• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Newest clip -- click my banner below to get it!

I had just shot a phenomenal segment with a gorgeous girl who reminded me a little of Kate Beckinsale and once that was finally over I was checking to see what had developed on the lawn over the past half hour or so when I saw two bare soles propped up on a person, laying on the grass. The feet were 100% female so I went over to see what sort of camera angle I could get, as there was this big family group of Chinese tourists sitting nearby. When I got closer I saw that it was a very pretty blonde with her high arched feet propped up on her plump friend, whom she was using a little like a human ottoman! Well, I grabbed a chair and started taping. All along I was afraid that I had got there too late and I'd catch 15 seconds and that would be that, but in the end I got a respectable amount of footage as she waved her feet around then uncrossed her ankles and squirmed her high-arched soles around a bit more. After about two and a half minutes she put her feet down. I hung out and waited in case she put them back up, but after another 10 minutes or so she got up and I caught just a second of her to give you a sense of what she looked like -- I think you'll agree she's very pretty indeed!

Preview cap

Latest clip available -- click my banner to get it.

I had shot a segment with this pretty, petite, very fashionable young gal in late summer of the year before, and she had peered -- surprised, curious, and seemingly a little amused -- into the camera as I shot her soles for over ten minutes. Early summer of the following year I was sitting and shooting another segment with a different woman, a so-so shoot, when I saw the little fashion gal come over and sit nearby. It seemed to me that she saw what I was doing, and I was surprised to see her sit in a chair quite nearby, remove her very chic shoes and put her feet on a chair, in my perfect pose. I quickly ended shooting what I was doing and shuffled over (just a foot or so was all I needed to move) to get into position to shoot this. I sat very close and as you can see I filled the viewfinder with the bare bottoms of her feet. She just sat and relaxed for about ten minutes before leaving the park, and on one or two occasions she peered down at me, peeking around the bottoms of her feet, as you can see in the video, which I find especially cute. When I first shot her I conjectured that she works in the fashion industry, which is right in the area, as she had a beautiful bag and casually elegant clothing and was very well put-together herself, with lovely, very fine facial features. Her shoes looked very uncomfortable (I subsequently saw her on the lawn on several occasions, always resting her poor tender little feet on a chair) but her feet were in extremely good shape, and her soft soles and plump toes are beautifully shaped. This is a huge favorite of mine.

Preview cap:

Newest clip added to my store -- click on my banner below to see more.

Wow, I was amazed at my luck on this one. A vivacious British girl sat on the lawn and put her feet through the most amusing calisthenics, cartwheeling them all around, waving them in the air, rubbing them together. And what feet they are, too -- high arched, tapered toes, about size 8 I'd guess (US size I mean). She was very pretty and occasionally she would glance right down at the camera, seemingly unconcerned. If I had to plan out a great candid segment I don't think I could make it any better than this stunning lady and her gorgeous, crazed feet!

Preview caps:

Newest clip, click on my banner to see more.

I had shot some primo stuff on the last day of the year before they close the lawn and as I was looking around I saw a pair of beautiful little soles poking up seemingly from thin air, so I went over to investigate. There, laying on the lawn, was a teeny, beautiful little Middle Eastern woman, her perfect tiny soles propped way up on a chair, two or three girls laying on the grass beside her, her husband sitting in a chair chatting with her. Man were those soles scrumptious, so I went past my rule of thumb about not shooting vid of a chick with her husband and out the camera came! It was awesome, like shooting vid of a chick with her feet on the dashboard, only many times better! After about two minutes of closeup on her soles I realized that she was peeking around her legs at me and laughing with her friends and husband about my taping, so I widened the focus to get her pretty face reacting and enjoying the day as she relaxed her gorgeous soles. This is really sweet and I'm so glad they all found it entertaining as she kept those shapely little feet way up there for almost ten minutes after I started shooting video.

Two new clips added to my store, to read more about them and get them, click on the banner at the bottom of this post.

First up, a sexy hula hoop chick on the lawn in the pose.

Then, a gorgeous blonde whose adorable bare soles were propped up and bare for all to see on a stormy day.

Wow, this was an amazing catch, right away became one of my best ever. It's in my store now, the best 15 minutes worth of a half hour of filming her soles. Click my banner below to read more (a lot more, actually) about it.

Caps:

Newest clip available, click the banner.

Yeah baby! I totally love segments like this!!! An Arab girl in full getup, except cute little soles bared to the world. Most excellent....

Just realized I posted the same little pic that's on the store as the preview pic. Here are better previews. She frequently peeked down at the camera to see if I was still taping. That's cute when girls do that. As you can see, she'd been to the Gap! I find Arab girls to be especially fascinating when barefoot because of the contrast between being all swaddled up and showing the sensitive, vulnerable soles.

Wow, this was an amazing catch, right away became one of my best ever. It's in my store now, the best 15 minutes worth of a half hour of filming her soles. Click my banner below to read more (a lot more, actually) about it.

Caps:

In the immortal words of Sen. Bluto Blutarski " Holeee shittth!"

I dug up this exceptionally awesome segment from summer 2009 because I shot another girl who looks just like her this fall and I wanted to confirm it was the same girl. It was! Many of you may remember this, here it is in better quality, all fourteen minutes of it. It's on the store.

Got this in 2009, super duper closeups of the bare soles of a very beautiful Latina who was reading L Ron Hubbard, poor thing. :D

Clip is available now on my store, check my banner.

Latest clip -- she was only about five foot one or two, cute and little, but her Ferragamo kitten heels announced the embarrassing fact, size 41! Little gal, big feet. Click my banner to see more about it and get the clip.

Latest clip -- she was only about five foot one or two, cute and little, but her Ferragamo kitten heels announced the embarrassing fact, size 41! Little gal, big feet. Click my banner to see more about it and get the clip.

Fine sole shot. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
PS: What does size 41 correspond to in American women's shoe sizes?

This may be my favorite segment of all time, the perfect brunette. This is the entire clip in HQ. It's on my webstore now, click the banner to read more and pick it up.

Wow!!!
Your Pictures are Amazing!!!
I Love the women and more so their Feet!!!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

This may be my favorite segment of all time, the perfect brunette. This is the entire clip in HQ. It's on my webstore now, click the banner to read more and pick it up.

OMG, she is Beautiful and her Feet look Very Yummy!!!

Sat closer to get this closeup look at the exceptionally cute soles of this very Manhattan girl. a short but sweet segment. It's the latest clip added to my store, click the banner to read more and get it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back