• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-life tickling project

And more (unzip and play each file with the Flash Movie Player):

And last but not least, two more (unzip and play each file with the Flash Movie Player. The last one was too large, join with hacha first):

many many many thanks for posting those!! havent had time to view them all but i know from the other post that the ones i have seen were amazing and i also i would never have been able to work out how to download them myself so thanks for posting them!

nice thread(s)

I feel a bit silly arriving at this thread so late. I posted some mainstream clips in a thread recently, which I'm sure many of you have seen, here. The only ones which one need concern oneself with are the first one in the first group of three and all three in the second group. The third group contains one that was posted here in reduced format and two others of low interest and poor quality. My hard drive crash last year wiped my slate clean of any others in my posession. But I'm going to claw my way back :bubble: !

Nice try, Inducer, but a link to that "Amy gets gang-tickled" clip was posted by Azngoel on page three of this thread. Thanks anyway, maybe someone hasn't seen that one before (I have, so I remembered it was already up). :D

I posted a few more real-life clips along with some Japanese clips I was posting here earlier today. The mainstream clips are basically in the last group of clips I posted. However, I would say they are of passing (read: very little) interest, and I do not recommend them. I hope the first one of the pedicure is tickling, but your guess is as good as mine (maybe even better).

I'd also like to thank all the people that contributed to this thread. I actually saw some clips that I had on my old hard drive that were long since gone- even some clips that I perhaps may have found. But that didn't prevent me from losing them! Toyou, those clips of yours were great! You rarely see people post their own situations like that. Amazing stuff!

Thanks so much for going through the trouble for us Aznagoel, I hope it wasn't too time consuming. Thanks again.

killedbyanangel said:
Thanks so much for going through the trouble for us Aznagoel, I hope it wasn't too time consuming. Thanks again.

No sweat at all! I only wish I could find a way to convert those clips to WMV format.

Azna, I told you in email, but I want to testify in public! That's a really time consuming contribution you've given us there, yet again. You are a true brother and friend to us all.

May a parade of sweatered babes innocently trot up to you, bat their eyes, and ask you to tickle them, please sir please :bunny:

Here are a couple more of me tickling my blonde friend during a night out. Probably not as good as the other one I posted earlier in this thread but for the sake of completeness here you go.

~ toyou

Last edited:
Hey, I have seen some of the clips on that youtube site has been turned to downloadable clips... is there anyone can make this one into one of those downloadable clips?

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=Gj54rAY_6gw&search=tickling

this is the one with the blonde girl being poked and tickled by her three friends for like a minute. I think this was one of the best mainstream clips I have ever seen!

Toyou strikes again!!!! And is his typical generous self! Thanks!

Wonderful real life tickling clips!! I'm starting to like real life video clips more so then producer tickling vids.

:bump: Keep them coming....

This thread needs to be made in a sticky thread.

oh, silly me! It's been posted! Sorry! Smashing job, really. Great contributions!

Toyou, thanks very much! Those clips are wonderfull. Especially the initial shock when you start tickling her, that is so hot! And somehow she must like it, she never tries to push you away.

Keep them coming!

This boy is definitely going to be one of the future members of this forum! At this time I'm afraid he has not reached the appropriate age yet. I'm sorry to say, but I don't think this clip is allowed here since he is still a minor.

Apart from that, a great find. Please keep up the good work!

Thanks again for all the clips, everyone. Great finds. :D

I've posted a few clips of me tickling my female friend but in none of them could you hear her reactions. This past weekend I had the oppertunity to be with her again as a bunch of us were out. Unfortunately THIS time you cannot see the action as we were in the backseat of a dark, moving car. You CAN hear her reations though.

The tickling is me primarily squeezing her thigh and knee and takes place at the begining and the end of the clip with a slight lull in the middle. I didn't have the know-how to cut it into two smaller clips and they would not have been much had I done that.

~ toyou

Last edited:
You're right, Toyou: It's so dark, it might as well be an audio clip! :p Great reactions from her, though. Thanks again, man. :D

amk714 said:
You're right, Toyou: It's so dark, it might as well be an audio clip! :p Great reactions from her, though. Thanks again, man. :D

LOL! I know...but trust me, the reaction was mostly her doubling over and desperately trying to get my hand off her leg...heh.

My favorite part is when she sayd "You said you were finished!" as I attack her again...heh heh.

~ toyou

Found these 3 recently on an archived CD, all real short, 1st 2 are the same gal.
MMM/F, MMM/F, M/F

Rxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back