• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Silly question but have you ever been tempted to walk by and tickle the girls feet?

I used to do that in college when I was young and foolish. Then in the 90s, when I first had the camcorder, I occasionally did it and captured it on tape! Just very bried tickles of course. I'll se eif I can find some and post.

Newest clip -- available on my store (click the banner to get it)

A long-soled blonde American beauty!

I used to do that in college when I was young and foolish. Then in the 90s, when I first had the camcorder, I occasionally did it and captured it on tape! Just very bried tickles of course. I'll se eif I can find some and post.
Thats freaking awesome. Thanks so much :)

Latest clip added to the store (click the banner below to go to the store), shot while sitting very close indeed to an Indian wife with an active cellphone, big nose, great body, and roughly size 10 feet, which I had to sit very close to indeed in order to shoot this as she was sitting in fairly close proximity to another woman, so there was no place for me to sit at her feet except very close! The results were pretty cool indeed. Here are a few caps.

From 2008 I think, the lastest clip has been added to my store. Click on the banner below to read all about it and get it.

A Japanese TV fashion reporter resting her poor tender tootsies during a break between interviewing designers and models during Fashion Week.

Sample caps:

Latest clip, please see my banner below to read more about it and get the clip. A tall, very calm blonde with big soft feet. I think this is from 2007 or 2008.

Newest clip on my store, click my banner to see more.

A sweet, softspoken Palestinian girl, very tall and with her very large bare feet propped up for all the world to see!

Latest clip on my store, click my banner to get it.

I shot this around Fashion Week in 2007, and had to sit on a gravel pavement to do it! It was worth it though -- these four Japanese chicks, all very nicely dressed, were amused by my interest in their barefoot friends' bare soles. At one point one of the girls even said something in Engrish so I could hear her! "I wonder what he will do with the tape?" They all chuckled, The bare-soled girl had a shocked look on her face when she said that (see last cap) but laughed and went back to smirking as she peeked at the camera. Very fun. She had a toe ring on so she obviously knew she had sexy feet, and I certainly agree with her there. She's very good looking and that short hairstyle really suits her long slender neck.

Latest clip, click my banner to see more about it.

It's my beloved New Yawk girl, so New Yawk she even reads New York Magazine! An epic segment. One of the few (like Perfect Brunette, the Korean girl reading Harry Potter, etc) that just totally takes me over every time I watch it. She's front and center in my banner for a reason!

Caps:

This gorgeous woman seemed surprised and amused that I was so interested in her bare feet -- she smirked and peeked at me and wriggled her feet into the camera as she muttered to herself! I'm guessing you guys are not as surprised as she was.

Newest clip in my store. Click my banner to read more and pick it up.

candid bare shots in my colection.

enjoy

Attachments

• 778.jpg
    778.jpg
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 808.jpg
    808.jpg
    869.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 1195.jpg
    1195.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 80
in the spirit

i hope these are in the spirit of the thread.

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Image307.jpg
    Image307.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 71
  • digital imiges  2 007.jpg
    digital imiges 2 007.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 66
here we go again

more

Attachments

• 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo14_10A.jpg
    Photo14_10A.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Image039.jpg
    Image039.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 65
  • 09 214.jpg
    09 214.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 66
  • ahk6 048.jpg
    ahk6 048.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 69
3 ladies

exibits from 3 different but mature ladies.

Attachments

• Image029.jpg
    Image029.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
  • Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Image032.jpg
    Image032.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 62
  • ahk6 031.jpg
    ahk6 031.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 87
  • ahk6 043.jpg
    ahk6 043.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 87
Sultry, petite brunette reads Lady Chatterly's Lover with her high arched, tapered bare soles propped way up. Latest clip added to the store, click on my banner to see more about it.

This was a boing eye pop moment for a big foot lover like me -- this black girl had her huge, wide, soft, smooth soles really OUT THERE in front of the public library, and so as soon as I saw her she also had a white guy sitting at her feet filming them! Latest clip, click my banner to see more about it.

Sultry girl, looked Greek, very excellent bod and dirty soles, snogging away with her mate on the grass. The guy's feet are sometimes visible in this too so if that is unbearable to you don't buy this! To get the clip click on my banner below.

The three newest additions are great. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photos here. :D

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store and read more about it. A tall, rangy blonde, who had her big feet with amazing arches out and with ankles crossed for almost six minutes as she chatted with a friend on the Sheep Meadow.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back