by saying “butterfly.” The first contestant to safeword would lose the turn for their team. But for each minute that either contestant held out being tickled, they would receive a $100 Passion Party gift certificate. Finally, all members of whichever team won the most turns in the hogtie round would win gift bags prepared by M and Lisa, five of which M was placing enticingly along the side of the room as I spoke.

Also, whoever safeworded the fastest across all turns in the hogtie round would move on to the tickle box for Round 2. I stood up as I explained this and moved toward the back of the room.

The ladies (except Cheryl) followed me to the table where the tickle box and tools were on display, and as they looked everything over I told them that the Round 2 contestant would experience a professional tickling delivered by their humble host. That got another round of looks and smiles.

The contestant’s goal for Round 2 was to last in the box for 10 minutes without safewording. The tickling would start soft, with feathers, and then escalate using different tools. For every minute the finalist endured, everyone would get to keep 10% of any gift certificate prize money they had won in the hogtie round. Safeword in two minutes, for example, and the certificates are worth 20%. Five minutes, 50%. Go the full 10 minutes, and the round ends with certificates at full value.

No pressure, considering it would likely be the most ticklish lady in the group who landed in the tickle box.

Any questions? There were big smiles, wide eyes, and shared looks all around, but surprisingly, no hands raised. So, as we all strolled back to the hogtie arena and sat down, it was time to pose the question I’d been wondering about for six weeks.

“Ok,” I asked. “So who are my volunteers?”

Ellen, Tracy, and M immediately raised their hands, with Ellen eyeing the others expectantly. These three had volunteered way back at the original book club meeting. Laura and I had talked about her holding back to see how the count went, so my wife deferred for the moment. Everyone else was looking around at each other. Carol put her hand on Tracy’s shoulder and asked her something. Greta shook her head no again, and Cheryl, lost deep in the bean bag chair, seemed barely conscious. Kristen and Sara’s eyes were wide. Lisa stood quietly, smiling. Nancy’s mouth was pressed into a neutral line.

It was Ellen, the group’s provocateur and my soon-to-be personal hero, who started leaning on the others. She reminded Carol and Anne that they had seemed really brave at the book club and in the group chat, so where was all that courage now? Then Tracy piled on with some further encouragement, and reluctantly Anne’s hand went up (go team nylons!). Next they all looked at Carol, who was just shaking her head, but after some more goading, especially now from Anne, her hand crept up as well. “I always knew you guys would kill me someday” Carol lamented as she volunteered, “I just didn’t think it would happen so soon.”

“Well, that’s five,” I said. “For the team thing, I was kind of hoping for an even number.” Laura shot me a quick glance but still held back.

Slow looks passed among the group. Kristen and Sara were still wide-eyed and smiling, but didn’t look too volunteer-y. Lisa’s eyebrows were raised but she was also (not surprisingly) hanging back. Nancy was standing like an airport guard now, arms crossed and chin tucked.

And once again Ellen, my favorite troublemaker, took her shot. This time at Nancy.

“Nancy Garrison,” she chided. “Look at you. Biggest badass of the group, standing there with your arms folded while hands are raised all around you. For the love of God, girl, for once in your life can't you just do something crazy and have fun? Or are you too cool and put together to cut loose and play?”

Nancy lifted her chin to look at Ellen, and then shifted her gaze to me. Meeting her eye, I thought of the story M had told me, that when HBO had run the series Mare of Easttown, almost everyone in the group had called or texted Nancy, each with the same thought. “Oh my God,” they all told her. “You’re on TV!”

I could definitely see it. Nancy didn’t exactly look like Kate Winslet, but she had a very Kate Winslet vibe. If they ever make a movie about Nancy, Kate should play her. The resemblance was in her look and body type, her serious attitude, and the kind of solid, confident, no-bullshit charisma that could make your friends feel safe and scare your enemies shitless.

Not that any of them were pushovers. Each of these ladies had, in her own way, survived and succeeded in the jungle of big-time corporate politics. That requires brains, courage, and a certain ruthless quality that among other executives must always be cloaked in a veneer of civility. Assassinations in the top corporate ranks are subtle and passive-aggressive. Victims don’t know the thousand cuts have started until they've bled too much to fight back. The unwritten rule says you can’t appear to be a bad person when you fight battles this way; it’s all for some greater good. It lets the worst of the corporate strivers – at least the ones with a conscience – live with themselves.

But I sensed Nancy was different. As a highly successful family law and divorce attorney, her forte was in neither diplomacy nor subterfuge. Nancy was a trench fighter. In the realm of corporate politics, she would be the hammer you dropped after diplomacy failed. Put her in a conflict with the world’s cleverest corporate spinner, and she’d cut them to pieces. While they worried about angles and perceptions, she’d just take off their head and sort out the nuances later.

I’m no pushover, but I wouldn’t have wanted to tangle with her.

So when Nancy looked at me, I wasn’t about to try for a clever line or to manipulate or convince her of anything. I just raised my eyebrows a little, looked around at the group, and then looked a question back at her.

If she had shaken her head no at that moment, the other ladies would have likely backed off. But it appeared that she was considering it, which encouraged them. A round of “come oooons” ensued as a slight grin tugged at the edges of Nancy’s mouth. But it was Ellen, again, who closed the deal. She smiled the gentlest, sweetest, most understanding smile in the history of smiles and spoke to her friend softly. “Nance,” she said. “Don’t be a dick.”

“Fine, Goddamnit,” Nancy replied as she finally raised her hand amidst the whistles and applause of her friends. “If it means I get to torture you bitches back, I’m in.” This earned her a round of cheers.

Perfect. Two teams of three. I gave Lisa a teasing look, and she just laughed and waved me off. She looked happy and eager to watch; caught up in the buzz everyone was sharing. And at least she was sticking around. I’d be down to only five judges and timers otherwise, and one of them was lost deep in a bean bag.

I directed the volunteers toward the team couches as the others took audience seats. Shaking out six pre-cut lengths of rope, amidst much giggling, eye rolling, teasing, and joking around, I spent the next 25 or 30 minutes throwing a quick chest harness (see pics below) around each lady about to be hogtied. They were all good sports about it, even Nancy.

harness1.png harness2.png
Here’s a link to a page showing the chest harness I used (mine weren’t quite as neat as shown in the gifs – I was moving fast).

As I finished their harnesses, the ladies moved to the team couches. Ellen, Carol, and M ended up on one couch, with Tracy, Anne, and Nancy on the other. In the audience we had Cheryl (barely), Greta, the sisters Kristen and Sara, Laura, and Lisa. I asked Sara and Lisa if they’d be willing to volunteer as the hogtie round timers, and they happily pulled up stopwatch apps on her phones. Good to go. That way Laura could kind of float around and help if needed.

ellenx.pngcarolx.pngmx.png vs. tracyx.pngannex.pngnancyx.png
Hogtie round teams: Ellen, Carol, and M versus Tracy, Anne, and Nancy

We were less than an hour in; everything seemed to be moving along on schedule.

Coming next...
PART VI: HOGTIE ROUND, TURN 1 - ELLEN vs TRACY

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is the coolest thing I've ever read on here.
Or anywhere else for that matter!

Great story so far. What types of nails were the ladies rocking? I'd imagine some very businesslike women might tend to have very manicured nails.

Great story so far. What types of nails were the ladies rocking? I'd imagine some very businesslike women might tend to have very manicured nails.

Thanks! Since most of the ladies are retired, semi-retired, or high enough on the food chain at work that they can carve out personal time, I'd say as a group they spend a lot of time in spas, and it shows. In fact, thanks to M's planning of the day leading up to the session, four of them were fresh off of pedicures when they volunteered to be tied: Ellen, Carol, Tracy, and Nancy.

M had also had a recent pedicure, and Anne was wearing nylons so it was hard to tell.

I'll include more detailed below-the-ankles descriptions as they get into their escape/tickle challenge rounds. :)

-Q.

Last edited:
Thanks! Since most of the ladies are retired, semi-retired, or high enough on the food chain at work that they can carve out personal time, I'd say as a group they spend a lot of time in spas, and it shows. In fact, thanks to M's planning of the day leading up to the session, four of them were fresh off of pedicures when they volunteered to be tied: Ellen, Carol, Tracy, and Nancy.

M had also had a recent pedicure, and Nancy was wearing nylons so it was hard to tell.

I'll include more detailed below-the-ankles descriptions as they get into their escape/tickle challenge rounds. :)

-Q.

What about fingernails? Need to know what types of tickle tools these girls had at their disposal haha

What about fingernails? Need to know what types of tickle tools these girls had at their disposal haha

All very well kept...neat, shaped, and buffed. They hadn't seen each other in years before this trip, so I'd guess that within the last week they had all fully primped to show off a little.

Part VI: Hogtie Round, Turn 1 - Ellen vs. Tracy

ellenx.pngellenxfeet.png vs. tracyx.pngtracyxfeet.png
Ellen vs. Tracy lookalike headshots and foot-type pics

The hogtie round began with my most enthusiastic volunteers Ellen and Tracy chosen as contestants by their respective teams. Each crossed from her couch to the other team’s mattress. I took off my suit jacket and set it aside, and then moved to tie up Ellen first as Tracy got comfortable to watch.

A celebrity look-alike for Ellen doesn’t come easily to mind, but when I first saw her, a line from Elton John’s song Tiny Dancer popped into my head: “pretty eyes, a pirate’s smile.” She had “gone a little hippy” since retirement, as M put it, and looked the part with her bracelets and necklaces and shoulder length wavy gray hair. She came across as smart and capable; you could easily picture Ellen doing anything from running the local organic nursery to delivering a formal lecture on quantum physics to a panel of NASA scientists. She was lean and wiry and tightly muscled from countless hours in the yoga studio.

“This is so cool!” Ellen effused as I nudged her onto her belly on the mattress. She had already removed most of her jewelry to make room for the ropes, and kicked off her flip flops. I had her cross her wrists behind her and threw a few loops around them, cinching them up toward the chest harness. She was quite flexible from yoga, and had no problem with her wrists pulled tight.

Next I tied her ankles side by side and pulled them up to her butt. Again, no problem with flexibility. Ellen had some really cute feet as well, with a lot of character…very soft looking, interesting wrinkly soles, and just pedicured with bright purple nails, maybe size 7.

I looped a rope between her ankles and threaded it through the chest harness, pulling her heels to her butt and securing everything in place. Now the stress from any attempt to straighten her legs would be borne by the harness, and even tighten the wrists a little in case the pressure meant she was trying to escape.

hogtieex2.pngnypost2.png
This link and the two sample pics above show how Ellen and the others looked when hogtied

And try to escape is exactly what she did. As soon as I finished, she tested the ropes, getting nowhere. “Holy shit, I can’t move!” she said as she struggled in place.

“Just wait ‘til they tickle you,” I answered. That got everyone laughing again, maybe a little nervously. “But no escaping yet.” Ellen’s soon-to-be ticklers, Anne and Nancy, settled in around her, inspecting the rigging as I turned to start tying their teammate Tracy.

Having seen what was coming, Tracy was already in "the pose" on her belly with her wrists behind her back and her bare feet up. To picture Tracy, think of the actress who played the rich family’s mother on the Norwegian TV series Ragnarok, Synnøve Macody Lund. M had described her as “the pretty one” of the group, and she definitely had the classic good looks of a model aging gracefully into her 50s.

Tracy was a former Division I college cheerleader, and like Ellen, she was very fit and flexible, having no problem with her wrists pulled up tight and her heels tucked close to her butt. Tracy’s feet were bigger, maybe a size 9.5, very attractive and elegant with longer second toes. This was a lady who’d had a lot of pedicures, including one this very day, leaving her with soft lavender-colored nails.

Tracy liked to say “Mmmm.” Every time I tightened a rope, I’d get a variation on the theme: “Mmmm…mmmMM…mMMMmm!” When I finally finished, Tracy pulled hard at the ropes a couple of times as her ticklers Carol and M scooted closer. She finally found a new phrase to utter as she looked side to side at the evil grins on their faces: “Oh my God…”

With our first two ladies trussed and ready, I turned to M and called out, “Ok, grab the branding irons!” This got a hoot from Ellen, a cute scream from Tracy, and a pretty good round of laughs from the watchers.

But in reality, of course, it was time for our first one minute escape challenge. This only took one timer, so Sara set her stopwatch and gave the countdown: “three, two, one…go!

Ellen rocked and twisted in her ropes like a bronco. At 61, she was exceptionally strong and spry. Her struggles sent her flailing around on the mattress, with Nancy and Anne keeping her in play. In the meantime, Tracy was being more contemplative about her predicament. Twisting around to inspect her bonds, she rotated her wrists and ankles carefully, probing for a weak spot. Finding none, she finally bucked and thrashed a few times, and then went still. “Oh...my...God,” she said again, resigned to her fate.

Aaaand time!” Sara called out as the minute expired. Both ladies were still tightly bound. I had been pretty confident of such an outcome after several test runs with Laura. After all these years with me, Laura is a bit of a Houdini, and she’d never been able to escape one of these hogties on her own, even while being tickled.

Ellen was all smiles, and a little out of breath. “This is so cool!” she declared. “I can’t do anything!”

“Years of practice,” I offered. “Some guys play golf, some fish, some fix cars. I tie up women.”

“Well, you really know your stuff!” she said smiling. “Bring on the tickles!”

At this, Tracy repeated “Oh my GOD!”, now with a tinge of panic.

Sara reset her stopwatch and Lisa pulled hers up as the ticklers took positions. Ellen smiled at Nancy and Anne and took some deep, cleansing breaths. Tracy, however, wasn't quite so calm. As Carol and M got ready to tickle, she entered what psychologists call the bargaining stage. "Ok, wait," she said. They just smiled an leaned in. "No wait! C'mon, hey, you've got to wait!!!"

"Wait for what?" M purred in her ear.

As if to answer, Sara counted down: “three, two, one…tickle!

All the ticklers went straight for the ribs. Tracy yelped loudly a couple of times and began to squirm and growl. Ellen screamed in surprise and immediately started laughing…so hard in fact that her ticklers got laughing along with her and pulled away. On the other mattress, Tracy’s ticklers kept digging at her ribs, but with diminishing effect as she writhed but tensed her core and maintained her composure.

Ellen’s ticklers finally recovered and dove back in. She had no resistance; she just exploded with belly laughs as soon as the tickling resumed. “You gotta stop!” she shouted between guffaws. “You’re killing me!!!” Finally Anne, grinning sadistically, moved around to start tickling Ellen’s feet. “NOT MY FEET!” Ellen roared, now twisting and thrashing as she laughed. Anne was shaping up to be a natural torturer. She shouted over Elllen’s screams, “Just say ‘butterfly’ and you’re done!”

Ellen’s reaction seemed to finally inspire some creativity in Tracy’s ticklers. With a shout of, “Get her feet!”, both M and Carol swiveled to shift targets. Tracy immediately began to twist away, shouting “No!!! No!!!”, but her ticklers weren’t deterred. And once their nails found her soles, Tracy’s screams drowned out even Ellen. Much different from her reaction to rib tickling, Tracy now began to buck and thrash, but with one tickler grabbing each foot, there was no escape. Tracy’s cries of protest finally gave way to high-pitched hysterical laughter. M was shouting “Say ‘butterfly’ and we’ll stop!”, and Tracy might have, but I think she had temporarily lost her mind.

Finally, though, it was poor Ellen who safeworded. She had been laughing nonstop since the beginning of the turn and was completely out of breath. Her ticklers’ hands went up, leaving her panting. Approaching insanity, Tracy quickly realized she was safe from the penalty round and screamed “Butterfly butterfly butterfly!!!” Her ticklers stopped as well.

Ellen had lasted just over three minutes with Tracy ending right after, earning both ladies $300 in gift certificates. Tracy’s team was now up a point for the gift bags. As I untied them, Ellen just kept laughing and saying “Whoo boy!” Tracy’s face was bright red, mostly from the 90 seconds or so of foot tickle torture she’d endured. “That was horrible!” she breathed, to which Ellen replied, “At least you know you’re done!”

I want to take a moment here to describe the vibe in the room. Everyone was laughing and having fun, even Greta and Nancy. (Cheryl was in and out of consciousness, occasionally offering a mumbled comment but mostly still lost in the bean bag chair.) The predicament itself was intrinsically pretty funny, if you think about it, especially if you’ve never seen grown, mature, serious adults tied up and tickle tortured. But just like so many LOL shoots over the years with my friends, now that the ladies had let go of their inhibitions, they were acting like kids again. They’d given themselves permission to play.

I was glad to see this because I’ve also seen shoots go awkward, but with such good friends and such a strong chemistry in the room, this session was shaping up to be a blast. The game setup with opposing teams and prizes had everyone’s competitive juices flowing, with plenty of smack talk flying around. Ellen in particular was ecstatic coming off her turn as ticklee. As she breathlessly crawled back onto the couch, she exclaimed, “God that was so much fun! I want to tickle somebody! When’s Nancy’s turn?!”

Coming next...
PART VII: HOGTIE ROUND, TURN 2 - CAROL VS ANNE

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back