• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-life tickling project

Now that was really wonderfull! Thanks for posting, tkrexx!

nontkl said:
I completely agree with Theshire, in fact, I was going to write almost the exact same sentence but he beat me to it. I knew some of the other clips but I haven't seen that one (I've been offline for 8 months).

I have a clip for you! Now, when I was on here last, I couldn't post video clips.....let's see, how do I do this.....

ok, I can't figure out right this second how to put a clip up here so if you can't wait, email me at [email protected] and I'll email you the clip and you can put it up! I got it here a while ago, it's fantastic!

In fact, maybe someone else knows it. I'm talking about the English guy who tickles not one but TWO girls on what looks to be a dorm room bed. Upperbody, feet, everything.

Aznagoel, email me if I haven't figured out how to post it and I'll send it to you to put up!

nontkl send me the clip and I must say: he is absolutely right. This clip is fabulous! Only it was 16Mb, that's why it could not be posted. I managed to downsize it to 5Mb without much loss of quality. I still had to zip it to be able to upload it here:

yep the 'alan laura..ticklefest' is one of the finest clips i have seen - quality not brilliant but it has the x factor in terms of realism and mainstreamness lol anyone know who the people are? are the origin of the clip?

A word about the American Idol clip: I posted this at Tickle Theater sometime back before the posting of clips became available here:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=17090&highlight=american+idol

The original version was pointed out in a thread by City of Mica about 2 yrs ago, but consumed WAAAYYYY too many megabytes to post anywhere. Oh, and did I mention, there's a part 2? I forgot myself until I went digging for mainstream clips for this thread. I downsized this clip also. Not quite as good, but the same crowd, likely the same night.

FM/F ub; feet?

Rxx

Amy gets gang tickled

To keep this thread the central place for real-life tickling here is a link to another thread with an absolute great clip:

Amy gets gang tickled

toyou the tickler!

Here is a brief clip of me tickling the sides of a female acquaintence over the weekend. :bouncybou

1) This is the only format I have it in...I don't know how to change it.

2) The sound is bad because we were in a bar.

3) No, you cannot see her face.

4) No, there is no more that the clip I posted.

5) I split it with Hacha3.4. See the sticky at the top of the main page of the Mainstream Clips if you need instructions.

Enjoy!

~ toyou

Last edited:
Wonderfull post toyou444!

Of course one would like to see more, but for a real-life tickling clip this is great. I especially liked the second tickle halfway the clip. The quick grab of the sides. You could really see the shock going through her body and you could hear her "whoop" despite the loud music!

Thanks for posting.

That clip nontkl supplied was pretty damn fantastic. Not only is it quite long, but they're all having fun. You can't ask for much more than that in a mainstream clip.

And she never moves away! :woot:

She gets tickled like that everytime we are all out together...but she likes it so she never complains.

~ toyou

TOYOU!! Look at you! You trailblazer you!!! Toyou, did I ever tell you I love you? hahaha. Great clip! I'm in love with that girl and I can't even see her front! She looks adorable! Good job, but most of all....thanks for sharing it with us!!! What was it like from YOUR side? I mean, from the FRONT side? How did she react?

Obviously, the girl DESERVED to be tickled by you, you did the right thing, Toyou, well done. You did it for ALL of us!

theshire, happy you liked that clip! I like it too! Actually....and I could be wrong about this....it might actually have been Toyou, or maybe City of Mica, who had originally unearthed that clip in the first place, a long time ago! Or one of these mainstream miners! You guys are real heroes!

Great thread, Aznagoel, it's great having all these clips in a concentrated section!

She is VERY ticklish. Her sides are great because they make her jump and hoot as you saw. Her belly is MUCH better and the two times I've almost got her feet she was off the charts. She is a friend of a friend and has told me many times how her other friends would hold her down and tickle her until she was screaming...so I figured I had a good shot. LOL

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
She is VERY ticklish. Her sides are great because they make her jump and hoot as you saw. Her belly is MUCH better and the two times I've almost got her feet she was off the charts. She is a friend of a friend and has told me many times how her other friends would hold her down and tickle her until she was screaming...so I figured I had a good shot. LOL

~ toyou

Well, if you manage to catch such a gang tickling on her on video, you'll leave us speechless!

Aznagoel said:
One of my all time favorites. An asian cutie getting tickled on a couch. One guy is holding her, a second one tickles. At the end a third person (probably male) comes in to help tickling.
awsome clip loved it

real life tickle vids

Real life tickling where a female is held down and is not expecting it is the best, please post all finds.

Three real life clips

These are the ones I posted about in this thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67786

All three people tickled are 18+.

There are three clips I will post them in the order that feel is worst to best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3)

In this clip I caught the young lady outside sneaking a smoke that her parents don't know about. It is only 4 seconds long and the video is not so great.

~ toyou

Last edited:

I caught this young lady trying to get ready with her arms up in the air. Hillarity ensues. Again only 6 seconds long, but the video and reaction are better.

~ toyou

Last edited:

#1)

She is 19. She is ticklish. She denies it. 21 seconds long.

~ toyou

Last edited:
I sure enjoyed it :D What I'd give to be in that guy's position, lol :D Thanks for posting it!

Thanks for all the great clips, Toyou and Killedbyanangel. :bouncybou

YouTube clips unfolded

killedbyanangel did a wonderfull job by introducing us to the world of www.youtube.com (see this thread). I managed to catch the actual clip files.

However these are Flash Movie files which do not play in the common players. You need the Flash Movie Player, which I have posted here.

Here are the clips I have caught sofar (unzip and play each file with the Flash Movie Player):

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back