• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life Retired Executive Tickle Session (40-60somethings; fm/multiple f)

So, hope you enjoyed it...it's been a lot of fun to relive and write about over the last five weeks. Thanks again for all of the comments and feedback!

Also, considering how long it took to pull all this together, there have been a couple of new developments...

First, Lisa and I have traded some messages. She got my contact info from M a few weeks ago, and reached out to let me know she was on the lookout for the right kind of client. She says she's having fun dropping and looking for hints, but no solid leads yet. She did mention she has some friends who might be willing, but she hasn't floated the idea to them. I have a feeling "the right kind of client" is one that's both rich and kinky-curious, and her friends are just kinky. ;)

And second, I also heard from Ellen. Apparently whoever runs her yoga studio was a little skittish about hosting a bondage demo, but she says there's a group of "old broads" who are definitely curious. She said she may try to pull together something at her place this winter.

I always imagined things would slow down once I hung up the video camera for good, but I guess that's not what fate had in mind. ;)

If anything interesting happens, I'll keep you posted.

Best,
-Q.

That sir, sounds like the best night ever. A hell of a story too and very well told. I hope you get round 2 with Lisa and the yoga ladies if only so we can get more awesome stories.

You've been accurately predicting what's about to happen in this story ever since I started, so keep thinking that about Lisa and Ellen!

Seems like a couple of long shots to me for all the elements to come together, but it's fun to think about in the meantime.

You've been accurately predicting what's about to happen in this story ever since I started, so keep thinking that about Lisa and Ellen!

Seems like a couple of long shots to me for all the elements to come together, but it's fun to think about in the meantime.

Pure wishful thinking on my part I can assure you. But anyway, I predict that Ellen will come through after the holidays and Lisa will too right around spring. And I'm going to hit my parlay tonight!

Incredible story, Q. Well done! I know you said you’re done with clips for now, but my god a video of Lisa doing a session would be a dream!! Thank you as always for the great content.

A masterpiece in every aspect. The experience itself and the way you conveyed it. Lisa sounds like she wants to do it again! I know everyone here would love to tickle her silly! Thank you again for sharing the experience. Truly livin’ the dream brother!

Incredible story, Q. Well done! I know you said you’re done with clips for now, but my god a video of Lisa doing a session would be a dream!! Thank you as always for the great content.

She would make a fortune. I actually told her she'd have been rich if I'd known her during my video production days, but she just laughed and didn't push it any further, so I assume she's not interested.

Truly, Quinn, congratulations on the best story series I’ve ever read, bar none. A masterpiece. The setup, descriptions, pictures, and level of detail were superb. Thanks for putting this together over several weeks, and placing all of us right there in the middle of the action with you! I look forward to the next episodes with members of The Support Group. Bravo!

Truly, Quinn, congratulations on the best story series I’ve ever read, bar none. A masterpiece. The setup, descriptions, pictures, and level of detail were superb. Thanks for putting this together over several weeks, and placing all of us right there in the middle of the action with you! I look forward to the next episodes with members of The Support Group. Bravo!

Thanks man, I appreciate it. There's definitely some follow-on stuff in the works. Check the link above under "Good news from Ellen!"

If my luck holds it looks like there could be some more stories coming soon...

-Q.

Such a fantastic story from how you wrote I felt like I was a long for the ride the whole time. You've got yourself some great rewards for a life well loved it seems.

I don't want to say I called it, but I kinda called it lol. I'm gonna stop predicting things while I'm on a roll, plus I'm sure you want some surprise and mystery in your life.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Although if you'd like to start a private thread about lottery numbers and sports scores, I'm in. ;)

I missed this when it was first posted. Absolutely delightful to read. Well done Quinn, in all the ways!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back